Hunter Photographic Reviews

46 | Lakewood, OH

46 Reviews for Hunter Photographic

Chelsea · Married on 11/04/2017

Hunter is the best! He made sure the entire day ran perfectly and handled difficult family members like a true pro. Could not have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Lexi · Married on 06/17/2017

Words cannot describe how wonderful it was to work with Hunter! He exceeded every expectation we had for our wedding day. He responded quickly to emails and was a great resource to use throughout our wedding planning. Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful and timeless, the exact look we were going for. His works speaks for himself, he is an amazing photographer and an even better person. We would absolutely use Hunter again and recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Rachael · Married on 11/21/2015

Hunter was wonderful to work with and our photos are amazing! He responds to emails and calls immediately (he even responded within minutes when he was in Europe on vacation) which is invaluable and it alleviates a lot of stress and worry! We trusted his opinions and used other vendors (makeup & videography) he recommended. We appreciated Hunter so much and could not be happier with the final photos!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Melanie · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband and I got married on Sweetest Day this year and had the good fortune to book Hunter early. If one look at his galleries hasn’t sold you already, I don’t know what will. Hunter’s work is crisp, clean, bright, and vibrant. He has this amazing ability to focus in on the details and still capture all the emotion of the moment. Added to which, he is extremely professional and easy to work with. He made planning so much easier, and his knowledge of different traditions really came in handy when we had to nail down the timeline. All that aside, it was his demeanor that made us book him without even consulting any other photographers. We wanted a photographer who would be professional, but not stiff, someone who could interact comfortably but remain behind the scenes. Hunter was perfect and worth absolutely every penny. We can’t say enough good things about him.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Joanna · Married on 08/29/2015

Hunter is an absolutely amazing photographer! He is extremely talented, detail oriented, professional, thoughtful, and a blast to work with. From the very beginning, Hunter made such an effort to get to know me and my husband and truly understand exactly what we wanted for the wedding. He checked in with us throughout the entire process and because he was so well organized, it really took a lot of the stress out everything and made it an enjoyable process. We had an extremely tight schedule for pictures because we wanted to keep things traditional and it was impressive to see how well he kept everyone on track while maintaining a fun/stress-free environment. My family and friends can’t stop talking about the gorgeous photos he took as well as how friendly he was. I still get emotional looking over all the beautiful pictures he took and how he was able to capture so many special moments from our wedding. Again, I very highly recommend using Hunter Photographic to capture your special day!!

Sent on 11/05/2015
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 06/13/2015

I cannot say enough great things about our experience with Hunter Photographic! Working with Hunter was easy and fun and he really took the time to know my husband and I, which I think is reflected in our beautiful photos. Our family also cannot stop singing his praises, he was warm, funny, and made everyone feel comfortable the whole wedding weekend. I would work with Hunter again in a heartbeat, we are so grateful to have found such a great photographer, both professionally and personally, for our big day!

Sent on 08/01/2015

Rick · Married on 09/27/2014

I will never be able to say enough about how great it was to work with Hunter. From the bottom of my heart, I don't think you could ever find a more professional and personable photographer to capture your day.

Both he and his assistant were amazing to work with, keeping everyone on task, while maintaining a fun and stress-free environment, which was huge.

We didn't know Hunter at all, prior to getting him involved with our wedding, but I can honestly say he's probably the number 1 reason our day went so well. I'd consider him a friend, now.

Best experience I've had with anyone I've ever worked with - and I mean it.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Tiffany · Married on 09/27/2014

Hunter Photographic was amazing to work with throughout our entire Wedding Adventure, from engagement pictures to the actual big day. I can't express in words how amazing it was to work with Hunter and his Team. Our pictures our breathtaking, our memories forever captured and the friendship gained unforgettable. Hunter's style is elegant, modern and timeless....we are so astonished by how amazing our photos turned out and how they perfectly captured our day. Hunter and his Team have an eye to capture the special moments you'll want to remember years from now. His attention to detail and what "we" wanted was of his top priority. We honestly felt like we were the only wedding on his mind this entire year.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Katie · Married on 07/26/2014

Hunter is absolutely fantastic! His work is so beautiful and unique. Our planners worked very hard on our wedding and Hunter made it a point to capture every detail that made our day special. Beyond his work, he is so detailed, professional and thoughtful. Hunter will help you with anything you need and checks in with you throughout the planning process. He suggested that my husband and I do a first look, that way we can get all of our pictures taken before the ceremony. We were a little hesitant because we like tradition, but it was the best decision we made for our wedding. Not only was it one of the most special moments of the day, but it gave us more time to interact with our friends and family. For us, Hunter was more than just a photographer and without him the day would not have been as memorable. We definitely recommend this truly devoted professional to anyone looking to capture any of the special moments in their life. We will be calling him when we have kids!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Alison · Married on 07/12/2014

When I was looking for a photographer and discovered Hunter's website I immediately knew I wanted him to photograph my wedding. I knew he would be good and I loved his photography style, but I had no idea how incredible he would be. Hunter went above and beyond my expectations in every way possible. He is extremely detailed, professional and a perfectionist, which are all the qualities you want in a photographer. (You can tell by all of his branding on his website, stationary and everything.) Most importantly, Hunter made us feel special. He took the time to meet with us on several occasions to understand our needs and every detial of the day. The photos from our wedding turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined. I've already looked through them numerous times and each time I find another photo that I love. He truly captured the story of our wedding day.

Sent on 08/14/2014

Diane · Married on 06/14/2014

As you all know wedding decisions can become very stressful due to how many vendors you can chose from. My husband and I came across Hunter on The Knot and instantly fell in love with his work. Having him for our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He is so professional, but also very personable at the same time. Hunter puts you at ease the whole day (and engagement pictures) where you forget he is even there. He captured so many moments of our wedding day and we were thrilled with the results!! His price may seem a bit high at first, but his prices are competitive with other photographers and he is well worth it. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Jared · Married on 05/25/2014

Hunter was very professional and easy to work with. He made sure our day went smoothly from start to finish. The finished products were also amazing! Highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Lindsey · Married on 05/25/2014

Hunter was amazing to work with from the beginning. He was always easy to get ahold of and extremely helpful giving us recommendations on other aspects of our wedding bedsides photography. He treated us like true friends more than clients. He made us feel so comfortable in our engagement session and when we were running behind schedule on our wedding day he stayed calm and professional. The finished product was so incredibly beautiful. We could not be happier with the choice we made to go with Hunter!!! Very highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Courtney · Married on 09/07/2013

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Hunter Photographic. Hunter Harrison is extremely kind, creative, and professional. Our photos turned out better than we could have imagined. Hunter is so organized and detailed you won't have to worry about a thing on the big day! His attention to detail is truly unsurpassed. It’s also a bonus that Hunter is probably the nicest person you'll ever meet! Our wedding party and families had such a good time with him throughout the entire wedding day. You will not regret using Hunter Photographic to capture your Wedding.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Torri · Married on 08/31/2013

Hunter was by far the best investment we made for our wedding. Choosing him was the first decision we made in planning the wedding. He made things so easy for us. It also helped that he was so pleasant to work with. He explained every step and was understanding of our weird demands like needing a picture of our high five before we kissed after the vows. Hunter not only took the most amazing photos of our big day he also, tied the bow on my wedding dress better than any woman in the room, fixed my hair mid first look and also bustled my dress when the fun was about to begin. I would highly recommend him for any event that you want to capture forever.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Kaye · Married on 07/20/2013

Hunter is absolutely fantastic! He is a true professional. As soon as you meet Hunter, you'll see how passionate he is about his work. I always knew I could count on Hunter to take care of our special day and he still managed to exceed all my expectations. We began working with Hunter about a year before our actual wedding. We did our engagement session with him (what a wonderful experience that was). Hunter was there for me throughout our year long engagement; checking in, taking interest in mine and my husband's life, organizing details down to the minute for our big day, calming me down when I would worry about possible bad weather on our wedding day (and those are just a few things). He is very organized, detailed, prompt, kind, and artistic. It is evident how much Hunter values what he does. He truly cares about his clients and their happiness. He is amazing at taking pictures. He has such an artistic eye! My entire family would recommend Hunter to everyone and anyone. He knows how to take care of his clients, their families, and their guests. Hunter makes everyone feel included! We now have gorgeous wedding photos that we'll be able to cherish forever, all thanks to Hunter.

Sent on 08/28/2013

I began my search for the perfect wedding photographer a few weeks after I was engaged - and I am SO happy that we found Hunter! We spoke several times over the phone, as my now husband and I were living in Washington, DC. Immediately, without meeting him first, we hit it off with Hunter and knew that he was the photographer for us. Aside from being unbelievably talented (which was clear from Hunter Photographic's website), Hunter is extremely personable and made us feel comfortable right away. Our initial engagement shoot went very well and we were absolutely thrilled with the results (he even works well with dogs!)! He knows of the most beautiful areas in Cleveland to take pictures, places I would never have thought of. Afterwards, he took the time to go through each photo with us and made sure of exactly what we would want for our wedding day. On our actual wedding day, Hunter was not only professional, timely and organized - he was FUN! We had a blast working with him and our entire wedding party was raving about how easy he was to work with. We recently received the final pictures and were blown away, they are unbelievable!!! Not only that, but Hunter took the time again to walk us through the photos & ensure we were satisfied with the results. I would recommend Hunter to anyone looking for someone with a creative eye, a wonderful disposition & real passion for what he does. You can't go wrong with Hunter Photographic!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Hunter was very professional and so much fun to work with! Hunter does everything possible to make sure the bride and groom are happy. He makes everything feel very personalized and special. Our wedding photos turned out beautifully!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Natalie · Married on 05/04/2013

Hunter was fantastic! I would recommend him to anyone I know that's getting married. He was very professional and very dedicated to his work. You can tell that he loves what he does. He scouted locations for my wedding photos 3 different times just to see if the flowers bloomed and to see if the area was mulched. Thats dedication! He took beautiful pictures that I absolutely love.He is quick to respond and even quicker getting the pictures back to you after the big day. He made us feel very comfortable and we truly enjoyed working with him. =)

Sent on 05/31/2013

Erin & Dan · Married on 04/27/2013

We would absolutely recommend Hunter to anyone looking for a photographer. Throughout the planning process, he gave us wonderful ideas for pictures and settings but also gave us the opportunity to come up with some ideas on our own. He went above and beyond to make our “first look” happen just the way we wanted. Through every meeting, email, or phone call, Hunter made us feel as though we were his number one priority. Hunter is exceedingly professional. At the wedding, he somehow managed to capture every moment while remaining unobtrusive. His pictures are gorgeous and allow us to re-live the day whenever we want!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Julia · Married on 04/06/2013

I am so, so glad we found Hunter and were able to book him for our Engagement and Wedding photos. Everything turned out even better than I could have imagined! We have gotten a lot of compliments along the lines of "Wow, this looks like it's from a movie!"Hunter is couteous, fun, and professional. He was great to have around on the wedding day, as he helped keep us on schedule, helped us choose the perfect off-site location for photos, and even helped the men with their corsages. He took so many creative and interesting shots, and the classics, too. Can't recommend him enough. Thanks, Hunter!

Sent on 05/24/2013

Emily · Married on 03/02/2013

We could not have been happier with Hunter. He was always really energetic and willing to go above and beyond to make sure we had everything we wanted. We decided to have a very small ceremony, and asked Hunter if he would be able to share some of our photos from the ceremony at the reception just hours later. He said he'd only done that once before and was unsure if he'd have the time to sort through the hundreds of photos he took to put together a small slideshow on his ipad. In the half hour we had between our outside location shoot and the start of the reception, he put together an amazing show that made so many of our guests feel like a part of the whole day. He always responded quickly to our emails and phone calls and really made us feel like good friends.

Sent on 04/25/2013

Christy · Married on 11/03/2012

Working with Hunter was such a pleasure. He was more than our photographer, he was our wedding planner! I really appreciated his professionalism and organization. Throughout the planning process, Hunter was the most stress free vendor we hired. His pictures are beautiful! Hunter has a wonderful ability to capture true personalities on film. Hunter works with an additional photographer Michael, who also took beautiful candid shots. We highly recommend Hunter Photographic, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/25/2013

Carrie · Married on 10/21/2012

Hunter was the BEST! I originally found his website through a random Google search online. Within minutes of contacting him, we arranged a meeting and I was blown away by his albums and samples. He is so nice, professional, flexible and so easy to work with. Our engagement session was so much fun and the photos were gorgeous. I knew our wedding pictures would be just as fabulous and they were. He helped organize the schedule of photos the day of the wedding and kept everything running smoothly. I hardly even knew he was there and he got great shots. I can't say enough great things about Hunter. I've also recommended him to my family and friends and can't wait to use him for other events in the future.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Hunter was great, and my husband and I would highly recommend him. We didn't know much about photography, but while we were researching, I kept coming back to his site. I'm so glad we did.

He put me at ease when I was nervous for the engagement session, and from then on I didn't have another photography worry. He helped us make scheduling decisions when I needed it; he was always available to answer questions or make recommendations. He basically created our entire day-of schedule.

He was able to (nicely) boss me around and keep me to the schedule the day of the wedding, but disappeared into the background during emotional moments with family and the wedding party. We also loved having a second photographer, who was also great.

I should also mention that his photos were beyond beautiful. Bright, full of emotion, and unique. We couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 11/19/2012