Lauren Crowley Reviews

Lauren Crowley 7
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding Officiant

We feel so lucky to have found Lauren for our officiant. She made our ceremony so lovely and meaningful. She was so easy to work with, and was very helpful when we were deciding exactly how we wanted our ceremony to flow. We cannot thank you enough Lauren!!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Talia M Paolillo · Married on 08/03/2019

Perfect ceremony

Lauren did an amazing job projecting her voice, speaking clearly, and personalizing the ceremony for us. She was able to work with us with just a few weeks notice. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Webber · Married on 06/28/2019

Sarasota Wedding

Lauren was wonderful!! My husband and I got married in Florida so I did all communicating with Lauren via phone. Upon meeting her, she was warm and very kind. She sent really well written scripts for me to get ideas from, and was also very reasonably priced. She made the “finding an officiant” piece of my planning a cake walk. She was overly accommodating to some changes in plans too!! Thank you for such a beautiful ceremony, Lauren! ♥️

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Scott · Married on 06/07/2019

Absolutely Beautiful Ceremony

Lauren gave us our dream experience during our wedding ceremony on Anna Maria Island at sunset. Her ceremony script was so beautifully written with careful collaboration between my husband and I. Lauren spoke so clearly and meaningfully making our experience so much more than we ever could of dreamed of. Thank you will never be enough Lauren, you are amazing.

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Lauren Crowley 9
  • Joy

Joy Roesner · Married on 05/11/2019

Professional and Kind Officiant

Lauren was a fantastic officiant at our May 11, 2019 wedding! She was available to meet with us for an introduction before our rehearsal and gave us lots of scripts/ceremony ideas to choose from (since we had no idea where to begin). She helped tremendously with the coordination at the rehearsal and made the ceremony run smoothly. Lauren has a warm demeanor and is very kind and professional. These characteristics shine through in her words to the bride and groom and resonate with the audience. We highly recommend Lauren!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Beth · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!!!

Lauren was absolutely amazing!! She performed our ceremony with such passion and just what we wanted! She made us feel so comfortable (or as comfortable as you can standing in front of a ton of guests 😉). I would recommend Lauren for anyone looking for someone with someone who is passionate about what they do and who will make your special day even more special that you could imagine! Lauren was an absolute joy to work with!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 04/27/2019

Professional and a pleasure to work with!

One conversation with Lauren and we immediately knew we wanted to work with her. She’s so sweet and professional. She helped us put together a customized ceremony and it was perfect. She was always quick to respond to our emails and took care of mailing our marriage certificate for us. When we came back from our honeymoon it was in the mail waiting for us! We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Devon · Married on 04/13/2019

Professional, efficient, classy

Lauren was a great choice to officiate our wedding! She provided us with various scripts that we could modify and piece together based on our wishes, allowed us to add blessings and some personal touches, was always punctual and professional with her emails and responses and affordable. With all the details of planning a wedding she made the ceremony process easy and also submitted our paperwork for our license which was already waiting for us at home when we returned from our honeymoon. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Chuck · Married on 04/13/2019

Lauren was amazing!

My husband and I were both a little nervous before the ceremony, but Lauren kept us calm and made the ceremony flow perfectly. So many guests came up to me after the wedding and said her voice was so clear and easy to understand (and it was an outdoor, busy park wedding with 100 guests). Before the wedding, she gave us a selection of ceremony styles, sample vows that we customized, and was there to answer any questions. She was amazing and I highly recommend her! Thank you Lauren!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Lauren Crowley 10
  • Lauren

Lauren Schirmer · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing speaker, perfect for our wedding!

Lauren was extremely professional and a joy to have at our wedding. Her booking process was very easy, and she worked with us on a customized ceremony script. She is a wonderful speaker and really delivered at our wedding. She even took care of mailing our marriage license for us so we didn't have to worry.

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Lauren Crowley 11

Ellie · Married on 03/23/2019

So happy with our ceremony!

I could not be happier with our choice to have Lauren as our officiant for our wedding. She was so kind and down to earth. She was so helpful in making our ceremony what we wanted and special. She was professional and on time and spoke beautifully. She gave us several sample ceremonies to look at and changed them based on what we wanted. I would definitely recommend her to anyone! She was so kind and helpful.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Regan · Married on 03/23/2019

Lauren Crowley is the Perfect Officiant!

Lauren was an absolute joy to have in our wedding! She was very knowledgeable, professional, and made us feel completely comfortable through the entire process. She offered so much guidance and was happy to oblige our unique ceremony. She listened to all of our requests and made good on each, plus sent extremely helpful templates to help us construct a ceremony that felt perfect for us. She took care of the marriage license process for us which was a huge help, too. We can't say enough great things about Lauren and we are so happy we chose her to be a part of our day!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Linda

Linda Mills · Married on 02/17/2019

Everything was perfect

Lauren officiated an incredible ceremony for us last month. Her eloquent and professional manner was a delight to work with and we couldn’t have been happier with her work. She had a very reassuring effect on me and I was so happy to have her by my side on this special day!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Ana Lab · Married on 01/12/2019

Must-have officiant at elegant weddings! :)

Lauren was an absolutely wonderful officiant at our wedding! She was so flexible and accommodating -- we had a few ethnic traditions incorporated into our wedding ceremony, and she was happy to customize her scripts, and made sure we loved the results!

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Horton · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing!!!

Lauren was absolutely perfect for our wedding! She answered every question we had and helped us build a ceremony script catered to our style.
    We couldn't ask for a better officiant - she was a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Simone and Melissa Molotsky · Married on 12/11/2018

Dream wedding came true

I always wanted a beach wedding and my now wife :) wanted something intimate. Words honestly cannot express how beautiful and perfect our wedding ceremony was. 5 or even 10 years from now we would love to have Lauren Crowley to renew our vows. If you choose her you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa Hernandez · Married on 12/01/2018

Worry Free

Lauren was so responsive, professional, and friendly from start to finish. It was very easy to get in touch with her and I felt completely confident in my choice to have Lauren marry us thoroughout the whole process. We were able to make the ceremony completely custom to us with the help of her wonderful scripts as a starting point. Lauren was punctual for the rehearsal and wedding and really put us at ease. She has a grace about her and really is a wonderful public speaker. We would absolutely recommend her.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Betsy

Betsy · Married on 11/23/2018

Everything was perfect!

Lauren was absolutely great! I was very last minute with booking an officiant and contacted Lauren only a few days before our wedding, and we are so grateful that she was available! She was so kind and prompt with her responses and made the booking process super easy! Working with her on the script was also very stress-free and she was very accommodating to our preferences. The day of our wedding, Lauren arrived early and we got to meet her in person. She was very professional and was everything that we wanted in an officiant. She spoke beautifully and her speech was very clear during the ceremony. After our wedding we received several compliments on her delivery and were even asked if she was an old friend! She spoke as if she had known the groom and I, forever. She also completed our wedding license and mailed it in, which was amazing! We are so happy that she was able to be a part of our special day, and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Morgan · Married on 11/17/2018

AHHHmazing

I had my wedding Nov 17. Lauren was great during the whole process from hiring to showing up and marrying us. I had everyone that attended the wedding compliment how well she spoke about my husband and I. She made the ceremony ( which is usually the most nerve wrecking time) a breeze and just long enough for our liking (I don’t like public speaking). Everything turned out amazing and I highly recommend Lauren!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kelsey Guinan · Married on 11/02/2018

Professional and great to work with

Lauren was great. We loved her warm personality and professionalism during our ceremony and she helped our stress level tremendously by completing our marriage license as we are from out of town.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Megan · Married on 10/06/2018

Lauren was extemelry proffesional and responsive. She spoke clearly and loudly at the ceremony. She made me feel so much more comfortable and prepared at our rehearsal. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Stephani · Married on 10/06/2018

Lauren is amazing!

My fiancé and I were looking for an officiant that would make our ceremony vows more related to us as a couple. Lauren is so flexible and is willing to do whatever the couple wants. She offers great advice and has great scripts to use when deciding on what you want said exactly. On the day of our wedding, Lauren showed up early and our ceremony was absolutely beautiful! She is so well spoken and really made our ceremony special. I would 1000000% recommend her to any couple searching for their officiant! You will not regret it!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Jeromy · Married on 07/21/2018

Words can't describe our level of satisfaction with Lauren Crowley as our officiant. From the initial phone call to interview potential officiants, to the time we said "I do", Lauren was attentive to our needs, responded very promptly, and helped shape our wedding day into the perfect wedding day. Lauren tailored the ceremony to meet our needs and customized every aspect of the wedding script, to make it a truly unique ceremony for us. And the delivery was impeccable. Lauren was able to keep everyone engaged throughout the entirety of the ceremony and had a presence that would not have been achieved if we had used any other officiant. And from the Bride and Groom perspective, Lauren's delivery helped us to remain calm and centered and present in the moment. She exceeded all expectations and we can only hope that Lauren is still officiating ceremonies when it comes time to renew our vows, because we will definitely be looking to book her again.
    -The Stricklands, 7.21.18

Sent on 07/26/2018

Ryan · Married on 07/20/2018

Couldn't ask for a better officiant! Lauren was beyond flexible including time and place. We didn't have an exact place picked out in Bar Harbor and she was willing to give us advice on some great places and walked with us to find the perfect spot. The vows were amazing, she gave us samples and let us mix and match vows to create the most personable vows. She responded very quickly to all inquiries and put together our elopement wedding within months of us being married! Couldn't ask for anyone better!

Sent on 07/23/2018