Hyegraph Invitations and Calligraphy Reviews

72 Reviews for Hyegraph Invitations and Calligraphy

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sara S. · Married on 07/14/2018

Beautiful Product & Exceptional Service

I can't recommend Hyegraph enough for wedding invitations and day-of printed materials. I had the pleasure of working with Munnie, who is a true gem. She was extremely helpful throughout the entire process from start to end and was very prompt in answering any questions and her overall communication was exceptional.

After a couple of visits of searching through all the options (there were several binders!) I finally figured out what I wanted. I wanted something custom with a certain design that was going to brand my wedding. Munnie made it happen! I have to admit that after my first visit with Hyegraph I went to another stationary shop in the city to see more options. I ended up going back to Hyegraph because they were able to give me what I wanted for much cheaper without sacrificing quality. In addition to invitations, I also had menus, place cards, table numbers, escort card belly bands, and thank you cards made. Everything was beautiful.

There are so many options out there for wedding invitations with many of them being online, but it's much easier and you have a better peace of mind being able to work directly with someone to get exactly what you want. Hyegraph delivers fantastic product and customer service.

Nadine · Married on 06/16/2018

My experience truly was EXCEPTIONAL!!! I worked with Jacques on my wedding invitations and he made the experience so easy and effortless. Most importantly, the invitations turned out gorgeous!!! I am a busy physician who had 4 months to plan my wedding on top of moving to a new state at the same time, getting a new job, new license etc... needless to say things were hectic.
    Jacques did all the work for me. He was professional, fast, and so fun to work with. He made choosing the invitations so simple and quick and with his expertise helped guide me in the direction of the most STUNNING invitations!!!
    The wording of the invitations became a project I never knew existed. With Jacques' knowledge of how to do this, a daunting task was made into a breeze.
    I couldn't be more pleased with this extraordinary company and especially how gorgeous the invitations turned out. Thank you so much for everything. SO HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Nadine Mirzayan

Dickson · Married on 05/27/2018

Munnie is AMAZING. She was such a joy to work with. She went above and beyond to help my wife and I design and execute our invitations. We had custom invitation designs that we came in with and she was really patient and pleasant as she helped us get them fix a ton of formatting issues and improve the design. She then helped us put together our menus, programs, and table cards and turned them around fast.

Munnie is super friendly, helpful, responsive, and patient. Really could not have been happier with our experience.

Thanks Munnie and Hyegraph!

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2018

We worked with Jacques and Munnie and they were both very responsive and attentive. It was a bit hard to find destination wedding invitations in other locations but they had so many to chose from! Everyone loved our invitations. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Hyegraph Invitations and Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you Dear Jessica.. we are honored to take into your Wedding plan. Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS..

Jackie · Married on 09/23/2017

We used Hyegraph for our save the dates. They were beautiful. Munnie spent considerable time helping us find what was right for us. She was great helping us organize our guest list. We ended up going with another company for the invitations, but we had Hyegraph address the envelopes. They did an amazing job for a reasonable price. I highly recommend this small business for your invitation needs. Munnie and her staff are easy to work with and very knowledgeable!

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2017

Jacques and Munnie at Hyegraph are truly the best! They deliver unparalleled customer service. Munnie helped me with all of the paper goods for my wedding - everything from save the dates, invitations, programs, signage, table numbers, escort cards, menus, and thank you notes. She was so responsive to every question I had or edit I requested, and she was very thoughtful about my budget. She worked with me so that I could have the invitation suite I wanted at the best price. I have already recommended Hyegraph to my friends who are planning their wedding, and I will absolutely work with them again. I cannot endorse them enough!

Erin · Married on 02/18/2017

Highly, highly recommend! I can't say enough about the great service Munnie provided. Her and Jacques were both fantastic - so helpful, responsive and patient. They made the whole invitation designing and ordering process so easy and we couldn't have been happier with how our invites and day of items (menu, place cards, program, etc.) turned out. I will recommend them to everyone getting married or having an event in the bay area!

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2016

This is specific to the addressing/calligraphy service and I am so happy I decided to use Hyegraph for this! Jacques is definitely one of the nicest people I have ever met. Within minutes of me reaching out or sending files, he would respond. They stored the extra envelopes for me for additional printing and it didn't matter if it was 100 or 1 the team was always professional and pleasant to work with. The had great options and would help you choose what you had envisioned. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Hyegraph Invitations and Calligraphy's reply:

Dear Amanda, Thank You So So Much for your Beautiful Review.. Thank You and CONGRATULATIONS..

Emily · Married on 09/17/2016

If you would like friendly, helpful service, this is the place to go. We printed custom cocktail napkins, menus, invitations, table escort cards, table names and more. We were so happy with their services, we designed some really spectacular invitations that guests have told us they are keeping. Hyergraph and their team go the extra mile to make sure your special day is just that - SPECIAL.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Hyegraph Invitations and Calligraphy's reply:

Dearest Emily.. Thank you So Much for your Wonderful Review.. We look forward working with you for all your printable Projects.. Thank you

Johanna · Married on 09/10/2016

Stumbled onto Jacques and Hyegraph via Yelp and couldn't be more pleased. He helped us for our wedding with envelope addressing, escort card design and printing, and program design and printing. He went the extra mile with some asks, and is a crystal clear communicator via email--a huge plus with anything related to event planning. What began as a random Yelp find will be with us for any paper needs in the future.

Lisa · Married on 08/06/2016

Jacques did an AMAZING JOB on the calligraphy for my daughter's wedding. The envelopes and inside envelopes looked beautiful!
    The prices were the most reasonable of anyone I found but the work was A plus! I sent my invites via mail and received them back in less than a week. Highly reccommend.

Siddhartha · Married on 03/09/2016

Jacques at Hyegraph really helped me in a cinch when I needed escort cards 3 days before the wedding. I did not have the time or the bandwidth to go over the details, so I just told Jacques if he could take care of it. And he did. He explained to me how escort cards and meal designations worked, and all I needed to give him was the spreadsheet of my guest list. I spent a total of maybe 15 minutes. And 2 days later, I received the cards in the mail. Really great customer service!

Karen · Married on 10/24/2015

Simply the best! From start to finish....their response/quality/helpfulness and overall care they take is second to none. If you are contemplating using anyone else....save the headache and use Hyegraph.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Hyegraph Invitations and Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you So Much Karen.. We greatly appreciate you Wonderful Review.. Thank you.. Jacques @ Hyegraph

Mary · Married on 10/17/2015

Hyegraph was one of the best wedding vendors we worked with! Munnie is awesome! She was very patient and thorough explaining all of the costs. She helped us quickly narrow down the invitation style (I still don't know how she knew exactly which of the huge invitation books to pull out for us!!) and was kind enough to price out multiple options that worked with our budget.

When it came down to the right wording for the invitations, Munnie had several options and provided recommendations based on the style we were looking for. We received emails as soon as the proofs came in and Munnie replied quickly to all of our emails.

Thank you Munnie and Hyegraph for being so good at what you do!

Abby · Married on 08/29/2015

Hyegraph (Jacques and Munnie) gave us an amazing experience for our wedding invitations, menus, place cards, and seating chart. On top of being extremely friendly, their goal to make it perfect for us was apparent from the beginning. They guided us through the many samples they had to find one that matched our taste, and were able to turn proofs around incredibly fast to make sure we hit our deadlines. The quality was absolutely top notch, and surprisingly, my husband said he never thought he'd care so much about stationary, until he saw how stunning Hyegraph could make invitations.

Jennifer · Married on 08/22/2015

Amazing! Jacques and Munnie were wonderful. They made the entire process so easy. I told them what I was envisioning and they led directly to the perfect invitation for my wedding. They were very patient with me too. I made a few mistakes in my first, second, and third drafts....but they remained patient and helped me through the entire process. The prices were great and they even checked in with me a few times to make sure I had everything I needed. I would highly recommend this vendor to all brides.

Judy · Married on 08/15/2015

We couldn't have been more pleased with Jacques prompt response to our short notice and his professional manner in all of our communications. Munnie, too, was very helpful in every way. The printing the wedding invitation envelopes for our daughter's wedding turned out beautifully! We highly recommend his business! Chand and Judy Trehan

Jem · Married on 07/25/2015

It was a real pleasure working with Hyegraph on our wedding invitations and reception placecards! We were very, very satisfied on how everything came out and many of our guests told us that our invitation looked very elegant!

We worked with both Munnie and Jacques and both of them were very helpful since the very beginning when we were still deciding on what design to choose. They gave us a a lot of great suggestions and were very responsive on emails. It also did not hurt the my office is right across the street from the shop which made it real easy to drop by when needed :)

If you want high-quality invitations with excellent service, this is the place to go! Thanks, Hyegraph!

Kristine · Married on 06/13/2015

I am so happy I got my wedding invitations from Hyegraph. They helped me choose invitations that perfectly matched what I was looking for and let me customize the details to my liking. I got so many compliments on my invitations and people asking me where I got them from. They were lovely and exactly what I had imagined.
    You want invitations that match your wedding vibe and set the mood for the event, and Hyegraph has so many options that you will be sure to find the perfect look.
    Also, their service is amazing. Jacques and Munnie take pride in their work and in making the process easy. They were so on top of it that I never had to worry about the invitations. And the calligraphy on the envelopes was beautiful (and fast!).
    I recommend Hyegraph to anyone because of the quality of both their invitations and their service.

I had the great pleasure of having our envelopes printed by Hyegraph. I must say that working with Jacques was quite easy and he was very helpful and responsive to my emails. The turn-around time was also quite remarkable, I dropped off our envelopes and emailed the list on a Thursday and had them back and ready to go Saturday. I would most definitely recommend Hyegraph for your calligraphy needs. And if their other services hold the same quality then I wish we had known about them before we had already done our invitations!! Thank you again Jacques, I hope to need more things printed in the future.

Sent on 03/03/2015

Thank you SO MUCH for your Beautiful Review. Thank You

My fiance and I had a wonderful experience working with Hyegraph Invitations and Calligraphy and are extremely happy with our invitations. Jacques and Munnie are not only great at what they do, but also a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in the market for highly personalized invitations/paper decor at a reasonable price.

Leah · Married on 10/05/2013

What can't I say to rave about Hyegraph Invitations and Calligraphy along with their extremely helpful team Jacques Oskanian and Munnie Tran?! I recently got married on October 5th and everything paper related Jacques and Munnie were constantly there for me via email, phone, or in person. After searching online websites and other stationery stores, for invitations, I was dismayed at the lack of quality or originality. Hyegraph was recommended to my by my wedding reception venue, Marine's Memorial Club and Hotel, and I couldn't be happier for the tip! After meeting with them, they introduced me to a beautiful, elegant, and festive wedding invitations by the designer Monique Lhullier herself! (Not to mention that the price was extremely reasonable!) I fell in love with them and purchased them. Not being a DIY, Pinterest kind of Bride, I was fearful about all the additional odds and ends any wedding reception entails (place cards, table cards, donation card etc) not to mention programs for my church ceremony. Jacques made me feel at ease and comfortable suggesting beautiful options he could make for me for a small price. I utilized them for my invitations, table card names, in memory announcement for our donation, church programs, and him and Munnie even suggested an elegant scroll to announce everyone's names and table numbers and lent me the golden holder for my big day. (Way better alternative than escort cards if you ask me). He also uses digital calligraphy so I had him address all components of my wedding invitation for I think it was a $1.50 apiece or some small price - VERY WORTH IT! This is not one of those operations where the owner has the only idea of what is going on. Munnie was a tremendous help with my scroll and programs and always filled in whenever needed even helping to ensure my UPS shipment arrived on time without an additional expedited fee! They were both a delight to work with and I would work with them again in a heartbeat for any stationery ne

Tara · Married on 09/07/2013

Munnie at Hyegraph was amazing! Her level of involvement, attention to detail, and patience helped us produce the most beautiful wedding invitations, escort cards, and wedding programs. Although designing wedding invitations can be stressful, Munnie made the whole process enjoyable and we were very pleased with the final product. If you work with Munnie at Hyegraph, you'll get amazing service and beautiful wedding stationary!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Hyegraph Invitations and Calligraphy's reply:

Dear Tara, it was a pleasure working with you to design your wedding stationery and calligraphy, we wish you a lifetime of happiness and success. Munnie, Jacques and the Hyegraph Team!

Natalie · Married on 09/01/2013

Hyegraph did an amazing job with my wedding invitations! I wanted to have my invitations in Armenian and English and Jacques did such a great job creating it! I live in New Jersey, so we did everything via email/phone and it came out perfectly. The digital calligraphy was also very pretty and he matched the font with the invitations. I couldn't be happier with the invitations and I highly recommend Hyegraph and Jacques!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Hyegraph Invitations and Calligraphy's reply:

Dear Natalie, we congratulate you on your wedding and wish a wonderful, prosperous future and many precious moments to come. We were happy to be part of your wedding planning process! Jacques and the Hyegraph Team