I Wed All Reviews

175 | Miller Place, NY

175 Reviews for I Wed All

Joe W. · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Couldn't be happier!

We chose Denise to marry us and could not be happier. She was great to work with from the very start and all throughout. She was on time to our meeting, responded very quickly to texts and always made herself available to answer any questions. She showed up early to the wedding and mingled with the guests. People commented about how personable she was and how they thought she knew us for years. She wrote a beautiful ceremony for us! She mailed in our marriage license promptly and provided us with a tracking number which I thought was very professional. We received our certificate from the state by the time we got back from our honeymoon! Again, we couldn't be happier with her and highly recommend.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Hi Joe & Nicole-
    Thank you for this lovely, concise review! I am so happy you were both happy! Many years of joy to you both!
    (Wedding was 9/29/19)
  • Ellýse

Ellýse C. · Married on 09/12/2020

Professional, Personalized, Perfect

We were so happy with our ceremony which was couple centered. Denise made it so easy for us by having each of us fill out a questionnaire and then she created the most beautifully written script for our ceremony. It was personalized to our love story with the perfect amount of humor. She made me feel at ease by being extremely flexible and coming to rehearse with us the day before my wedding. Denise helped make my wedding special and flow so smoothly. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family to make their wedding day perfect.

Sent on 09/13/2020

Shannon B. · Married on 08/22/2020

Denise is Fabulous!

I honestly couldn’t have asked for a better person to officiate my wedding! I was very nervous about finding an officiant for my wedding but upon speaking to Denise the first time, all my fears subsided and she was perfect! Denise is kind, thoughtful and very experienced at her job. She worked with my husband and I to get the perfect ceremony talk, she asked us lots of questions to make the talk more personal, and you could tell how genuine and real she was. I’d recommend her to anyone and am so glad that I chose her!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Dear Shannon & John-
    I loved writing your beautiful love story and I loved officiating it!
    Many, many years of health happiness and love!

Lisa C. · Married on 07/05/2020

Lisa and Andy's wedding 7/5/2020

When we decided to get married we looked for an officiant online. This was our second marriage so we wanted just a short but sweet ceremony. When speaking to Denise I found her easy to talk to and explained what we wanted....Spiritual but not too religious. She emailed us her rough draft of the ceremony and we edited only one part. I never met Denise but we had a few long conversations on the phone and I knew she was a great choice as our officiant. Our date and location was changed due to Covid 19 and she was very accommodating as well with the change. It turns out she gave us a beautiful ceremony. My guests came to me and said the same thing. Can't thank Denise enough! I would recommend her to my friends and family in need of her service. She's wonderful and kind and highly recommended!

Sent on 07/11/2020

Thank you Lisa and Andy!
    It was my honor and delight and I wish you both
    many years of love! Denise
  • Emily

Emily G. · Married on 06/26/2020

Wonderful Officiant

Denise was so kind and accommodating. Our wedding plans were completely thrown off track due to the pandemic. I contacted Denise just three weeks before we planned to get married because she was close by, had great reviews and we still had no one to marry us. She immediately responded and agreed to be there for our special day. She was great at communicating leading up to our wedding day and put together a beautiful ceremony for us in my in-law’s backyard. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Dina · Married on 06/06/2020

Absolutely the best!

Denise at I Wed all was the sweetest person to work with! She dedicated so much time and attention to getting to know us and writing us the most beautiful wedding ceremony. She was so helpful when I had to move my wedding date due to COVID. My friends and family have not stopped telling me how beautiful the wedding ceremony was and how kind Denise was! She truly helped make my wedding day the most special and beautiful day of my life!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Theresa · Married on 05/02/2020

When my fiance and I started the ceremony process with my church I had gone to all my life, we came up against quite a few obstacles. One being the price was almost three times what we had been quoted by Denise. Denise's ceremony was not a generic ceremony but one that was custom created and spoke to our hearts. We loved that ceremony, and our family and guests thought it was wonderful also. We would recommend Denise because she listens, gives you what you want, and puts her heart into pleasing her couples. What turned out to be a worrisome issue turned out to be a lovely ceremony.

Sent on 07/04/2015
  • Chris

Chris · Married on 04/24/2020

Absolutely Fantastic!

Denise is not only responsive but extremely kind and charismatic. We met with her early on to discuss our love story, with which she crafted a magical speech depicting how we met and fell in love. She worked with us through the pandemic and was extremely flexible which is so important with the current state of things. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 01/22/2021
  • Joanne

Joanne C. · Married on 03/29/2020

Officiant and an angel

Denise was amazing. She asks you to fill out a questionnaire so she can get an idea of your love story & then designs your vows that is created especially for you, which makes for such a beautiful service. I adore Denise she was an angel.

Sent on 09/10/2020

Priscilla · Married on 11/01/2019

Great experience

When we first spoke to Denise she made us feel very comfortable and like she actually cared about what we had to say. She was very responsive throughout the process and was willing to incorporate what we wanted. She submitted a few drafts and examples for us to look through. She is extremely caring.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Taylor · Married on 10/26/2019

amazing !!!!

Denise was the absolute best. Sooo NICE and super professional. She did our ceremony so perfect. Her words are amazing, she wrote the perfect story for us! it was a fairy tale wedding and i’m so happy she married us. we couldn’t be happier!!! Denise you’re amazing. thank you !!! Everyone else looking at this— do it! she’s the best and super super loving and caring! she’ll make your day perfect!!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

I Wed All's reply:

Thank you Taylor! I was honored to write your special Love Story into your wedding ceremony.
    Many years of love to you and Chris.
    Denise
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing ceremony

I am so happy that we went with Denise for our wedding! She is the best. She wrote the most beautiful ceremony and I received so many compliments from my family on how nice her words were. They really touched my heart. I would absolutely recommend Denise to any of my friends! She really takes the time to know you so she can write a ceremony that fits your relationship. I was also able to have a nice print out of the ceremony as a keepsake. I hope we even stay in touch! Love, Kristin D.

Sent on 12/22/2019

Kristen · Married on 10/11/2019

She makes me look forward to our big day!!

We met Denise and instantly knew this woman was going to make our big day even better, just by being a part of it. She is so genuine and takes her position very seriously! She's prompt with every response and never leaves a single question unanswered. My fiance and I are very down to earth and sometimes forgetful, so when she reminded me about the things we needed to get her, I was so thankful! She looks out for you and helps in every way she can. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/04/2019

I Wed All's reply:

You were a beautiful bride Kristen and it was my joy to wed you and Brian to one another!
    Many years of happiness to you both!
  • Cassie

Cassie A. · Married on 10/10/2019

Denise is the best!

I'm so glad we chose Denise to officiate our wedding. She wrote us the most thoughtful ceremony and we had received so many compliments about how lovely it was from our guests! Everyone who attended was so emotionally moved by her words. She was so easy to work with and I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Reagen S. · Married on 09/28/2019

Can't wait until our wedding!

My fiancé and I met with Denise when we were looking for an officiant and instantly felt a connection with her. To be honest, I was pretty much sold just from our email conversation setting up the meeting! She was friendly, warm, super engaged, and genuinely interested in getting to know about us and our relationship. We had so much fun filling out the questionnaire (or as my fiancé called it "writing our love story") Denise uses to get all the information she needs to write her ceremonies and cannot wait until the end of September for our wedding!

Sent on 08/13/2019

I Wed All's reply:

I loved writing your Love Story and incorporating the reading - which fit you both - into the ceremony!

James C. · Married on 09/22/2019

A Dream Wedding comes to life

No words can't express how much My wife Amanda and I are thankful we got Denise Drapkin to officiate our wedding. Her Mother like approach she gave to us made my wife and I feel at ease and comfortable. I felt like it was nothing in the world she would have do for us and that's what we want from all our Vendors. Our Ceremony was a breeze and it was all thanks to Denise.

Sent on 09/24/2019

I Wed All's reply:

Thank you James & Amanda for your lovely heartfelt review! It was truly my honor to meet your lovely families and officiate your wedding ceremony! your handwritten vows to one another were unbelievable and I loved every second of them!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth W. · Married on 09/22/2019

Best wedding officiant!

I very highly recommend Denise. She was amazing from start to finish. I had a very small wedding with only 12 guests. I wanted a short and sweet ceremony and that’s exactly what we got, only it was better than I could have hoped for. Denise made it so personal and meaningful for us. We spoke on the phone and via email during the planning, and the day went just perfectly. Before she wrote our vows she asked my husband and I to write down what we were looking forward to in out marriage, and we really enjoyed that. She even incorporated some of what we said in our vows. She also knew I didn’t want him to see me before the ceremony. Since there was a long walk out to the gazebo where we had the ceremony, she didn’t let him look until I was at the door! I really appreciated that because I got to see his reaction to seeing me for the first time. It was such a special day made even more special by Denise! Any couple would be lucky to have her officiate their wedding!

Sent on 10/11/2019

I Wed All's reply:

Elizabeth I loved officiating your heartwarming ceremony! And yes - it was very worth that look on Luke's face - priceless!
  • Arianne

Arianne C. · Married on 09/20/2019

Our Favorite Part of Our Wedding Day !!!

We are forever grateful for the beautiful ceremony that Denise put together for myself and my wife for our wedding day! We initially spoke with Denise via FaceTime to introduce ourselves and for her to get to know us to see if we would be a good match. After an hour of FaceTime, we felt like Denise was an old friend. She was absolutely amazing to work with from the beginning! She took her time in speaking with us. She not only wanted to get to know the both of us, she wanted to know our individual reasonings for why we fell in love with each other and why are choosing one another to love for eternity. She took our answers from our questionnaires and put together the most beautiful ceremony. We wanted some aspects of a traditional Jewish wedding and she implemented them perfectly. We HIGHLY recommend Denise to everyone! She is such a kind and caring individual who will give you her all to make sure that you get the perfect ceremony.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Dear Arianne & Matthew-
    How I loved telling your beautiful love story!
    Thank you for the privilege!
    Best
    I Wed All

Loretta · Married on 08/16/2019

Thank you!!

Denise was such a pleasure at our wedding and through the whole planning process. She was so easy to speak to. I can’t thank her enough for making my wedding ceremony experience so lovely.

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Karen

Karen R. · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing ceremony

Denise did my wedding August 11, 2019 and it was the best decision we ever made. The ceremony was custom made to our personal love story, beginning with how and where we met to the present of exchanging vows! She was also able to integrate my loved ones as well as my Filipino customs of veil/cord and candle ceremony rituals. She is such a creative writer in which she draws you in to the story of the couple and as well as explaining the meanings of the rituals. Denise thank you for making our wedding extra special! I definitely recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Janine J. · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing! Beautiful! Perfect!

I feel very LUCKY to have found Denise. She has such a warm, wonderful personality. We met at a Starbucks so that she could get a feel for our relationship. We must have been there at least an hour. By the end of our visit, I felt like I've known her for years. She took the time to ask how we met, ask questions about our relationship and she turned our vows into "our story". She provided a questionnaire to get insight into our feelings about each other. I wanted a simple ceremony with hints of our Irish background. I got EXACTLY what I wanted. My fiancé and I lost our Mothers to cancer. We wanted to acknowledge our Mom's in a respectful way without bringing a sadness to a special day. She did it perfectly. Thank you Denise!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Michael S. · Married on 08/02/2019

Excellent and Professional

Denise did an amazing job putting together our dream wedding. She took the time to meet with us, really listened to what we wanted, as far as a ceremony was concerned, took detailed notes and got to know our story. She wrote an amazing custom ceremony that incorporated our family, and more importantly, our background. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an officiant.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Rose R. · Married on 07/27/2019

Simply perfect!

Denise was everything we could ask for in an officiant & more! She felt just like family - so warm, caring and genuinely interested in knowing us so that our ceremony was unique and personal. She was absolutely wonderful to work with - guiding us and talking for hours so our wording was just right! She went over & beyond with all she did - even to going to each table so our guests knew who she was & how it was all going to happen. We can't thank Denise enough for giving us the beautiful, intimate ceremony we wanted & for her genuinely warm good wishes! If you have the opportunity to work with her - do it! You'll be thrilled!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 07/18/2019

small intimate wedding

There aren’t enough kind and thoughtful words to use to recommend Denise to help guide and support you and your partner in your journey to forever. After talking to Denise once, I knew she was perfect for our special day. Denise was attentive to the tiny details we shared in our conversations. She was thoughtful in her deliverance and structure of the ceremony. Every little detail of our time was well written and truly touched on my husband and I’s lives. Our guests were all tears. Denise felt like a family member delivering our ceremony. I would recommend Denise for any wedding or blessing ceremony. Thank you Denise for truly making our day special.

Sent on 07/25/2019

I Wed All's reply:

Thank you Danielle for these beautiful words! I overjoyed that you were so happy with my service!
    Many years of happiness to you and Justin!