Hyper Productions Djs ,LLC Reviews

Hyper Productions Djs ,LLC 2
Hyper Productions Djs ,LLC 3
Hyper Productions Djs ,LLC 4
Hyper Productions Djs ,LLC 5

They are the best in the valley.Totally entertaining.

Sent on 05/25/2015
  • Sunthar

Sunthar · Married on 02/28/2015

DJ Isaac did our wedding reception at the Gilbert Double Tree a month ago and we are extremely satisfied.

I'm an amateur musician and our wedding reception had a fair amount of singing acts by me and my musician friends. We also had a few dance acts (typical for an Indian wedding reception). Therefore, I was very particular about sound and lighting be on point. After doing a lot of research found Isaac through referrals.

Isaac was very responsive and answered all my initial questions clearly. Even though the price was slightly above our budget, after talking to him I was convinced that the value he brought was on par with the price. He was very proactive about getting all the details perfect. He called me a a week before the event to go through the agenda so that every small detail was accounted for. This ensured that there were no surprises on the day of.

On the day of the event, Isaac showed up on time, was very professional, and worked with us to make sure the sound and lighting was perfect. The event went without any glitches for sound and lighting. Our guests (both young and old) had an amazing time on the dance floor and Isaac was able to maintain a large crowd throughout. When the night ended, everyone was covered in sweat and were so sad that it was all over!

Highly recommend and extremely satisfied!

Sent on 03/31/2015

pooja · Married on 05/29/2011

dj isaac and his team are my absolute favorites! i always enjoy whenever they are at the party working because you know you will be dancing for hours! and that is exactly what we did at my reception! he is very helpful in making sure everything is going to go the way you want it to go. he responds very quickly to emails and that is very helpful to anyone!

Sent on 12/22/2011

Neha · Married on 01/29/2011

Awesome to working with....great Job! very helpful and very accommodating to whatever requests that you may have! they are able to help you with anything wedding associated, Dhol Player, Lighting, etc....

Sent on 02/10/2011

Harshad · Married on 04/11/2010

It was good service. you did vary good job.

Sent on 04/13/2010
  • SD

Shivani · Married on 11/21/2009

I had a marathon 14 hour day of events, and they did an amazing job! DJ Isaac and his crew are awesome! He spent a lot of time with us going over our style and needs and it was just really thoughtfully done. He reads the crowd, knows exactly what to play and for how long, and is just talented. Isaac is professional, timely, and knows what he is doing. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/03/2009

S · Married on 07/18/2009

Everything was very well organized the music was excellent could not stop dancing for a minute!!!! Ladies this the company you want to contact they are very very good and it was worth every penny of it! Great job guys!

Sent on 12/13/2009

Meenal · Married on 02/04/2017

Isaac was awesome! He was very good at mixing our music preferences and style in such a way that he kept the guests engaged and on the dance floor! Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Smita · Married on 11/26/2011

Very easy to work with, Prompt service , honesty

Sent on 12/08/2011

nehal · Married on 10/15/2016

DJ Isaac is the best DJ in Phoenix for any Indian events. He can really mix both indian and non-indian cultures together and does a great job getting people dancing. I would recommend, as with any event and DJ, that you should also make sure to think about songs you may want played and provide some lists so your style is incorporated.

Sent on 10/23/2016
  • Taruna

Taruna · Married on 01/16/2011

Great working with Isaac. He is very professional and accommodates your needs!!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Jigar · Married on 10/29/2017

Isaac is a fantastic DJ. We had a two day event and he kept the party going both nights. Anyone who is considering hosting a fusion event should strongly consider Issac.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Venkat · event on: 03/28/2015

Great attitude and excellent work/ service and reasonable price ...

Sent on 04/01/2015

nipa · Married on 04/10/2010

Isaac dj'ed three events for us - our garba, wedding ceremony and reception. All three were amazing, and his professionalism was very impressive. I especially liked that he was willing to work with our circumstances, since half our guests weren't Indian.

Sent on 04/25/2010

Rajdeep · Married on 07/11/2018

3.6
      3.5

DJ Isaac did a great job playing the songs we requested ahead of time and really got the party going! The response time may have been shorter as we were in contact the week before our event.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Payal · Married on 10/29/2011

3.6
      3.0

Overall, DJ Isaac did a good job at my reception. There were two main feedbacks that I would provide: 1) If you are using any new equipment, please make sure they are tested PRIOR to the event. My reception was the first time Isaac was using 52" TVs all around the ballroom--of which 2 of them were not working. Therefore, only people in the front could really make full benefit of the slideshows. 2) Music & Transitions were not up to par. I had provided a music list but I found that the DJ did not play too much of it. The bhangra was the old-school bhangra and the transitions from song to song were not smooth (many times, there was a 30 second pause between songs). Overall, a good job (especially for the grand entrance!)

Sent on 11/01/2011

CK · Married on 02/11/2018

1.0

First I usually do not write a review. This time I have to share my opinion so that I can warn others. I have given background music to many programs in Arizona for the Indian community. So I know when thing are not good. Isaac was DJ for my Daughters wedding and he did a very bad job. Do not hire him for following reasons. 1) Wedding was at Chateau Luxe, Arizona. You can check how good the venue is. He did not do any preparation. 2) Played wrong entry songs. 3) Right side of the stage could not hear the sound properly. 4) The base was very high so could not hear the words during speeches. 5) Played sad songs, 6) Table announcement had a big confusion because of quality of sound and also he did not lower the music when speaking. In a beautiful setting and excellent food, DJ Isaac left a bitter taste in our mouth. I am warning you do not hire him. Do not think he is open to suggestion either otherwise, he could have learned or improved. We learned later that others had a similar problem with him.

Sent on 03/20/2018