Icing on the Cake Reviews

Icing on the Cake 4
Icing on the Cake 5

Devin · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Great experience

Our wedding venue included the cake so all I had to do was show up for a cake tasting and decide what I wanted. Icing on the Cake made everything extremely easy! The cake was delicious (I heard several comments about how wonderful it was) and the design was exactly what I had chosen. I am so glad I used them!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Icing on the Cake's reply:

Hi Devin! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Mischa - owner
  • W

Wegdewood Black Forest · Married on 09/02/2019

Best Cake in Colorado Springs!!

We are a local wedding venue and have worked with Icing on the Cake on countless occasions. We could not be happier with our experience thus far! We receive amazing feedback time and time again from couples that have enjoyed their tasting, and better yet, their final product. Mischa and her whole team are friendly to work with and take each vision to heart, making unique and absolutely delicious cakes and cupcakes! 100% recommend!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Icing on the Cake's reply:

Hi Ladies! Thank you for your kind review. We love working at your venue and with your team. We appreciate all of your help and communication. We LOVE working with you! Mischa - owner
  • Molly

Molly M Jameson · Married on 07/13/2019

Yuuuuuum! Would eat again and again!

Absolutely the most delicious cake I have ever had! There is another baker in town that is more well known, but their cake is so dry. As soon as we tried Icing on the Cake, we were blown away. It is so moist and delicious, I could have eaten a thousand pieces. All of our guests commented repeatedly about how good the cake was.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Icing on the Cake's reply:

Hi Molly! Thank you for your kind review. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and creating your beautiful cake. We look forward to making your complimentary first year anniversary cake. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Brandi Miller · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Wedding Cake!

Icing on the Cake made us a beautiful wedding cake and cupcakes. The staff was super helpful and really took the time to help us design the perfect cake for us. The cake and the cupcakes also tasted great! Our guests raved about the taste and the design. We highly recommend Icing on the Cake.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Icing on the Cake's reply:

Hi Brandi! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We loved working with you and were enjoyed being a part of your special day. Mischa - owner
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/13/2019

Most amazing cakes!

This place was super helpful, creative, and just generally amazing. Our cakes turned out so much better than We could have thought. The flavors were so tasty and everyone loved it. We hardly had any left! Our decorator: Chelsea Do, went above and beyond to make our cakes look great. The baker did a great job with the flavors, and they were all very professional. Got our cake there on time, and the price is affordable!

Icing on the Cake 6
    Icing on the Cake 7
    Sent on 10/17/2019

Icing on the Cake's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Stephanie. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy you enjoyed your experience with us and loved your cake. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. Mischa - owner

Susan Oehler · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing cake and wonderful to work with!

Icing on the Cake was absolutely perfect! They were helpful and engaged with us from day one and provided an absolutely seamless experience. Not only was the service impeccable, this was hands down the best wedding cake I have ever had and certainly the most beautiful and delicious cake that can be found in the Colorado Springs area. I highly recommend Icing on the Cake and would definitely work with them again in the future! Thank you for helping make our wedding day so memorable!!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Icing on the Cake's reply:

Susan, thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy that you not only enjoyed your experience with us but loved your cake just as much. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Mischa - owner
  • Sydney

Sydney Leiting · Married on 07/06/2019

Best cake I've ever had!

My family is big on cake and loves buttercream frosting, I've never had a better tasting cake! The almond flavor was amazing and not overpowering at all, it felt like an upgraded white cake with the best frosting! We did sheet cakes with a smaller more personal cake just for our wedding party so we could do a small cake with raspberry filling and do more "crowd favorites" for our guests. Icing on the Cake was great about helping us determine how much we would need for our guest count and even let me come in a second time for another tasting with my mom. We had 150 guests and did 1 white and 1 chocolate sheet cake, 4 cheesecakes, and 1/2 sheet of gluten free cake and we had PLENTY to come home with us.

Icing on the Cake 8
    Icing on the Cake 9
    Sent on 08/04/2019

Hi Sydney,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind review. It was our pleasure working with you. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Mischa - owner
  • Blanca

Blanca Carrillo · Married on 07/05/2019

I loved them!

I really liked that I was able to sample cakes and fillings to my liking, I was also pleasantly surprised to find that I could choose different flavors for each tier on my wedding cake! I brought a picture and flowers as reference for the cake and they did even better than I hoped, I was so happy with how gorgeous my cake came out! There were a lot of compliments received over both the appearance and taste of the cake from both guests and venue hosts, they said out of the many cakes they've had the pleasure to partake in, mine was the best. So, so happy with Icing on the Cake, thank you for an amazing job! Highly recommend!

Icing on the Cake 10
    Icing on the Cake 11
    Sent on 08/07/2019

Tilisa Glover · Married on 07/04/2019

Thee best cake i have ever had! I will be ordering from them as often as possible!

I am absolutely obsessed with Icing on the cake! the cakes are beautiful and absolutely delicious!!! the staff is always awesome!!
    I have a new favorite cake place!!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Monica Merritt · Married on 07/04/2019

Super easy !

My cake was everything I wanted. It was beautiful and tasted delicious. Especially the almond flavor !!!

Icing on the Cake 12
    Icing on the Cake 13
    Sent on 08/23/2019

Lindsay E · Married on 06/29/2019

Delicious, beautiful, affordable, perfect

I wasn't actually planning to have a cake because I usually think wedding cakes are pretty, but don't taste very good. My mom really wanted us to have a cake, so we compromised on a simple, two-layer buttercream cake....and it completely exceeded expectations!! The first time my mom went in, they gave her samples of both the cake flavors and icing flavors to try. They were all good, but we went with german chocolate and red velvet and both were absolutely delicious! We got several comments from our guests that it was some of the best wedding cake they'd ever had. Also, we chose a simple design with the intent to put a few fresh flowers on the cake as decoration. We brought in a dozen peach roses on pick-up day and the designer went to the back to place them on the cake for us. When he brought it back, we were all stunned at the result. It was absolutely beautiful! Finally, as part of our cake purchase, we get to go back on our first anniversary to get an anniversary cake, so it's something fun to look forward to (and way better than eating year-old frozen cake :) ) Icing on the Cake was one of the best wedding vendors we worked with. With all the many details of a wedding, I didn't expect our cake to end up being one of my favorite things, but I'm so glad we decided to do it. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect cake!!!

I’m so happy to have icing on the cake as part of my wedding contractors!! They were amazing since day one, we tried all the delicious flavors and decided to mixed two different flavors, we were so specific about our cake and they made it perfect!!!! Absolutely beautiful and delicious! Our guests loved it and went for seconds and thirds!! Thank you so much!!!

Icing on the Cake 14
    Icing on the Cake 15
    Sent on 05/27/2019

Icing on the Cake's reply:

Hi Ana! Thank you for your kind words and allowing us to be a part of your special day. You gave us a beautiful design to make and it matched your decor perfectly! We look forward to making your complimentary first year anniversary cake.
  • Danyella

Danyella · Married on 05/16/2019

Rockstar bakers

Icing on the cake made us feel right at home from the moment we sat down for our consultation. We were on a tight budget and Misha gave us plenty of options that fit our needs. Being the picky couple we are, we asked for a custom sponge and they had it whipped up for us right away. We chose a champagne sponge with raspberry white chocolate filling and it was a hit!! The cake was divine and made exactly as I had designed it. On our wedding day, icing on the cake delivered our cake on time and it turned out beautifully! Thank you guys SO much.

Icing on the Cake 16

Patricia Durham · Married on 04/02/2019

Would use them again and again.

I had the most wonderful service from this bakery. They were customer orientated, friendly, gave wonderful suggestions, and the cake was simply beautiful.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Allison · Married on 06/13/2018

Excellent experience overall!

As an out-of-state bride, Icing on the Cake was such an easy and stress-free vendor to work with- they were very accommodating when I was in town and wanted to schedule a tasting appointment. Not to mention, their cake flavors were delicious, and the cake turned out beautifully!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Susan · Married on 06/24/2017

The best Colorado Springs has to offer! Mischa made our daughter's wedding cake dream a reality! The five tier ombré rosette cake was absolutely stunning and equally delicious! Our bride chose layers of vanilla, chocolate, and lemon all with raspberry filling. Each was outstanding in taste. We knew Mischa's cakes were scrumptious from the tastings, however, we were amazed at the beauty of the final product. Our guests are still talking about Mischa's work of art! Thank you, Mischa! Your cakes are incredible!
    P.S. Also, Icing on the Cake is affordable!
    5+ Stars

Sent on 07/02/2017

Icing on the Cake's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Susan. It was an absolute pleasure working with all of you on this beautiful cake. We were honored to be a part of your daughters special day.

Becky · Married on 05/21/2016

Mischa is amazing! She made our wedding cakes and they were so delicious and beautiful! We were looking for a simple cake that was affordable without sacrificing taste and beauty. She delivered! She is so kind and helpful to work with. Mischa listened to what we wanted and gave us plenty of amazing options to work with. After meeting with her and tasting her creations, we knew right away she was the one we wanted to make our cake! Thanks Mischa! ~Becky & Nick

Sent on 02/09/2017

Icing on the Cake's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Becky! You and Nick were such a blast to work with. It was an honor making your cakes. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Mischa - owner

Donna Ansted · Married on 04/23/2016

Wedding cake pop cake

They did an excellent job!! Not only was the cake delicious but was absolutely beautiful!! Would highly recommend!!!

Icing on the Cake's reply:

Hi Donna! Thank you for your kind review. We loved being a part of your special day! Mischa - owner

Angie Longwing · Married on 04/23/2016

Icing On The Cake

Mischa was very friendly and helpful in helping us select a cake for our daughter's wedding. She brought samples of many flavors she offers and gave us ideas of what she could do. The cake-pop cake she created was a hit at the wedding and guests were talking about it for months after.

• Donna

Donna · Married on 10/17/2015

Awesome bakery!!

M ischa and her staff did an amazing job on my wedding cake! I order all of my cakes from them now! Great prices and beautiful work! And the cakes taste heavenly!

Icing on the Cake 17