Hydrangea Blu Reviews

Hydrangea Blu View more information

V Married on 06/24/2017
    Hydrangea is amazing. The ladies who run it work so hard throughout the day to make sure that everything is going smoothly. If you’re looking for a wedding venue that has everything you’re looking for, choose them!
    Cory Married on 08/27/2016
    My Husband and I got Married at Hydrangea Blu Barn on August 27th, 2016. We chose to rent the property for three days, Friday through Sunday. Rain was in the forecast for the whole weekend and Katy, the owner, allowed us to come Thursday and drop things off even earlier. When the day of our actual wedding came, she had multiple back up plans in place and would not let the rain play a negative factor in our day. She ensured that myself, my husband, and our guests would be taken care of. Luckily, the rain stopped right before our ceremony and did not come back for the rest of the day and evening. This day was without a doubt the best day of our lives, not only because we were marrying each other, but we were doing so while celebrating with our loved ones at such a beautiful venue. Everything about Hydrangea Blu Barn is breath taking and simply made our day that much more memorable. The owner Katy, as well as her assistant, Tanya, went over and beyond what we could have ever expected from them to ensure that our day would be worry free. Mine, as well as my husbands expectations were highly exceeded. Till this day we are receiving compliments from our loved ones on how beautiful the property is, as well as our wedding and how smoothly everything was ran. Everything came together perfectly and I would recommend Hydrangea Blu Barn to any couple that is looking for the ultimate rustic barn wedding venue.
    Heather Married on 06/04/2016
    It has been wonderful working with the staff at Hydrangea Blu and I know everything will go smoothly on my wedding day!
    Kaleigh Married on 06/03/2016
    This was a dream come true. I am not your typical 'barn' wedding bride, but the setting was absolutely stunning. I had multiple guests tell me over and over again that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to! Katy is so wonderful at helping you visualize, and she offers comforting reassuring words when you're neck deep in the planning process. I loved working with Katy and Tanya and I will refer Hydrangea Blu 100 times over.
  • Abby
    Abby V. Married on 08/15/2020

Perfect outdoor venue

This venue was absolutely perfect for our wedding and Katy was so helpful during the planning process! We purchased the "weekend package" and were able to set up all day Friday and didn't have to clean up until Sunday which allowed us to actually enjoy the whole wedding. We got so many compliments on the natural beauty of the venue from our guests and could not have been happier with our choice.