I Do Flowers Reviews

I Do Flowers 5
  • Linda

Linda Villarreal · Married on 11/15/2019

Absolutely breathtaking

I am so grateful for this dynamic duo! I am not a flower person, I was concerned that it would be overwhelming but that was not the case... they put just the right amount of flowers and they were stunning! I cannot say enough great things! Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Stephany

Stephany · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing service and excellent work

Leslie did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. She did all the bouquets, table arrangements and an amazing cascade of white roses and greenery for the stairs. I highly recommend her services.

I Do Flowers 6
    Sent on 11/18/2019

Erika Cerda · Married on 02/22/2019

Absolutely breathtaking

I do Flowers NB did an amazing job with everything. From setting up to the gorgeous arrangements! I highly recommend them. Leslie truly understood my vision.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Laurie · Married on 02/16/2019

Very organized and attentive

We were very happy with Leslie from the first meeting with her! She was very organized and listened to everything the future bride wanted to make her wedding dreams come true! When the big day finally arrived we were blown away with the beautiful flower arrangements she had made!! We had sooo many wonderful compliments on the arrangements and the bride was beyond happy with them too! I highly recommend Leslie for your wedding or other event.

I Do Flowers 7
    I Do Flowers 13
    Sent on 04/18/2019

Jess and Mike Castro · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect in every way.

Leslie and Marge were amazing. The flowers and centerpieces were the prefect combination of class and elegance. Everything about our wedding was perfect thanks to these two. I had nothing to worry about on my day except to relax and have a good time. I would definitely recommend them a million times over. Thank you both for the perfect day!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Daria · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent Service

All the florals provided by I Do Flowers were beautiful! I enjoyed working with Leslie to plan our wedding!

I Do Flowers 14
    I Do Flowers 15
    I Do Flowers 16
    I Do Flowers 17
    I Do Flowers 18
    I Do Flowers 19
    Sent on 12/28/2018

I Do Flowers's reply:

It was a pleasure to be a part of your event! Thank you so much for entrusting us to design and coordinate your special day. We wish you are Darrin many happy years together!

Nichole Rivera · Married on 07/12/2018

Rivera Wedding

I had my wedding in July 2018 and Leslie did amazing!! Loved the floral on the alter, my bouquet, and on the tables! Would totally recommend her for services!

I Do Flowers 20
    I Do Flowers 21
    Sent on 02/23/2019

Joanna · Married on 06/29/2018

Very helpful and professional

I was so impressed (and comforted) that Marge took the time to work through my flower needs in a way that fit my budget. She wasn’t trying to upsell me to make a profit, she was giving me the best ideas and options that fit within a price range. And the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I still look at pictures of my wedding and drool over my bouquet, I loved it!

I Do Flowers 22
    Sent on 01/21/2019

Stephanie · Married on 01/13/2018

Superb work! Very professional

Leslie was so attentive and understanding of all our needs. We had our stressful moments but at the end, she made the planning very easy! All our wedding guests loved her and I truly cannot find the words to express how much gratitude I have towards her work!

Sent on 12/28/2018

I Do Flowers's reply:

We are thrilled that you were so pleased with how everything came together. We were honored to have been a part of your special day! Wish you and Hiep many happy years together!

Kelsey · Married on 01/06/2018

Wedding coordinator + floral

Leslie and her mother were a perfect team coordinating my wedding & made superb floral arrangements. I felt blessed to have them on my day.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Andrea · Married on 12/17/2017

I Do Flowers was the best decision I made for my wedding

I didn't have a design plan when I married my husband in 2017. Leslie was a blessing. She adroitly tied in my vague ideas about color schemes/flowers into a cohesive plan. The arrangements were expertly crafted and well-withing my budget. We weren't very traditional and had Christmas trees and fresh garland and pointsettas. It looked like something out og Vogue. My husband was the one who designed my bouquet with Leslie and this warmed my heart. She used my (deceased) dad's tie to wrap the bouquet (so he could walk me down the aisle). I am deaf, and she went out of her team went out of her way to be inclusive and accommodating. They were always readily available to answer my long-winded emails and quell my concerns. I couldn't have asked for a better service.

I Do Flowers 23
    I Do Flowers 24
    I Do Flowers 25
    Sent on 01/26/2019

Joanna · Married on 10/07/2017

I Do Flowers did an absolutely wonderful job! I would highly recommend them to everyone, I couldn't be happier with how the flowers turned out. Leslie listened to what I had in mind and made suggestions on what flowers would look best and worked within my budget. I couldn't believe what she was able to do and everyone was floored with how good they looked, they were better than I imagined. The wedding coordinator commentated that she does weddings every weekend and had never taken a photo of the flowers before. They stayed fresh well past the wedding too and I was sad when I finally threw them out a week later, I wanted to keep them forever!

Sent on 10/18/2017

I Do Flowers's reply:

It was our pleasure! Thank you so much for your review and kind words, it was wonderful to work with you! We so enjoyed creating your beautiful wedding -Leslie and the I Do Flowers team

Christine · Married on 10/07/2017

Flower bouquets and arrangements were gorgeous! We had so many compliments. Leslie is knowledgeable and easy to work with. And we came under budget! Highly recommend I Do Flowers.

Sent on 10/25/2017

I Do Flowers's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words. We had just a fun time working with you. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to create your very beautiful wedding!
  • Y

Yihong · Married on 10/07/2017

Leslie provided gorgeous floral design for our wedding, from the table decor to the bouquets and boutonnieres. Everything turned out perfect. I especially love the floral cake decoration. We picked a very simple design for the cake, but Leslie's flower decoration made it so uniquely beautiful! We definitely recommend "I Do Flowers NB" to anyone who has floral design needs.

I Do Flowers 26
    I Do Flowers 27
    I Do Flowers 28
    Sent on 12/01/2017

I Do Flowers's reply:

Thank You So much for taking the time to review us! Your wedding was one of our personal favorites and we are thrilled to have your opinion help us grow our small company!

Sincerely, Leslie Hayes and Marge Wiatrek of "I Do" Flowers

Mel · Married on 09/30/2017

Leslie at I Do Flower NB totally exceeded our expectations when it came to the floral design for our wedding! We had a brief consultation, and she totally nailed our vision within minutes! She was able to evaluate the style of our wedding, with my personal tastes, and create a beautiful atmosphere within our budget. She is creative, knowledgable, and passionate. I highly recommend her business for any central Texas event!

I Do Flowers 29
    I Do Flowers 36
    I Do Flowers 37
    Sent on 01/04/2018

I Do Flowers's reply:

Thank You So much for taking the time to review us! Your wedding was so unique and breathtaking we were honored to be a part of it and we are delighted to have your opinion help us grow our small company! Sincerely, Leslie Hayes and Marge Wiatrek of "I Do" Flowers

Nikole · Married on 09/02/2017

There are only positive things I could say! Leslie and her mother brought to life my idea I found on Pinterest! It had been a far fetched idea that I thought could not happen, but they took the staircase of our venue and created into a breathtaking statement piece in our wedding! Every aspect was perfectly executed and could not be done without these wonderful women!

Sent on 12/08/2017

I Do Flowers's reply:

Hi Nikole! We had so much fun working on your staircase! We can't wait to submit the photos form your picturesque wedding to hopefully be a featured wedding!!! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to create the work of art that was your wedding! Sincerely, Leslie Hayes and Mareg Wiatrek of "I Do" Flowers

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

I loved working with Leslie! She's an absolute joy and so talented! I couldn't have asked for a better company to create all of my wedding flowers! They made my wedding even more magical!

Sent on 10/12/2017

I Do Flowers's reply:

Thank you for these kind words. We really enjoyed taking part of your special and unique wedding! We wish you many happy years to come!

Ashley · Married on 04/08/2017

Leslie and Marge truly saved the day! I had purchased the majority of flowers through Bouqs.com, and then realized that there would be too many time constraints to do the arrangements. I contacted them in hopes they could help with the arrangements. They provided absolutely gorgeous flower arrangements for my wedding! We received a number of compliments on them! I cannot express enough how helpful Leslie and Marge were throughout the process:
    -They responded quickly to my initial inquiry.
    -They were prepared to show samples of past work, to help determine exactly what I wanted.
    -They are very knowledgeable about flowers and are able to offer thoughts and ideas to help you complete an arrangement.
    -They were able to add flowers that I could not order online, and make suggestions for fillers.
    -They provided a reasonable price quote to me, and provided it quickly.
    -They were easy to contact, and are very professional.
    -They were kind enough to work with us on a few last minute smaller arrangements to have at the cake table and some other locations at my reception.
    -Finally, it showed in their work that they really care about providing beautiful arrangements.

I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/18/2017

I Do Flowers's reply:

Thank you Ashely! It was really a pleasure to work with you.
    We wish you and your husband many blessings and all the happiness in this new journey together.

Maya · Married on 03/26/2017

Leslie and her mom are an incredibly talented duo! I came into my wedding very unsure about the floral decor in general. Firstly I was worried because strong floral scents give me migraines :( But Leslie knew exactly what to avoid and which flowers to suggest for my bouquet! I also had this idea of having a Disney themed wedding where each centerpiece represented a different Disney movie. I knew standard florals wouldn't work with the look I was going for, and when I asked Leslie for advice she was extremely excited about the idea and was up for the challenge! I had everything from olive branches (Hercules), to white roses (The Hunchback), to the enchanted rose in a glass dome!
    Additionally, after my final 1-month check-in, my mom asked if we could add more greenery to the pillars and take some away from the staircase. Leslie's answer was "absolutely" and said she would adjust some of the quantities of items and stay within our original budget. When I walked in the morning of my wedding I was blown away by how beautiful everything was. It looked like I was walking into a fairytale!! Leslie and her mom exceeded all my expectations and they were a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them!

I Do Flowers 38
    I Do Flowers 39
    I Do Flowers 40
    I Do Flowers 41
    Sent on 10/23/2017

I Do Flowers's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words. We had just a fun time working with you. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to create your very unique and one of a kind weddings! We wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness, laughter, and love!

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

Leslie and her team were absolutely wonderful. They took my vision and made it even better than I could have imagined. They did all my florals including a gorgeous arrangement on my arch. My favorite part was they were able to find what I wanted within my budget, and didn’t try to get me to spend more than I could. Very classy ladies and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/29/2017

I Do Flowers's reply:

Jessica, thank you for taking the time to write these kind words. We LOVED creating your beautiful wedding. Thank you for giving us the oppurtunity to be apart of your special day! We wish you and Joseph many bleassing!

Molly · Married on 04/11/2015

I Do-Flowers did an incredible job with my wedding. I had a picture of what I wanted in my head and within 10 minutes of talking to them they were able to produce pictures and sketch out a plan to make my picture come to life! Everything was so beautiful on the day of my wedding. I couldn't believe the amazing work they'd done. My bridal bouquet was so pretty that when they brought it to me I cried tears of joy. They are beyond talented and I would recommend this team to anyone!!

Sent on 02/09/2017

I Do Flowers's reply:

We are thrilled that you were so pleased with how everything came together. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your special day!

Jennifer · Married on 07/13/2013

If you want quality arrangements, and friendly people these are your girls. Beyond happy with their Services! their creativity made my dreams come true with little stress on my end!!!

Sent on 02/09/2017

I Do Flowers's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words. We are so grateful and honored to have been apart of your special day!

Lisa · Married on 06/16/2018

Flowers were gorgeous and were everything we wanted and more. Leslie and her mom were a delight to work with.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Rebecca · Married on 11/05/2016

Marge and Leslie really enjoy their jobs! They take a real interest in what your vision is for your wedding day. My mom and I spent about 2 hrs talking with them about flowers and design, they help you take your ideas and put the vision together. They are professional. Everything was perfect for my wedding. They were on time and they helped package everything up at the end of night for my family. A wonderful mother-daughter duo!! I would definitely recommend. :)

Sent on 03/02/2017

I Do Flowers's reply:

Thank you for these kind words. We really enjoyed taking part of your incredibaly beautiful day!