I Wish Chic Events Reviews

76 | Athens, GR

76 Reviews for I Wish Chic Events

• O

Olga Balaoura · Getting married on 12/05/2020

The best planner and friend ever!!

Peggy and her "I wish chic events" team can really offer an amazing, unforgettable wedding experience!! I can tell that me and George enjoyed so much our wedding without worrying about anything and our guests were truly excited with Peggy's enthusiasm, kindness and professionalism. She was everywhere solving everything!! It was unbelievable and at the same time so stress free for us!
    Peggy we are really grateful, we love you so much and as you know we will arrange new extravagance parties......

Sent on 12/17/2019

Konstantinos Plytas · Married on 04/11/2020

The best planner/friend we could ask!!!!!!!!

In 2017 we worked with Peggy for our wedding! In 2019 we worked with her again for the Christening of our child!!!! Too bad we have "run out" of events for her to plan!!!!! She was the best choice we could ever make! Smart, full of ideas,resources to execute them no matter how much the budget is...She will make it work! And It will be amazing.

If you want to focus on your happiness and the joy of your special occasion, if you want to feel the certainty that your guests and your family will have the best time of their life, the choice is Peggy! Don't worry about anything! Peggy has a solution for everything!!! (She will even carry the diaper bag of your child for you! She did that for me!)

Thank you for everything Peggy!!!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Ioannis

Ioannis Athinaios-Pierros · Married on 08/31/2019

Demetra’s & Ioannis wedding Lefkada Greece 31/08/2019

In 2018-2019 we worked closely with Peggy for our wedding! She was recommended by our dearest friend and our wedding famous Dj Dimitris Moutsoulas. She was the best choice we could ever make! Smart, creative, full of ideas, resources to execute every madness no matter how much the budget is...She will make it work under any circumstances! amazing in every meaning. If you want to focus on your happiness, and the joy of your special occasion with the less possible stress and pressure, if you want to feel the certainty that your friends, guests and your family will have the best time of their life, the choice is undeniably one and the name is I wish chic events Peggy! Don't worry about anything! Peggy has a solution for everything!!! Thank you for being our eyes and ears, for being “our yoga master” at the time of great need, thank you for been our top professional wedding planner and actually our friend. Thank you for everything Peggy!!!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Evi

Evi Stergiou · Married on 07/26/2019

Amazing Wedding Plannerin & Friend

Peggy is a woman of many talents. She is not only a complete professional in wedding planning, bringing all of her vast experience, network and negotiation skills to work for your benefit. She also invests all of her positive emotions into her work, which is simply amazing and made both our interaction with her (as the couple) as well as the interaction between her and our guest a very positive experience. We are very happy with our collaboration with Peggy and we would immediately recommend her /choose her again for any other celebration in Greece.

Preparations / Organization of the wedding: in the 12 months preparation time before our wedding, she suggested and connected us with the best “providers” for our celebration: be it the catering, the flower shop, the photographer & videographer, the music company / DJ / live music, the nanny for our guest’s children, the location for our pre-event -> for every matter, she successfully found the right partner for us. Her network, based on years of experience, is very wide and deep, allowing not only to access certain providers which would be otherwise difficult to get in touch with (especially when living abroad, like we do) but also to choose the right offering from all of those partners. She also gave us valuable insights, what works and what less so (eg. which catering, what combination of flowers with table settings and much more)

Guest interaction: all our guests – both the Greek as well as the Swiss guests – absolutely loved Peggy. She answered all of their questions before the wedding, organized transportation or hairdresser appointments and much more. She even secretly coordinated with one of our family members, who successfully surprised us with a speech and a dance, to arrange for everything.

Sent on 12/22/2019

Leonie · Married on 06/29/2019

Exceptional events planner

Peggy worked with us on our wedding for 18 months. She was incredible during this long time period. I am a very organised person and was initially hesitant to have our wedding overseas as I felt I wouldn't be able to trust anyone to execute on a beautiful wedding if I was not in the country overseeing things. We interviewed a few wedding planners, just to understand what their offerings were and Peggy was a stand out. Immediately when we met Peggy she had such a glowing positive presence. Her passion for her work is undeniable. She was flexible with what we required. She had outstanding reviews. So we engaged Peggy's services. All I can say is that there is no way our wedding would have been as perfect as it was without Peggy. Peggy made planning easy. She has great taste, to the point that we started saying 'whatever you think Peggy, just run with it'. The vendors that Peggy works with are outstanding and provide a high quality, professional service. In addition Peggy helped us plan and coordinate events prior to and following our wedding. She also helped with accommodation options for guests and was always available to put out last minute spot fires. On the day everything was executed seamlessly. Everything was as perfect as we'd hoped. To the point where guests were commenting on how well organised and how beautiful the event was. Peggy is not only our wedding planner, but our friend. She will be a friend to the family for many years to come.
    Thank you Peggy for allowing us to have the wedding of our dreams; combining Australian and Greek traditions.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Sofia · Married on 08/05/2018

I reached out to Peggy on one desperate evening a month or two prior to our daughters event. I had just resigned my position where part of my role was to coordinate corporate events. The day after my departure from the workforce, we moved to the countryside and so, ensued a whirlwind month of trying to settle into my new rhythm of motherhood whilst trying to organize a baptism.

Peggy responded immediately and honestly, her approach and the tone of her e-mail was sweet and sincere that it instantly calmed me down. She was thoughtful and laid out the aspects of the baptism that she could assist with. I began to slowly realize that I had organized most of the event. I decided then that we would not collaborate on this event together and so, I let her know via e-mail.

What impressed me even more than her initial e-mail was her graciousness and kindness to my e-mail that we would not collaborate on this event together. Honestly, it is rare and special to find someone with such grace. I read a review that described her as an "Angel on Earth." I happen to agree. Her grace and kindness is immeasurable. And I truly look forward to meeting her and working with her in the future!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Dimitrios · Married on 12/16/2017

A marriage may not be forever, but THIS wedding planner IS!!
    From every point of view, I wish chic events is an amazing weeding planner that we recommend without the slightest hesitation to every couple trying its first steps in this labyrinth called "wedding planning". Extremely good value of advice and hands-on, extremely good human qualities, absolutely TOP!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Katerina & Boney · Married on 09/03/2017

We could not have asked for a better planner for our wedding nor could we have imagined a planner could be that exceptional! We had a multicultural 3 day Cretan-Indian-American wedding in Crete for 300 people from across the globe. I am from Crete and my husband is German of Indian origin but we both live in NY. Suffice to say that difficulty level for such an event is off the roof. Peggy (or Peggoula as we call her) was our mist trusted companion throughout the 6 months of planning; we had weekly calls and exchanged emails on a daily basis, she was always very responsive and offered advice and support on multiple fronts: from picking the right vendors, to designing every little detail of the events to handling painful logistics with vendors, hotels, guest travel, venues, etc. However, where she amazed us was at the actual execution of all 3 events that went down with absolute perfection even though she had to surpass a number of unforeseen difficulties like a change of venue 2 days before the event and issues with florist to name a few. It is truly hard to put in words how valuable her help, support, and presence was to us. If we had to summarize in a few words, that would be: her contagious smile and energy, a huge inventory of design ideas and decor items to choose from, her resourcefulness in times of despair, and her very genuine concern about your desires. She truly loves what she does and this reflects in her work. I couldn't imagine of a single event she couldn't transform into a dream experience for you and your guests. Kudos to her amazing team as well! Peggoula - we couldn't have done this without you and couldn't have picked a better companion in this journey. We can't wait to celebrate our future events with you and you can always count on us for anything you might need. We expect you in NY soon! Love and Hugs from your amazing couple (as you always called us). Katerina & Boney

Sent on 10/09/2017

Eirini · Married on 08/26/2017

Everything started almost a year before the wedding day... As a planning freak myself and having to prepare a wedding from distance I made my research on finding the right person to help me. I have to admit that it was love from the first Skype meeting. Peggy was everything I could ask for and even more. She was engaged with the preparations from the very first moment until the last day. Peggy is not just a simple wedding planner, she is also a best friend, a person who can boost your mood with just a word, a crazy, funny person, a party animal (ohhh yes she is!!!!) she is everything a couple can ask for! Regarding the wedding day, everything was amazing! The place, the decoration, the time-plan for the night, imagine that even now, a month after the wedding we still get calls and messages from our guests telling us that it was the best wedding they have ever been....and that is thanks to Peggy! Thank you for everything κυρα planner Πέγκυ μας <3

Eirini - Panagiotis (26/8/2017)

Sent on 10/01/2017

Karim · Married on 08/19/2017

I usually prefer to get ready ahead of time. Peggy had no issue to start planning more than 7 months ahead. Few weeks before the wedding date, my wife and I changed our minds on something. Peggy was only happy and always happy and smiling to see that there is development to the plan! Very responsive and more caring than the event owners. I strongly recommend Peggy for planning lovely events.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Nicholas · Married on 07/22/2017

Peggy made our wedding the most memorable experience for us and our guest. She spent 10 months helping us plan, and she far exceeded our expectations as we couldn't of imagined planning the wedding without her. We have already begun to tell our friends and family members that they need to get married in Spetses because of Peggy. Thank you again Peggy for all your hardwork, this wouldn't have been possible without you.

Love,
    Kathleen and Nick

Sent on 08/21/2017

Eva · Married on 07/15/2017

Choosing "I wish chic events" as our wedding planning partner was one of the best choices we ever made. Peggy is a generous, smiley, energetic, positive, smart, efficient & effective woman, with an amazing powerful energy that makes the pre-wedding ride, a wonderful unforgettable journey! We made a great team, we managed to enjoy every minute of the preparations, we laughed, we had a blast! And above all, our wedding was a fairy tale, exactly as we dreamed it, full of love, magic & positive vibes! Thanks to Peggy we had the time of our lives! You would be extremely lucky to have her!

Sent on 10/13/2017

carla · Married on 07/06/2017

Peggy is amazing! She truly is.
    Planning a wedding abroad isn't easy but she has helped us with great advice, contacts, and all of her follow ups. Peggy has made the wedding organisation much more pleasant for my husband and I. Our guests came from all over the world and they were astonished by the beauty and elegance of our wedding. She has assisted us in making our special day unforgettable for us and our guests. I could not recommend her enough.

Carla the Happy Bride

Sent on 09/23/2017

Myrto · Married on 06/24/2017

I think I was the only bride in the world that had no worries and stress. At all! Peggy took care of EVERYTHING like a fairy, she made me feel secure, happy and confident. Our guests during the wedding were asking me about Peggy all night long, even the ones who were married, they wanted to get married again, so that Peggy would organise for them their own fairytale. For me, Peggy is one of the women I admire, I respect and I love. God bless her for creating the best memories for me and my family.... <3

Sent on 07/25/2017

Eleni · Married on 06/23/2017

We have amazing memories of all our wedding process. During all the preparation, we had more than just a wedding planner assisting; we had a friend. The success in our story is that the result was even better than what we had imagined!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Evelyn · Married on 08/25/2016

Peggy is literally my fairy godmother! Despite our limited budget and the many different obstacles that came along the way she was always by our side, willing to listen and help us with everything we needed while at the same time she kept feeding us with her very much needed positive energy. She is an excellent professional but above all she is an incredible human being who truly cares about her clients. Peggy I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting up with me and all my crazy midnight pinning (haha!) and for giving us one of the most beautiful days of our lives! I <3 you and miss you already..!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Nikolas · Married on 07/31/2016

Nothing less than 5 stars for our dear Peggy!
    We met her about 4 months before our wedding. Back then, we were not quite sure if we did need a wedding planner. After our first meeting, we still were not sure if we need a wedding planner but her super positive energy along with her creative suggestions made us more than sure that we need Peggy to be a part of our wedding! The results of this decision were: a wedding that was even better than our craziest dreams, all our guests had perfect time and stated that it was the best wedding they had ever gone and last but not least except a very talented professional, we met and gained a wonderful friend! Our Peggy we are happy to have met you and we thank you for being there for us this important day!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Vasilike · Married on 07/02/2016

Peggy was the best part of our wedding! Her enthusiasm, her calmness and openess to any suggestion made the whole process of the wedding planning as well as the wedding day just perfect! We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding planner!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Lenia · Married on 07/02/2016

…and the Oscar goes to… Peggy Simitzi ! ! ! !

We met Peggy about 2 months before our wedding and at the first five minutes we understood that we were in very good hands.
    With professionalism, high sense of humor and kindness she heard all the needs we had for the forthcoming wedding and she explained everything to us in every detail.

Feeling relaxed and safe, the three of us declared the start of the voyage…

During this beautiful trip, Peggy was all the time next to us and with the excellent communication skills she is talented with, she managed to fulfill our wishes perfectly. The meticulousness of how she arranged everything was superb. Nothing was left in chance. From the flowers, the candles and the table with all the goods for the guests at the Church, from the selection of the party venue, to the spoons, glasses and plates, to the lighting, the music, the entrance song, and so forth . Everything was chosen with caution and love. The most wonderful of all though, was her support at the moments of stress, anxiety, tiredness… She was by our side to give us the inspiration and made everything seem like a fairy tale.

We call her an Angel.. and She really is..

We feel really blessed that we met Peggy Simitzi. She is the person and ‘’I Wish Chic Events’’ is the company that everyone should rely on, for every service, for every event!

Thank you, thank you, thank you !!!!!!

We vote 6 out of 5 Stars :-)

Sent on 07/17/2016

Ioanna · Married on 06/24/2016

?? ??????? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ???????? ??? ? ? ?????????? ??? ! ???? ??? ???????????? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ! ??? ??? , ????? ?? ????? ? ?? ????? ?? ????? ! ??? ????? ??? ????? ???? ???? ?????????? !!! ?????? ??? ????? ??? ??????? ??? ????? ???????? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ???????? !!! ???? ???? ????? ?? ?? ....???? ?? ????? ??? ...??? ??????? !!!!!?????? -????????

Sent on 07/04/2016

ioanna · Married on 06/24/2016

When I met Peggy won me the smile and the positivity . Later on I confided her ideas and taste and the result was simply amazing ! I certainly remember that everyone telling me that was one of the best marriage that have gone...
    I want so much to say but one feeling is stronger ...miss you !!!!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Thomais · Married on 09/05/2015

We met Peggy last October and from the first moment of our meeting she completely understood our view on how we had visualized our weeding. We conducted our wedding on September fifth in the island of Lefkada although we live in the city of Athens. Peggy helped us a lot in the organization part of our weeding and she was always happy to offer her help and support throughout the preparations. With her help and her tips it looked like we are preparing a weeding close to our house and not more than 4 hours away by car. Peggy and the rest of her team organized everything in the best possible way and they managed to provide us a day as we had dreamed it that all the guest enjoyed along with us.
    Thomais & Dimitris

Sent on 09/30/2015

Anna · Married on 08/30/2015

We had only 6 months to plan our rustic Greek island wedding while living in London. Peggy was our saviour from our first skype call we felt very hopeful she would be able to meet our expectations and not only did she meet them but surpassed them and we are not saying this lightly, even our guests kept telling us it was one if not the most beautiful and organised wedding they had been to. Peggy and her team made sure everything run smoothly on the day. She is also great at brainstorming ideas pulling things together creating a certain style to the wedding that runs throughout, helping couples put their own stamp to their wedding while doing everything with great professionalism and taste.

Even though we were in different countries Peggy was always available replying to emails promptly and arranging Skype calls when needed, as well as liaising with other suppliers. She helped us creat a photo booth area for fun pictures, a rustic lemonade stand by the church, great table decorations, amazing wedding invitations and much much more, always paying attention to detail and the overall theme of the wedding. What makes her even more special is how she comes across as a person: open, friendly, positive, energetic and cooperative we could not feel more at easy with her.

Peggy you are a star!! Thank you so much for helping us create the wedding we dreamed of !! We highly recomend choosing 'I wish chic events' it will be the best decision for your wedding.

Anna & Stef

Sent on 09/06/2015

Ioannis · Married on 08/23/2015

We met Peggy through a friends recommendation and I have to say WOW it was the best decision we could have made for our wedding! Living abroad but planning a wedding in Greece can be very stressful and Peggy was literally our guardian angel! We met 4 months before the wedding at her studio and went through lots and lots of creative ideas on how to best plan and prepare for the big day. Peggy was very professional, creative and made us feel like everything was under control for that very special day of ours! We regularly spoke over email and phone and finalised the wedding preparations a month or so before the wedding. Peggy was literally a life saver for us, we had a number of last minute additions that we needed sorted and Peggy was very eager to help and delivered above and beyond our expectations. During the wedding day, Peggy was with us from the beginning to very late in the evening and made sure that the wedding and reception was run to perfection. Thank you Peggy for your exceptional planning, preparation and execution. We could not have made it without you!!!

Sophie & Yiannis

Sent on 12/13/2015

Niki · Married on 07/25/2015

We met Peggy, our wedding planner, and we hired her instantly, our best decision!!!
    Our wedding day at the beach went by smoothly, and she made sure everything went according to plan. She was always easy to keep in touch with throughout our entire planning process, and she followed up with all of our vendors and made things so easy for us, because we live in Switzerland.
    She is also one of the sweetest and friendliest people you will ever meet, an amazing woman, with incredible good ideas, big visions, abudance of patience and very talented.
    Thank you Peggy for making our dreams come true! No doubt, you are the best wedding planner in the world!!!
    We love you, Niki & Rainer