Ido-Floral Reviews

Ido-Floral 5
Ido-Floral 6
Ido-Floral 7

Megan · Getting married on 07/16/2021

Kathy is a funny lovely and amazing lady I loved her, very friendly!! She came to a bridal show I called & asked her to do table-scrapes and have a booth. Kathy did an amazing job her work was adorable & I would recommend her in a heartbeat! Check her out on Yelp! She doesn't have very many but her reviews are all positive. Kathy has an eye for floral & does beautiful work, contact her today to do your flowers you won't regret it hard to find nice customer service these days she really deserves 5/5 stars!!!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Ido-Floral's reply:

Thank you Megan,that was so sweet of you....

Katie · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent Florist

Kathy was a hidden treasure! We met her at the early stages of our planning, as she did the florals for a friend's wedding. When we had our floral meeting, she was professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. Kathy had excellent communication and accommodated all my of requests. Our florals came out beautiful, and my first tears of the day came when I saw my bouquet! She personally delivers all of her florals and is willing to travel. Kathy made our vision come to life. You absolutely can't beat her prices and the quality of her work! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for event florals.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Ido-Floral's reply:

Katie, thank you so much for such a great review. It s such s pleasure working with you . Remember to share some photos with me . Kathy

Allison Premzic · Married on 05/18/2019

Thank you Kathy!!

We only have good things to say about Kathy! She was our wedding florist in Woodland, CA in May 2019 and did a phenomenal job. We absolutely loved working with her. She took the time to understand our vision and helped us stay within our budget. But that's not all... Kathy went way above and beyond. We ended up having to essentially re-plan our wedding the Wednesday before our Saturday ceremony due to a torrential downpour forecast and our entire wedding was supposed to be outdoors. We saw that Friday was going to be sunny and decided we wanted to hold a formal "dress rehearsal" on Friday in order to get some of the garden pictures we had dreamed of having. When I ran this idea by Kathy she was so supportive and accommodating. She came out on Friday to put flowers up on the arch and brought my real wedding bouquet for me to use during this rehearsal. Then she came out late Friday to collect the arch flowers and my bouquet and get them back in the fridge so that they stayed fresh for the real ceremony and reception the following day. This is not something Kathy was required to do, but she took the time and energy to help bring our vision to life. Thank you Kathy, you are amazing!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Ido-Floral 11
    Ido-Floral 12
    Ido-Floral 13

Ido-Floral's reply:

Allie, thank you so much for the awesome review. It was a great pleasure working with you. I am looking forward to seeing some of your photos,all in all it turned out beautiful in spite of the rain . Kathy

Mariela Ochoa · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!!!

I recently got married on May 4th, 2019 and Kathy was beyond amazing!! She had such great ideas, was very helpful the day of the wedding, and made the most beautiful arrangements. I couldn’t be happier with the end result and it truly made my wedding amazing!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Ido-Floral 14
    Ido-Floral 15
    Ido-Floral 16
    Ido-Floral 17
    Ido-Floral 18

Ido-Floral's reply:

Thank you Mariela, I really appreciate you adding photos too.....love your colors everything looked beautiful . It was such a pleasure working with you . Sincerely Kathy

Alyssa · Married on 04/14/2019

Highly Recommend!

Kathy was such a pleasure to work with! I hired her to do the florals at my wedding at The Maples this past April. She was very responsive to all my emails and questions and is so sweet. She works out of her home and even has a storage shed with wedding décor that she lets you use. Our flowers came out so beautifully and we cant thank Kathy enough!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Ido-Floral's reply:

Allyssa, thank you so much for taking the time to write me a review. I’ve had a bad couple of weeks and it ‘s so nice to have something positive about my business that I love. Wishing you all the best. Please send pictures as soon as you have some. Greatly a
    Appreciated. Sincerely Kathy

Deanna · Married on 09/29/2018

I wish I could give a 10 Star rating!! Kathy was above and beyond what I expected! My father passed away from cancer while I was planning my wedding, when I got Through that very difficult time I realized that all my planning had been put on hold for months. I reached out to Kathy when I only had 3 or 4 weeks until my wedding day! She took me on without hesitation (thank god no one booked her on my date)! Now let’s get to the flowers! They were absolutely AMAZING!! They were fresh and lasted forever! I highly Recommend her!!! Thank you Kathy!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Ido-Floral 19
    Ido-Floral 20
    Ido-Floral 21
    Ido-Floral 22
    Ido-Floral 23

Kaytie · Married on 09/22/2018

Simply amazing!

If you have the opportunity to work with Kathy, DO IT! Her passion is flowers and it shows in her work. Kathy was our florist for our wedding at the Yolanda Ranch and she made my Pinterest vision come to life! My guest were amazed by the flowers and loved that they were able to take home the center pieces. Kathy was extremely easy to concat and very understanding about changes and additions. Thank you so much Kathy, because of you our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Ido-Floral 24
    Ido-Floral 25
    Ido-Floral 26
    Ido-Floral 27
    Ido-Floral 28
    Ido-Floral 29

Ido-Floral's reply:

Kaytie,thank you so much for your review.it was such a pleasure working with you .best wishes as you and Nick start your next adventure together as husband and wife. 🌷🌹😘

Briana · Married on 08/04/2018

Kathy is the absolute BEST! We were so thrilled with her ability to accommodate our requests for our wedding bouquets and I am so happy we found her. She has the most reasonable prices, is super flexible and easy to get ahold of, and she listened to everything I wanted for my wedding. Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Jeannette · Married on 07/14/2018

Let me begin by saying Kathy is AWESOME, she was so helpful and accommodating when it came to giving me ideas and suggestions for center pieces and other floral arrangement designs. I just got married last weekend, and I couldn't be more happy with the floral arrangements, bouquets, and boutonniere's that Kathy created. Not only does she produce BEAUTIFUL work at an EXTREMELY ECONOMICAL price, but she is a wonderful, caring, patient human being. Thank you so much Kathy =)

Sent on 07/23/2018

Ido-Floral's reply:

Thank you Jeannette for your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you. Hope to see some photos soon. I’m sure you were a beautiful bride. Kathy

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2018

Kathy was wonderful and easy to work with for our wedding. I am a busy student so being able to meet with her once for an hour and then having her execute beautifully was such an asset to us!

We got married last weekend at Park Winters and Kathy did the flowers for our head table, chuppah, bouquets, and boutonnieres. They were all absolutely beautiful!!! She arrived on time to set up the head table and chuppah and she even let us use some of her vases and mirrors. Her prices were reasonable and she understood what I wanted from the start. Thank you Kathy for all your help and making everything look so wonderful!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Kate · Married on 11/04/2017

Kathy loves what she does and it shows in her work! She was easy to work with and went above and beyond with small details that pulled our wedding together. She charged reasonable prices for truly gorgeous and high quality flowers that blew us all away. All we did was show her a photo and she delivered us gorgeous bouquets with tons of floral variety.

She also loaned us other wedding accessories which kept us from having to buy things we would never use again (both cost and environmentally friendly!) the value of her time, skill, and the flowers far exceeded what we paid. Thanks Kathy!

Also, the prices listed at the time of the writing of this review are accurate except that we opted for greenery centerpieces and Kathy did those for $20 a table which was so so affordable.

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Ido-Floral 30

Chelsea · Married on 10/08/2017

Kathy did such an amazing job on the flowers at my wedding. I fell in love with a lot of the pictures of flower arrangements on this website and Yelp and decided that I Do Floral would do our flowers even before our meeting. She goes above and beyond what a store front florist would do and is extremely affordable. We were able to get all of our flowers with in our floral budget. Our centerpieces came out to about $30 each and were better than I imagined them to be. My mother in law and I wore floral hair pieces, my mother wore a wrist corsage, we had bridal party bouquets and boutonnières, centerpieces, flowers for the shepherd's hooks and white rose petals for the aisle, two large arrangements for in front of the chuppah and then placed in front of the sweetheart table, and flowers for our cake. I really wanted pink carnations, white hydrangeas, and texture in our flowers and Kathy delivered above my expectations. The two large arrangements she made were so gorgeous I could not stop staring at them during and after the wedding. She does really incredible work and I 100% recommend her for your wedding or event. Like others I would give her more than 5 stars, there are zero complaints about having her as our florist. She will make your floral arrangements so unique and special for your wedding day. Thank you Kathy for helping make our day even more special with the beautiful arrangements, flower accessories, and excellent service.

*All photos I posted except when noted were taken by our wedding planner, Events by Christina Harris.

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Ido-Floral 37
    Ido-Floral 38
    Ido-Floral 39

Ido-Floral's reply:

Wow Chelsea, I asked and I received, thank you so much for all you kind responses. The photos are a plus as well. What a beautiful couple you make . Fondly Kathy

thoughts.

Nora · Married on 10/07/2017

Kathy Simeone is amazing! She did all the florals for my daughter's October wedding. My daughter had a vision on the type of flowers, colors and style for her rustic style wedding. I know she was a little nervous because her bouquet and those of her bridesmaids, like any bride, wanted them to be perfect. Well they were!! Everything was exactly as she had envisioned!! She later told me that when she saw her bouquet she cried because it was absolutely gorgeous. Kathy, thank you! You are an artist with great vision to deliver what your brides are looking for. Thank you for helping to make Madie's day so special!!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Thank you Nora,such kind words ,greatly appreciated

Madalyn · Married on 10/07/2017

Kathy was wonderful! When we sat down with Kathy to discuss what we wanted for our wedding day she was very thorough, showed us samples, and wrote down every last request we had. Even when we had changes she was extremely accommodating to our wishes. Her prices are beyond affordable. We were paying for our wedding ourselves and were thrilled to get exactly what we wanted at an affordable price! The day of our wedding when I saw my bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquet I was in tears!! Everything was more than I could have imagined, and I was so grateful for all her hard work. We had 15 tables with eucalyptus greenery runners, 7 bouquets in total, 8 boutonnieres in total, 2 wrist corsages, archway/sweetheart table arrangement, and a guest book table arrangement- and every single piece was perfect! She brought my visions to life, plus more!! I never once felt like "just another bride" to Kathy. Everything was personal to me and she treated me as if I was her only bride, making me feel like a priority. She genuinely loves what she does and it's reflected in her work. From the bottom of our hearts- thank you for being apart of our special day, and for your beautiful creations!!

Sent on 12/17/2017
    Ido-Floral 47
    Ido-Floral 48
    Ido-Floral 49

Ido-Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for your rave review. It was such a pleasure working with you.

Sherry · Married on 09/09/2017

Kathy was amazing - she went above and beyond. She actually put together 2 bridal bouquets - or freshened up because we had pics the day before at the temple (yes, she let us pick them up at 6 am - please don't do that to her :). Then for the next day wedding everything was amazing and perfect. Her prices were reasonable and she did a beautiful job mimicking a picture I found that I couldn't take my eyes off of for the bridal bouquet. If you go with her, you will not be disappointed. We were very happy with how the flowers turned out. On the cake, also, very, very beautiful.

Sent on 12/19/2017
    Ido-Floral 50
    Ido-Floral 51
    Ido-Floral 52

Ido-Floral's reply:

Thank you Sherry,it was such a pleasure helping you pull it all together ....

Nai · Married on 08/20/2017

Kathy did my flowers for my wedding on August 20th. She did an amazing job! I got so many compliments from my guests about my centerpieces and bridal bouquet. Her prices are very reasonable too. I shopped around for a long time looking for a reasonable florist for my wedding and so thankful i found Kathy! I would definitely recommend her services to future brides.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Ido-Floral's reply:

Thank you Nai for your kind words,it is greatly appreciated. I look forward to seeing some of your photos. You were a beautiful bride.it was so nice seeing you in Your gorgeous dress. Wishing you much happiness. Kathy

Patti · Married on 07/22/2017

Kathy did my son's wedding flowers at the last minute...the venue we had didn't come through and I was given her name to call...needless to say, she came through with beautiful orchids and at a wonderful price...we would highly recommend her company!!!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Ido-Floral's reply:

Thank you Patti,so happy I was able to help you out,it was my pleasure.

Candice · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Kathy was an absolute pleasure, I gave her ideas that insane on the internet and she out did herself and turned an idea into something original and exactly what I wanted for my wedding. She is very affordable and is willing to work with your budget. She even came and met my decor vendor with me to give her thoughts on centerpiece ideas. So just with her flexablitly to travel was an extra bonus. She was a quick responder when it came to emails and text messages. I highly recommend her services to anyone I know. She was the best, thank you Kathy by guests still talk about the beautiful arrangements!
    Candice Tehero

Sent on 08/14/2017

Ido-Floral's reply:

Thank you Candice,you were a pleasure to work with and a beautiful bride. Love seeing all you amazing photos . Sincerely Kathy

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

Kathy is an absolutely amazing florist, wedding vendor and person. I found her through reading online reviews, and can confirm that her prices were excellent, she was receptive to my ideas and highly communicative, and she delivered the flowers to my venue on time and with great warmth and a reassuring calmness on my wedding day.

Before choosing I Do Floral, I met with Kathy in her home and she shared photos of previous weddings that she designed florals for. I also came prepared with a pinterest board I had created with examples of the colors and themes I was attracted to, and shared it with her. I felt like she had a great attitude, was talented and understood the vibe I was going for. It was easy to decide that she was the perfect florist for my wedding. Although I took care of potted plant table arrangements, she would do bouquets, corsages, boutineers and a few accent table arrangements. As the day drew closer, we communicated through e-mail and she was happy to make any changes I requested. She just made everything so easy for me. In the end, the flowers were more beautiful than I imagined. She included details such as personalized vases for my bridesmaids which were so special.

My wedding flowers were one of my favorite details of my wedding, and I got so many compliments from my guests. I couldn't be happier with my wedding flowers, and I have Kathy to thank for the beauty she added to such a special day in my life. :)

Sent on 07/17/2017

Ido-Floral's reply:

Lauren,thank you so much for writing such a personalized and sincere review. My business runs on reviews from past clients and is greatly appreciated. Again it was such a pleasure meeting you and wish years many many years of happiness......

Celene · Married on 05/27/2017

Loved the way she took the little vision I had and turned it into everything I wanted and more.
    Thanks so much Kathy!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Stacy · Married on 05/20/2017

Kathy is AHHmazing and probably one of our favorite vendors we had at our wedding. Not only was she a pleasure to work with, she also took time to hear my needs/concerns, was very responsive, and went over the top to make our day absolutely beautiful. Kathy (and her husband) were very welcoming and make you feel comfortable right away. Her pricing is under priced (in my opinion) for everything she does and the way she helps style. Not only did Kathy help with our flowers for our wedding but she also helped with our flowers for our rehearsal dinner, styled certain parts of our wedding and is a person you want on your team on the most important day of your life. I will definitely be using her again in the future for any events and would recommend her to everyone I know. Call her today! You will NOT be disappointed. We love you Kathy!
    -Stacy and Mike Eary

Sent on 06/17/2017

Ido-Floral's reply:

Stacy and Mike,thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to post such a positive review. It was such a pleasure meeting you and hope to see you soon. Have a wonderful married life. See you at he grocery store,or at least Michael will. Hugs Kathy

Tierney · Married on 05/07/2017

I can not say enough about my experience with Kathy at I Do Florals. She is exactly what I was looking for and needed for our May wedding. The florals she provided were absolutely perfect. When you are getting married and have 475,012,385 decisions to make, it was really nice to have someone help guide you through picking and ordering flowers. Things from, which flowers are currently in season (1. so they look fresh and 2. so you don't overpay), being able to reuse certain arrangements, personalized vases to hold the bridesmaids bouquets before & during the reception, Kathy thinks of everything you will need! She was very flexible with me when I decided a month before the wedding to change my centerpieces, not only was Kathy okay with it but she helped by finding new vases in rose gold to help match the rest of the decor. And lastly, her knowledge about flowers & kind heart were refreshing during such a busy time. I would absolutely recommend I Do Florals for any event!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Marissa · Married on 04/30/2017

When getting married it can be so easy to get overwhelmed with the thousands of things to do, so needless to say having Kathy be apart of the wedding process was such a blessing. I sent her pictures of my vision(s) where she added suggestions and helped us narrow down what colors and textures look great with our colors. She made sure to ask plenty of questions to pinpoint my exact desires I wanted for my perfect day, in which she completely nailed every detail I had asked for! Her quality of service was amazing! She got back to me quickly when I had any questions, concerns, or wanted to make a change or add something to my order. She is very sweet, personable, and professional to work with, in which she was also very flexible with my schedule because we were traveling to her from out of town. Overall the pricing was just right and she helped us fit it in our budget. I 100% recommend Kathy to anyone in the area because she is amazing to work with and her work is absolutely stunning!!

Sent on 01/01/2018
    Ido-Floral 53
    Ido-Floral 54
    Ido-Floral 55
    Ido-Floral 56

Ido-Floral's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you. Thank you for taking the time to post such nice review. Sincerely Kathy

Ginger · Married on 04/08/2017

3 months ago I read all these reviews on I Do Floral and thought how can they all say "I'd give more than 5 stars if I could!" Well, I am now one of those people too! Kathy created the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen at a wedding. She asked a ton of questions at our pre-meeting to understand my vision / the venue and had so many ideas and suggestions I never would have thought of. She did floral head wreaths for all my nieces and 2 days later, the girls are still wearing them! My bouquet was so fresh and fragrant, I had to chase bees out of it the next day! Dangers of a garden wedding. :) My colors were purple and silver and she seemingly found hundreds of different shades and types of purple flowers. If you want the best floral from the best person and wonderful prices, go see Kathy. My day felt perfect, and it looked perfect, in large part because everywhere you looked it was filled with amazing bouquets! Kathy - I simply can't thank you enough for the most amazing wedding flowers I've ever seen. I felt so fortunate to find you and you created something better than I ever imagined.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Ido-Floral's reply:

Ginger,I can't believe you posted a review for me just a few days after your wedding. You are amazing,and it is so greatly appreciated. It was such a pleasure working with you. You looked so happy and beautiful. The sun was also shinning brightly and I sure had my doubts that it would clear. It was a perfect day. Wishing you and Nate all the best...