I Do Artistic Catering Reviews

I Do Artistic Catering 7
  • Kandi

Kandi Mangual · Married on 06/16/2019

Like family!!

I Do Artistic Catering was truly amazing! Their food was delicious and the catering team is wonderful. Chris made our dream wedding come true. If you need a caterer who is very organized, confident, and experienced, then pick I Do Artistic Catering. My husband and I had no idea what we were doing or what food we wanted, but Chris was very helpful with the whole process.

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Food and Experience!

Chris and his team did a phenomenal job in planning, executing, and cooking the food for our wedding! Many of our guests approached us about their food and couldn't stop raving about the mashed potatoes and prime rib carving station. We love that Chris is a small family business and you can taste and see the thoughtfulness that goes into each dish that he creates. If you're looking for a phenomenal caterer in the Charleston area, you MUST call Chris!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    I Do Artistic Catering 8
  • Tori

Tori Buck · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazingly Delish!

I am a wedding photographer and I have done an event with I Do Artist Catering and the food and service was phenomenal! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Christine

Christine Hucks · Married on 04/13/2019

Caterer to the Rescue

Chris and his team were nothing short of amazing! The food was delicious and everyone raved about the pork tenderloin and the meatballs. I had a huge increase in the number of attendees and Chris was quick to give me two options that could accommodate both amount of guests and our budget! We used his bartender services as well and he was very knowledgeable in “signature drinks” and the do’s and dont’s of having an open bar. I would definitely recommend him and his team to anyone who inquires!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Michelle Buell · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely perfect

We were so happy to have our wedding catered by I Do Artistic Catering. Our food tasted perfect and the service provided was exceptional. I will continue to use Chris and his team for our catering needs. You won’t regret going with this team.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Kelsi Davis · Married on 12/07/2018

Amazing, great food

Booked this company for our fire department Christmas party and the service we received was amazing ! The food was wonderful, had great flavor to it !

Sent on 05/08/2019

Michelle · Married on 10/04/2018

Chris and his team did an amazing job! The food was very delicious! The presentation was absolutely beautiful! We had many questions along the way and he was always there to help with anything we needed! We could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

Would definitely recommend and would use over and over again! I got so many compliments from my guests about how great the food was.

Sent on 09/10/2018

patty · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary recently. Chris and his crew from Artistic Catering did a fantastic job for us. Everything was perfect! The buffet was everything we had planned, delicious and hot. Italian chicken, green beans, mac and cheese, baked ham, rolls. The fruit cascade and shrimp cocktails were beautiful, impressive, and different. Several people asked who had done our catering and we gave glowing recommendations. All the leftovers were packaged in foil pans and refrigerated as they cleaned up. Everything rewarmed and tasted as fresh as that night. What we couldn't use right away we froze and used later. The entire area they used was left pristine, maybe even neater than they found it!
    (Gratuity was not included in total price.)

Sent on 08/16/2018
    I Do Artistic Catering 9
    I Do Artistic Catering 10
    I Do Artistic Catering 11
    I Do Artistic Catering 12

Kristen Kuncl · Married on 06/10/2018

Amazing food and service!

I Do Catering did all the food for my October 2018 wedding and I couldn't have been happier! I went through about 8 different caterers during the planning process and wasn't happy with a single one. By the grace of God I found I Do Catering only a few weeks before my wedding and Chris saved the day, truly! My guests LOVED the food and they were so accommodating to my specific menu requests. Working with Chris was so easy and he brought my bride stress level down 100 notches. I would highly recommend them and will certainly be using them in the future for events!!!!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/05/2018

I do artistic catering was fantastic! Very perfessional and the entire staff was very polite! The decorative set up they did caught everyone’s eye! And especially the food, oh it was amazing!! I recommend these guys to anybody! And I especially love the fact that it’s a family business!!! I definitely say go the artistic catering way!!! Thank you Chris and your family!!!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Leslie · Married on 04/20/2018

I am still so in awe of the wedding day and how it all came together!! The event would not have been as special if we didn't have I Do Artistic Catering!! From beginning to end their team worked together and helped so much.........and the food was delish!!!

Sent on 04/25/2018
    I Do Artistic Catering 13
    I Do Artistic Catering 14
    I Do Artistic Catering 15

Sami · Married on 04/05/2018

We LOVED Chris and his team! He was so kind and responsive through the process, and his food was SO delicious that my husband and I both got seconds! The morning after the wedding, my husband had Chris’s shrimp and grits for breakfast- my dad and husband agreed that Chris’s shrimp and grits were the best they had ever had! Chris was also so kind as to pack us a picnic tote for that night, which was so nice since we were starving once we got back! He is thoughtful, kind, and goes the extra mile, and his food is beyond compare!

Sent on 05/03/2018
    I Do Artistic Catering 16

Maria · Married on 03/31/2018

I Do Artistic Catering was awesome! Chris worked with my budget, and his food was fabulous! I would definitely recommend couples getting married to use I Do Artistic Catering!

You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Jenna · Married on 03/10/2018

I would definitely recommend Chris to anyone looking to book a caterer for an event. People told me all night how much they loved the food and working with Chris beforehand was a breeze! He’s a great guy and I’m very thankful to have had the opportunity to work with him!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Stacy · Married on 12/02/2017

We chose I Do Artistic Catering for our wedding reception. They had a variety of menus to choose from and will do everything they can to accommodate your budget and would even provide a custom menu for you. The food was fantastic, they kept the tables cleared, always checked with the guests to see if there was anything else that they needed. They even provided a basket of food to take with us so we could enjoy later. My guests were so impressed by their services. I would highly recommend I Do Artistic Catering!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Nicola · Married on 11/19/2017

Chris did an absolutely wonderful job as caterer for our daughter's wedding reception. From our initial contact, he was extremely helpful and friendly. We knew when we met him that we wanted him to be our caterer, and the tasting he did for us confirmed this! We received so many compliments on the food for the reception. Guests went out of their way to tell us and him how much they enjoyed the food. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is planning a reception!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Tammy · Married on 07/01/2017

Chris and his staff did a wonderful job catering my daughter's wedding. The food was amazing, the staff delivered and cleaned up all the food items, and Chris cut the wedding cake (which was done by Artistic Cakes by Linda, Chris's mother).

Sent on 08/04/2017

Eva · Married on 05/28/2017

We got married on Memorial Day weekend at Medicine Wind Farm and we were going for a rustic Southern style wedding. My husband is from North Carolina and loves his Barbeque. Our planner Felita Pinckney suggested Chris and we were stoked to find out from our venue manager Jamie Roman that she and Chris have previously worked together for events. It is always great to know the caterer knows the venue and they trust each other’s work. Chris opened up his house for us for a tasting and it was outstanding! His Mac and Cheese is SO good! Y’all, we actually ate at our own wedding because we didn’t want to miss it. What I love about Chris and his business is how much he cares and how much love he pours into his cooking. He even makes sure to put to go boxes aside for Bride & Groom so they can eat after the event. That’s so thoughtful! We had last minute drop outs the week leading up to the wedding and even some No Shows - but the food was completely gone! It was simply delicious. Our wedding was featured on Southern Bride’s Real Weddings and I am so excited for our vendors. They truly deserve it!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Cindy · Married on 04/29/2017

My daughter was married on April 29, 2017. From the moment I met with Chris I knew that I did not need to worry about anything. I can honestly say that I didn't. His food is delicious and his team is so professional. I highly recommend them! ?????

Sent on 05/10/2017

Megan · Married on 04/22/2017

Absolutely fabulous!! This team works great together! I couldn’t have been any happier with the food!! Everyone was so friendly, and helpful!! I am definitely recommending these guys!!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Mary · Married on 04/15/2017

Chris and his staff were absolutely amazing!! They went above and beyond to ensure all the food was hot and fresh for my wedding, not only that but it was the best BBQ and chicken I've ever had!! He was a pleasure to work with, he treated me like I was family and that always makes me feel comfortable because I know everything will get taken care of!! I highly recommend I Do Artistic Catering to anyone whether it be a wedding, birthday or office party!!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Heather · Married on 03/18/2017

Chris and his team were extraordinary. The food was absolutely delicious. He was also so extremely helpful to me as a bride and shared his thoughts and ideas which made things so much easier. I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you chris for helping to make our day amazing!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Rob · Married on 03/18/2017

That team are like amazing food magicians

Sent on 11/09/2017

Heather · Married on 11/26/2016

Chris was a great help with being on top of everything. He was also a huge help when it came to having bride brain. He was also available anytime I needed to talk to him about something. I would recommend him to anyone and I would use him again.

Sent on 01/06/2017