Human Nature Photography Reviews

53 | Visalia, CA

53 Reviews for Human Nature Photography

Rebecca De Los Santos · Married on 11/17/2018

Very pleased

Very professional and fun to work with. Captured our wedding day with all our loved ones!

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2018

Great experience

She was very easy to work with, answered texts quickly and took excellent pictures.

Claudia · Married on 08/18/2018

Natasha did an amazing job! She responded really quickly to all of our questions and made great suggestions regarding our wedding day. During the shoot she made us feel so comfortable with the situation and really brought out the best in us. She took us to amazing places throughout Sequoia National Park and the pictures are beyond our expectations! We just love so many of them. Thank you, Natasha!

Gisela · Married on 04/28/2018

Natasha has done a lot of my pics in the past I will continue to use her. She’s so sweet and I highly recommend her.

Brianne · Married on 04/29/2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE working with Natasha. She did an absolutely amazing job capturing all my special moments at my wedding. We was so much fun to work with and I felt confident with her taking my wedding pictures. She is the kindest person, and stayed on track with my time line. She even got all the guys to take some really fun pictures! Anytime I need any type of photography done, she will be my go to gal! She even got all my wedding pictures back to me under a week! I can not express enough how amazing she is and how much she made my special day one to remember.

Brianne · Married on 04/29/2017

Sophea · Married on 03/25/2017

Above And Beyond!

Natasha was amazing to have by my side on my wedding day! She helped keep me on track and I love that she took the time to walk around the entire venue with my husband and I so we had so many different background options in our photos. I'm no model so having her help position us so we looked our best was great. Her personality is really what sold me choosing her as my wedding photographer. She is so easy to get along with she fit right in with the family, everyone loved her as much as I do!

Debbie · Married on 10/29/2016

Natasha makes you fill very comfortable.

Brooke · Married on 10/22/2016

Natasha was so easy going and laid back that she made the entire experience more comfortable. My husband and I were not to stellar at kissing for the camera (at first!), but her light-hearted humor made everything much easier. She was very patient with our large bridal party and efficient with time management. Not to mention she is incredibly reasonable with her pricing -- I would highly recommend her!

V · Married on 09/24/2016

We have always picked Natasha for our special events and will continue to do so. She knows my entire family from the many times we have seen her. She's an uhhhhhh-mazing photography and an even more phenomenal person!

Haileigh · Married on 09/17/2016

Natasha is AMAZING in every way! We absolutely adored working with her for both or engagement and wedding photos! She is kind, diligent, professional, down to earth, and truly all around good people. Natasha will truly make your special day breathtaking and capture moments you never even knew you wanted to remember forever! Thank you, Natasha, for everything! YOU'RE A ROCKSTAR!!!

Viridiana · Married on 09/03/2016

She made taking pictures fun and she has such an amazing personality. You can tell she loves what she does. Overall an awesome experience to have her take our pictures :)

Sarah · Married on 06/12/2016

Natasha is so amazing! She created such a personalized experience for my husband and I. I will never use any other photographer but her from now on. She was very flexible with our schedule and had so many amazing ideas that's made our day even better!!

Toni · Married on 02/20/2016

Natasha is an amazing photographer! She took my engagement photos and some pictures included my dog. Natasha had brilliant methods to get my dogs attention for the photos. My husband was uncomfortable with taking pictures but Natasha's humor lightened the session. Natasha also took my wedding pictures and she was great with kids and big parties. Best of all Natasha photoshopped out all my flaws and made me look and feel amazing!!!! Highly recommended

• F

Florinda · Married on 05/30/2015

Natasha was amazing! From the moment we met with her, we new we found our photographer! She has worked with a few friends of ours, & they all love her work! We couldn't have asked for more. She captured everything we asked for and more. The photos of our venue, family and friends came out beautiful and you can tell the quality of the photography is there. We will definitely use her again in future photo sessions!!

Maria · Married on 05/16/2015

Natasha is great at was she does! She is also great to work with...very funny, respectful and has great work ethic! She work so hard to get our pictures perfect and they absolutely were!

Kenneth · Married on 05/15/2015

Natasha is very easy to get along with. She knows what she's doing and she'll comply with your request. Awesome photographer with a great attitude.

Natasha was great to work with! She was very patient with me when I had trouble deciding on which photos I wanted to purchase because I couldn't make up my mind. My husband is not a big fan of taking pictures and even he says he would recommend Natasha to anyone!!

Nicole · Married on 01/24/2015

When looking for a wedding photographer we wanted to find someone who wasn't going to cost us and arm and leg but that also had wonderful quality photos. Natasha came recommended to me from a friend who had used her for her wedding. Her prices were affordable and the quality was there! We were having a winter wedding and she had winter specials. If I remember correctly, engagement session was free, you could get $200 in prints, or $150 off the base price of the package we chose. Another thing I really liked was she wasn't a set amount of hours that you were paying for. You had her from start to finish. I really didn't want to have to budget out how many hours I would need a photographer so that was a HUGE plus. I was sold before I even met with her but meeting her really sealed the deal. She's awesome.

Now for the day of the wedding - my venue wasn't in the most photography pleasing setting but from our photos you'd never have known. She found an amazing spot to take our photos and they came out wonderful! She was very easy to work with, especially since I screwed the timeline all up and she was still able to get everything in that we wanted. She captured all the moments we wanted and then some. Every photo came out awesome and I hands down recommend her. If I ever get married again, I'm calling her ;)

Oh I also got to see all our photos less than a week after the wedding!

Jessica · Married on 12/20/2014

Natasha recently photographed my wedding, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! All of the photos are gorgeous and everyone in the family loves them! She filled every request we had and came up with great ideas for amazing photos! She's personable and professional at the same time. I would recommend her to everyone I know, and she has my business for all future photography needs!

• U

stacy · Married on 12/13/2014

Natasha from Human Nature photography was wonderful! I enjoyed here as a photographer. She is very friendly and takes great pictures!

Natasha is AMAZING at what she does. She made me feel great and stressfree the day of my wedding. I felt as if she was my personal wedding planner for example at the reception we got carried away with guest and she reminded us to do the cake and bouquet toss and garter and so forth. The other part I aprrteciated from her was the attention to detail. One of my bridesmaids dress was extra staticky and not photographing well so she had a spray and used it on the dress(didn't damage or stain the dress) only took the staticky away. I had the BEST experience with her that she has now become our family photographer.

Brittany · Married on 10/11/2014

Every bride & groom have their main "thing." Whether it's vendor, the dress, the DJ, the cake.. etc. For me, my "thing" is the photographer and how the pictures come out. The day lasts for 24 hours.... pictures last forever. So.... I knew the biggest chunk of my money was being saved up for the photographer. I was very picky. Had a few consultations with a few photographers. Tons of calls and emails.

FINALLY, found human nature photography! Things I LOVED right away!
    -I could text her with questions anytime!
    -She gave great input in engagement session and wedding day
    -VERY friendly and personable
    -PROMPT
    -Excited about photography
    -PRICE = VERY REASONABLE! :)

My favorite aspect....unlimited hours for a set price!
    I was able to get all my getting ready pictures, wedding ceremony, AND reception and dancing pictures!

Everywhere else was only offering 5 hour limits and that wouldn't cover before during AND after time...

I could go on, and on, and on....

Central Valley's Choice for photography is hands down HUMAN NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY!

~Brittany Grieb

• Y

Yesica · Married on 10/05/2014

Natasha is very talented and professional at what she does!