Husband And Wife Photography Reviews

Husband And Wife Photography 3
Husband And Wife Photography 4
Husband And Wife Photography 5

Kendra · Married on 10/07/2017

Keep doing what you’re doing! Josh & Terri were our favorite vendors. Our wedding party & guests commented on how amazing & likable they were. We are 100% satisfied we chose Husband & Wife Photography to capture our special day. I look forward to using them in the future when we grow our family.

Kassie · Married on 10/06/2017

Husband & Wife Photography couldn't have been a better pick for our wedding adventure. They were so helpful through the whole process, understood exactly what we wanted almost all the time. Plua their work is amazing from start to finish, engagement session to our wedding day Husband & Wife Photography did an outstanding job capturing every moment that we could have ever asked for from them. Anyone looking for a quality, professional set of artisits? Look no further you've found the right ones!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Brittain · Married on 10/29/2016

Josh and Terri are amazing! They are professional, personable and beyond sweet. They both went above and beyond to capture every beautiful, silly and crazy moment of our wedding. They were so easy to work with and made everyone feel comfortable. I couldn't be more thankful for the thought and care that Husband and Wife Photography put into our photos.

Sent on 02/02/2017
  • Mickey

Mickey · Married on 10/29/2016

Husband and Wife were a delight to work with. They made us feel comfortable at our engagement shoot. My fiance (now wife) and I are not used to doing shoots like that. They laughed with us and talked us through it. They listened to what we wanted stylistically and delivered ten-fold. They also shot our wedding and did a superb job there, as well. They captured so many special moments (even ones that we didn't get to witness). Husband and Wife were a phenomenal pick and they exceeded our expectations for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 02/15/2017
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 09/10/2016

Husband and Wife photo is an amazing photographer to work with. Their responsiveness and professionalism are amazing and their work is breathtaking. I am so relieved I found them to shoot my wedding and beyond thrilled with all of my photos. I highly recommend them to all future brides and grooms!!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Steven · Married on 08/13/2016

We have used Husband and Wife Photography since our wedding, Our new Baby, and will continue to use them for the rest of our big moments : )

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Husband And Wife Photography 6

Michelle · Married on 08/13/2016

We first used this company for our wedding and I don't think we will ever use anyone else again! Since then we have used them multiple times, most recently for my maternity pics that I am so so in love with! Terri has a great eye and her editing is just as amazing!

Sent on 02/10/2018

lori · Married on 10/10/2015

Appreciated Josh and Terri from start to finish! Engagement photos were awesome! They even did a second session with us at a barn! The wedding photos were beautiful! And very quick turnaround! We have used their services since for family photos and always recommend them to others! Fantastic!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Megan · Married on 09/26/2015

Terri and Josh are an amazing team! From our very first meeting till the day we got our wedding pictures, they've been great every step of the way. They were willing to customize a package based off of what we were looking for. They captured every moment I was wanting and more. I will always highly recommend this team. They have done engagement pictures, wedding pictures, maternity pictures, newborn pictures, and our son's 1 year old pictures. They are the best at what they do!

Sarah · Married on 05/31/2015

Josh and Terri were a dream come true! My wedding photos for me were the most important aspect of my wedding when budgeting and putting things together. They allowed me to view entire weddings they had shot vs. just their best work. Every time we met with anyone from the Husband and Wife team, they were 100% professional and yet they were so down to earth and real. On the day of they were so flexible but go with the flow but also got us everything we asked for and so much more. They are also soooo good at what they do. Our wedding pics are one of our favorite aspects of our wedding day. And they adorn every room in our house. Including my favorite shot that I had requested prior to the day, which Terri was willing to get crazy and run out in the middle of the road for me to get the shot. This company is amazing! We've been married 3 years now, and they have since shot a newborn shoot for us, family photos, and anniversary pics. We love their work and will continue to use them for years to come. They are not only our photographers but they've become friends that we get to share our life with and they help us capture our growing family and best moments in photos. We love them!

Sent on 01/26/2018
    Husband And Wife Photography 7
    Husband And Wife Photography 8
    Husband And Wife Photography 9
    Husband And Wife Photography 10

Emily · Married on 12/20/2014

I cannot express enough how thankful I am for Husband and Wife Photography. They were so easy to work with and made everyone in our bridal party feel comfortable--resulting in pictures full of the joy from our favorite day. Josh and Terri make the best team and because of them we have thousands of gorgeous memories of our wedding day.

Sent on 01/29/2017
  • Danielle S

Danielle · Married on 12/22/2013

Josh and Terri are just absolutely amazing. We used them for both our engagement shoot and wedding day. While we had a few ideas, they were able to create pictures that were absolutely stunning. I was always able to email Terri and have a response within 24 hours. I would highly recommend them to anyone and plan on using them for future family photos!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Sasha · Married on 09/14/2013

This is long overdue, but I highly recommend Husband and Wife Photography! They did an amazing job shooting our engagement and wedding pictures in 2013. They captured every moment we wanted, and more. We have many Husband and Wife photos enlarged and displayed throughout our home, and we frequently get compliments on the quality of the pictures. Terri and Josh are very easy to work with and detail-oriented. Since meeting them in 2013, we have had Husband and Wife Photography take our family pictures at least once a year. They are the best!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Crista · Married on 12/31/2011

Terri and Josh are kind hearted people who take breathtaking pictures and have such amazing ideas! They will go to any lengths to ensure a great experience for their clients, hurdling even the toughest obstacles with ease and grace. You will not regret hiring this company to capture life's precious moments!!!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Heather · Married on 07/16/2011

My husband and I loved our experiences with Husband & Wife Photography. They are incredibly helpful and friendly while still being very professional. They are also very flexible and really helped us get the wedding experience and pictures that we wanted rather than having us conform to a particular style. They did our engagement photos and wedding photos including a photo booth. It was great and we still receive compliments from wedding guests that interacted with them.

Sent on 09/11/2011

Aris · Married on 07/06/2013

We were referred by a friend and very pleased. They did both our wedding and engagement photos. We then referred them to friends and they did a wonderful job on their engagement and wedding photos and even family photos. Now we are pregnant and can't wait to have maternity, newborn and family pics done! ~Jason and Aris Jones

Sent on 01/29/2017

Husband And Wife Photography's reply:

Thank you Aris! I'm excited to hear from you about your little one!

Laura · Married on 09/10/2016

3.0

Josh & Terri have been shooting photos for my family and me for years and years and years. They are incredible at capturing natural, beautiful moments. They've been there for all of my big moments, and they're literally my forever photographers. It was a no brainer to ask them to do my wedding photos. They're amazing. I am so thankful to have so many amazing photos to remember our big day.