Hyper Entertainment Reviews

5 | Plainfield, IL

5 Reviews for Hyper Entertainment

Blair · Married on 08/13/2016

Working with Hyper Entertainment was a dream. The meeting before our reception was streamlined and Eddie had phenomenal suggestions for places we were stuck on a decision. His time-keeping throughout our reception was amazing. He made sure everything happened when it was supposed to and we had a blast dancing all night! Awesome variety and awesome customer service! Extremely happy with our choice to go with Hyper Entertainment for our wedding!

Sent on 09/20/2016

We had Eddie as the DJ for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He did a great job working with us and helping us pick songs to use throughout the night. On the day of he was very professional and did a great job getting a feel for the guests and getting people on the dance floor. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/16/2013
  • User2200186 · 2+ years ago

They were absolutely amazing! We maybe gave them 15 songs to go off of and they made a play list that kept everyone dancing and entertained all night. I highly recommend them!!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2009

Hyper Entertainment was a good DJ service. They have online planning that is helpful for you and your guests to request music. The day of my wedding started out rough with the DJ because he seemed rushed and slighlty not prepared with my selected music. He said his computer crashed and I had to go thru the music collections with him again during my photo session. They ended up doing a good job with the ceremony and stayed on track. Overall the service was good and they did care about doing a good job. Just let them know what you want.

Sent on 10/21/2009

Hyper Entertainment's reply:

This was a great event to work, I know it well. I thank you for the kind words and the computer issue is the reason why we do not use pc's as our main music source. Computer issues happen with any company and we are able to adjust due how we work events and Amanda is so right on working with any vendor the biggest thing is letting us know what you want and getting the information to us. Thanks again Amanda!

jennifer · Married on 06/23/2012

0.0
      2.0

They have an online planner which is helpful for them and us.They did arrive two hours prior per contract,dressed accordingdly.The volume was great,the system sounded great.BUT,the D.J. made many mistakes.He only played a handful of songs I requested.He didn't even play the chicken dance or the hokey pokey.He acted like he did not want to be there.There was no crowd interaction at all.No props were used (blow up guitars,mics,leighs ect.)He mixed up the garter removal/toss songs.and most importantly he introduced two of my three girls as bridesmaids not maid of honors like they were suppose to be.I felt just horrible,the look on there face made me want to cry.

I did not confront the D.J. cause I didn't want to spend my special night telling him what he did wrong.I confronted the owner of the company the next day and I really thought he was going to be a stand up guy considering we kept in touch on facebook and through emails,and I will be honest I wanted some money back $300.00.I felt that was more than fair,but once I said that the owner and the D.J. both were just unbelieveable.On a good note I am so glad my reception was taped.I hope in the future the owner will listen to his clients more,I know they never want to hear and admit when a job is done bad,no one does when your in buisness.It's always good to stand up and be fair.

Sent on 07/02/2012