Human Brilliance Ceremonies Reviews

20 | Gibsonville, NC

20 Reviews for Human Brilliance Ceremonies

Sherrell 路 Married on 08/08/2020

Professional & Authenticate

Rev. Babatunde is warm and professional. She helped create an authentic ceremony tailored to my husband's and I personalities and preferences.

Sent on 08/23/2020

Hello Mrs. Sherrell,
    Thank sooo much for your sweet words. It was an honor to work with you and David. You guys make a beautiful couple. Esco and I wish you both a brilliant kind of love and abundant success in your marriage journey. 馃槝

Brandon M. 路 Married on 08/01/2020

Just what we needed!

Human Brilliance (Mrs. Robin) was perfect for our ceremony. She was very helpful in meeting prior to the ceremony and very responsive to any requests we had. We are thankful to have found her.

Sent on 11/11/2020

Hello Mrs. Misty Mitchell,
    I hope I responded earlier, but just incase I didn't, I send my deepest thanks for your kind words. You guys are a lovely couple. Stay beautiful, Stay passionate!

336 253-6484
    www.humanbrilliance@yahoo.com
    www.humanbrilliance.org

Kaneisha T. 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Human brilliance ceremonies

Working with Mrs. Robin Babatunde was such a breeze! The attention to detail and how pleasant her attitude and aura is such a rarity... I would Recommend Human Brilliance to anyone wanting their very special day to be done right...

Sent on 08/11/2020

Hi Mrs. kaneisha,
    It was truly a pleasure to be a part of your special day. Thank you sooo much for the kind words馃槆.

Harrison P. 路 Married on 08/09/2019

Mrs. Robin was passionate, caring, and family oriented, as she blended in with our family.

Mrs. Robin was quick to respond to any questions We had. She was very organized and had many options to choose from so that we could compile our own wedding ceremony that fit our personalities. She has a lot of experience and advice to help make your day special. She did a wonderful job and everything went seamless on our wedding day.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Mr. Harrison,
    Thank you sooo much for your kind, and touching words. Our pleasure to assist you, and your absolute gorgeous bride, on your blissful wedding day was all ours. We are truly grateful to have met you, and your beautiful family. May The Creator continue to guide and keep you all filled with divine light.馃槆
  • Manseray

Manseray 路 Married on 08/09/2019

Excellent service

Mrs. Robin is truly amazing,I have never met someone so passionate about what they do as she is. She was always reliable, whenever I called or emailed her she got back to me quickly. She was always on time for everything and even called me from time to time to check on me. She went above and beyond our contract. she and her husband are so friendly and such a joyful couple to be around. They truly felt like family members Lending a hand at my wedding. Her passion for bringing two couples together made me fall in love with the idea of love. She was honestly one of the greatest choice my husband and I made for our wedding. Our experience with her was completely stress-free.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Mrs. Manseray Gachihi,
    I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking time to review our services! I have never met a couple that expressed such a sweet, intimate love for one another during their ceremony as you and Harrison have. This is what our services intend to help you deliver. Thank you for making our time with you and your family such a pleasure. Esco and I wish you both many blessings, and much continued love.馃槆
  • Meika

Meika 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Sweet as Can Be

Mrs. Robin was great!! All communication was quick and easy. She was always there to help in anyway that I needed. We had an interfaith ceremony and she never judged or questioned what we were doing. I really loved that about her. I didn鈥檛 know what to expect when hiring an officiant online, but I picked the very best!! She performed our ceremony wonderfully!! People are still raving about it. I will recommend Mrs. Robin do anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Ahhhh......
    Mr. & Mrs. Ismail Nur,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding is unforgettable!!!! You both will always have a special place in my heart. Remember to....
    鈥淎lways Celebrate Life Brilliantly鈥

Chontanne 路 Married on 07/21/2018

Very pleased with the service Mrs. Robin provided, Made it really easy . Very caring,humble Soul. Made us feel very comfortable.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Hello Mr. & Mrs. Farrar,
    I just wanted to reach out to say hello, I hope all is well, thank you both for the kind review, and if you both should need any of our other services in the future please don't hesitate to call, text, or email.
    Many blessings upon you, always wishing you a Glowing marriage!!馃榿馃槆
  • W

Wesley 路 Married on 07/21/2018

Rev. Mrs. Robin Babatunde was awesome. She contacted us several times to make sure that we were doing ok and checking to see if we needed to change anything in the program. she was willing to share her knowledge on how the ceremony should go. The poems she read fit us Chon and I so well. When she arrived she wanted to meet our close family and get to know them. She was so polite and well spoken

Sent on 07/23/2018

Hello Mr. & Mrs. Farrar,
    Many blessings upon you, always wishing you a Glowing marriage!!馃榿馃槆

Shango 路 Married on 04/07/2018

Human Brilliance Ceremonies is the best officiant service I could've chosen. Robin was incredible. Very professional. She was open-minded and accommodating. She even offered some suggestions in regard to our unifying ceremony that were better ideas than my wife and I had come up with. She even included a thoughtful and practical gift for us to use along our journey. We would recommend Human Brilliance Ceremonies every single time. Just awesome!!!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Human Brilliance Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Ayo 路 Married on 12/15/2016

It was a very smooth and painless experience working with them. Talking to different vendors , when I met with them I knew they were the ones I could trust putting together the happiest day of my life.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Hello Mr. Ayo,
    I hope all is well. May your marriage be forever uplifting, and inspiring to all that know you. Always wishing you love, peace, and many blessings.馃榿馃槆

Robyn 路 Married on 12/15/2016

Thank you Human Brilliance Ceremonies for making my big day such a memorable one, not only for myself but our guests too! I absolutely loved working with Human Brilliance Ceremonies. They were incredibly friendly, accommodating and professional to work with. I received amazing service from them. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Hello there Mrs. Babatunde,
    I hope all is going well. Remember to call if you should need anything. Have a great day. Much love, peace and many blessings upon you and yours.馃榿馃槆

Anela 路 Married on 07/03/2015

Robin was awesome to work with. My husband and I were able to meet with her in advance to go over the type of ceremony and vows we wanted. She was very easy to work with and responsive to all of our needs. She guided us regarding various steps that we needed to complete in advance. Robin was very accommodating and worked well with other friends and family members that we wanted to also participate in the ceremony. Her demeanor is very warm and calming, which every bride and groom needs on their special day. She was professional and very timely, yet not cold or stuffy. She performed a beautiful ceremony and I would highly recommend Human Brilliance Ceremonies to anyway looking for an officiant for their wedding.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Hello Mr. & Mrs. Watson,
    Our prayers are always with you, and wishing you much love, peace, and many blessings now, and forever.

Duran 路 Married on 05/15/2015

Robin at Human a Brilliance was amazing! She performed our wedding and it went perfectly. She provided a very laid back, relaxing atmosphere. She truly had a passion for what she does! I would highly recommend Human Brilliance to everyone, including your friends and family!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Hello Mr. Bolaji,
    I hope your day is going well. May it be filled with joy, much love, peace , and many blessings. Please give Hannah a hug and kiss from us both.馃榿馃槆

Hannah 路 Married on 05/05/2015

Robin goes above and beyond to make every step perfect, she clearly cared about our big day and making sure we were happy. She provided top notch customer service, answered all of our questions and made our day amazing. I would highly recommend Human Brilliance for your officiating services.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Human Brilliance Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to be part of your special event.馃榿 peace, love and many blessings.

Shelia L. 路 Married on 12/13/2014

Sheila's wedding

Mrs. Robin is very compassionate about the work she does. She listens and gives you her honest opinion so that you will have an unforgettable wedding experience. Mrs. Robin is always just a phone call or e-maill away!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Human Brilliance Ceremonies's reply:

Mr.& Mrs . Laws, thank you so much for your kind words. May your lives be filled with much love, peace and many blessings.
    Best wishes always!!

Jessica 路 Married on 05/30/2009

Robin was very kind and thoughtful. Although we didn't provide many guidelines before the ceremony, she found the right words, tone and lenght for it! She made this day very special to us and we will always be thankful for her great spirit and professionalism. She is a positive, nurturing and easy going person! We highly recommend Robin!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Hello Jessica,
    I hope all is well, and that you have had a fantastic day. Please kiss the little ones. 馃榿馃槆

Tiffney 路 Married on 03/30/2018

Shows alot of interest and compassion for o one's commitment. Very peofessional!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Human Brilliance Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words.
  • Allison

Allison 路 Married on 09/19/2020

Lovely and Professional

We chose Rev. Mrs. Robin Babatunde to officiate our wedding 2 years in advance. Then COVID-19 came along and almost derailed our plans. In spite of having to drastically reduce our guest count, Rev. Babatunde worked with us every step of the way as we created a more intimate ceremony than was our original plan. She helped us edit and enhance our vows until they were perfect. We were able to make changes through our rehearsal day. She is courteous, graceful and professional. She was fantastic with our friends, family and other vendors. We already know we'd re-hire her for our future vow renewal.

Sent on 09/29/2020

Ahhhh,
    Good afternoon Mrs. Allison Brown,
    Thank you sooo much for the kind words. It was truly a delight to meet family and friends, and to celebrate the union of a fantastic couple. Always wishing you abundance. 馃槆

Carleigh 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing experience

We had the pleasure of working with Mrs. Robin for our wedding. She is so sweet, approachable, professional, and down to Earth. The process ran smoothly and our ceremony was priceless on our big day as it embodied who we are as a couple. We provided input on things that needed to be added or taken away. We also selected to participate in premarital counseling with her; it was definitely worth the additional money. It is safe to say we had an amazing experience working with Mrs. Robin and could not have selected a better officiant for our special moment.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Mr Geoffrey and Carleigh Shiggs,
    Thank you sooo much for your kind words. Working with you both was a complete joy! Always wishing you abundant blessings.馃槆