Hyde Park Photography Reviews

40 Reviews for Hyde Park Photography

• Lily

Lily Kozak · Getting married on 09/09/2021

Brad is the BEST!

Of course you pick a photographer based on the quality of the photos and the price BUT Brad is also the coolest, nicest and most flexible person ever! I needed that energy so much on my wedding day (even before the pandemic hit) and he turned out to be such a joy to work with the whole way through. Moreover, the pictures we got back were breathtaking! He totally captured the joy of the day and every detail I wanted to remember. I will treasure these photos for eternity! Thank you so much Brad and team!!

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Gregory

Gregory Bonetti · Getting married on 12/11/2020

Exceptional Photographer, Wonderful Person

My husband, Joss, and I were so incredibly fortunate to have Brad from Hyde Park Photography be the photographer for our wedding. We met at our venue’s open house, and I could tell from our first moments chatting that Brad was a thorough professional; however, even having done so many weddings, he wanted to make it extremely special for us. Wedding planning can be a bit of an organizational mess, but Brad’s method of communication was always calm and helpful, and it made Joss and I excited for our big day.

We were really looking for someone who could make us feel comfortable the day of, especially because we are a same-sex couple, and we wanted a photographer who would share in one of the most romantic moments of our lives. Brad was just fantastic: he organized the group photos, preselected all the great shots at our venue, and he made those super important moments after the ceremony feel full of love and joy rather than stress. We knew we were in good hands when he told us to walk away for a moment, take our drinks, and just savor this once-in-a-lifetime experience. Joss and I could be all smiles because Brad and his team took care of everything.

The wedding photos were extraordinary. Brad sent us a wonderful reel as a preview for us to share with our families, and when everything was ready, the online portal made it incredibly easy to download, order, or print. His style is impeccable: we were surprised at how many different moments and experiences he was able to capture, from the table settings before the ceremony, to the vow exchange, to the family photos, to the crazy--and perhaps a little fuzzy--dancing at the end of the night.

Brad made our wonderful day even more so with his professionalism, kindness, empathy, and forethought. Any other couple would be lucky to have him be the photographer at their wedding!

Sent on 05/18/2020
  • E Anderson

E Anderson · Married on 04/11/2020

Wonderful photographer!

Brad did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos! He really put us at ease with his friendliness and professionalism. He was very easy to communicate with and always responded to my emails in a timely manner. We love our photos and will treasure them forever!

Sent on 05/05/2020
  • Leah

Leah Colburn · Married on 03/08/2020

Photography for our wedding

Brad was an integral part of my wedding day and overall experience! He and his team were extremely professional and provided an exceptional service. His calming demeanor allowed my husband and I to relax and enjoy the time together. He wrangled the party and the families and swiftly moved through those necessary photos! They were able to capture so many candid and beautiful moments that we will be able to look back on and remember forever! The website to order photos on had excellent options for all different styles and reasonably priced. I also loved that we were able to download all of the photos digitally for our saving! I can not recommend them enough!!

Sent on 06/12/2020
  • Gina

gina apolito · Married on 02/16/2020

Fantastic team and beautiful photos

It was a great pleasure to have Brad as our photographer for our wedding. He kept in touch with us throughout the planning process and was very helpful in giving us advice as to what he has seen work best. He was also very flexible in adapting to all of our many changes, and when wedding day came, he was sure to do exactly what we asked for, even if it wasn't something we had originally planned. The photos he and his team took were phenomenal and they captured so many moments that we had no idea were happening, which is exactly what we wanted. We could not recommend Hyde Park Photography highly enough.

Sent on 08/19/2020

Karyn Thompson · Married on 12/07/2019

The most important vendor for your wedding

Brad has been the most professional and amazing photographer. He captured the most important moments of my wedding, and so much more. There are no words to express how strongly I recommend having Brad and Hyde park Photography be your photographer. There is no one better!

Sent on 01/31/2020
  • Claire

Claire Huo · Married on 10/20/2019

Pictures + video that are absolutely magical

Very detailed instructions on what poses to do on the day, and it made our wedding day much easier! The edited photos turn out to be great, they captured every single enraptured moment.

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Adam

Adam Geiger · Married on 09/11/2019

Hyde Park Photography knocked it out of the Park!

In November 2019, we decided to contract Hyde Park Photography to be our wedding photographer/videographer. It was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding day, and we would highly recommend Brad’s services to anyone looking to commemorate a wedding or an event in general.

Professionalism: Brad is clearly a veteran photographer, and knows exactly what he needs to do to get a shot. Some photographers will just stand there and make you tell them every shot you want to take, but Brad knows his venues and his trade inside and out - just relax and let him direct you where to go. No hassle, stress-free, and the results will be absolutely amazing!

Price: Brad is not a bargain-bin photographer, and his rates reflect that. However, given the quality of the finished product, and the fact that you get Brad himself and 1-2 additional photographers/videographers, the price is well worth the value. Furthermore, when you think about the lifetime of your wedding purchases, the pictures and videos are the things that will outlast the clothes, the decorations, the food, and the venue. Don’t skimp out!

Access: Brad makes his photos available through a digital portal. You can send download links for free, and the portal also has options for buying prints large and small. The prices on the portal are also not bargain-bin, so if you’re looking for something to put in your wallet you should feel free to print off your free downloads. But, the portal has the highest resolution photos, so if you want a big portrait make sure to go through the official service!

In summary, this man doesn’t just capture beauty - he creates it through his skillful framing, composition, and editing technique. We could not be happier with our decision to choose him as our wedding photographer and look forward to many many long years of commemorating our relationship with his photography.

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Addison

Addison G. · Married on 07/13/2019

Pictures that are absolute art!!

Working with Brad was an absolute dream. He captured every important moment from our wedding and made each look like magic. I could not believe how beautiful all of the photos were and I am still speechless (and get teary eyed) when I look at them today remembering how wonderful it all was. He fit in perfectly with our families and managed to help the day go incredibly smoothly. Absolutely book him.

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Myreen

Myreen Manalac · Married on 05/05/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

Brad was such an incredible photographer to work with! Choosing a photographer was very important to us--we wanted someone who we would feel comfortable around, knew what they were doing, and really capture us and our family in a way that was true to us. Brad was exactly that! My husband and I have very limited experience in front of a professional camera, and he kept us super relaxed and gave us direction when we needed it! As a plus, he worked on a really quick turnaround which was amazing because we were obviously dying to see how everything came out! We're going to cherish these photos for years and years to come!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Kristyn

Kristyn Trevino · Married on 03/29/2019

Absolutely awesome!

My husband and I couldn’t be more happy that we chose Brad to be our photographer! He was with us every step of the way. Before the wedding, during the wedding, and even after. His work is amazing and he is so friendly! He’s there to answer any questions or concerns you have at any time. Brad you’re just all the way around awesome! I wish I could give you more than 5 stars. If you’re looking for a photographer who makes you feel as comfortable as family, I would choose Hyde Park Photography.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Greg

Greg Juarez · Married on 03/29/2019

A truly memorable experience with the help of our friend, Brad!!

Working with Brad was truly a memorable experience!! He was extremely helpful from start to finish and guided us along the way. His attention to detail, wedding knowledge/expertise, and kind personality made everything so easy. What a blessing it was to work with Brad, while he captured amazing photos of our special day. Brad deserves more than a 5⭐️ rating!!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Audrey Love · Married on 09/14/2018

Wonderful photography team

My fiance and I were planning a destination wedding in Austin while living 600 miles away. Although we had spoken with Brad via email before the big day, I was understandably nervous to meet our photographer for the first time on the day of the wedding. (We couldn't make it down to Austin for an engagement session before the big day). Luckily I had no need to worry! Brad was so easy to work with and all the photos turned out amazing! (It poured on our wedding day and everything had to get moved inside last minute- Brad made the transition with ease and managed to help keep me calm in the process!) I could not have asked for a better experience. We would certainly recommend Brad and his team to other Texas hill country brides!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Caroline

Caroline Clinton · Married on 07/14/2018

We were so happy we chose HPP for our wedding!

No words do justice to Brad’s amazing photography skills – and I wrote a lot of this review before we even seen our wedding album yet! He is so talented and an expert to work with. Even all of my wedding guests were saying how much they liked him!
    We did our engagement shoot with Brad at Mayfield Park and the pictures were stunning. He really knows how to utilize light to enhance both the scenery and us. He made us feel comfortable both during the engagement shoot and throughout the wedding. Brad was also very experienced at both of our venues, Riverbend Smith Family Chapel and Barr Mansion, so he knew exactly where to take the best shots. We can’t wait to see the final product.
    Finding the right photographer was the most important vendor choice I made, except perhaps the venue. Brad and his team were worth every penny; we will have the beautiful engagement and wedding pictures for the rest of our lives to look back on our perfect day.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2018

I can not express in words how AMAZING Hyde Park Photography is! They truly captured the essence of my wedding and they took the most beautiful pictures. The best thing that they gave me was reassurance and peace of mind in knowing that with everything that is going on with wedding planning etc..., I never once worried about my wedding pictures. To me, that is the most valuable thing you can hope for with a wedding photographer! They treated me like family and I made feel so comfortable throughout the process and they even made my shy husband feel relaxed too! I am so grateful for Hyde Park Photography and now I have the most amazing/gorgeous wedding pictures that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Jessica Brooks · Married on 05/05/2018

Best Wedding Photographer in Austin!

Hyde Park Photography exceeded my expectations, even from my initial inquiry into the services. On wedding day Brad was prompt, professional, and very accommodating. He even offered tips to ensure moments would be captured perfectly. The pictures turned out amazing! The pricing was fair and reasonable. Choosing Hyde Park Photography to photograph the wedding was by far one of the best decisions.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Amy · Married on 04/21/2018

I was extremely pleased with Brad and his team. I was an out of town bride and by the time the wedding rolled around it had been over a year since we initially met. So he made it a priority to come and visit with us during our rehearsal. We truly felt supported and like we were his priority for the weekend.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Bob · Married on 02/18/2018

Hyde Park Photography is the most accomplished and most professional photographic studio we could have imagined. The pictures from the wedding are spectacular! Most importantly, Brad and his crew are unobtrusive yet ever present; focused on extremely high quality yet when setting up shots, easy-going and down-to-earth. One of our crazy friends grabbed one of the young ladies from the studio for a dance at the wedding and she was such a good sport, she went ahead and danced with the guy. We thoroughly enjoyed working with Brad and company and will be forever grateful for the beautiful memories we are able to share as seen through Brad's eyes and lenses.

Sent on 04/05/2018
  • I

Ivy · Married on 02/18/2018

Brad and his team were wonderful, from start to finish. As I was planning my wedding from out of town, I didn't actually get to meet Brad & co. until the day of my wedding. Luckily, they were extremely easy to get along with and made great effort to create a comfortable environment for all. I hardly noticed them in the background during the festivities (although tequila might have played a role in that), and they got some truly great shots.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Jamie · Married on 11/11/2017

I absolutely love my photos! I’m glad I chose Hyde Park Photography. It was a pleasure working with Brad. I will definitely have them do my family photos in the future!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/06/2017

Brad really captured my wedding beautifully. I am not very photogenic, and hate taking pictures, but Brad had a keen eye and was able to find amazing shots! My friends and family cannot stop talking about how wonderful our wedding photos came out, and I have Brad and the wonderful staff at Hyde Park Photography to thank!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Madeline · Married on 04/08/2017

Brad is an amazing photographer!! He captured all of the special moments of the wedding and the images are flawless. I have looked at all the photos about 20 times through and I am still obsessed with all of them. He and his assistant are amazing and I wish I was getting married again so I could hired him!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Caroline · Married on 04/01/2017

Brad is incredibly easygoing, warm and professional and I enjoyed every moment of my shoot! I threw a slight curve ball at him by including horses in my portrait session and he handled it with such grace. He's fantastic at direction and makes you feel really comfortable. The photos are amazing, I am incredibly happy and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Laurie · Married on 02/12/2017

Fabulous photographer! Not only did Brad take gorgeous pictures of our wedding, he captured intimate and candid moments of friends and family that were so important to us to have in our collection. He was very communicative and friendly from start to finish. Highly, highly recommend Hyde Park Photography!

Sent on 04/14/2017

L · Married on 01/07/2017

Brad was the best! I got to the venue about 30 minutes late and he got us back on track with our timeline and photos without even breaking a sweat! Our pictures are beautiful. He captured such lovely, natural moments. He was unobtrusive during the ceremony and reception and accommodated my MIL who wanted tons of pictures of her and her family while his assistant kept capturing great moments on the dance floor.

Sent on 03/02/2017