Hyatt Regency Greenville Reviews

11 | Greenville, SC

11 Reviews for Hyatt Regency Greenville

• · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Planning my daughter's wedding and very happy with the staff and their help with the planning for this special event!

My daughters wedding is next June. We are very pleased with the help and professionalism of the staff at the Hyatt. We can't wait for the wedding next year, it's going to be beautiful!!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Marshee

Marshee · Married on 06/08/2019

Accommodating

Braeden is outstanding. My husband and I loved working with him. He did an amazing job.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

The venue was beautiful and the staff was very friendly and helpful

Sent on 06/13/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

We LOVED the Hyatt!! It was the PERFECT location for our wedding reception! My husband and I are both originally from Ohio and felt it would be smart to have our Reception at a hotel for our guests! We very much enjoyed the Hyatt and their beautiful hotel and wonderful accommodations! Braeden Nelson and Jenny Morris were awesome to work with and made sure our Reception went off without a hitch! The Hyatt staff and Braeden even went out of their way to put our bags, gifts and cards into our panoramic suite so that we could just enjoy our reception and not have to worry about anything! The Hyatt gives you the nicest hotel room for the night complimentary and upon our arrival had chocolates, champagne, leftover food and cake for us after the Reception ended. We were so impressed and loved it so much that we are going to book a "staycation" next year on our first wedding anniversary and stay at the Hyatt again!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Patricia · Married on 03/14/2015

Made my daughter's wedding a Cinderella wedding. Wonderful food, great staff, just beautiful. Our coordinator was so helpful and such a pleasure to work with. Thank you for a wonderful day.

Sent on 03/16/2015

Laurie · Married on 08/30/2014

Wonderful! Very professional and beautiful !

Sent on 09/07/2014
  • Q

Quwanda · Married on 08/09/2014

Beautiful! Every thing was so perfect. We had the opprtunity to work with Jennifer who I absolutly adore.she handled all my needs promptly which I really appreciated because I was planning an out of state wedding/reception. The service, food , decor, and overall experience was excellent.

Sent on 08/22/2014
  • Jenni

Jenni · Married on 12/17/2011

They were so so helpful with our every need that we addressed. They were very professional and expert at putting large events together. The staff was extremely friendly and extremely calm while getting things done efficiently.

Sent on 01/10/2012

Aryn · Married on 12/03/2011

Gorgeous venue! Almost NO decorating it's that pretty inside. The staff is very flexible and willing to accommodate your needs in any way. Everything ran perfectly and was exactly as I asked :)

Sent on 12/26/2011

Christy · Married on 07/18/2015

4.2

Overall great wedding experience and beautiful venue! As with anything there were a few disappointments but most were addressed and didn't interfere with the event being a success! Jennifer Riehle was wonderful to work with as my wedding cooridinator.

Sent on 07/25/2015
  • W

Wing · Married on 09/30/2017

3.0
      3.5

A lot of things didn't go exactly the way I wanted it to go. The service definitely have room for improvement, but it wasn't terrible. The Sales Manager was supposed to be the one in charge of my wedding the day of, and I booked them over a year ago; but he got his assistant instead to be in charge of my wedding without giving me any notice whatsoever. I thought that was super unprofessional. There was definitely lack of initiative with communication before the wedding and during the wedding day. They seem like they were understaffed on my wedding day, too. The food is great though and the venue is very nice. Overall, I will say my experience was mediocre.

Sent on 10/14/2017