Hues Design Reviews

7 | Mc Cook, NE

7 Reviews for Hues Design

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Julie · Married on 06/28/2008

I could not have been more ecstatic about how the flowers turned out! They were absolutely gorgeous and the details like the stem wraps and pearls were perfectly done and matched the rest of the wedding colors to a "t". Everything was delivered in great time and left with clear instructions. We received tons of positive comments on the arrangements and I truly couldn't have asked for them to be more perfect. It was easy to see there was so much work and time put into making (and delivering!) the arrangements and we will not hesitate to recommend Hues Design to all our friends and family. Thanks Laura!!!

Sent on 06/30/2008

Kristina · Married on 05/08/2008

Great Service!

Sent on 07/02/2008

Renee' · Married on 02/23/2008

Matt and Laura did a wonderful job. We couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 09/11/2008

Stephanie · Married on 01/12/2008

My husband and I were married on January 12, 2008. We planned our wedding in 30 days. We also live in Omaha, NE, and we were married in McCook, NE, which is a 4.5 hour drive. Laura was FABULOUS to work with. She did the all the flowers, center pieces, and also rented us her amazing candelabras that she designed herself. (The only candelabras I have ever actually liked!!!) She was so easy to work with and took time to email me her design ideas to make sure it was what I was looking for. I recommend Hues Design to anyone who is looking for quality and amazing customer service. Laura helped make our wedding beautiful and definitely less stressful!! :-)

Sent on 11/10/2008

angie · Married on 08/26/2006

No words can tell you how thankful I am for your help on our wedding day. The boquets were gorgeous and the centerpieces and decorations were unique and very special to us. You truly have a passion for what you do and it shines in your work. We are truly grateful for all you did.

Sent on 07/11/2008

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2005

I couldn't have asked for more!! The colors were so vibrant and gorgeous. Better than I could have imagined. I thought it was wonderful how she was able to incorporate the ceremony flowers into the reception flowers. I couldn't have been happier. In all honestly, the flowers were the most gorgeous part of the whole day :)

Sent on 07/07/2008

Rachelle · Married on 08/24/2007

I found Laura on the internet and she was very helpful. I didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted but I gave her a few thoughts and she ran with them. She put together beautiful arrangements for me. With the hustle of the day I never actually got a chance to meet her but she was very helpful and professional in email & phone conversations. I was pleased with how the flowers turned out.

Sent on 06/20/2008