i Do Events and Party Rentals Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Angela
    Angela B. Married on 10/09/2021

Wedding Floral

Jolie was so kind and helpful through the whole planning experience and the flowers were gorgeous! Everything I wanted and more
  • Moonofmynights
    Sarah Married on 06/12/2021

Beautiful Flowers

I went through a few different floral vendors before finding Jolie for my wedding at Venue 1902. The venue had posted a few pictures featuring some of her work and I fell in love with them. Jolie was a joy to work with from start to finish. Very down to earth and made me feel comfortable while I was planning everything. I had a specific flower that I really wanted in my arrangements and bouquet (Astilbe). She took my vision and brought it to life. I received multiple comments about how pretty the flowers were! Loved every bit of it!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 04/03/2021

She is the best in the business!

There is not enough words to express our gratitude and appreciation towards Yolanda and I Do Events and Party Rentals! She was the most supportive and caring vendor I had the pleasure to work with! She knows the stress of a bride and does everything in her power to lessen that and make your vision come to life. I had issues with my venue manager and thank goodness her company does wedding planning which saved my sanity! I had the pleasure of working with Zoe and as soon as she started she was on top of everything and every detail. My wedding went amazing thanks to this team and I am forever grateful!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa D. Married on 11/10/2020

My wedding floral dreams came true!!

Yolanda and her team absolutely exceeded our expectations. They flawlessly executed everything we asked them to create from the arch, my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, table arrangements and she repurposed the arch for our sweetheart table, to the tiniest details that really made a difference such as the pew markers and flowers on our communion table and entry photo. It was absolutely beautiful and I love how Yolanda was easy to work with and committed to our vision for the wedding. Another bonus? They were super affordable. You won’t regret hiring Yolanda and her team!
    Emily Married on 02/08/2020

Beautiful !

Our flowers turned out to be absolutely perfect! Everything from my bouquet to the center pieces and the arch flowers. She also did a great job of keeping in mind what my budget was. I can’t wait to get pictures back so I can see them in detail. I would one hundred percent recommend using yolanda!
  • Zorymar
    Zorymar A. Married on 11/17/2019

Best Wedding Coordinador Ever!!!

I had the pleasure of meeting Jolie a few months after my engagement and in the very first minutes she know exactly what my vision was. Not only that but we bonded immediately. She remained very close during the planning and coordinating of everything. When I felt stressed she made sure she was reassuring me until I felt at ease. The day of my wedding she took care of everything!!!! It was the best day of my entire life and I don’t think it would of been possible if she wasn’t by my side every step of the way. I recommend Jolie full heartedly not just as a planner but as a friend. She is the sweetest person ever and I owe her so much for make my dream come true.
  • Kerri
    Kerri B. Married on 11/09/2019

A true professional!

There are not enough words to express my appreciation for Yolanda Colon and I Do Party Rentals and Events. After possibly the worst experience you could ever imagine with our wedding venue, Yolanda stepped up and saved the day. Not only were my flowers beyond beautiful, she stepped in and decorated our venue at the very last minute without hesitation. I highly recommend her. Detail oriented, gifted and so talented in her profession, you wont be disappointed. Thank you, Yolanda, for everything.
    Dolores Married on 10/26/2019

Awesome Florist!!!!

Yolanda created the most breathtaking flower arrangements for our wedding. I explained my vision and she exceeded my expectations. Our family and friends raved about our bouquets and beautiful flower decorations. The owner was so sweet, friendly, flexible and accommodative. I highly recommend i Do events for all your floral needs!!!
    Jeffrey S. Married on 10/12/2019

Yolanda was flexible and honest.

Our wedding planner vendor was great. She provided a lot of great feedback and helped her stay within our budget while providing a beautiful and memorable experience.
  • Krissy
    Krissy B. Married on 08/03/2019

Best florist/decorator ever!

My husband and I got married at Hammock Beach Resort in Palm Coast, FL. We live in Houston, so we thought working with a florist would be tricky with needing to coordinate and share our vision without being there in person. Yolanda and her team did a PERFECT job in communicating with us, going through ideas, suggesting things, and working with us to have the most incredible look. They moved our ceremony arch to the ballroom so we could reuse it, moved all our ceremony florals to the ballroom for the reception, delivered all bouqets on time for photos. Everything went so smoothely and with no issues. I can't recommend them enough for your next event - they're really, really great!

i Do Events and Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review... It was an absolute pleasure working with you! So happy we could be part of your special day.. :-)
    M Ramirez Married on 07/28/2019

Beautiful flowers

Yolanda created my dream flowers, they were so beautiful! She is so sweet and so easy to work with. Highly recommend!
    Lisa W. Married on 07/07/2019

Jolee Was Wonderful.

Jolee was great to work with. She was referred to us by Mission Inn Resort where we contracted an all-inclusive wedding package. She was extremely attentive and helpful in determining what we wanted in the way of flowers and accessories. She listened carefully and made excellent suggestions as to flower selection and design based on what I wanted even though I didn't really have a clear vison. She and her team were so thorough and did such an excellent job putting everything together and setting up the day of the event. The extras she provided (mirror sign and arch) were great additions. I would highly recommend Jolee and her team.

i Do Events and Party Rentals's reply:

Awww... Thank you so much! You look amazing! It was so great working with you and your family. And your dad... Love him!
  • Janyll
    Janyll Married on 07/07/2019

A Pinterest Wedding!

Words can not express how incredible this team of florist and wedding coordinators are! My wedding looked like something out of Pinterest all because they took my inspirational pictures & my ideas and created magic!!! My wedding felt like it was part of a dream or a movie! Their florals are impeccable and so perfect its hard to believe they are real! The Le Fleur Atelier team are passionate about what they do and it shows in every single thing they touch. I worked with Yolanda during my year planning and she considered my budget and stretched every dollar! I truly believe that I got a LOT more than what I paid for! They are so considerate about how much you can afford and ensuring your dream and vision come true! I also went with the mini day coordinator, which looking back, I wish I had gotten the whole day option. I highly recommend an all day coordinator to keep you on track and everyone else too! Yolanda is super quick at answering your questions and is always available to help! She is an amazing person and I am sad my wedding is over because I will miss her! If you want a Pinterest/Instagram looking wedding....This is your florist!!! Will post pics as soon as I get them!

i Do Events and Party Rentals's reply:

You are too sweet! Thank you so much for the love... It was an absolute pleasure being part of your wedding journey and beautiful wedding day. We loved working with you, your now hubby and family. Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review. :-) Wishing you all the best! Please keep in touch...
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 03/02/2019

Absolutely Fantastic!

I cannot get over how incredible the floral arrangements and bouquets came out for our wedding. Yolanda was super easy to work with and captured my exact vision. I highly recommend choosing La Fleur Atelier by I do Events for your wedding flowers!

i Do Events and Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for you time and the kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family. :-)
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 02/09/2019

Wonderful Service!!

I didn't decide to hire a day of wedding coordinator until about two months (maybe less) before my wedding, and it was absolutely the best investment of the entire wedding. I initially met with Yolanda, the business owner, and she made me feel so much at ease and special. She and my day of coordinator, Amanda, were so fabulous to work with. Prior to the wedding they communicated with all my vendors and got the timeline put together and took care of making sure everyone was where they needed to be. The wedding day they were incredibly helpful in orchestrating everyone and helping set up all the decorations. Seriously I cannot say enough awesome things about Yolanda and Amanda and how great they were the whole time!!!!! Thank you both for taking all the stress from me and my husband and making sure we had a FABULOUS night!!!!

i Do Events and Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was absolutely our pleasure to work with you and we wish you a life of happiness in your new journey as husband and wife. You were absolutely stunning!
    Yolanda, Amanda and Jackie... :-)
  • Jessica
    Jessica K. Married on 02/02/2019

Perfect Floral Arrangments!

Yolanda and her team at Le Fleur Atelier by I Do Events did a fabulous job with all our wedding floral! My wife and I loved our bouquets so much! Everything was so beautiful and exactly what we had hoped for! Thank you for making our day so great!

i Do Events and Party Rentals's reply:

You are too sweet! It was absolutely my pleasure... You both look stunning!!!

Best wishes,

Yolanda (Jolie) Colon
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Yolanda went above and beyond for my event! She took my vision and brought it to life better than I could have ever imagined. I am so grateful to have used her for my event and highly recommend her to all brides!

i Do Events and Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much!!! Absolutely loved being a part of your special day. Wishing you all the best 💕🌸
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 11/04/2018

Wonderful working with ido events

Yolanda was extremely responsive to any last minute changes that I wanted to make or any questions that I had. Up until the day of, communication was easy and professional. The flowers were beautiful and vases were provided to keep them fresh.
    Kelsey T. Married on 10/27/2018

Talented dreamer!

Yolanda was by far the best of the best! We interviewed 3 florists and she’s the only one who understood our vision for the Wedding. She listened, gave us as much time as needed, and presented us with an idea board that captured everything we wanted. She was in touch and easy to reach. I never felt like we were just another client. Yolanda will help you create the event of your dreams!

i Do Events and Party Rentals's reply:

Awww. Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you and you mom. She is adorable. You looked absolutely breath taking.
    Angelica Married on 08/17/2018

Top notch service

Yolanda and her team are amazing. We knew she would make our wedding spectacular but she went above and beyond our hopes and imagination! She walked us through our venue and truly listened to us as we shared our vision of what our special day would look like but when our day arrived and we saw her take our vision and make it a reality we were amazed!! She went above and beyond - her special touches reflected the elegance, class, and beauty every bride and groom dreams about! Our family and friends continually complimented our decor and set-up! We are so grateful to Yolanda and we recommend her to anyone who is looking for excellence. William and Angelica
    Nickie Married on 05/27/2018
    I do events and party rentals did an outstanding job in helping to make my dream wedding a reality! Everything was beautiful, on time, and professionally done. I couldn't be more pleased!
    Piper Married on 02/03/2018
    Yolanda went above and beyond with our florals. She was very accommodating with any and all changes during the planning process and absolutely nailed the final result. She took the few pinterest photos I showed her and brought them to life! She was very conscious of our budget as well had very reasonable pricing! I would absolutely recommend I Do Events and Party Rentals to anyone in the area!
    Renee Married on 11/04/2017
    Yolanda was such a pleasure to work with! It was a huge relief to find that I do Events was available after our first wedding venue filed for bankruptcy, leading us to have our wedding in another city with all new vendors to book within 3 months. She got me a quote quickly, was flexible in adjusting the florals to accommodate our budget, and had wonderful ideas. We got all our florals (Bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, corsages, cake flowers), an arch with draping and florals, and chargers from I do Events and Party Rentals. Everything was even more gorgeous than I could have imagined and exactly what we discussed. Yolanda made my entire day (besides marrying the love of my life) by surprising me with peonies, my favorite flower, in my bridal bouquet! Thank you for making our wedding dreams come true!
    Jordan Married on 10/28/2017
    Yolanda made my fairytale wedding come true! The flowers were beautifully put together
    Ana Married on 05/12/2017
    In May, Yolanda recently coordinated the flowers for my wedding at Paradise Cove. With very little input, she prepared the most beautiful floral arrangement for the altar, a gorgeous bridal bouquet, and elegant boutonnieres/corsages. The display was absolutely perfect. She did an amazing job and I would recommend her to anyone looking to add a touch of class to their event. Thank you Yolanda!!!