I Do Cherish U Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Kelly J. Married on 08/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Debbie did an excellent job

Couldn’t be happier with having Debbie marry us. She was great throughout the entire process
  • Jessica
    Jessica B. Married on 07/08/2022

Friendly and invested

Debbie is awesome--emailed, called and texted several times to communicate leading right up to our wedding day. She wanted to make sure that she had all the details right. From learning how we met, to our engagement, she told the whole story during the ceremony as though she was along for the entire 4 year ride. She helped us pick vows and readings--she even wrote a brief blessing for my uncle to read before dinner. She took a ton of candid photos at the rehearsal and before/after the ceremony. I would hire her all over again!
  • Tim
    Tim B. Married on 05/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mawiage, it's us togever today

We had Rev. Debbie officiate the wedding in our backyard. She listened to our crazy requests and incorporated them into the wedding script. Only days before the wedding, she was willing and able to change the start time of the ceremony to accommodate the funeral viewing that we had to attend later that evening. She is very awesome and helped make our special day very memorable. If we renew our vows we will definitely use her again.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Bea
    Bea J. Married on 03/18/2022

Amazing!!!

In a world limited to 5 star ratings, I would give you a 10 if I could. You are over the top for efficiency, knowledge, caring, and personality. You helped to make our day perfect. Thank you. I highly recommend Debbie.
    Geri O. Married on 10/16/2021

Debbie is the best!!!

Debbie far exceeded our expectations. She gives each couple a customized ceremony that truly represents their story. She takes time to get to know you and is so personable. We will be recommending her to everyone we know!!!!
    James A. Married on 09/11/2021

Just the Best

Rev. Debbie help with so many things that we did not know of. She was thoughtful and knowledgeable of the little things we did not think of or know about and made this "Secret Wedding" Perfect... the extra photo's and all the little things. We came up from Florida to get married in this Chapel in her home town, which Connie My Bride to Be, knew nothing about the wedding till I asked Connie to marry me in the car, in front of the chapel, and got married 30 minutes later. the Rev. Debbie Cervantes ("I Do Cherish U") help make this wedding the one we wanted, and more then I expected by the little things she arranged that I wouldn't and didn't think of. Thank you so much Rev. Debbie for all you did to make this "Secret Wedding" ours and to remember for a life time....... Connie and James
    Stacy K. Married on 08/28/2021

Debbie is the best!

Debbie was amazing and could not have chosen anyone better to marry us! She worked with us from the very beginning and made our ceremony fun and memorable! She took a ton of pictures as well that she shared which I greatly appreciate since at that time I didn’t have my photos back from our photographer! Can not recommend Debbie enough, she has become part of our family through this process!
    Tia M. Married on 07/11/2021

Debbie is a exceptional

Debbie was so amazing at writing our ceremony and making it personalized and special! We received numerous compliments from people that attended that loved how special she made the ceremony. She is super sweet, kind and understabding. I highly recommend her for your wedding officient. Thank you Debbie!

I Do Cherish U's reply:

Thankyou so much Tia! What a beautiful couple you are I'm so happy you found each other again and had your beach side wedding ~ and now can live your happily ever after!! Congratulations to you both it was so nice meeting you!!
    Chikyi L. Married on 12/26/2020

Perfect Wedding During This Special Year

2020 was a special year for me that I met many challenges even when I tried to prepare for my wedding! I really appreciated I found Debbie that able to come after Christmas and perfect timing during this year. I am from Aisa therefore I had a really different wedding experience here. Thanks for Debbie's help! She is the best and kindest marriage offciant!
  • Natalie
    Natalie K. Married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic!

Deb helped us coordinate our whole ceremony and answered any and every question we had. Highly recommend her if you want to have a very professional yet personalized and elegant experience.
  • Mary
    Mary Married on 06/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of our best decisions!

Working with Debbie is truly one of the best decisions we made for our day. She genuine cares about making the ceremony unique and special. She spent a lot of time perfecting the details and working to carry out our vision. Communication was very easy, as she was readily available. We would recommended her to our friends and family. You will not be disappointed!

Thank you, Debbie!
  • Bianca
    Bianca W. Married on 04/07/2019

Highly recommend!

Debbie was so personable which added a sweet touch to our wedding. She was helpful making sure everything went smoothly, and we were more than satisfied with the service she provided us. Our ceremony was EVERYTHING we could’ve ever dreamed of. All of our guests complimented how great she was during the ceremony. HIGHLY recommended ❤️
    Michelle Married on 10/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I really do Cherish you !

Debbie was our officiant on our wedding and she was phenomenal.. Our guests were amazed how she did the wedding ceremony.. she was very professional and very comfortable to talk to.. she made sure that she was available despite of some changes of location and time.. Debbie thank you for being a part of our special day.. 😘
    Stacy Married on 09/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We recently hired Debbie for our wedding and we cant say enough good things about her. She was so easy to work with and so nice. We met with her to give her some details about our relationship and what it was we were looking for. She did an amazing job of telling our story and blending all the parts together. I brought a daughter into the marriage and I think she did a great job of incorporating a separate set of vows for my daughter and now husband. She was very responsive whenever I had questions, which I had a lot of. We got so many compliments on the ceremony and I would for sure recommend her!
    Ruby Married on 07/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My vow renewal was super special because of Debbie. My husband and I wanted something more personalized with our ceremony such as our own vows and unity for our blended family. Debbie was communicative and cooperative with my coordinator. One of the best decision for our wedding was hiring Debbie. I highly recommend her!
    Sundra Married on 06/09/2018

Above and Beyond

Working with Debbie was one of the easiest parts of planning my wedding. I actually hired her before anything else, including the venue!
    Debbie is the epitome of professional, you can also tell that she does care about the couples she marries and this isn't just a job for her.
    Many of my wedding guests actually compliments my selection of officiant, which is something most people probably don't even notice. Someone even said "Dang, it was like she knew you both your whole life!" Debbie's ceremony was so sweet and right on point for us, she summarized our love story and current lives so well that our guests were interested and even moved. And she did all that with just a short initial meeting!
    Debbie is quick to offer helpful suggestions and replies to emails without batting an eye.
    I can't speak highly enough of Debbie and would hire again if I had the chance.
    Mushun Married on 04/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Debbie recently performed our wedding ceremony. We are beyond happy! She is amazing! We received so many compliments on the ceremony! She personalized it to reflect us and our relationship and love. We couldn’t be more happy! I highly recommend I Do Cherish You.
    Leeann Married on 04/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Thank you so much Debbie! We loved our ceremony and all the personal touches! Thank you for making it uniquely us and the John Lennon quote.... Perfect for a Beatles themed wedding!! Loveyour Friend !!
    Jamie Married on 06/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Debbie was such a pleasure to work with. She made our small wedding so very special. She personalized our ceremony according to how we met and how my husband proposed. It wasn't just a cookie cutter ceremony. There was fun and personality added in, thanks to Debbie. She is a joyful woman and her smile is contagious. She truly has a gift! All of my wedding attendees complimented Debbie and her wonderful way with words. Thank you so much for creating such a joyful moment and a memory we will always cherish. -Jamie And Matt Page
    Diane Married on 05/27/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Debbie (our officiant) was absolutely phenomenal!! Our ceremony was very special and unique! We received ALOT of compliments on our ceremony. Debbie was available for our rehearsal with short notice of only 1 1/2 hours. I would highly recommend her! Also, I would recommend doing a rehearsal if you decide to hire her. She's very easy going, lighthearted, great personality, and an excellent Officiant! We are so happy we hired her to do our wedding. You will NOT be disappointed if you decide to hire her for yours!!! Thank you Debbie for making our wedding so special and memorable!!!
    Andrew Married on 06/05/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Debbie met with us around a month before our wedding date. She gets to know you personally and includes it in the ceremony. She gives weight to the ceremony with both her presence and sense of timing. She turned our ceremony into a real magnificent affair. She was early for the ceremony and assisted with the flow of the events. We had no rehearsal but her expertise made it seem like we had gone through it before.

I Do Cherish U's reply:

Thanks so much Andy for your wonderful review! I truly enjoyed meeting you both and loved marrying you two ~ I'm so happy you found each other and wish you a Lifetime of Happiness & Love! Congratulations & Thanks again!!
    Amber Married on 10/09/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Debbie was great and so helpful!

I Do Cherish U's reply:

Thanks so much Amber & Anthony it was nice working with you both ~ I just loved being your officiant ~ what a cute & fun couple you are!
    Robert Married on 09/17/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Deb performed our service flawlessly. My wife and I were so nervous about everything and she was a very calming force throughout this process. She tailored the ceremony to our liking but added her own originality and our special day turned out perfect! I would recommend her to anyone!
  • Becky Y.
    Becky Married on 09/12/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Debbie, the Officiant, is absolutely a pleasure to talk to and perfect for planning last minute. Her prices are very affordable and she was able to accommodate my husband and I within the week! She was very helpful, professional and extremely personable! We had a very small ceremony although we will have a more elaborate wedding next May and she will be our officiant then as well because we just absolutely clicked and was full of life! I seriously recommend her to anyone.
    Elena Married on 06/24/2016
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I loved working with her. She's so professional and we loved her!!! She put lot of thoughts together for ceremony. If we re-do our vows we will definitely call her again.
illustration stars