Hybl Fannin Design Reviews

13 | North Adams, MA

13 Reviews for Hybl Fannin Design

Caroline · Married on 09/22/2019

5 stars - perfect!

Working with Wendy was such a pleasure; she took the time to speak with me about my preferences, provided a very complete proposal, and was overall very responsive and attentive to detail. The flowers and centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous and perfectly complemented the rustic setting and fall foliage. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Hybl Fannin Design's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Caroline. You were a pleasure to work with as well. I was especially pleased– as I'm sure you were– that the ceremony flowers stayed in place on that very windy summit!
    Best wishes to you and Brendan!
  • Kerry

Kerry Howard · Married on 07/27/2019

Gorgeous Flowers and a Pleasure to Work With

Wendy was absolutely amazing. I can’t speak highly enough of her. Not only does she create gorgeous flower arrangements but she is also a pleasure to work with. I think what I appreciated most about Wendy from the beginning was that I felt that she was really dedicated to understanding my tastes and what I was looking for in the flowers. She took no short-cuts in making sure that every detail exactly matched our individual taste and style. Many months before the event, Wendy creates a flower proposal that includes every arrangement for the event with pictures of the flowers she plans to use and inspirational pictures and it’s the most helpful and beautiful thing to have. She is very open to changes and we worked together over email and over the phone to make everything perfect. That said, once Wendy understood our style, she ran with it and I felt very early on in the process that I could trust her and that everything would be beyond amazing and unique without my having to worry or check in with her. Wendy met us a couple weeks before the wedding to walk around the venues and it reaffirmed for me her skillful and meticulous desire to do her job as excellently as possible. On the day of, it didn’t even occur to me to be nervous that I would be seeing my bouquet for the first time because I was so confident in Wendy and it was beyond beautiful and better than I could have imagined. Also on the day of, I realized the the table numbers were not standing up stable on the tables and asked if when Wendy did her flower arrangements on the tables if she could try to make the table numbers stand up better. Sure enough, they were all stable and we had no problems. I was so appreciative that she was able to ease worries day-of and take care of things even outside her job description. The reception flower arrangements, ceremony arrangements, flowers for the cake, bridal party bouquets, everything were just stunning. It was better than we could have dreamed and everyone was impressed. I could go on forever recommending Wendy and owe her infinite thanks. Absolutely book Wendy for your event!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Hybl Fannin Design's reply:

Thank you, Kerry, for such kind words. You and your Mom were a pleasure to work with as well. It’s easy when my clients know what they want, as you did, and your color palette included my favorite colors, which always make me happy! Cheers for a wonderful life together!

Libby Johnson · Married on 04/13/2019

Intimate wedding

Wendy was phenomenal. We couldn’t have asked for better service and everything was beautiful! Very easy to work with.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Hybl Fannin Design's reply:

Thank you, Libby. What a sweet, intimate wedding you had. Thank you for having me be a part of it. Best wishes for many years of happiness!

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

Wendy was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is incredibly organized and detailed, researching different options that brought our vision for the wedding to life. Her work is beautiful and I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Hybl Fannin Design's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie, it was wonderful working with you. I love a woman who knows what she wants! Your vision was clean and bright, and I was happy to make it come to life for you. Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your wedding. Best wishes!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/20/2018

Florist from the heavens!!!!

There are not enough compliments or praise to adequately describe Wendy's floral ability, vision, and execution. Wendy exceeded my wildest dreams let alone my expectations. From start to finish Wendy got what I was going for, added skillful and imaginative suggestions, all while respecting my budget. Not only did my guests (some of which are gardeners and florists) say it was the most beautifully done wedding they had ever seen, but when you use Wendy you also get her! Wendy was warm, supportive, and present throughout the entire year up until my wedding. She even drove back the day of my wedding to make sure I was holding my GORGEOUS bouquet the in the right direction. I cannot tell you how much she blew my wedding out of the park. If Wendy is available, book her immediately!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Hybl Fannin Design's reply:

Oh my, Alex, thank you! You had a great vision that I was so excited to create for you, I was looking forward to it all year! You have impeccable taste, with your selections, the Marble House Project venue, and–– that dress!

Thank you so much for choosing me to be a part of your wedding. You’ve been so much fun to work with, I’m going to miss you! Congratulations to you and Chris!
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 08/25/2018

More breathtaking then I ever imagined!

Wendy was so wonderful to work with, not only does she have such a vison and talent she is kind, patient and takes the time to really make sure she is understanding what you are going for! I would use her time and time again, too bad I live 3 hours away!! A+++ GO WITH WENDY!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Hybl Fannin Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Jenna, you were a pleasure to work with! I wish you and Joe many years of wedded bliss!
  • W

William · Married on 07/07/2018

Captured our vision perfectly!

Wendy was great to work with. Our wedding was at the Equinox Golf Resort and Spa in Manchester, VT in July, and despite the distance, Wendy was readily available and happy to meet us for an initial walkthrough. She echoed our vision for multiple areas of the venue: an outdoor welcome party the night before, an understated cocktail party in the main inn, and then the formal garden-party theme for the ballroom reception. Her accents were beautiful and the statement pieces were perfectly executed. This included the complicated task of covering a chandelier and columns in the formal ballroom - we couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Hybl Fannin Design's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, William. It was such a pleasure to meet you and Lara, and both sets of parents early in the process. This rarely happens, especially when the parties are coming from four different states! It’s so helpful to get a clear focus of your vision and what expectations are. You two are so fun, and are clearly meant for each other! I had a great time working with you– Best wishes!

Lindsey · Married on 09/30/2017

Wendy was so comfortable to work with. She was so present at River Road Farm during the setup of the tables. She even brought extra flowers and set them out on the bars and in the kitchen area.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Hybl Fannin Design's reply:

Thank you, Lindsey! I'm so glad you were pleased with the outcome. I always try to add a little something extra for all of my clients. It was my pleasure to work with you and Morgan!

SAMANTHA · Married on 09/23/2017

Wendy provided some truly amazing floral design for my wedding this past September! Wendy designed bouquets, boutonnieres, and a large tabletop arrangement for us. She was collaborative and able to work with us to craft floral arrangements that were beautiful and that also fit within our budget. She delivered them to our wedding venue as well. Two thumbs up!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/08/2016

I have nothing but good things to say about Wendy. She captured my vision while staying within budget. Working with her was stress free and the flowers, centerpieces, bouquets, everything was just beautiful. I had a few adjustments that she accommodated with no issue at all. If I could do it all again I would absolutely use her !

Sent on 11/07/2016

Summer · Married on 07/30/2016

Wendy is absolutely amazing! She made every detail of our wedding what we dreamed of. Flowers were absolutely gorgeous and exquisite. And it was easy and fun working with her. During the planning, Wendy listened to my vision attentively, responded to all my questions promptly, and offered advice with great professional knowledge. I was impressed by how organized and detail-oriented she was. Wendy definitely knows how important the day is for us so she took a lot of time to understand and confirm exactly what we wanted. She made everything easy for us, which is very important in that stressful period of time. The results turned to be stunning! We were so pleased by her work. I would highly recommend Wendy to anyone who wants beautiful flowers as well as a worry-free planning process. Thank you so much Wendy! You made the day the most beautiful of our lives!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2016

Wendy was amazing! We were married on a little footbridge over a stream in a Midsummer Nights Dream inspired wedding. Wendy created a floral bower worthy of Titania! Our tables and tents were all gorgeous as well, with iridescent glass lanterns, floral arrangements, and sparkly lights. It was a perfect day! Wendy has a great great talent and eye for giving you exactly what you asked for, but beyond what you imagined. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Jill · Married on 07/07/2018

3.5

Wendy was a pleasure to work with during the entire planning process. I was apprehensive since I live far from the wedding location but it was not a problem because she communicates well and is timely with answers to questions. Everything was exactly as we discussed and there were no "surprises" which is unusual when planning an event.
    Best of all ...Wendy is extremely nice and fun to work with; I left wishing I lived closer to her and could be a regular customer.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Hybl Fannin Design's reply:

Thank you, Jill, it was such a pleasure working with you! I know you had concerns about planning William and Lara’s Welcome Party from 1,000 miles away. Thank you for putting your confidence in me to plan and execute it for you. My best to you and Bill.