Icebox Diamonds & Watches Reviews

11 | Atlanta, GA

11 Reviews for Icebox Diamonds & Watches

D · Married on 11/16/2018

I had a great experience with IceBox. Jenee helped me find the perfect ring. She was very knowledgeable and patient. I highly recommend working with Jenee.

Sent on 09/29/2016
  • Arteja

Arteja · Married on 09/30/2018

My fiance bought my engagement ring from here. It was too big so we brought it back to get resized and I ended up getting a different ring! Its pretty much the same ring just a different shape but I love it. Jenee helped us and she is the best!! I recommend everyone to shop here. They make you feel so welcomed and their customer service skills are the best!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Monique · Married on 06/17/2017

I had a wonderful experience when I purchased my ring from Icebox Jewelry. Jenee was very helpful and she went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase!! I would recommend this place to anyone looking to purchase jewelry.

Deanetra · Married on 06/17/2017

My fiance bought my engagement/ wedding ring from here. Service was excellent as soon as we entered the door. They were very attentive and listened to my wants. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Riaz · Married on 01/08/2017

My experience with Icebox was awesome! These guys do amazing work and are extremely professional. I had an idea of what type of ring my fiancé wanted, and once I gave Icebox all the specs, they were able to draw a demo for me. Once the demo was approved, the ring went into production and the end result was flawless. My fiancée (wife now) absolutely loved the ring! She never wants to take it off. If you are in the market shopping for a ring, definitely reach out to Icebox, you will not regret it.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Christene · Married on 12/17/2016

A huge thank you to your representative Jenee. She offered excellent customer service that reassured us that Icebox was the right choice for us. I absolutely love my ring and just to mention...it was a suggestion by Ms. Jenee.

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 10/28/2016

As a first time customer, I was not sure what to expect but I had a great experience. My sales representative Leah was incredibly knowledgeable. Leah listened to what I wanted and presented a number of options that fit exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend Icebox and I will be using them again for future purchases.

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • F

Farima · Married on 09/10/2016

Easy to work with, and a wonderful selection

Sent on 09/17/2016

Heather · Married on 08/19/2016

We are extremely pleased the the purchase of my wedding ring. My purchase experience was excellent from start to finish. Ms. Jenee was my first contact when I entered the store and I could not have asked for a better welcome. She made the process painless and efficient. She was also very knowledgeable and answerd all our questions. Ms. Jenee offered Stellar customer service.

Paul · Married on 08/15/2013

Always an amazing experience. My wife's new ring is a showstopper

Sent on 09/20/2016

Tiffany · Married on 08/01/2016

I can't tell you how many compliments I get on my ring! I'm so in love with it and everyone at Icebox was fantastic!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2016