20 Reviews for I Do Movies

Multi. Cameras (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Digital Download (1)
20 I Do Movies Reviews

Honestly, there are not enough kind words to describe how spectacular Heidi @idoMovies is - not only was she the sweetest lady, but she was communicative, thorough, delivered on-time, and an all around boss at what she does. My husband and I absolutely love our wedding video!! She captured every beautiful moment and left us laughing and crying by the end (in the best way possible). I would and will recommend her to any one! XOXO THANK YOU HEIDI

Profile Picture Krista, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Here's the hardest part of this review - not gushing to the point of ridiculousness. Our wedding video is just unbelievable. Do people really watch the video of their own wedding over and over? Well this person does. They captured the emotion and the fun in a way that was sincere but not boring or corny. Our friends and family have been raving about the video (unsolicited) - No polite coughing and "hey, that was great" followed by a quick exit.

See! I told you it was hard not to gush. Oh well, the gushing happened anyway. We can't thank them enough. Most videographers would have run as we barreled without warning down the aisle on our motorcycle with sidecar trailing tin cans and other dangerous metallic items. Not Heidi. She put herself in the line of of fire as an irresponsible newly married couple risked the life and limb of all within a hundred yards. Need I say more? Need I?

Profile Picture Elias, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Just got our video yesterday. It was amazing! Heidi and Jeff captured so many memories. The background music was awesome, the interviews, and the way the video was put together like a movie. We are super happy with the video, not to mention that they were both great to work with the day of the wedding. I've watched it three times so far and shared it with our loved ones as well, and everyone just keeps complimenting us. If you want something unique, I would highly recommend I Do Movies for your wedding video.

Profile Picture Luis, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling

My now-husband said that he wanted to hire videographers to shoot our wedding. I was not sold. Did we need it? I had visions of someone following me around with a big light in my face being captured in all of my wedding photos. I wasn’t feeling it. But he wanted it and so I needed to find the right vendor. I found “I Do Movies” online and liked what saw. Of course, I wanted to meet the vendor in person in order to determine whether there was a personality fit. Honestly, I wanted more than a vendor. I wanted a partner. And I got that with Heidi and Jeffrey from I Do Movies.

Meeting Heidi and Jeffrey was a blast. I walked away from our initial meeting confident that they “got” our personalities. They were friendly, personable, and fun….and remained so throughout the process. And they delivered an absolutely wonderful wedding MOVIE, not a wedding video. A wedding has so many lovely, yet predictable moments. They captured all of that. The magic was in their creativity and their thoughtful editing on both the visuals and the audio to produce a true masterpiece. If you have the ability to work with these artists, then definitely say “i do”. (haha. Cheesy, i know. I couldn’t help it.)

Profile Picture Shamis, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Several friends had recommended IDoMovies as a videographer for our wedding. It was well worth the investment. Heidi & Jeff were great to work with and did a wonderful job editing our wedding movie and really captured the moment fantastically well.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Heidi and Jeff from I Do Movies were recommended to us by our DJ. We really liked that their website was so comprehensive. They had a lot of sample wedding videos posted so we got a good idea of their style of videography. Their packages were explained very clearly, and during the entire planning process they were extremely flexible and willing to work with us to make our wedding video the best it could be. On the day of our wedding, Heidi and Jeff arrived on time. They were very positive and enthusiastic. Our wedding and reception took place at separate locations, and the time schedule for taking pictures, etc. was tight. They were understanding of this and did their best to catch important moments on tape. We received our wedding video within the time frame that they gave us, and we absolutely loved it!! They incorporated the music selections that we chose, and they edited the video to showcase the best moments from the day. Overall, it was an extremely positive experience working with I Do Movies, and we are glad that we chose them as our videographers.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you want your wedding video to keep your attention, these are the people to see! Its so nice to see all the stuff that you weren't there to see. Jeff and Heidi are super versatile and were able to show us the best points of the day! Definitely worth the investment!! They have excellent vision from the angles, the editing, the soundtrack etc….book I DO MOVIES for all your events. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Cody, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Professional, creative and fun crew to work with.

Profile Picture User7751681, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I Do Movies did a fabulous job of combining the perfect music with our ceremony and our friends/family's interviews. Production and editing was spot on. At the event they were the perfect blend of professional, fun and non intrusive. Job well done!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The movie arrived today!! I can not tell you how much it means to us. It's more then perfect. I even watched three times in a row. ☺️ It was like an actual movie. We loved how the interviews had the music playing in the background. It was such a nice touch to have my favorite song playing in the background at the end! Even from the presentation, when we open the package, it was perfect. It was a beautiful gift, that we will treasure for the rest of our lives! We can't wait to show our all of our family and friends !

Profile Picture User5388868, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I can not say enough great things about I Do Movies!!! They captured all of my favorite moments and when they put it all together I couldnt of been happier. They got back to me right away any time I had questions and i was so happy to have them be a part of my special day!!

Profile Picture kacie, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Great people to work with! If you are planning an event I strongly recommend you contact I Do Movies.

Profile Picture Joe, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Very professional, we hardly noticed they were there filming. Excellent video that captured all the special moments. Would highly recommend them..

Profile Picture Rachelle, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I went back and forth for a little on hiring a videographer and now that the wedding day is over, I am so happy I did! I Do Movies was great! They have small cameras so that my husband and I hardly even noticed they were there. They were a pleasure to work with and I am so looking forward to seeing the end product! I know based on their earlier work that it will be amazing!

Profile Picture Candice, 6/14/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

If you are looking for a videographer, you need to book them, Now!
I Do Movies is the best of the best! Heidi and Jeff are beyond talented, the way that they edit the film and put it to music is like nothing you have ever seen before! Our video captured exactly how we felt our wedding day was- bright, fun and beautiful! It's the perfect compilation of our favorite moments. Trust us, they are worth every penny and this is the kind of wedding video that you will actually want to watch again and again! We knew our video would be amazing after viewing all their clips on their website- but they truly exceeded our highest expectations! And they are super cool and so in love with each other and what they do. The lighting, the music, the way they put it all together- it's just perfect! We love you, I Do Movies!!!!! Xoxoxo

Profile Picture Kristen & Ruben, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I could not ask for a better wedding video.It captured all the key moments and i never get bored of watching it over and over again.I recommend jeff and heidi to everyone !

Profile Picture jessica, 9/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We couldn't be happier with our children's wedding video! The quality of work exceeded our high expectations.Heidi & Jeff were a delight to work with. We are so grateful to have this wonderful cinematic documentation .

Profile Picture myrna, 8/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I don't think there is enough I can say to stress how incredible Heidi and Jeff were both in the time leading up to the wedding, on the day itself, and after the wedding was over. Heidi spoke with me in detail over the phone before the big day to capture the "feel" of my wedding day. She was patient as I explained in detail my itinerary,the location, and every possible thing I could think of about the wedding. She made the conversation easy. I felt like I was describing everything to a girlfriend. The day itself was perfect. Heidi stayed with me and the girls, and Jeff with my husband and the boys. They were professional, and SO MUCH FUN! We left the creative process entirely in their hands, and we were not disappointed. They captured "us" perfectly. We watched our video at least 7 times on loop the night we brought it home. I laughed, and cried, and re-felt every emotion of my wedding day. If you are looking for a run of the mill, plain, boring wedding video I Do Movies is NOT for you! My husband describes it as our reality TV show. I wish we could have Heidi and Jeff film every milestone in our life! We are, ina word, OBSESSED!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/5/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Great work, fond memories. Would do it all over again.

Profile Picture User4679734, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

It is our best memory of our wedding we watch it every anniversary, they are professional, fun, creative, and I felt like they were flies on the wall at the same time. Totally worth it!

Profile Picture Sean, 5/25/12, 1 Review