I DO.... Event Hair & Makeup Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Emily
    Emily H. Married on 09/09/2022

Amazing!

I wish I could give more than five stars! Tanya, the owner is a sweetheart! She went above and beyond for me and my girls. Unfortunately she was not available on my wedding day but she made sure I had the best experience possible. I had Jenny for hair and Alexis for makeup. They made me and my girls feel so beautiful! They were so professional and fun! Alexis did exactly what I was picturing for my makeup and for the girls. Jenny knew exactly what I wanted for my hair even though I couldn’t describe it perfectly. It turned out even better than I could imagine. I am so thankful for these ladies! Hair and makeup is by far one of the most stressful parts of planning your wedding and I never had to feel stress when working with them. I can’t wait to share our photos from the day!

• Megan
    Megan Married on 08/06/2022

Amazing Service

Tanya was an absolute blast to work with for my trial and my wedding day. She made sure to do exactly what we talked about and made sure all of my girls were happy. Jenny who helped her was amazing too! They made sure we had fun and were on time for the day. I would highly recommend Tanya and her business. Great price, great service, and great people!
  • Erika
    Erika H. Married on 06/18/2022

Awesome job!

Tanya and her team were great! I had two trials with Tanya before my wedding and she was so flexible with both of them! After the first trial, there were a couple of changes that I wanted to make and finalize before the wedding so we scheduled another trial. Tanya was very receptive to the changes I wanted and created the perfect look! On the wedding day, my bridesmaids and I looked great and were satisfied with the final look!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Deborah
    Deborah H. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made My Wedding Day Perfect!

We had such a great experience! Tanya ( the owner) was amazing to work with and always answered my questions right away. It was so easy to work with her. On my actual wedding day Tanya did my hair. Brittany did my makeup and my bridesmaids hair and makeup. Everyone looked beautiful and we received so many compliments! They showed up on time and everyone was ready when promised. They were also fun and very personable. I highly recommend them! You can see wonderful photos of their work on Instagram.
  • Cody
    Cody O. Married on 05/27/2022

Tanya is the Best!

Tanya and her team are wonderful. My wife and I hired Tanya to do hair and makeup for the bride, bridal party, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and two flower girls. She was so flexible and easy to work with, from the bridal trial to the big day. Everyone’s hair and makeup looked beautiful, and we even ran ahead of schedule because Tanya and her team were so prompt and efficient. Tanya’s services come at a great value too. It’s top tier quality that won’t break the bank. We definitely recommend working with Tanya.
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin S. Married on 10/01/2021

Fantastic!

I hired Tanya to do my bridal hair and makeup, as well as my bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-law. She is truly fantastic and she made me and everyone else look GORGEOUS on my wedding day. I was really happy with her service and so was everyone else. I'll share one picture although it's not a close-up since I'm still getting pictures trickling in, but you will be able to somewhat see her work. If you are a bride-to-be looking for a hair and makeup vendor, I highly recommend Tanya 100%!
    Michele B. Married on 09/10/2021

Wedding 9/10/21

Tanya, did my hair for my and my bridal party which was 5 girls and my mother. She was very professional and easy to work with throughout my trials and on my wedding day. She was flexible and able to get me in to do two trials before my big day. On my wedding day all of our hair looked beautiful and lasted throughout the evening. 10/10 definitely recommend!
  • Ashley
    Ashley S. Married on 06/06/2021

SO Amazing and Super Professional

So happy I found Tanya ! She was super accommodating for my early Brunch style wedding. Was able to complete my entire wedding party's hair and makeup in a short time to fit my schedule. Tanya was very responsive and professional through the entire planning process. Took my ideas and added her own beautiful flair !
  • Jaime
    Jaime L. Married on 11/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tanya was amazing. She made me feel completely at ease, listened intently to all my requests and made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day.

I hired Tanya and her staff for my November 2020 wedding. All future brides out there, you will not find anyone better! The quality of service along with bang for you buck is unmatched! I have never met a kinder or more intent on making my dreams come true professional. Tanya and her staff did an incredible job on hair and makeup for my bridal party and myself. I couldn’t recommend her more highly!
  • Shannon
    Shannon D. Married on 11/06/2020

Wedding Hair/Makeup

Tanya did hair and makeup for my mother and I on my wedding day (11/6/2020) and I would recommend her to anyone! She is super sweet, professional, and talented. I cannot rave enough, we absolutely loved the finished looks!
    Chelsea D. Married on 10/16/2020

I would highly reccomend

Tanya and her girls were incredible from the moment we signed the contract! She was so accommodating for a covid bride and everything was perfect! We got so many compliments and I would hire them again in a heartbeat!!
    Michelle H. Married on 09/26/2020

Wedding Make up trial

I am so glad my friend found Tanya for me . She is so laid back and bubbly. Her prices are awesome. I can’t wait for her to meet and service the rest of my wedding party the day of. The airbrush method feels like you don’t even have make up on which I love. I am so excited!
    Malynda Married on 09/09/2020

Perfect artist

The sweetest artist we could’ve picked! I was turned down by a lot of her competitors because we had a micro Covid wedding (no bridesmaids) but she was more then willing to just do myself (bride) makeup. So sweet, did a great job and was so easy to work with and flexible! Highly recommend!
  • Julia
    Julia Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing!!!!!

I absolutely loved how I looked on my big day!
    Joanne G. Married on 11/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bridal hair for myself and daughter

I cannot thank Tanya enough for doing hair and makeup for me and my daughter on my wedding day. She knew exactly what we wanted and when we saw ourselves in the mirror nothing had to be modified. Her work is amazing!!
    Joanne M. Married on 11/30/2019

Beyond words of Awesome

Tanya did hair and makeup for my daughter and I for my recent wedding. We both absolutely loved our hair and makeup and received so many compliments throughout the evening. Tanya is WONDERFUL!!!!
    Alex R. Married on 11/27/2019

Amazing Experience

I was so please with Tanya! My husband and I renewed our vows in the Poconos. I needed someone to do my hair and make up but didn't want the hassle of driving any where local on the day of as I wanted it to be hassle free. She not only drove to me, but gave me an incredible price as I was the only one she was servicing. She drove over an hour each way. She did an incredible job on both my hair and make up. And the best part is we talked the ENTIRE time! I felt like i knew her my entire life. I HIGHLY recommend her! I'm so grateful she made my day special and made me look incridible.
    Sheena M. Married on 11/23/2019

Perfect Day

Tanya and her assistant were able to come to my house at 6 in the morning to start work on myself and bridesmaids for my wedding. I am not a person who wears makeup or does their hair so I was worried about feeling uncomfortable with the final look. I felt beautiful, which never happens. I didn’t feel the makeup either, so I never felt uncomfortable. She was helpful and listened to what I wanted and everything turned out perfect. Would highly recommend her and would use her again for other events!
    Laura Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful to work with

Tanya was wonderful to work with. She was extremely responsive and made me feel at ease during all of the stress of wedding planning.
    I usually do not wear makeup and was concerned that my makeup would be "too much". I can honestly say that it was perfect and looked so natural. My hair was beautifully done and I could not have been happier!!
  • Joanna
    Joanna Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing!!!

Tanya and her team are amazing! I was so relaxed and confident that she knew what she was doing and was very flexible with meeting times and what I wanted as the bride. I would recommend her to anyone for any event. 5 stars for sure!
  • Taylor
    Taylor B. Married on 08/10/2019

Made my day!!

From my first time contacting Tanya I felt so comfortable and heard. We did a makeup trial for myself and my Mom as well as a hair trial prior to my August 10, 2019 wedding. Throughout Tanya was always so friendly and talkative. She was always flexible, even with days prior time change that I threw at her, and the lines of communication were always open. I can't say it enough, Tanya and her day of team were AMAZING! They came the to hotel we were at and did all of our hair and makeup. That morning I felt no pressure that we would be late or anything, Tanya timed things perfectly. My bridesmaids told me they though it was the best hair and makeup they've gotten from a wedding too! Tanya was even up for again, another last minute change to my makeup choices! If you are thinking about having Tanya do you hair and makeup for your wedding all I have to say is YES! GET HER! Also, follow her on Instagram, she posts her clients and it was a great way to see what she can do! I wish I could get married all over again and have her do my hair and makeup again!

I DO.... Event Hair & Makeup's reply:

AWWW how sweet of you !! Thank you Taylor it was such a pleasure to work with you!! This review made my entire week!
    Jennifer Married on 06/22/2019

This chick rocks!

Tanya and her team were amazing! As a girl who can barely put makeup on herself, she made me and my bridesmaids look absolutely beautiful on my special day. Super friendly to the point she makes you feel lole you have know her your entire life. Highly recommend!
  • Kristine
    Kristine Married on 06/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great price for high quality

I am so glad that I found Tanya for my wedding makeup. She is easy to get a hold of and responds quickly to any inquiries. I scheduled a trial with her and she came to my house. We got along so well right from the start. I also had Tanya do my hair and makeup for my bridal shower and she came to my house early on a Sunday morning. I can't thank her enough! On the wedding day, she came and did 7 girls including myself within the timeframe we had set aside for getting ready. Everyone was so happy with how they looked and we were very happy with the price that Tanya charges. She is reasonable and does a fantastic job. Highly recommend!
  • Victoria
    Victoria P. Married on 06/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tanya and her team are amazing!

I had been canceled on a couple of months before my wedding by a previous vendor. I was in panic mode. Tanya was recommended to me by a friend who will be using her for her wedding next year. Tanya already had an event the day of my wedding, but HOOKED IT UP. She linked me up with 2 of her team members for my day for 9 girls. They were both rock stars, on time, ready to go(even though we were not) and So polite! Prices were reasonable and actually less than what I was quoted for many other stylists. 10 out of 10 would use these ladies again!
  • Mary
    Mary Married on 05/17/2019

Hair & Makeup Artist

Tanya did hair and makeup for myself, my Maid of Honor and my Mom for my May 17th wedding. I contacted Tanya through Wedding Wire and had a hair and makeup trial with her. She is super-friendly, kind and patient. She worked with me regarding the look I was going for and what would look best with my skin-tone and hair type. She was very communicative and professional throughout the process and she is very talented. She traveled to my location (an Airbnb) on the day of the wedding and spent a few hours getting us ready. She did not leave until she made sure that we were all happy with the results. I got airbrush makeup and it stayed on throughout the day (even with heat and humidity in play during hours of outdoor photos and the outdoor ceremony). I wish Tanya could do my hair and makeup everyday! Thank you so much, Tanya!
illustration stars