Hyde Park Photography Reviews

Hyde Park Photography 6
Hyde Park Photography 7
  • Addison

Addison G. · Married on 07/13/2019

Pictures that are absolute art!!

Working with Brad was an absolute dream. He captured every important moment from our wedding and made each look like magic. I could not believe how beautiful all of the photos were and I am still speechless (and get teary eyed) when I look at them today remembering how wonderful it all was. He fit in perfectly with our families and managed to help the day go incredibly smoothly. Absolutely book him.

Sent on 09/13/2019
    Hyde Park Photography 8
    Hyde Park Photography 9
    Hyde Park Photography 10
  • Kristyn

Kristyn Trevino · Married on 03/29/2019

Absolutely awesome!

My husband and I couldn’t be more happy that we chose Brad to be our photographer! He was with us every step of the way. Before the wedding, during the wedding, and even after. His work is amazing and he is so friendly! He’s there to answer any questions or concerns you have at any time. Brad you’re just all the way around awesome! I wish I could give you more than 5 stars. If you’re looking for a photographer who makes you feel as comfortable as family, I would choose Hyde Park Photography.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Greg

Greg Juarez · Married on 03/29/2019

A truly memorable experience with the help of our friend, Brad!!

Working with Brad was truly a memorable experience!! He was extremely helpful from start to finish and guided us along the way. His attention to detail, wedding knowledge/expertise, and kind personality made everything so easy. What a blessing it was to work with Brad, while he captured amazing photos of our special day. Brad deserves more than a 5⭐️ rating!!

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Hyde Park Photography 11
    Hyde Park Photography 12

Audrey Love · Married on 09/14/2018

Wonderful photography team

My fiance and I were planning a destination wedding in Austin while living 600 miles away. Although we had spoken with Brad via email before the big day, I was understandably nervous to meet our photographer for the first time on the day of the wedding. (We couldn't make it down to Austin for an engagement session before the big day). Luckily I had no need to worry! Brad was so easy to work with and all the photos turned out amazing! (It poured on our wedding day and everything had to get moved inside last minute- Brad made the transition with ease and managed to help keep me calm in the process!) I could not have asked for a better experience. We would certainly recommend Brad and his team to other Texas hill country brides!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Caroline

Caroline Clinton · Married on 07/14/2018

We were so happy we chose HPP for our wedding!

No words do justice to Brad’s amazing photography skills – and I wrote a lot of this review before we even seen our wedding album yet! He is so talented and an expert to work with. Even all of my wedding guests were saying how much they liked him!
    We did our engagement shoot with Brad at Mayfield Park and the pictures were stunning. He really knows how to utilize light to enhance both the scenery and us. He made us feel comfortable both during the engagement shoot and throughout the wedding. Brad was also very experienced at both of our venues, Riverbend Smith Family Chapel and Barr Mansion, so he knew exactly where to take the best shots. We can’t wait to see the final product.
    Finding the right photographer was the most important vendor choice I made, except perhaps the venue. Brad and his team were worth every penny; we will have the beautiful engagement and wedding pictures for the rest of our lives to look back on our perfect day.

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Hyde Park Photography 13
    Hyde Park Photography 14

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2018

I can not express in words how AMAZING Hyde Park Photography is! They truly captured the essence of my wedding and they took the most beautiful pictures. The best thing that they gave me was reassurance and peace of mind in knowing that with everything that is going on with wedding planning etc..., I never once worried about my wedding pictures. To me, that is the most valuable thing you can hope for with a wedding photographer! They treated me like family and I made feel so comfortable throughout the process and they even made my shy husband feel relaxed too! I am so grateful for Hyde Park Photography and now I have the most amazing/gorgeous wedding pictures that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Jessica Brooks · Married on 05/05/2018

Best Wedding Photographer in Austin!

Hyde Park Photography exceeded my expectations, even from my initial inquiry into the services. On wedding day Brad was prompt, professional, and very accommodating. He even offered tips to ensure moments would be captured perfectly. The pictures turned out amazing! The pricing was fair and reasonable. Choosing Hyde Park Photography to photograph the wedding was by far one of the best decisions.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Amy · Married on 04/21/2018

I was extremely pleased with Brad and his team. I was an out of town bride and by the time the wedding rolled around it had been over a year since we initially met. So he made it a priority to come and visit with us during our rehearsal. We truly felt supported and like we were his priority for the weekend.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Bob · Married on 02/18/2018

Hyde Park Photography is the most accomplished and most professional photographic studio we could have imagined. The pictures from the wedding are spectacular! Most importantly, Brad and his crew are unobtrusive yet ever present; focused on extremely high quality yet when setting up shots, easy-going and down-to-earth. One of our crazy friends grabbed one of the young ladies from the studio for a dance at the wedding and she was such a good sport, she went ahead and danced with the guy. We thoroughly enjoyed working with Brad and company and will be forever grateful for the beautiful memories we are able to share as seen through Brad's eyes and lenses.

Sent on 04/05/2018
  • I

Ivy · Married on 02/18/2018

Brad and his team were wonderful, from start to finish. As I was planning my wedding from out of town, I didn't actually get to meet Brad & co. until the day of my wedding. Luckily, they were extremely easy to get along with and made great effort to create a comfortable environment for all. I hardly noticed them in the background during the festivities (although tequila might have played a role in that), and they got some truly great shots.

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Hyde Park Photography 15
    Hyde Park Photography 16

Jamie · Married on 11/11/2017

I absolutely love my photos! I’m glad I chose Hyde Park Photography. It was a pleasure working with Brad. I will definitely have them do my family photos in the future!

Sent on 01/29/2018
    Hyde Park Photography 17
    Hyde Park Photography 18
    Hyde Park Photography 19

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/06/2017

Brad really captured my wedding beautifully. I am not very photogenic, and hate taking pictures, but Brad had a keen eye and was able to find amazing shots! My friends and family cannot stop talking about how wonderful our wedding photos came out, and I have Brad and the wonderful staff at Hyde Park Photography to thank!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Madeline · Married on 04/08/2017

Brad is an amazing photographer!! He captured all of the special moments of the wedding and the images are flawless. I have looked at all the photos about 20 times through and I am still obsessed with all of them. He and his assistant are amazing and I wish I was getting married again so I could hired him!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Caroline · Married on 04/01/2017

Brad is incredibly easygoing, warm and professional and I enjoyed every moment of my shoot! I threw a slight curve ball at him by including horses in my portrait session and he handled it with such grace. He's fantastic at direction and makes you feel really comfortable. The photos are amazing, I am incredibly happy and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Laurie · Married on 02/12/2017

Fabulous photographer! Not only did Brad take gorgeous pictures of our wedding, he captured intimate and candid moments of friends and family that were so important to us to have in our collection. He was very communicative and friendly from start to finish. Highly, highly recommend Hyde Park Photography!

Sent on 04/14/2017

L · Married on 01/07/2017

Brad was the best! I got to the venue about 30 minutes late and he got us back on track with our timeline and photos without even breaking a sweat! Our pictures are beautiful. He captured such lovely, natural moments. He was unobtrusive during the ceremony and reception and accommodated my MIL who wanted tons of pictures of her and her family while his assistant kept capturing great moments on the dance floor.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2016

As a same-sex couple, it was very important to us to feel comfortable with who we were working with. We had Brad take our engagement pictures as a trial run to get comfortable with each other and the pictures turned out beautiful; we couldn't wait for Brad to take our wedding pictures. During the entire wedding day Brad and his assistant were so friendly, put everyone at ease and captured the most incredible pictures for us! Everyone has been so impressed with all the pictures they took! Brad takes a lot of candid pictures (our favorite) that really capture the timeline and vibe of your entire day. He is truly a master at his art! Pricing was very reasonable for the quality of service you receive. We couldn't recommend Hyde Park Photography enough, we're so happy we were able to work with Brad!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Danika · Married on 10/29/2016

I would highly recommend Hyde Park Photography! I had searched endlessly to find a photographer for our wedding, and came across Brad and from the start of our first emails he was so easy to work with. He was very patient with us the day of, and made sure we got to take all the pictures we wanted. He did an excellent job the whole day and night with us. He was truly a joy to work with.

Sent on 01/09/2017
  • Z

Zhanar · Married on 10/01/2016

Brad was fantastic! We are so happy we chose him as our photographer. His pictures are vibrant, each of them has an element of art, and shows an incredible amount of skill. He did not just document our wedding, he made it into a beautiful story to remember. On top of that, Brad is a very approachable and easy-going person with whom it was a great pleasure to work with. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/02/2016

jessica · Married on 09/18/2016

I am so glad we chose Brad for our wedding! He was amazing from beginning to end! I love every single one of my photos. He was kind and professional throughout the entire day and made everybody feel relaxed. We get compliments on our photos all the time, he really knows how to capture the most perfect moments! I will highly recommend Brad to all of my friends and family looking for a photographer!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Bernadette · Married on 09/17/2016

Brad came as a recommended photographer from our venue. We had some planning anxiety going into our wedding because we were getting married in a venue that not many vendors had experience with, and we were starting to get discouraged that people wouldn't understand our unique venue and vision for our big day. Brad was a huge factor at putting us at ease. Not only did we bond over his understanding of our venue and vision (and he was a fellow alumni, to boot!), he used his vast expertise of the industry to help us get in touch with a wedding planner who used to be an event coordinator at our venue. He went above and beyond so many times, and he was the perfect person to capture our dream day. He was meticulous, patient, reliable and readily available throughout the whole process and worked wonderfully with my other vendors. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/06/2017
  • W

Wiranthi · Married on 05/04/2016

Organising our wedding in Texas from the UK in three months seemed mind boggling at the start. I had contacted every local photographer Google/Yahoo/Bing had to offer but I soon saw why our venue recommended Brad and his team at Hyde Park Photography. He was extremely prompt, reliable and accommodating in his emails. He took great effort to understand the customs involved in our Sri Lankan/Texan fusion wedding. His professionalism allowed me to trust that he would deliver on the day despite having never seen or spoken to him in person. His eye for detail captured all the important moments in our traditional ceremony, the unexpected funny moments that would otherwise have gone un-noticed and the emotion, fun and laughter of our wonderfully special day. He was incredibly generous with his time and went out of his way to make sure that I received the pictures easily back in the UK. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He was absolutely excellent!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Rene · Married on 03/24/2016

If the opportunity very arose again I would use Hyde Park hands down!!! From the first email until the last he was perfect! Very professional and accommodating with regard to everything we asked/had questions about. We were out of town and did all via email - never once did I have any doubts about using him or worry that the photography would not be perfect. Everyone that has seen the pictures has said they are amazing. Brad and his staff were so much fun to work with on this very special event. He was also very prompt on getting photos to us - as he promised.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Cari · Married on 11/06/2015

I just got my photos back from my wedding and I LOVE them. Brad's style was perfection! He was able to get all of the candid moments captured and nothing was cheesy. The photos are sharp and great quality. I hadn't met with Brad prior to the wedding day, but he out my nerves at ease and he came through.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Adi · Married on 08/01/2015

We are in love with our photos from Hyde Park! They are all so gorgeous. I wish we lived closer to Hyde Park, so that they could take all our photos (we are from Houston and got married at the Hummingbird House). All photos have the best light and truly captured the day. Also, Hyde Park did an awesome job at balancing our time for pictures and partying. It was such a perfect night, I'm so glad I have these fabulous photos to relive it! - Adri

Sent on 01/22/2016