Iannelli Photography Reviews

12 | Saugerties, NY

12 Reviews for Iannelli Photography

• Christina

Christina · Married on 07/06/2019

Ran the day and made it easy

John was great! He ran the whole show along with my wedding coordinator! The whole day went smoothly and we even got pictures and a small book during the night!! I know it’s not going to be easy to put our book together because I am sure we will have 100’s of awesome pictures to choice from!!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Michael Sporton · Married on 07/05/2019

John was absolutely incredible !!!!

John was incredibly easy to deal with and his work is just amazing !

Sent on 07/10/2019

Alison · Married on 08/10/2018

John is an awesome photographer! He makes you feel calm and comfortable and does a great job capturing all the details. We highly recommend him :)

Sent on 09/18/2018

Alison · Married on 10/22/2016

We are so happy we found John and Iannelli Photography. From our first meeting, I knew we had to have him capture our big day. I will always remember one of the first things he asked, "So, how did you and your fiance meet?" He was the only one that asked us this.. He made us feel like he cared about us and our experience, not just getting us booked. My husband is not a big fan of pictures and even asked me if we even needed photos of our wedding day. Why, of course! John was understanding and extremely accomodating, from our engagement session right through our wedding day. John made us feel comfortable and was not intrusive. He made sure he captured all the important people and moments that we asked for. I don't remember seeing him much during our reception but our images certainly told the story of our day! I would recommend Iannelli Photography over and over again! The personal attention and extra time he spent making our day about us just added to the memories we will have forever.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Kara · Married on 08/30/2014

John and his assistant were amazing. They were able to capture beautiful moments without us even knowing. He worked with us so well to fulfill our needs and wants.

Sent on 11/23/2014
  • Mrs R (formerly "Nicole A.")

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2010

John and Chuck are amazing photographers with great personalities! The photobooth went off without a hitch and I loved the attention they gave my new husband and I, in addition to all of our guests! The book that we received with the photos was a great hit with all of the guests, as was their "take away" photos. The artistry on the photo banner was phenomenal and the pricing was very reasonable for the value of their services! I would definitely look into having John and Chuck provide the photography and the photobooth for future events! Thank you John and Chuck for such a memorable moment in our lives!

Sent on 10/22/2010

Catherine · Married on 09/25/2010

John was amazing we had so much fun and the pictures we received already were unbelievable. I can't wait to see the rest. If you want a great photographer he's your man.

Sent on 09/29/2010

Heather · Married on 06/19/2010

John is an amazing photographer! His staff and himself are very professional and a very fun group to work with. He takes gorgeous photos and is very quick. At the wedding we barely even knew he was there. All of our family and guests loved him and said he is the best photographer they have ever seen in all aspects. I would highly recommend working with Iannelli Photography, John is very trustworthy,you won't regret it!!!

Sent on 07/02/2010

AnnMarie · Married on 05/01/2010

Great interaction all the way from engagement to wedding and after. Really makes you feel like a special couple.

Sent on 07/07/2010

Iannelli Photography's reply:

AnnMarie....you guys were awesome. I love the fact that we have so much in common even though we never met before. Really looking forward to photographing you guys again, maybe at someone's birth soon!

lyn · Married on 05/09/2009

We couldn't be happier with the pictures John took @ our wedding. He did everything I asked for & more. Amazing value for the amount of money we paid!
    I saw so many things happening that I thought I had to burn into my brain from just the moment, but then when we were looking @ the pictures, we saw that those moments were in print for us to have forever.

Sent on 07/02/2010

Allison · Married on 07/29/2016

2.4
      2.5
      1.0
      2.0
      3.0

John was a great photographer the day of the wedding; however it’s been over a year and still no wedding album (photos were chosen almost immediately after the wedding) and it seems that now that he has been paid he no longer responds to any communication

Sent on 10/10/2017

Jon · Married on 08/15/2010

2.4
      1.5
      1.0
      3.5
      3.5
      3.0

All I will say is two years still no wedding album. Terrible at responding to contact once he's been paid

Sent on 06/10/2012

Iannelli Photography's reply:

Often couples place blame on the photographers for delays in receiving their final album(s). Unfortunately, couples who take well over a year to choose their images can't start the delivery clock on their wedding day, only their order day like in this case. Albums depending on the time of year could take 3-4 months from the manufactures.