Icarus Photography Reviews

Icarus Photography 3
Icarus Photography 4
Icarus Photography 5

Amy · Married on 12/02/2017

Katy did a beautiful job at our December wedding in Bloomington. She took approximately 600 photos of our wedding and reception and at least 200 of them were so good we wanted to use them in some way. Katy is responsive, friendly, and professional, and her work is wonderful. Hire her! You won't be sorry.

Icarus Photography 6
    Icarus Photography 7
    Icarus Photography 8
    Sent on 03/27/2018

Katie · Married on 08/26/2017

Katy at Icarus photography was absolutely wonderful to work with for our engagement and wedding photography! We had a different sort of wedding in that we did not have attendants and did not do a lot of the lead up photos before the wedding. She was completely willing to work with us exactly as we requested and the photos are amazing! The pricing was also reasonable for the length of time we wanted a photographer at the wedding. She went above and beyond in many ways for which we are very grateful. I would recommend Icarus Photography to anyone looking for an engagement, wedding, or family photographer. I think the best compliment I can give is that I hope Katy continues to photograph families in Bloomington for a long time to come so that I can have her take family photos in the future! I can’t wait for a reason to work with her again!

Icarus Photography 9
    Icarus Photography 10
    Icarus Photography 11
    Sent on 04/22/2018

Josh · Married on 05/13/2017

Great to work with. Lots of quality photos. Great personality, prompt,and makes the experience stress free. Katy done an amazing job with are large wedding party. Katy wants to give you the best photos possible, she is driven,and a perfectionist. I highly recommend her .

Sent on 03/27/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/04/2016

We worked with Katy for our 9/4/16 wedding, and we couldn't be happier. Katy is extremely professional, and she is great at replying to emails quickly and providing direction--but she's also super nice, and she makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. What we really loved is her style. She's a great mix of photojournalist and artist, and our photos are amazing. Her prices are very reasonable, and she includes a lot in her wedding packages, including a complimentary engagement shoot. Icarus Photography was the perfect choice for us!

Sent on 11/27/2016

AP · Married on 08/20/2016

Icarus Photography was everything I was looking for ! Katy provides high-quality, artistic photos that really captured how we are as a couple. She is great to work with ! She has a lot of examples of her work on her website, and I love that she showcases her artistic side as well. She was very easy to get in contact with, and was available to us through her website, email, and phone. Her transactions are made online, which made my life so much easier. She was so flexible with booking our engagement and found the perfect location for my ideas. Her second photographer was also great; I couldn't be happier with the photos we got for our wedding and engagement ! Both sessions included online galleries for downloading and sharing, and our wedding photos also came in a super cute custom USB. She also provides options for prints and wall art ! Icarus Photography is definitely worth every penny !

Sent on 12/29/2016

Jourdan · Married on 10/17/2015

The photos Katy took at our wedding are much more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. She was very responsive and incredibly accomodating with any questions we had and continue to have a year later. Not only did Katy take gorgeous photos at our wedding, but we feel we made a great friend in the process. We will absolutely work with her again in the future and recommend her to anyone we know.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/04/2015

Katy traveled to our hometown twice for engagement photos and wedding photos! She was amazing and captured every important moment!

Sent on 07/25/2018
  • User2720023 · 2+ years ago

Katy is friendly, professional and exceedingly approachable. She works on an incredibly quick timetable and was very flexible both before and during my wedding. Her engagement photos turned out beautifully, and I cannot wait to see the proofs of my wedding photos!

Sent on 10/17/2012