Human Artist Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Lauren
    Lauren Married on 04/02/2022

Hire yevhen! You won't regret it!

Yevhen was absolutely AMAZING. I could not have asked for anything more. He did a fabulous job capturing every aspect of our day, from the morning shots to the church ceremony, to the evening dancing and everything in between. I can truly say there is not one single shot he missed. On top of our very long and extensive, must have list and family shots, Yevhen still managed to capture so many others we did not even think of! He is FABLOUS!!!!! I would recommend him to anyone in the NE Ohio area who needs full coverage for their wedding day, you won't be disappointed.
    Linda D. Married on 07/17/2021

High quality work and great experience

I am the mother of the bride and absolutely loved watching this team work! I was even more impressed with the photos! I would highly recommend Human Artist Photography, especially if you like to have a more personable experience!
    Rachel Married on 07/16/2021

Best Decision!

One of the best decisions we made was to hire Yevhen to capture our wedding video. He captured all of the emotions and happy tears. My family loved him! Everyone cries when I show them the highlight video! I highly recommend Yehven to anyone who is engaged and looking for the best wedding photographer or a videographer.
    Alyssa Married on 08/07/2020

Professional and personable

We had Human Artist Photography do both our engagement and wedding photos. We had the honor of having both Yevhen and Julie take our engagement photos and they turned out spectacular. Our wedding photos were taken by Yevhen and they surpassed our expectations. Yevhen was prompt and professional. He has amazing energy and makes the entire process so simple and fun. He helped pose us and guide us through every photo. I could not have found a betterphotography team for our wedding!
    Sharon Married on 09/25/2016
    Yevhen and Julia were awesome, they were friendly and captured the wedding day beautifully. Engagement shoot was fun. Some of the pics of the engagement shoot were used in the wedding and everyone loved them. Their pictured captured us as a couple.
  • User2397307 2+ years ago
    Yehven was amazing to work with! He handled any last minute changes I had with ease, and our engagement and wedding photographs came out beautifully! He got the proofs back to us within a few weeks, not the months that some of my friends have dealt with for their wedding photos. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!
    Brittany Married on 06/27/2015
    I can not thank Yevhen, Marissa, or Julie enough for the work they have done ! This was the only vendor that I would not settle for anything less than perfect! That is what they are.... PERFECT! Everything from the initial appointment, to our engagement session, to our wedding. They make you feel beautiful and are so genuine. They want nothing but the best for you on your special day. We can not recommend them enough.... Their photography speaks for itself. I am astounded every time I see their pictures, they are flawless. We will continue to go to them for our milestones and family portraits. They are vendors that have turned into great friends. We love you guys !!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts ! - Britt & Mike
    Alexandra Married on 04/25/2015
    Yevhen is a great photographer. He'll make you laugh, catch the best moments & has an eye for artistic flair! Loved working with Human Artist Photography!
  • User2335167 2+ years ago
    My husband and I had the most woderful experience with the "Human Artist" photographer! Yevhen is a very talented young man. He is very enthusiastic about his job, and it shows from the moment you meet him. Yevhen made us feel completely comfortable throughout the whole photosession. He found beautiful places to take pictures at and captured the most valuable moments of our big day. Yevhen always looks professional and is very respectful to his customers. We are very happy we chose "Human Artist Photography!"
    Jenny Married on 11/01/2014
    I could not have been more impressed with the quality of work and the enthusiasm from Human Artist Photography! Yevhen was phenomenal! Our wedding book is the best quality I have ever seen. The front has a thick glass cover that showcases the high quality image below. I just know this book will last forever. We'll be showing it to our great-grandchildren.
  • User1895777 2+ years ago
    Yevgen was wonderful to us. His work is beautiful and he has an incredible eye to spot the perfect photo. He was able to capture all of the magic of our wedding day.
    Additionally, Yevgen was one if the kindest and easiest vendors I worked with throughout my wedding.
    Marianne Married on 07/20/2014
    Thank God for Yevgen and all the wonderful people at Human Artist Photography. They did such a wonderful job for our wedding and our engagement session, and we could not recommend anyone more. They are kind, fun, professional, creative and do wonderful work. Their photography comes out looking absolutely spectacular, more like a work of art than a photograph. Thank you for your excellent service. - Marianne & Meena
    Jessica Married on 07/12/2014
    When I started planning my wedding it was overwhelming. I knew hiring a good photographer was a must, but how do I know which one is a good one among all those dozens of photographers I found online? I noticed Human Artist Photography right away. Their images were so clear, crisp and attractive. When I went on their web site I just kept staring at the slideshow on the home page. Were those real people? Real couples? After meeting with Yevhen and Julie I had no reservations about hiring them for my wedding day. They showed me full weddings in beautiful books. Weddings of the couples I saw on his web site as well.
    On the wedding day they were so much fun to work with and really made us feel amazing on our big day! We are thrilled with the results and wouldn't change a thing! I constantly get compliments on my wedding images! The whole family loves them as well! We also noticed how unobtrusive they were on the wedding day. The way they dressed made them blend with the guests and it was noted how respectful they were during the ceremony. The party images are nothing like I've ever seen anywhere else. So much fun! I've already recommended them to a couple of my friends for their weddings next year, and I would recommend them to anyone!
    Brittany Married on 07/05/2014
    Yevgen and Julie of Human Artist Photography truly have a special talent for capturing the most precious moments of your special day. From the start of our experience of engagement photos, to the end of our wedding day, we couldn't be happier with or more impressed by the professionalism and genuine kindness that this duo showed us. The ease and fluidity of the whole process made it such a comfortable experience, that we were able to be ourselves. Photos are one of, if not THE most important aspect of wedding detail. The day goes by so quickly, and at the end, all you have are photos to remember all of the beautiful moments. You can't go wrong with Yevgen Gulenko. He truly is an artist and, as clients, you'll become his canvas. Masterpieces are made as soon as the flash goes off!

William & Brittany Kohn 7/5/14
  • User2114220 2+ years ago
    The artists from Human Artist Photography did both our engagement and wedding photos. Both photographers were responsible, friendly and took some awesome pictures! I must admit they did a fantastic job both with our engagement and wedding photos. I would not hesitate to recommend Human Artist Photography to anyone! Thanks guys!
  • User1812495 2+ years ago
    After the most important ceremony and venue decisions , hiring a professional and talented wedding photographer is the next most important decision. As the mother of the bride, I thoroughly researched so many online choices and sought out advice from others' experiences. After admiring the beautiful artistic photographs, seeking out a professional recommendation, and meeting personally with Yevhen, my husband and I passed on our strong feelings of confidence in Human Artist Photography to our daughter and her fiancée who were out of town for part of the planning. Yevhen explained all details of his services and was flexible and understanding of our unique requests.

Ultimately, Yevhen’s and Julie’s professionalism and photographic talents gave all of us amazingly beautiful one-of-a-kind memories. They truly captured the unique emotions and personal faith moments during the wedding mass and throughout the day’s celebration and reception. They were prompt at arriving at our home that morning capturing special family moments, unobtrusive and very respectful during the ceremony and truly professional and considerate throughout the day. The exceptional quality of the storybook that Yevhen created was beautifully composed, edited and printed -- a stunning visual account of a special in a family's life that passes by all too quickly. Even the blogs on the website are an added pleasure for sharing and viewing. It is obvious that Yevhen is a true artist who loves capturing life experiences through his unique and beautiful journalistic photography. They are very talented, respectful and personable. I highly recommend Human Artist as an exceptional choice for capturing and preserving those priceless memories.
  • User1761850 2+ years ago
    Human Artist Photography was one of the best vendors that I selected for our wedding! I met them at one of the wedding shows and they were so sweet. I had a lot of questions and they were so patient in working with me. First I had an engagement session and the pictures turned out better than I could have imagined! I had made a comment about how my husband loves downtown Cleveland and more of an urban look and he remembered. He took us to spots in Cleveland that were a perfect reflection of who we are. The engagement book he made for our guests to sign received so many compliments and is a perfect keepsake! This was all before we had even had the wedding. Our wedding was in June and we already have our pictures and even out wedding book that was part of our package. The book is AMAZING. The two photographers truly put time and effort into making sure that we were 100% happy with everything. When choosing a photographer you hear horror stories about not getting your pictures and there was no doubt that I would have amazing results! I would recommend this company to anyone! It made my life so much easier during the wedding planning process and we had amazing results!
    Joseph Married on 06/06/2014
    Mr. Gulenko is not only extremely professional, but he works with an ease that is both unobtrusive as well as allows those who are being photographed to feel relaxed. I found that his work is quite artistic--he ensures that every shot is a master piece. I HIGHLY recommend Mr. Gulenko as your photographer for any type of event, as he made my sister's wedding a day that will be cherished and remembered by our family forever!
    Susan Married on 05/17/2014

Yevhen is simply AMAZING.

The wedding day was so short, and I remember it being the most emotional day I've ever had, some details, however, remain nebulous.

Yevhen captured the such intimate moments and turned them into beautiful photos that I'll cherish forever. Yevhen does a great job of guiding and entertaining the subjects of the photo shoot and that brings out the best smiles and facial expressions...everything looks so natural and beautiful! He has great energy and amazing eye for photography that is truly above the rest.

When I look at our wedding book, I feel like I'm experiencing those special moments of the wedding day over and over again. I am so grateful to have found Human Artist Photography!
  • User1834763 2+ years ago
    Photographers were easy to talk to and listened to what I wanted as the bride and they delivered my request beyond my expectations.
    Rosie Married on 01/11/2014
    Human Aritist came and were at my venue exactly when they said they would be. The pictures were wonderful and really captured the day. I didn't notice the pictures being taken during the wedding ceremony or the reception, but then we got this book of gorgeous pictures! I was so impressed with the quality. They led me through the whole process of choosing what I wanted to have photographed and when. There was no hassle.
  • User1464504 2+ years ago
    Human Artist was the perfect choice for photography for our wedding. Yevgen is easy to get along with, professional, responsive, and of course, talented! Our photographs were beautiful and showed the emotions of our families and friends, Yevgen and Julie were quiet and unobtrusive, and captured beautiful moments without being distracting whatsoever. Yevgen captured the mood of the day very well- details I never would have noticed and moments that brought back very happy memories when I saw the photos. Some people even thought Yevgen was a friend that we'd asked to take photographs! I loved that he wore a suit to our wedding-- he looked like a guest and blended in perfectly. We were so comfortable with Yevgen and Julie and highly recommend Human Artist Photography!
    Jim Married on 07/27/2013
    We can't say enough about Human Artist Photography. The quality of the photos was absolutely top-notch, as we expected, but the quality of the experience was just as good. Highly recommended. BTW, I am the father-of-the-bride and an amateur photographer.
  • User1296580 2+ years ago
    Amazingly talented photographer. He didn't just take pictures, he captured moments.
  • User1305151 2+ years ago
    Working with Human Artist Photography was a great experience, before, during, and after the wedding. I felt like we had a say in our experience. After seeing the pictures and the layout for our album, I know we made the right decision!