489 Reviews for I Love Sparklers

User Photos
+41
Photos
475 I Love Sparklers Reviews

Very good. They’ll be a hit at the wedding

Profile Picture Jackie, 3/8/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I purchased confetti cannons for our gender reveal and am so happy with the quality! I also called the I Love Sparklers Customer Service to ask a question around the size of confetti/ which one they recommended I purchase and was very happy with their customer service. I would 100% recommend this company to anyone interested in using confetti cannons for a gender reveal - our entire family loved it and our pictures came out great!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

I got these for my cousin who is having a baby, Everyone got a popper and we popped them on a skype call! She was so surprised it was a girl!
(only thing I would change is there to be an option where directions dont say what color it is, I had to have them delivered to me and then to her)
SUPER fast shipping! and the popper was so big! great price for so much confeti!

Thanks!

Profile Picture Anne, 12/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

Best sparkles ever! They arrived on time.

Profile Picture susana, 11/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

everything arrived on time and was amazing, still havent had the chance to use them

Profile Picture Becky, 11/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

The gender reveal confetti cannons were amazing and my fiancé and I loved them! We found out we’re having another beautiful boy. Highly recommend

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely amazing product. The explosion was way bigger and nicer than I expected. You won't be disappointed in this product!

Profile Picture Wendy, 10/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

This company was absolutely amazing to work with. They were fast, friendly and courteous! The sparklers are amazing too :) We would definitely order from them again in the future.

Profile Picture Terri, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

Sparklers were perfect for our wedding. They burned long and looked awesome in our photos. We recommend them!

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/11/18, 1 Review

Best items
Best Product
Best service

Profile Picture Igal, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Sparklers arrived in less than a week! Very impressed on the fast shipping and they definitely give your bang for your buck.

Profile Picture Priscila, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

They had just what I needed. Looks great!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

Very fast at filling the order and getting it out! Very easy to deal with. Would do business again.

Profile Picture Becky, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

Talk about easy! This was the simplest part of our wedding to date! It was so easy to pop onto the website, order the sparklers and have them shipped! They arrived so quickly too! So thankful that this was such a quick solution to the fireworks stands!

Profile Picture Kristin, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Super fast delivery. I purchased the sparklers for a going away party as a send off at the end of the night. They were a huge hit and worth the cost. Highly recommend this item and this company!

Profile Picture Renee, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

Great service! Shipping and delivery was amazing and fast! I could have literally ordered sparklers the week of my wedding; just to note how fast their work is! Amazibg! Can’t wait for my wedding and take tons of pics with sparklers! Thank you.

Profile Picture Bren, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Great price, quality product, and fast shipping

Profile Picture James, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

Great prices and fast shipping!

Profile Picture Delaney , 7/13/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

We ordered the 30" sparklers for the 'sparkler get-away'! I wondered if they would light easily and they did. It was the perfect way to send the bride and groom off at the end of the reception. I would highly recommend these sparklers.

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Awesome sparklers kids loved them would order them again

Profile Picture Laura, 7/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

I was extremly impressed with the responsiveness to my questions and to the speed of delivery. My items was just as expected and worked wonderfully for my party!

Profile Picture Lizzy, 7/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

Thank you so much for getting the sparklers to my family in time for July 4. My daughter and her friend had so much fun with the 36 inch sparklers. They really do last five minutes. Thank you again

Profile Picture Gina, 7/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

The confetti cannons I ordered were delivered just in time and they worked like a charm. The end result was amazing!

Profile Picture Lashonda, 7/4/18, 1 Review