I Hereby Pronounce You Reviews

9 Reviews for I Hereby Pronounce You

I Hereby Pronounce You 1
I Hereby Pronounce You 2

Alex Brehm · Married on 10/10/2019

A wonderful Officiant for a wonderful wedding

We met with Dave shortly after our engagement and sat down in a Panera to go over the services and options he offered. After our meeting we immediately knew Dave was the officiant for us. He offers premarital counseling which is something all couples should look into when engaged to look at what married life will be like. Dave has a positive attitude and works with couples on discovering the topics that arrive during married life.

We wanted to do a hand fasting ceremony during our wedding and Dave was able to preform the ceremony perfectly. Dave is a great public speaker and was able to highlight experiences with in the wedding ceremony and everyone enjoyed it!

- Alex and Mariah

Sent on 10/21/2019

I Hereby Pronounce You's reply:

Thanks Alex and Mariah! I enjoyed meeting with you and conducting your wedding ceremony! You are Ana amazing couple! Dave
  • Joseph

Joseph M Link · Married on 09/07/2019

It was the wedding I had hoped for!

Without exaggeration, Dave provided my wife and I the best service we could have imagined. The both of us would highly recommend him for your wedding. He is outstanding!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Amy King · Married on 06/15/2019

Above and beyond officiant!

We can’t say enough about our experience with Dave. We were connected with him through our Pop-Up Wedding Venue and couldn’t have been more pleased. Dave was extremely flexible as we were coming in from out of state, he met with us the day before the wedding and went above and beyond helping us get our marriage certificate from the county. Dave took the time to hear our story and make our wedding unique and perfect for us. Absolutely recommend for any future brides and grooms!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Matt

Matt Widmyer · Married on 06/09/2019

Dave Evans is a great Wedding Officiant! He is extremely professional, punctual, and I could not have asked for a better person to do the job.

Such a great guy and definitely knows what he’s doing! I would definitely use him again or recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Maci Byers · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful Wedding Officiant

Dave did a wonderful job officiating our wedding this past May. He was kind, easy going, professional and did a great job the day of! We were glad that we selected Dave and knew that we could put our trust in him to perform a ceremony that felt authentic to us. Thank you!! :)

Sent on 05/28/2019

I Hereby Pronounce You's reply:

Maci—I so much appreciate your review of my work! I wish you guys all the joy and happiness in the world!

Dave

Hannah · Married on 06/30/2018

The best officiant there ever was

David Evans is WONDERFUL. He met with us before our wedding day to get to know us as a couple so he could put on a ceremony that was personalized and special to us. He came to the rehearsal and taught us, the wedding party, and parents on what to do during the ceremony. On our wedding day, he held a very touching ceremony for us. He was always polite, kind, patient, and very well dressed. We have nothing but wonderful things to say about him and are so happy we booked him! He is great and you should book him too!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Paige · Married on 06/16/2018

Dave was WONDERFUL! He met with us and asked great questions to customize our ceremony. It seemed as if he had known us for years. He delivered just what we were hoping for in our ceremony and then some!

Sent on 06/29/2018
    I Hereby Pronounce You 3

I Hereby Pronounce You's reply:

Thanks Paige! I loved performing your wedding ceremony! I wish you and Greg a happy life together! Dave

Krissie · Married on 06/09/2018

We were blessed to work with Dave as our officiant for our wedding with Gem City Popup. Dave met with us several times to craft our simple and short ceremony. I felt like he was really able to gather a lot of personal information about us and incorporate it into our ceremony just by chatting with us over coffee. I would highly suggest Dave is you are looking for a beautiful personalized ceremony!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Melanie · Married on 09/30/2017

Dave was wonderful to work with! The ceremony was beautiful! He really took the time to get to know me and Adam and make our ceremony personal to us. We can't thank him enough for making or day even more special!

Sent on 04/19/2018
    I Hereby Pronounce You 4

I Hereby Pronounce You's reply:

Thank you Melanie. It was a joy to provide the ceremony for you and Adam. You have a wonderful spirit, a great family, and you and Adam are a blessing to everyone around you! Take care. Dave