Hyde Park Bridal Reviews

89 | Cincinnati, OH

89 Reviews for Hyde Park Bridal

Caroline T. · Married on 05/22/2021

Cutest bridal shop

Hyde Park Bridal is truly the perfect place to find your wedding dress. Each consultant is fabulous, and they all somehow find your style simply by discussing and listening to your ideas. The shop is ADORABLE and has 2 separate areas for bridal appointments. They provide a unique experience in that the bride, a stylist, and the bride's family has their own area to be fully focused on each dress. They have ALL of the best dress brands, and continue to get new styles in frequently. Hyde Park caters to multiple price points and can adapt to the bride's budget. The shop also has tons of accessories to help complete your wedding day look. 10/10 recommend going to Hyde Park to find your wedding dress!!!

Sent on 06/02/2021
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth S. · Married on 09/05/2020

Charming and Chic!

I had such a wonderful experience with Hyde Park Bridal! From the moment my friends and I walked into the perfectly pink salon room, we had so much fun and were truly pampered by the bridal consultants. I found "the one" during my visit, and the purchase process was seamless. Amanda communicated with me every step of the way, and I received my dress in plenty of time before the wedding. I would highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Ashton

Ashton E. · Married on 06/10/2020

Amazing bridal boutique!

Hyde Park Bridal is amazing! They truly know how to make a bride feel special! I never felt pressured to buy a dress even after three visits! I did end up getting my dress here and didn't even find it until the last visit. Amanda was very helpful in listening to me and picked out the perfect dress - she knew exactly what I was looking for! I can't wait to wear my dress and work with Amanda to style it for my special day! I felt like a princess :)

xoxoxo,

Ashton

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle C. · Married on 05/09/2020

Amazing Experience

I had the absolute best experience at Hyde Park Bridal! They were very welcoming, were extremely helpful when it came to helping me pick out dresses to try on, and they made me feel like a princess. Would highly recommend going to their boutique!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie T. · Married on 02/29/2020

Best Experience I've Ever Had!

I had the best experience at Hyde Park Bridal! They make you feel very welcome with your name on the sign out front, champagne, and only taking brides by appointment. They only ever have 2 brides at once. The place is absolutely beautiful... it makes you want to live there! Amanda and her girls are extremely sweet and helped me find the dress of my dreams. Although I did purchase, they never once pressured me to hurry and make a decision or to buy right away. I wish I needed another wedding dress just so I could go back! I would never go anywhere else.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Julie

Julie P. · Married on 09/01/2019

Hyde Park made my wedding dress experience the absolute best!!!

My experience at Hyde Park was absolutely AMAZING!! I cannot say enough great things about them. I was apprehensive about going wedding dress shopping, but the moment I walked in the door, Madison made me feel so special and relaxed! She was so patient and helped guide me in the direction of which dresses I should try. I actually had a total of 6 bridal appointments scheduled over two days, and Hyde Park was my first stop. After my visit there, I actually cancelled all 5 of my other appointments! Not to mention, the boutique is completely adorable! I am so thankful Hyde Park was my first bridal experience!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Rian · Married on 06/15/2019

I absolutely LOVED my experience at Hyde Park Bridal and highly recommend making an appointment if you're looking for your dress. Most importantly, the staff was wonderful and gave my family and me their full attention when I was shopping for my dress.

The dress selection was beautifully, and I had so many options to try on. The store is absolutely adorable; the owner did a fantastic job designing it. This was my absolute favorite experience while dress shopping, and I said yes to the dress at Hyde Park Bridal!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Ellen · Married on 09/22/2018

I visited Hyde Park Bridal on 6/3/17 to just look at a trunk show for Hayley Paige. Nothing compares to the service I received on this day. The front door had a welcome sign with my name on it, I was greeted and offered champagne with my family and friends, and Madison was incredible at pulling dresses for me to try on! I ended up purchasing a gown that she chose for me instead of the one I had my heart set on prior to coming in! Amanda and her staff complimented me on every dress I tried on, but ultimately helped me choose THE dress. Their remarks were genuine and you could tell they truly wanted to provide feedback as to what looked best on my body. I was made to feel comfortable the entire time and the transaction process was flawless. She wanted me to have a great experience, rather than just sell a dress. I cannot thank the staff at Hyde Park Bridal enough for all of their help! I cannot wait to return back to the shop to pick up my dress when it arrives!

Sent on 06/19/2017
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 08/11/2018

Hyde Park is where everyone should go!

Hyde Park Bridal was my one and only stop! Before my appointment I emailed some examples of what I (thought) I wanted. When I arrived they had the most precious blush studio, my dresses were pulled (plus some extras), champagne was ready, and the girls were there for me! After trying on 12 gowns, number 2 and number 5 were the ones I chose. They knew I wanted 2 gowns and they helped me find both under budget!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Sydney · Married on 06/08/2018

I went to Hyde Park after going to 4 other Bridal stores in Cincinnati the day before. It was an amazing experience! I wasn't pressured at all to buy a dress (something all the other places did) and they were truly patient with me as a I struggled to make up my mind - I was between two dresses, and I couldn't make a decision. It was definitely the best experience I had dress shopping, and I am so thankful I found my dress there!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Katy · Married on 05/05/2018

Picking out your wedding gown is something that most girls dream about their whole lives. I instantly felt like a princess walking into Hyde Park Bridal! I was able to have a few gowns reselected to try on the moment we arrived. We were the only ones in the boutique making it feel so personal and stress free! Maddison helped me find my true style! Obviously, I ended up going with a gown that I never thought I would wear! I picked out a beautiful Hayley Paige gown that had only been in the store for a week! Talk about fate! The emotions came pouring out instantly! She also gave us our privacy after helping me into each gown allowing my family and I to reflect on each piece. My gown came in such a timely manor and Maddison helped find the perfect veil and belt to go with the dress! I will always refer friends and family to Hyde Park Bridal! Amanda has created an amazing bridal business with the dreamiest gowns!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Jordan · Married on 09/30/2017

Amanda and her team made my family’s experience at Hyde Park Bridal one to remember. We picked out my dress in February of 2017 and she made my dad feel comfortable as well as the loving group of women surrounding me. She helped me find a beautiful Debbie Carlisle headpiece and jewelry to match my gown. Hands down amazing experience!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Kristin · Married on 11/19/2016

I had THE best experience at Hyde Park Bridal. Appointments at other stores earlier in the day proved to be stressful and overwhelming but I knew HPB was different the second I stepped in the door. Amanda and Madison were amazing, the champagne was yummy, and the selection of dresses in my price point was spot on. They were super helpful after the sale and sent me photos of belts I'd tried on so I could continue my search in another state. I returned to the store on a separate trip to the area to purchase my veil, too. So happy to have been a HPB bride!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Colleen · Married on 10/01/2016

The girls at Hyde Park Bridal were wonderful! It was such a fun day trying on dresses with my mom and they made the atmosphere fun and easy. We were able to find a beautiful dress within our budget as well as a veil. I have recommended this bridal store to many recently engaged friends because I could not have asked for a better experience! Thanks!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Mallory · Married on 09/10/2016

This was truly what a bridal experience should be. Amanda and Madison are amazing, extremely helpful, very patient and full of wonderful ideas. I only went to one other store before returning here I went back because, These two were amazing and I wouldn't have been able to select the dress I did with out their help. I won't be able to thank them enough!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2016

Working with Amanda and Madison at Hyde Park Bridal was a dream come true! Not only does the store look like a fairy land filled with the most beautiful dresses, but they have a way of making you feel like the only bride in the world. From the moment you walk into your private session, you are greeted with a glass of champagne or water and immersed in a sea of the most stunning gowns. It was one of the first bridal stores I went to where I didn't feel pressured to buy a gown and felt like they were really looking out for my best interest. I know my gown will be so beautiful on my wedding day in September, and I cannot wait for me fiance to see me in my fluffy dream!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Kristen · Married on 09/03/2016

I visited Hyde Park Bridal for my first wedding dress shopping experience and brought 6 guests with me. Right away my guests and I were offered Champagne in a beautiful atmosphere. Madison allowed me to pick dresses out myself and also brought me suggested dresses that fit my taste. She did a great job managing my many guests and their opinions. The dresses were all beautiful and high quality. This was the perfect first wedding dress shopping experience and although I did not buy my dress right away, I returned a week later. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else. Thank you Madison and Hyde Park Bridal!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Caterina · Married on 06/26/2016

My experience at Hyde Park Bridal was nothing short of amazing. Amanda and Megan were my consultants and were the ones who helped me find my dress. I could not have been more happy to choose my dress from here. Amanda was so accommodating and I could not have picked a better place to find my Tara Keely dress.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Ellen · Married on 06/25/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Hyde Park Bridal! They were very professional, sweet, and efficient at my initial bridal appointment, and went above and beyond to help me make my final decision at my second appointment - I was thrilled with my Anne Barge dress, and the entire experience! My dress arrived earlier than expected, and the shop shipped it to me so quickly! Not to mention, Amanda, the owner, absolutely exceeded my expectations of service! She noticed the veil we ordered was slightly too yellow for my dress, and ordered another before I even arrived for my final try-on; also, she saved me (literally) hundreds of dollars in alterations by having the designer not attach the bottom piece of my dress so that it would be easier to hem. I will sing their praises to any bride who is looking for an amazing experience!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Anne · Married on 06/11/2016

There are not enough kind words to describe how great of an experience I had at Hyde Park Bridal. HPB was not my first stop when picking out wedding dresses, but after a not-so-enjoyable experience at another location, I booked an appointment right away. I was shocked to walk up to the front door and see my name on a sign welcoming me to a private appointment. When I walked inside, my family was already there with champagne waiting for me. I talked with Amanda and Madison and described what I thought I wanted. They were excellent about pulling options that not only fit my vision, but also my budget. In the end, I was down between two dresses, but I didn't like either one enough to pull the trigger. Madison saw my conflict and pulled another dress. It had at least 3 things I said I didn't want (it was poofy, strapless, and had lace). She said she thought it might just fit the bill for what I was looking for and I decided to trust her instinct. Boy am I glad I did - I love that dress. I still wasn't sold on the strapless, so they contacted the designer and had extra dress fabric ordered so I could have straps made that matched my dress. I loved that they were able to work with me to make that dress my own. I even ended up getting every accessory from HPB (belt, veil, earrings, necklace). I would recommend Hyde Park Bridal to every single bride in Cincinnati. The service is unparalleled, the selection is one of a kind, and the entire experience is perfect.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Tessa · Married on 06/04/2016

Love Hyde Park Bridal! I called on a Saturday, and the girls squeezed me in on Sunday so I could try on my dream dress during a Blush by Hayley Paige trunk show. The girls were so sweet and helpful! Glad I made the 4 hour drive to Cincinnati to purchase my dress!

Sent on 01/04/2016
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/04/2016

What can I say about the ladies at Hyde Park Bridal? My dress experience, from top to bottom, was a dream. Amanda, Madison, and Megan are kind, honest, and simply fun to be around. These are the girls you want to play dress up with! The trying on experience is unmatched in Cincinnati. Take one step inside their boutique and you will see why! I bought my dress within 90min of trying on the first one, and it is 100% due to their ability to design for the individual. After the purchase, I still had a million questions. How would I style it? What bra should I wear? Should I listen to my seamstress who said I needed to tape my dress onto me??? Every single email was answered promptly, and my concerns were always met with helpful suggestions to ease my mind. PLEASE let Hyde Park Bridal be the first salon you visit. They are simply the best.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Courtney · Married on 10/23/2015

Amanda and her team are wonderful. They were so helpful and chose the perfect accessories to compliment my gown. I loved that they only have a maximum of two appointments in the store at once, it really makes the time with your family & friends special. It's also a plus that they carry designers no one else in the area does, it really makes it easy to find a one of a kind wedding gown.

Sent on 01/25/2015

Michelle · Married on 10/17/2015

There are not enough kind words to describe my experience with Amanda's Hyde Park Bridal! Amanda and Madison are incredible! They made me feel like a princess for the entire process. Their boutique is absolutely stunning and filled with gorgeous dresses! They are so quick to respond with any questions, so welcoming and passionate about wedding dresses and their brides! The experience at Hyde Park Bridal is unlike any other bridal experience!! There is no other bridal boutique I would recommend. Hyde Park Bridal is THE place to get your wedding dress!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Sara · Married on 10/09/2015

After you've began to unravel from a long day of sifting through dresses, there is nothing more uplifting than walking up to Hyde Park Bridal and seeing your very own name written on the store front sign.
    As we entered the store all of my childhood dreams came true. Chandeliers draped from the ceiling and pink everywhere, it was just the right elegant touches.
    I looked around in awe and totally speechless, I was approached by a pretty young girl and she asks, "may I get you a glass of champaign?" At that moment I miraculously found my voice "yes, please!" I answered. My prayers have been answered! She pointed me in the direction I should be looking according to my price range and within minutes I knew I would be going home with a dress. The quality and uniqueness of all of these dresses was unlike anything I had seen in any other stores. And trust me, I would know, I had gone in seven different stores and tried on seventy dresses at least.
    I took five or six dresses back to the dressing room and found my dress within minutes! It was a miracle! Finally, what I had been looking for this whole time, something different, chic and timeless. Not the same old cookie cutter dresses I had been looking at all day.
    I was so relieved to finally find my gorgeous wedding dress. The owner was in the store and generously offered to take pictures of me in the perfect lighting. It was overall a fairytale experience and I want to thank the owner, Amanda, for creating the most beautiful and fabulous store I have ever seen. If you don't at least give this store a try, you're crazy!
    Good luck on your hunt :)

Sent on 03/16/2015