"I Do" Nuptials by JoAnna Reviews

3 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

3 Reviews for "I Do" Nuptials by JoAnna

JoAnna was great she was very helpful. She really loves what she does and you can tell. Very sweet!

Mignon · Married on 08/01/2015

My husband and I spent many months looking for the perfect wedding officiant in South Florida, bilingual in both English and Spanish. We interviewed many candidates but instantly fell in love with JoAnna! She took the time to get to know us and our unique love story. JoAnna also worked hard to customize our vows to match our individual personalities. Many guests at our wedding stated how FANTASTIC she was and I agree! If you are looking for the PERFECT wedding officiant in South Florida, I strongly recommend JoAnna!

Nicole · Married on 10/25/2014

From my first conversation with JoAnna I knew that she was the perfect officiant for my wedding. She started by just getting to know me and my fiancée. She wanted to know our story and the kind of people we are. She shared stories of marrying her husband. Every word spoken made me more and more comfortable with her. After the first phone call I felt like I had known her for a lifetime. When it came time to run through what the ceremony would be like she was consultative and guided us through everything.
    I was from out of state so she offered to send me a list of recommended places to eat and visit. I took her advice for the restaurant where we had our wedding dinner and it was literally my favorite place ever!
    She made everything about our wedding special. When we showed up on the beach for the ceremony she surprised us by having an alter made special just for us. Her husband made the alter himself from a bamboo tree. She even brought flowers and linens to decorate the alter. I nearly broke into tears because it was completely unexpected. JoAnna greeted us with a hug and a familiar smile. She made us feel so comfortable and special. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and JoAnna made it that way. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! If you aren’t from Florida, it is well worth it to fly her anywhere in the world as your officiant.
    Thank you JoAnna for all that you did, I could never ask for more!