Icing on the Edge Reviews

Icing on the Edge 4
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 09/14/2019

Great. She was awesome

Cake/ cupcakes was amazing. Loved it

Sent on 09/20/2019

Thank you Mary.
    It is easy when you work with great brides. And you were one! And that you for being so responsive to my emails and questions.

Angela · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing service and delicious cake!

We used Icing on the Edge for our wedding cake and we could not have been happier with that decision! Sharon was extremely professional, sweet and listened to exactly what we wanted. The cake was a huge hit at the wedding and was completely gone no more than 30 mins after it was cut. Great flavor and beautiful decorative details. Thank you so much Sharon!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Icing on the Edge's reply:

You are so kind Mrs. Franks! How does that sound? I am glad everyone enjoyed the cake. It was a pleasure working with you and thank you to trusting me all the way on the other side of the US.

• Paula

Paula · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful wedding cake and grooms cake

When deciding on wedding cakes not only was it important that the cake be beautiful, more importantly was that it tasted great! We had both with our wedding and grooms cake. With so many combinations of cake and fillings flavors to choose from we had a little of this and that. We had a 4 tier cake each with its own flavor and filling and then the grooms cake. Our guests raved about how delicious the cake was. I would highly recommend Icing on the edge! Sharon was great to work with!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Icing on the Edge 5
    Icing on the Edge 6

Icing on the Edge's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and I loved working on the cake designs and then your cakes. A variety of cake never is a bad think. I know guests really appreciate it as will. I don't think I will ever forget the grooms cake. Defiantly one of a kind.
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/13/2018

They were wonderful. My fiance and I are looking for a very particular kind of cake. Sharron responded the same day, telling us it was out of her wheel house. Such honesty is rare to find now a days and it was so appreciated!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Hannah · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I hired Icing on the Edge for our wedding last September and it was one of the best decisions we ever made! Sharon is creative, super accommodating and very professional. We went into our consultation not knowing what flavors we wanted and after tasting her AMAZING flavors, it made our decision even harder. But despite narrowing down our decision, we had a theme we wanted to stick to – a naked cake that went along with our golden red, white and blue theme. Sharon came up with the best strategy of our BEAUTIFUL three-tiered cake with the most delicious flavors. And the icing on the cake… all pun intended… is that she offered our one-year anniversary cake as a cake she will prepare for our anniversary upon request versus saving the top tier for a year and risking an old crusty cake for our first anniversary. The cake was a hit with our guests too and we couldn’t have asked for a better presentation! Icing on the Edge has reasonable pricing and the BEST owner who will help create your dream cake, no matter what your vision.

Sent on 05/28/2018
    Icing on the Edge 7
    Icing on the Edge 8

Lori · Married on 08/12/2017

Sharon did an incredible job! When we met for our cake tasting we appreciated her professionalism and the cake was not only beautiful but delicious! She worked with us to create exactly what we wanted! I have shared her information several times over as everyone wanted to know who did our cake! I could go on and on about how wonderful she is and how fantastic her cakes are!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Icing on the Edge's reply:

Thanks Lori for taking the time to post such a nice review. Have a wonderful first year of marriage.

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

We knew Sharon's cakes were amazing after our first tasting. The guests found out on our wedding day what we knew all along! We had 50 lbs of candy for our candy bar, yet everyone asked if we had more cake it was that good... The highest of all praises!! We highly highly recommend Icing on the Edge to anyone. Thank you Sharon for everything! It was also a beautifully decorated cake, everything I envisioned she executed flawlessly.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Icing on the Edge's reply:

Thank you Jessica for your kind words and thoughts. It was a pleasure working with you. Have a wonderful first year of marriage.

john · Married on 05/27/2017

The best advice is to use no one else. Icing on the Edge made exactly what we asked for and the final product was better than we ever thought it would be. 5 delicious layers of heaven and icing. Each layer was a different flavor and the cake was made for 200 guest of which only 135 guest attended. There was very little left. We had the chocolate with rasberry filling, a red velvet with cream cheese filling and a key lime (my favorite) with cream cheese key lime. OMG!!!!! all to die for. Thank you Sharon it was wonderful. And the grooms cake was perfect and delicious. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making my daughter's wedding a delicious affair.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Icing on the Edge's reply:

Thank you John for your very kind words. People were standing in line for the key lime cake. It was a delight working with your family. Amazing so little cake was left considering how much cake you ordered. So much for left over cake.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2017

Sharon from Icing on the Edge was amazing to work with! She was warm and welcoming at our trial tasting and with such generous portions of cake to try. She nailed our vision perfectly, I absolutely loved the design of my cake and didn't even want to cut into it because it was so pretty! Then of course the flavors are to die for, all the guests loved it! Thank you again Sharon, you were a pleasure to work with and we would absolutely recommend you to everyone!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Maeghan · Married on 05/12/2017

Sharon is amazing!! Our cake for our wedding was everything we could have ever dreamed of! Not only was it beautiful, it was delicious!! We also had different flavored cake shots which our guests absolutely loved! Sharon was very quick to respond, reasonably priced, and amazing! I highly recommend her for any type of event! Her cakes are delicious!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Thanks Meaghan,
    Thank you for your generous compliments. I am glad you loved your cake and cake shots. Have a wonderful first year of marriage.
  • Mallisha

Mallisha · Married on 03/25/2017

Great service! Love everything about the service, Sharon really is wonderful! We told her what we wanted and she delivered! We fell in love with her truffles at a bridal fair and had to book her for our wedding! You will not be disappointed here!

Sent on 03/31/2017

We got a four tier cake for our January 2017 wedding. Three tiers were white cake with almond buttercream and one tier was chocolate with strawberry buttercream. It was delicious and just what we asked for. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Icing on the Edge's reply:

Thank you for your recommendation and posting on Wedding Wire. Have a great first year of marriage.

Sara · Married on 12/30/2016

We loved our beautiful cakes and they tasted so delicious! Sharon was wonderful to work with and was very helpful in choosing designs and flavors. We were very pleased with our wedding cakes overall!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Icing on the Edge's reply:

Thank you Sarah and I loved working with you too. Have a blessed first year of marriage.

Megan · Married on 12/03/2016

She did an amazing job on my wedding cake and it tasted sooooooo good!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Icing on the Edge's reply:

Thank you for posting on Wedding Wire and for your kind words. Have a wonderful first year of marriage!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 11/04/2016

Sharon's cake spoke for itself once we tasted it, and the design she came up with for us was incredibly unique! I wanted something unique, and she made suggestions that fit the type of cake topper I wanted. We ended up with an oval cake with our monogram and ribbon. Sharon drew a few designs for us while we were with her, and priced out various types of cake. After meeting with her, we felt the decision was incredibly easy to make, and everyone loved her cake! We met with one other cake vendor, and she did not compare to Sharon at all.

In the two weeks leading up to the wedding, Sharon was incredibly easy to work with. She made the changes we needed as our guests count had declined. She delivered the cake the day of the wedding, and everyone raved about it. The venue coordinator even told me multiple times that she would be recommending Sharon in the future to other brides because the cake was that amazing looking. Our guests loved the taste as well and kept asking where the cake had come from. So happy with our decision!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Icing on the Edge's reply:

Thanks for your very kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. Have a great first year of marriage.

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I were at a bridal fair and tasted some of Sharon's truffles and that's all we needed! I contacted her immediately and we had a consultation with complimentary cake. We ended up ordering a small cake, cupcakes, and truffles for our wedding day. Sharon was great with all the details, including making sure if I wanted a round cake with a square or round board (my cake stand was square). We had so many compliments on all of the desserts I'm just sad I didn't get to try all of them. Luckily our wedding coordinator saved two of each truffle flavor and I must say the pumpkin is amazing! If you're looking for a delicious and affordable wedding cake look no further than Icing on the Edge!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Icing on the Edge's reply:

Thank you Lauren for your kind words. I am so happy you were pleased with your wedding cake and truffles. It was a pleasure being part of your wedding day. I hope this first year is fun and everything you hoped for.
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 09/03/2016

Absolutely LOVED our cake!!!! Sharon was able to accomodate my hubby's allegeries when no one else could! With him being allergic to all nuts (including any extracts) and eggs, we thought it would be impossible to find someone! Sharon gave us a variety of options and produced not only a cake with his allergies but some of the most delicious cake we have ever tasted!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Icing on the Edge's reply:

Thank you Jenna for your kind words. I am glad we came up with a cake that hubby could eat and yet cake for every one could enjoy! Happy first year of marriage.

ALICIA · Married on 06/18/2016

Icing on the Edge is fantastic! The cakes are so good and everyone loved them! We even ordered more after the wedding since we didn't get to eat any of the cupcakes on the day of! Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/07/2016
  • Diana & Eduardo

Diana · Married on 05/07/2016

I definitely recommend it. Price was in mid range compared yo other wedding cake vendors, but the best cake we've had, the best decoration, and service from the beginning was stupendous. Free cake tasting, and she sent us home with the two flavor cakes we tasted. At our wedding our catering had deserts included and for that reason we didn't think people were going to have much room to eat cake. Well, cake was so amazingly moist, fresh, and delicious that they were looking for second servings. We chose the almond cake with kaluah folling, and the yellow cake with fresh strawberries and wiped cream filling. They were both to die for. Decoration was amazing!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Icing on the Edge's reply:

Thank you Diana for your generous and kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and have a wonderful first year of marriage.

Sharon was amazing! She was a last minute recommendation to us by the venue and we are SOOO thankful that she was able to fit us in. Our cake was everything that we wanted and more. Our guest continued to text us after the wedding to tell us how amazing all of the cake was and they wanted to know who made it, so they could recommend her for other weddings. Thank you so much for adding to our special day.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Icing on the Edge's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and I am so happy you and your guests enjoyed the cake. May you have a blessed first year of marriage.

Kassandra · Married on 12/12/2015

Sharon did a fantastic job with all the details for our wedding. Our cake and cupcakes were delicious and everything we were looking for. Sharon is very organized and willing to work within your budget. We cannot say enough good things about everything! Thank you again for the delicious cake and for making our wedding that much more special.

Sent on 01/24/2016

Icing on the Edge's reply:

Thank you Kassandra, It was a pleasure working with you. Glad we managed to work within your budget without any compromising.
    Have a wonderful first year of marriage.

Sharon does an awesome job making sure that every bride feels special and has her own dream wedding cake! Her cakes are not only beautiful but absolutely delicious. She offers a variety of flavors. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful and delicious our cakes were.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Icing on the Edge's reply:

Thank you for sending in a review and your kind words. Yes, it is about the bride having her vision for the wedding cake carried through. I am glad you felt that! May you have a blessed first year of marriage.

Christina · Married on 10/17/2015

We loved working with Sharon at Icing on the Edge! We went to see her last minute and were unable to have samples but she was willing to work with us and we were able to sample one of our layers a week later. After booking, half way through we had a decor change and Sharon was helpful and understanding in the change of the cake design and it came out even better than we could have hoped for! Our guests loved how it tasted and our only regret is not saving some more for ourselves!!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Icing on the Edge's reply:

Thank you Christina for your kind words. I loved working with you and you created a beautiful cake for your wedding day.

Devan and Courtney · Married on 10/02/2015

Sharon has Ana amazing God-given talent to bake! We loved her cupcakes!! They were so good! Everyone at our wedding reception talked about how good the cupcakes tasted! She made our wedding complete with the cupcakes! For around 2 dollars a cup cake you can't beat that for the way those cupcakes taste and look! We will definitely be in touch with her in the near future to fulfill our cup cake cravings!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Icing on the Edge's reply:

Thanks for such a wonderful review and for taking the time to write it. It wwa a pleasure to work for you guys. Have a beautiful first year of marriage.

Amanda · Married on 09/20/2015

Sharon was so helpful and personable. Our wedding cake was beautiful! Several people mentioned how tasty the cake was :)

Sent on 10/31/2015