Hypnotic Imagery Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Kristin Married on 06/22/2019

Best Photographers Ever!!

Becky and Tina were incredible 😍 Not only were they amazing photographers but they were beyond helpful with everything all day long!!
    Nadine Married on 11/06/2016
    Becky was so nice and so much fun to work with. I only got the sneak peek pictures so far but I'm in love with them! I can't stop looking at them. I am so excited for the rest to come out. She wasn't super professional and had lots of great ideas so we could get the best photos possible. She prices her packages very reasonably also and is super flexible.

Hypnotic Imagery Photography's reply:

Nadine, thank you for such a wonderful review. I had a blast photographing your wedding, and can't wait to hear what you think of the rest of your photos. They look gorgeous!
    Matt Married on 06/19/2015
    Becky has so much energy and love for her job. She wants to know what type of pictures you'd like and she works with you to capture them. Her and Tina were great throughout our whole experience. The sneak peek of the photos we've seen so far look amazing and we can't wait to see the rest!

Hypnotic Imagery Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Tina and I had an amazing time at your wedding!
    Courtney Married on 07/03/2010
    Becky & Stephanie are absolutely AMAZING to work with! They went above and beyond to make sure that I had the photos that my husband and I wanted for our wedding day. They even asked me for a list of the photos that I absolutely wanted and they made sure that each were done and also did so many additional photos as well - I ended up with 7 discs and several hundred edited photos! My photos contained so many different photography techniques and I hear only good things from everyone about how stunning the photographs are! They captured so many great moments - it is great to be able to look back at so many amazing photos from an amazing day. I definitely recommend them to everyone!