80 Reviews for Hyde Park Bridal

Jewelry (6)
Hair Accessories (3)
Garters (2)
80 Hyde Park Bridal Reviews

I visited Hyde Park Bridal on 6/3/17 to just look at a trunk show for Hayley Paige. Nothing compares to the service I received on this day. The front door had a welcome sign with my name on it, I was greeted and offered champagne with my family and friends, and Madison was incredible at pulling dresses for me to try on! I ended up purchasing a gown that she chose for me instead of the one I had my heart set on prior to coming in! Amanda and her staff complimented me on every dress I tried on, but ultimately helped me choose THE dress. Their remarks were genuine and you could tell they truly wanted to provide feedback as to what looked best on my body. I was made to feel comfortable the entire time and the transaction process was flawless. She wanted me to have a great experience, rather than just sell a dress. I cannot thank the staff at Hyde Park Bridal enough for all of their help! I cannot wait to return back to the shop to pick up my dress when it arrives!

Profile Picture Ellen, 9/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to Hyde Park after going to 4 other Bridal stores in Cincinnati the day before. It was an amazing experience! I wasn't pressured at all to buy a dress (something all the other places did) and they were truly patient with me as a I struggled to make up my mind - I was between two dresses, and I couldn't make a decision. It was definitely the best experience I had dress shopping, and I am so thankful I found my dress there!

Profile Picture Sydney, 6/8/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Picking out your wedding gown is something that most girls dream about their whole lives. I instantly felt like a princess walking into Hyde Park Bridal! I was able to have a few gowns reselected to try on the moment we arrived. We were the only ones in the boutique making it feel so personal and stress free! Maddison helped me find my true style! Obviously, I ended up going with a gown that I never thought I would wear! I picked out a beautiful Hayley Paige gown that had only been in the store for a week! Talk about fate! The emotions came pouring out instantly! She also gave us our privacy after helping me into each gown allowing my family and I to reflect on each piece. My gown came in such a timely manor and Maddison helped find the perfect veil and belt to go with the dress! I will always refer friends and family to Hyde Park Bridal! Amanda has created an amazing bridal business with the dreamiest gowns!!!!

Profile Picture Katy, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Amanda and her team made my family’s experience at Hyde Park Bridal one to remember. We picked out my dress in February of 2017 and she made my dad feel comfortable as well as the loving group of women surrounding me. She helped me find a beautiful Debbie Carlisle headpiece and jewelry to match my gown. Hands down amazing experience!

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride

I had THE best experience at Hyde Park Bridal. Appointments at other stores earlier in the day proved to be stressful and overwhelming but I knew HPB was different the second I stepped in the door. Amanda and Madison were amazing, the champagne was yummy, and the selection of dresses in my price point was spot on. They were super helpful after the sale and sent me photos of belts I'd tried on so I could continue my search in another state. I returned to the store on a separate trip to the area to purchase my veil, too. So happy to have been a HPB bride!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/19/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils

The girls at Hyde Park Bridal were wonderful! It was such a fun day trying on dresses with my mom and they made the atmosphere fun and easy. We were able to find a beautiful dress within our budget as well as a veil. I have recommended this bridal store to many recently engaged friends because I could not have asked for a better experience! Thanks!

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride

This was truly what a bridal experience should be. Amanda and Madison are amazing, extremely helpful, very patient and full of wonderful ideas. I only went to one other store before returning here I went back because, These two were amazing and I wouldn't have been able to select the dress I did with out their help. I won't be able to thank them enough!

Profile Picture Mallory, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Jewelry, Veils

Working with Amanda and Madison at Hyde Park Bridal was a dream come true! Not only does the store look like a fairy land filled with the most beautiful dresses, but they have a way of making you feel like the only bride in the world. From the moment you walk into your private session, you are greeted with a glass of champagne or water and immersed in a sea of the most stunning gowns. It was one of the first bridal stores I went to where I didn't feel pressured to buy a gown and felt like they were really looking out for my best interest. I know my gown will be so beautiful on my wedding day in September, and I cannot wait for me fiance to see me in my fluffy dream!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

I visited Hyde Park Bridal for my first wedding dress shopping experience and brought 6 guests with me. Right away my guests and I were offered Champagne in a beautiful atmosphere. Madison allowed me to pick dresses out myself and also brought me suggested dresses that fit my taste. She did a great job managing my many guests and their opinions. The dresses were all beautiful and high quality. This was the perfect first wedding dress shopping experience and although I did not buy my dress right away, I returned a week later. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else. Thank you Madison and Hyde Park Bridal!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/3/16, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

My experience at Hyde Park Bridal was nothing short of amazing. Amanda and Megan were my consultants and were the ones who helped me find my dress. I could not have been more happy to choose my dress from here. Amanda was so accommodating and I could not have picked a better place to find my Tara Keely dress.

Profile Picture Caterina, 6/26/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

I cannot say enough good things about Hyde Park Bridal! They were very professional, sweet, and efficient at my initial bridal appointment, and went above and beyond to help me make my final decision at my second appointment - I was thrilled with my Anne Barge dress, and the entire experience! My dress arrived earlier than expected, and the shop shipped it to me so quickly! Not to mention, Amanda, the owner, absolutely exceeded my expectations of service! She noticed the veil we ordered was slightly too yellow for my dress, and ordered another before I even arrived for my final try-on; also, she saved me (literally) hundreds of dollars in alterations by having the designer not attach the bottom piece of my dress so that it would be easier to hem. I will sing their praises to any bride who is looking for an amazing experience!

Profile Picture Ellen, 6/25/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils

There are not enough kind words to describe how great of an experience I had at Hyde Park Bridal. HPB was not my first stop when picking out wedding dresses, but after a not-so-enjoyable experience at another location, I booked an appointment right away. I was shocked to walk up to the front door and see my name on a sign welcoming me to a private appointment. When I walked inside, my family was already there with champagne waiting for me. I talked with Amanda and Madison and described what I thought I wanted. They were excellent about pulling options that not only fit my vision, but also my budget. In the end, I was down between two dresses, but I didn't like either one enough to pull the trigger. Madison saw my conflict and pulled another dress. It had at least 3 things I said I didn't want (it was poofy, strapless, and had lace). She said she thought it might just fit the bill for what I was looking for and I decided to trust her instinct. Boy am I glad I did - I love that dress. I still wasn't sold on the strapless, so they contacted the designer and had extra dress fabric ordered so I could have straps made that matched my dress. I loved that they were able to work with me to make that dress my own. I even ended up getting every accessory from HPB (belt, veil, earrings, necklace). I would recommend Hyde Park Bridal to every single bride in Cincinnati. The service is unparalleled, the selection is one of a kind, and the entire experience is perfect.

Profile Picture Anne, 6/11/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Jewelry, Veils

Love Hyde Park Bridal! I called on a Saturday, and the girls squeezed me in on Sunday so I could try on my dream dress during a Blush by Hayley Paige trunk show. The girls were so sweet and helpful! Glad I made the 4 hour drive to Cincinnati to purchase my dress!

Profile Picture Tessa, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

What can I say about the ladies at Hyde Park Bridal? My dress experience, from top to bottom, was a dream. Amanda, Madison, and Megan are kind, honest, and simply fun to be around. These are the girls you want to play dress up with! The trying on experience is unmatched in Cincinnati. Take one step inside their boutique and you will see why! I bought my dress within 90min of trying on the first one, and it is 100% due to their ability to design for the individual. After the purchase, I still had a million questions. How would I style it? What bra should I wear? Should I listen to my seamstress who said I needed to tape my dress onto me??? Every single email was answered promptly, and my concerns were always met with helpful suggestions to ease my mind. PLEASE let Hyde Park Bridal be the first salon you visit. They are simply the best.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/4/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Jewelry, Veils

Amanda and her team are wonderful. They were so helpful and chose the perfect accessories to compliment my gown. I loved that they only have a maximum of two appointments in the store at once, it really makes the time with your family & friends special. It's also a plus that they carry designers no one else in the area does, it really makes it easy to find a one of a kind wedding gown.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/23/15, 15 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

There are not enough kind words to describe my experience with Amanda's Hyde Park Bridal! Amanda and Madison are incredible! They made me feel like a princess for the entire process. Their boutique is absolutely stunning and filled with gorgeous dresses! They are so quick to respond with any questions, so welcoming and passionate about wedding dresses and their brides! The experience at Hyde Park Bridal is unlike any other bridal experience!! There is no other bridal boutique I would recommend. Hyde Park Bridal is THE place to get your wedding dress!

Profile Picture User4458600, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

After you've began to unravel from a long day of sifting through dresses, there is nothing more uplifting than walking up to Hyde Park Bridal and seeing your very own name written on the store front sign.
As we entered the store all of my childhood dreams came true. Chandeliers draped from the ceiling and pink everywhere, it was just the right elegant touches.
I looked around in awe and totally speechless, I was approached by a pretty young girl and she asks, "may I get you a glass of champaign?" At that moment I miraculously found my voice "yes, please!" I answered. My prayers have been answered! She pointed me in the direction I should be looking according to my price range and within minutes I knew I would be going home with a dress. The quality and uniqueness of all of these dresses was unlike anything I had seen in any other stores. And trust me, I would know, I had gone in seven different stores and tried on seventy dresses at least.
I took five or six dresses back to the dressing room and found my dress within minutes! It was a miracle! Finally, what I had been looking for this whole time, something different, chic and timeless. Not the same old cookie cutter dresses I had been looking at all day.
I was so relieved to finally find my gorgeous wedding dress. The owner was in the store and generously offered to take pictures of me in the perfect lighting. It was overall a fairytale experience and I want to thank the owner, Amanda, for creating the most beautiful and fabulous store I have ever seen. If you don't at least give this store a try, you're crazy!
Good luck on your hunt :)

Profile Picture Sara, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

What a wonderful experience!! I can't brag and boast enough about my time there with Amanda. I felt so special, like a princess :) Such a cute, intimate enviroment. I felt completely comfortable and at ease. Amanda took her time really helping me find the style and fit that I had pictured for my dress. I said yes to the dress that day!! I will remember that day for the rest of my life, so very special! Thanks ladies!! Xoxo

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amanda and her team provided my dress and veil! I was in love with them both! They were so kind and generous to me and my bridal party who came with me. I felt welcomed and comfortable from the moment I stepped in the door. They have endless options and showed me dresses that were exactly what I wanted! They are quick to respond to any questions or concerns you might have. Thank you Hyde Park Bridal for making my day even more special than I imagined it could be!

Profile Picture kelsey, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the most amazing experience at Hyde Park Bridal!! I had gone into the shop to try on bridesmaid dresses for a friend's wedding and knew immediately this was where I wanted to come back for my big day! And I am SO glad I did! The atmosphere was amazing - from the "Reserved for the Bride" parking space to a welcome sign with my name out front - I felt so special before even setting foot in the store! The shop is adorable and they have an incredible gown selection. It was only me and my friends in the store and the 1:1 attention really made the experience! Amanda is so sweet and genuine and she has such great taste! Her attention to detail shows in every aspect of her store and her service. And even in a snow storm she stayed open so me and my girlfriends (who had flown in from all the way out West) could sip on champagne and share the dress shopping experience. I started looking pretty early so while I haven't found my dress quite yet, I know I'll be coming back to HP Bridal :)

Profile Picture Stacey, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amanda at Amanda's Hyde Park Bridal was extremely helpful and amazing!!! The store is beautiful and the dresses are stunning!!! I had a hard time picking just one, but after searching at several bridal stores in Cincinnati, all of my top favorites were at Hyde Park Bridal. If you are recently engaged and in the greater Cincinnati area, going to this store is a must!!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding dress shopping experience! The ambiance of the shop, individual attention, and dress selection were amazing - I can't wait to wear the beautiful look they helped create!

Profile Picture User4449485, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Shopping for my wedding dress at Hyde Park Bridal was the easiest and most enjoyable part of the entire wedding planning process! Since the shop is by appointment only, you instantly feel special being the only bride at the shop and having Amanda and Madison's undivided attention. They are friendly and excellent at their jobs, and there is absolutely no pressure at the store. It's a one of a kind experience!

Profile Picture Paige, 6/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Amanda at Hyde Park is so wonderful! She made my wedding dress shopping experience so personal, and it was so nice to have the entire store and her attention completely to myself and my family that I brought with me. The store is so beautiful and there is a good variety of dresses and price ranges. After briefly explaining the kind of dress I was looking for and showing Amanda a few pictures, she immediately went to work and pulled a dress that looked exactly what I wanted- it was the first one I tried on and it was the one! Even after buying the dress, Amanda continued her amazing service and kept up with me to make sure everything was going well with the dress, and when we had a small problem with the dress she paid for that part of the alteration herself. She truly went above and beyond, this is exactly the bridal shop that was needed in Hyde Park!!

Profile Picture Serena, 5/9/15, 5 Reviews