Hudson Notarial Services Reviews

Hudson Notarial Services 3
Hudson Notarial Services 4

Eve G · Married on 08/11/2019

Wedding officiant

Charlene made the experience wonderful would definitely recommend her as an officiant. Her professionalism to all my requests was exceptional.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Hudson Notarial Services's reply:

Eve, thank you kindly for taking the time out of your day to leave a review of my services. It was a pleasure to officiate your ceremony!

Shakia W · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect wedding

Charlene is very professional and down to earth. Her officiants speech was perfect! Throughout the upcoming months til my wedding she kept in touch making sure the groom & I felt comfortable. Thank you Charlene. My wedding day felt magical!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Hudson Notarial Services's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words. I was honored to be apart of your beautiful day. Congrats again Shakia and Alex!
  • O

Ossana Brazao · Married on 08/10/2019

The most patient person

After 1h and 30 min late she was still there and did an amazing job

Sent on 08/24/2019
    Hudson Notarial Services 5

Hudson Notarial Services's reply:

Ossana, ensuring your special day was complete was well worth the wait. Thank you for your review!

david coccoluto · Married on 07/26/2019

Prompt and courteous service..

After a few texts and calls we were wed!!! Things couldn't have been made easier for us on our special day!!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Hudson Notarial Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Congrats on this next chapter in your lives.

All my best.
  • Derek

Derek Beverly · Married on 07/21/2019

The One and Only!!!!

Charlene was spectacular! We had a simple ceremony and she made it comfortable, and uncomplicated. We didn’t have a camera person and her husband jumped at the responsibility, allowing us to have quality photos without hiring additional staff! We highly recommend HNS!!!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Hudson Notarial Services 6
    Hudson Notarial Services 7
    Hudson Notarial Services 8

Derek.
    Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. My husband and I were honored to be a small part of such a beautiful day. Congrats to you and Kristen!

Rebecca · Married on 05/19/2018

Charlene was amazing from the moment I first messaged her! She contacted me right away and was very accommodating. Every step was seamless and she gave us an absolutely beautiful private ceremony just including my husband and I. We were so grateful for her and impressed that we are having her do another ceremony for us with our families! If I could give her 10 stars I would!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Hudson Notarial Services's reply:

Rebecca, Thank you kindly for the heartfelt review. I am beyond honored!

Jasmine · Married on 05/18/2018

Charlene is wonderful even before she performed the ceremony we knew she was the one for us!!! I know she will make our wedding date amazing!! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts we are very appreciative and can’t wait until our big day !

Sent on 06/19/2018

Hudson Notarial Services's reply:

Jasmine, thank you for allowing HNS wedding services to be part of your special day! I sincerely appreciate the wonderful review.

GI! · Married on 04/05/2018

I needed quick, flexible and professional: she providéd all three and her rates were appropriate. Friendly yet professional she gave me all the help I needed with my own spur of the moment plàns. Loved her attitude and I could always hear smile.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Hudson Notarial Services's reply:

Gil, thank you very much for the lovely review. I appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Jean Louis · Married on 06/25/2019

As good as it gets!

Hudson Notarial Services is as good as it gets. She was punctual, initiated the ceremony effortlessly. She allowed us to wed in harmony and was supportive and encouraging while guiding us through the process. Great Job!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Jean Louis
    Thank you for your lovely review. It was a pleasure and honor to perform your ceremony.
    All my best