I Do Cherish U Reviews

17 Reviews for I Do Cherish U

• Natalie

Natalie Kouassi · Married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic!

Deb helped us coordinate our whole ceremony and answered any and every question we had. Highly recommend her if you want to have a very professional yet personalized and elegant experience.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 06/01/2019

One of our best decisions!

Working with Debbie is truly one of the best decisions we made for our day. She genuine cares about making the ceremony unique and special. She spent a lot of time perfecting the details and working to carry out our vision. Communication was very easy, as she was readily available. We would recommended her to our friends and family. You will not be disappointed!

Thank you, Debbie!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Bianca

Bianca Woodruff · Married on 04/07/2019

Highly recommend!

Debbie was so personable which added a sweet touch to our wedding. She was helpful making sure everything went smoothly, and we were more than satisfied with the service she provided us. Our ceremony was EVERYTHING we could’ve ever dreamed of. All of our guests complimented how great she was during the ceremony. HIGHLY recommended ❤️

Sent on 04/11/2019

Michelle M · Married on 10/14/2018

I really do Cherish you !

Debbie was our officiant on our wedding and she was phenomenal.. Our guests were amazed how she did the wedding ceremony.. she was very professional and very comfortable to talk to.. she made sure that she was available despite of some changes of location and time.. Debbie thank you for being a part of our special day.. 😘

Sent on 10/20/2018

Stacy · Married on 09/01/2018

We recently hired Debbie for our wedding and we cant say enough good things about her. She was so easy to work with and so nice. We met with her to give her some details about our relationship and what it was we were looking for. She did an amazing job of telling our story and blending all the parts together. I brought a daughter into the marriage and I think she did a great job of incorporating a separate set of vows for my daughter and now husband. She was very responsive whenever I had questions, which I had a lot of. We got so many compliments on the ceremony and I would for sure recommend her!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Ruby · Married on 07/06/2018

My vow renewal was super special because of Debbie. My husband and I wanted something more personalized with our ceremony such as our own vows and unity for our blended family. Debbie was communicative and cooperative with my coordinator. One of the best decision for our wedding was hiring Debbie. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Sundra · Married on 06/09/2018

Above and Beyond

Working with Debbie was one of the easiest parts of planning my wedding. I actually hired her before anything else, including the venue!
    Debbie is the epitome of professional, you can also tell that she does care about the couples she marries and this isn't just a job for her.
    Many of my wedding guests actually compliments my selection of officiant, which is something most people probably don't even notice. Someone even said "Dang, it was like she knew you both your whole life!" Debbie's ceremony was so sweet and right on point for us, she summarized our love story and current lives so well that our guests were interested and even moved. And she did all that with just a short initial meeting!
    Debbie is quick to offer helpful suggestions and replies to emails without batting an eye.
    I can't speak highly enough of Debbie and would hire again if I had the chance.

Sent on 06/17/2019

MuShun · Married on 04/27/2018

Debbie recently performed our wedding ceremony. We are beyond happy! She is amazing! We received so many compliments on the ceremony! She personalized it to reflect us and our relationship and love. We couldn’t be more happy! I highly recommend I Do Cherish You.

Sent on 05/23/2018

LeeAnn · Married on 04/15/2018

Thank you so much Debbie! We loved our ceremony and all the personal touches! Thank you for making it uniquely us and the John Lennon quote.... Perfect for a Beatles themed wedding!! Loveyour Friend !!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Jamie · Married on 06/25/2017

Debbie was such a pleasure to work with. She made our small wedding so very special. She personalized our ceremony according to how we met and how my husband proposed. It wasn't just a cookie cutter ceremony. There was fun and personality added in, thanks to Debbie. She is a joyful woman and her smile is contagious. She truly has a gift! All of my wedding attendees complimented Debbie and her wonderful way with words. Thank you so much for creating such a joyful moment and a memory we will always cherish. -Jamie And Matt Page

Sent on 07/03/2017

Diane · Married on 05/27/2017

Debbie (our officiant) was absolutely phenomenal!! Our ceremony was very special and unique! We received ALOT of compliments on our ceremony. Debbie was available for our rehearsal with short notice of only 1 1/2 hours. I would highly recommend her! Also, I would recommend doing a rehearsal if you decide to hire her. She's very easy going, lighthearted, great personality, and an excellent Officiant! We are so happy we hired her to do our wedding. You will NOT be disappointed if you decide to hire her for yours!!! Thank you Debbie for making our wedding so special and memorable!!!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Andrew · Married on 06/05/2016

Debbie met with us around a month before our wedding date. She gets to know you personally and includes it in the ceremony. She gives weight to the ceremony with both her presence and sense of timing. She turned our ceremony into a real magnificent affair. She was early for the ceremony and assisted with the flow of the events. We had no rehearsal but her expertise made it seem like we had gone through it before.

Sent on 06/08/2016

I Do Cherish U's reply:

Thanks so much Andy for your wonderful review! I truly enjoyed meeting you both and loved marrying you two ~ I'm so happy you found each other and wish you a Lifetime of Happiness & Love! Congratulations & Thanks again!!

Amber · Married on 10/09/2015

Debbie was great and so helpful!

Sent on 09/11/2016

I Do Cherish U's reply:

Thanks so much Amber & Anthony it was nice working with you both ~ I just loved being your officiant ~ what a cute & fun couple you are!

Robert · Married on 09/17/2014

Deb performed our service flawlessly. My wife and I were so nervous about everything and she was a very calming force throughout this process. She tailored the ceremony to our liking but added her own originality and our special day turned out perfect! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/03/2014
  • Becky Y.

becky · Married on 09/12/2014

Debbie, the Officiant, is absolutely a pleasure to talk to and perfect for planning last minute. Her prices are very affordable and she was able to accommodate my husband and I within the week! She was very helpful, professional and extremely personable! We had a very small ceremony although we will have a more elaborate wedding next May and she will be our officiant then as well because we just absolutely clicked and was full of life! I seriously recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Elena · Married on 06/24/2016

I loved working with her. She's so professional and we loved her!!! She put lot of thoughts together for ceremony. If we re-do our vows we will definitely call her again.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Kim · Married on 06/01/2013

If you want a worry free customized romantic memorable ceremony make it simple call Debbie Cervantes!!!

Sent on 09/13/2014