51 Reviews for I Love MySelfie Photo Booth Entertainment

Setup (3)
Backdrop(s) (2)
Prints (2)
Props (2)
Social Media Integration (1)

I love this company and the service they provide! Billie is the owner, but also a vivacious personality to have at your event! I have referred several clients to her and they rave about her service! June@Atlanticbarter.com

Profile Picture June, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am a center director for a child care and we have booked I love my selfie photo booth for two summers now, planning on three in 2018. We could not ask for a better company to work with, the vendor is professional and works well with the children. The pictures and booth are both amazing.... The parents enjoy it even more!

Photo for I Love MySelfie Photo Booth Entertainment Review - Summer Camp 2017
Profile Picture Melissa, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was very pleased with the service and look forward to using again. They were prompt, professional, and added an exceptional touch to our mother’s party!!!

Profile Picture Ginene, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Billie was great to work with. All my friends loved the photo booth! I would recommend this addition to any party.

Profile Picture Gloria, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Once again, I Love MySelfie exceeded our expectations at our Homecoming Tailgate.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome

Photos
Profile Picture Pastor Carol , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Gene and Billie were great for my father-in-law's surprise 70th birthday party. They were on time and kept the fun going! We had over 80 guests and it flowed well and everyone had a blast! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!! Thanks so much for a great time!

Profile Picture Donna, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They did my wedding 4/7/18 at Carmine’s in Atlantic City. They were a hit. Everyone loved them. Had few guests ask for their number. One has already contacted them. Would def Reccomend and will def keep in mind for the future.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I met this company at a Wedding Expo and loved their concept and how fast the pictures printed. I also wanted to support this Black Owned Business and they were very professional, affordable and all of my guest loved them. They were a big hit at my wedding and highly, highly recommend them for any evemt.

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We paid for unlimited pictures and wound up with 52... with a wedding of 170 people. All of those in the pictures were able to get copies as well though.

People commented on the time taken.. they loved that they weren't rushed in and out... nothing but good comments

Profile Picture Tara, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Simply the Best!!! Very organized and were extremely polite to us and our guests. Everyone had a lot of fun with their props.

Profile Picture Ronald, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was great. We would definitely use Billie again. Thank you!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Although, we used this service for a conference event. It would be a great perk for anyone attending a wedding or for any other special occasion. The services were great and the staff were very responsive to the needs of my audience.

Profile Picture James, 5/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We booked with I Love my Selfie Photo Booth literally 2 days from our event. Billie was able to accommodate our request. Not only in a timely manner, but professional.
Will def. use in the future!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Billie was wonderful! She had tons of fun props and all of our guests enjoyed her photo booth. My favorite part about ilovemyselfie is that the guests had the option to text or email their pictures.

Profile Picture User6306342, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Billie is such a pleasure to work with. At the time I reached out, I was extremely busy planning for the actual event. She continued to follow--up with me, because she knew that I really did want the photo booth. As an event planner I truly appreciated that, she worked with our time and even when we had a date change. I plan to use I Love MySelfie Photo Booth over and over again!

Profile Picture Portia, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Company id wonderful, extremely helpful and go out of their way to accommodate anyone. Would and have recommended them to other clients.

Profile Picture christine, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I love my selfie booth! That says it all! They helped me stay under budget! They helped with the venue not having internet! The guests were excited they could post to their social media! They created a memory book with the extra pictures, my guests got to send a special message with thier pictures! They also got to take a framed 4 by 6 photo! I told them I didn't like the small photo strips I was really needy but they caterered to my everyone! I only booked for 4 hours but the guest were having such a good time they accommodated my every need! Professional, courteous and affordable!

Profile Picture Patricia, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

A great addition to any party, affordable and a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture mindy, 3/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Billie did our son's wedding on News Years Eve, This photo Booth was the big hit of the wedding , everyone had a great time dressing up and taking pictures, It was every thing and more, Billie was also a big Plus, she was right in their.
Helping everyone enjoy them self. Thank you again.

Profile Picture Debbie, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This vendor was fantastic. The pictures are 4 x 6 which is so much better than the strips that you receive from other photo booths.

Profile Picture Nancy, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you're looking for a wonderful experience from a Photo Booth don't miss your chance to work with I Love MySelfie Photo Booth Entertainment! They are professional, courteous and best of all - fun! Thank you for making our Holiday Party a success!

Profile Picture User7483679, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hire her! Everyone enjoyed it.

Profile Picture Bettye, 11/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The I Love My Selfie Booth is an absolute MUST HAVE for your event! Billie is fantastic! She is extremely knowledgeable of the product and services, can make great recommendations for your event, and the prices can't be beat! Billie has a large variety of backdrops and props, and her personality makes everyone feel comfortable which ensures your event will be long remembered! When booking your event the question should not be, "should we have the I Love My Selfie Booth?" It should be, " How long can we have the I Love My Selfie Booth?"! We had the Selfie Booth at our facility for our Toys for Tots Event. It is a fun and unique idea for birthday parties, weddings, Bat/Bar Mitzvahs, graduation parties, corporate events, fundraisers, holiday parties, and so much more!!!

Profile Picture Pat, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Best selfie booth ever! Props were amazing and great quality!!

Profile Picture User7381478, 1+ year ago, 1 Review