Icicles Salon Reviews

5 | Kailua Kona, HI

5 Reviews for Icicles Salon

Kathy · Married on 10/05/2015

My husband and I just got married in Hawaii. We had Shaloma come to our hotel room and do my hair and makeup. She was awesome! She is friendly, professional and extremely talented. She made our special day even better. Thanks Shaloma!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Michele · Married on 03/21/2013

I can't say enough about Shaloma, the owner of this hair salon!!!!!!!!!!!! She was recomended to me by the Fairmont Orchid. When I talked to Shaloma on the phone she was very nice and made the process very easy. It is tough when you do a destination wedding making sure you have all of your ducks lined up and not knowing the vendors. Shaloma and her assistant arrived at our suite the day of the wedding and were so great. Very professional with GREAT personalities..... Everyone looked terrific. I couldn't have been more happy with the way they did my hair and makeup!!!! I would definately recomend Shaloma.
    Thank you for a great day!!!!!
    Michele

Sent on 04/25/2013

Melanie · Married on 02/19/2012

Shaloma from Icicles did my wedding makeup. She did a fantastic job. I LOVED the way she did my makeup. I'm so grateful for her doing it last minute too. I had line up a makeup artist but I did not like the way it was done so I was scrambling to find another makeup artist. With the help of Haunani, my wedding planner, she asked Shaloma if she would/could do my makeup. This was the day before the wedding. Shaloma was booked that day but luckily she was able to squeeze me into her busy schedule. The result was great!

Sent on 04/01/2012

Amber · Married on 06/26/2011

If you are getting married in the KONA area make sure to go to Shaloma at Icicles Salon! She is an amazing hair stylist and made me look like I always dreamed of looking on my wedding day. She matched the picture that I brought almost exactly and worked with my makeup until I was 100% happy with it! She made my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 07/25/2011

jenni · Married on 11/16/2008

I have been going to Icicles for about three years now, and I have had an excellent experience each time. I always walk out of there feeling relaxed and rested, and with my freshly cut hair I feel like a brand new girl! Randee cuts my hair regularly and I am always really happy with what she does. She is really fun and has good style herself, so I really trust her opinions when I go in for a cut. The salon itself is nice inside (from the outside you can't really tell how big it actually is!), and my service has always been great.

When it came time for my wedding a couple years ago I had an Icicles employee, Shayla (who has now moved to the mainland), style my hair for my big day and I was thrilled with how it looked. I had not had any styling done by her before but had heard she was good. Shayla was professional and also really kind and encouraging in the midst of all those last-minute details coming together. I wasn't originally planning on spending the amount I did (I think it was about $180) but in the end it was worth it because my hair looked great all day and I didn't have to worry about it at all. I've been very happy with my experiences at Icicles and will keep referring my friends there!

Sent on 03/11/2011