I Do Ceremonies Reviews

I Do Ceremonies 1
I Do Ceremonies 2

Tammy Kirk · Married on 08/16/2019

Wedding Ceremony

I would recommend her to anyone. She was absolutely wonderful and made the ceremony!. She personalized it with memories and special moments. She was totally professional and yet so sweet and caring. To me, she absolutely made the wedding!. Cannot thank her enough. She definitely has a special calling.

Sent on 09/14/2019

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much. I enjoy what I do. I believe in love. Your family welcomed me and made me feel comfortable, it was a beautiful wedding.

Best wishes to all, Sherry

David Mccarty · Married on 06/08/2019

She magically went above and beyond.

I don't know how she did it but she did and she did it in a way that made us feel very comfortable. Cheek took all of our information and blended it together very nicely. We were both amazed by the outcome and she felt like she was part of the party. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 08/07/2019

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much. You are a wonderful magical couple. I was thrilled to be part of your special day.

Peter Birren · Married on 02/28/2019

Simple, with taste

Sherry is most pleasant and responded well to our need for a simple ceremony. She was on time with a wonderful demeanour and produced exactly what we needed, on time and in budget.
    Thanks, Sherry! You're marvelous!!!

Sent on 03/01/2019
    I Do Ceremonies 3

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. You and your bride were lovely people. I'm so happy to have met you. Congratulations.

Rachel · Married on 10/20/2018

Very easy going

I do ceremonies booked us last second after our first officiant canceled on us and she worked with us on such short notice to make sure we had the ceremony we wanted and even waited over 40 minutes at the alter when the wedding ceremony ran late with a smile on her face. Would definitely recommend I Do Ceremonies!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Linda

Linda Diane Cobb · Married on 08/18/2018

Exceptional

Officiant was very professional and attentive to want I wanted. She used a text my son wrote me in our wedding ceremony. She made our flowers, and suggested a venue. She also had resealable ideas for decor. And we used her ideas. We are so pleased with I Do Ceremonies.

Sent on 02/20/2019
    I Do Ceremonies 4

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, for allowing me to share in your special day. You were both wonderful to work with. Congratulations!!!