Hunt Club Farm Reviews

6 | Virginia Beach, VA

6 Reviews for Hunt Club Farm

Monique D. · Married on 11/10/2019

Rehearsal Dinner

We hosted our son’s rehearsal dinner at the newly renovated Little Barn...aka Clubhouse. The Clubhouse looked fabulous with all the fairy lights you almost didn’t need decorations. The newly installed sound system was a definite bonus. We were so pleased with the outstanding effort by HCF. Shout out to Rhonda and Dianna for making sure our evening went without a hitch. This group was so accommodating to our every need and request. Our evening ended with a haunted hayride for the entire wedding party & guests. Great time was had by all. What more could you ask for?

Sent on 10/22/2019

Hunt Club Farm's reply:

Monique, Thank you so much for all your kind words. Dianna and I really enjoyed working with you and your family. It was a beautiful evening and your décor as fabulous!

Andi B. · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding at Hunt Club

We had are wedding reception at the Little Barn. HCF staff were a pleasure to work with. Rhonda was wonderful! She ensured everything went smooth, thought of everything and helped through the entire process! I had complete faith and trust that when I showed up everything would be perfect and it was!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Hunt Club Farm's reply:

Andi, Thank You so much for the feedback. You were amazing to work with. It was an honor to assist in your special day! My best wishes to You, Mark and the whole Family!
    Rhonda Rowe
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/23/2018

Rhonda is amazing! She goes out of her way to make sure everything is perfect. Love her & Hunt Club!!!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Hunt Club Farm's reply:

Erin, Thank You so much! Working with you and your Mother made everything a breeze! I truly loved helping you bring your vision to light and your signs were amazing!

Kimberly · Married on 04/08/2018

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sent on 04/28/2018

Hunt Club Farm's reply:

Kimberly, I totally agree it was a Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! kind of day! Everyone had such a great time. Very happy evening! I was honored to be there with your family and friends.

Anna · Married on 04/30/2016

Hunt Club Farms was the perfect location for our rehearsal venue. It completed our rustic feel and the barn was the perfect indoor space, large enough to house our 30-40 guests, buffet BBQ and bar. the staff was very friendly and easy to work with, letting us come by anytime and have multiple meetings with them regarding the event. We even kept the petting zoo open and had a bonfire for the kids and adults. Thanks again!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Heather · Married on 05/12/2018

3.8
      3.5
      3.0

Leave a buffer in your budget!! Everything turned out fine in the end, but every time we got a new copy of the contract, something was added in that wasn't there before. We started around $3.5k, and it ended up over $4k. Not a huge deal, but those are the kind of things I would like to have planned for ahead of time. So I say leave $500 of 'misc' in you budget for what isn't there to start. Responsiveness could have been better as well, lots of 'miscommunication' about what time things were happening, when someone as available for us, etc. Didn't help the stress towards the end!!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Hunt Club Farm's reply:

Heather, It was really nice to work with you on your reception. There were some adjustment to your plan that did change your price points throughout the planning process. I do try to response to all my Brides as quickly as possible. In the end you were a Beautiful Bride and I hope you had a wonderful day!