139 Reviews for Hudson Gardens

Event Rentals (7)
Scenic Views (5)
Indoor (3)
Covered Outdoor (1)
Preferred Vendors Only (1)
Shuttle (1)
139 Hudson Gardens Reviews

The wedding was held outside at The Inn and was beautiful. The reception was held inside and it is gorgeous in The Inn. The bridal and groom dressing rooms were spacious and perfect and the layout of the Inn was great. Highly recommend this location!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Preferred Vendors Only, Parking, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

We booked this place blind for a destination wedding and everything worked out great! We did not have an opportunity to see the place until we arrived for the wedding but Shannon and the resotnof the team did a great job easy and discomfort or questions we had throughout the whole process!

Profile Picture Wylie, 1/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We use The Inn at Hudson Gardens for our wedding reception and could not have been happier. Our Event Coordinator was quick to respond and when she wasn't in office the other coordinators would respond to ensure our questions were answered. They have a preferred vendor list to choose from for catering, we selected Rocky Mountain Catering and could not have been happier. The Inn was in great condition, it was clean, organized and very warm. The fireplaces truly helped set the mood for our wedding reception. The Inn is very rustic and easily held our 120 guests with plenty of room to spare. It is very easy to get to with ample parking.

Profile Picture Brianna, 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Bridal Suite, Chairs, Tables

The absolute perfect venue. Beautiful grounds and incredible staff. It made for the best day of my life!

Profile Picture Brandy, 8/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hudson Gardens was so easy to work with and the venue was absolutely perfect! Kristy was always quick to respond to email and she made the whole process go as smoothly as possible.

Profile Picture Sandy, 6/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Shuttle, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Uncovered Outdoor

This was a fantastic venue. We had a very small wedding, only 7 people, and yet the quality of service and attention to detail were amazing. They are great to work with and I highly recommend,

Profile Picture Tarina, 10/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the greatest venue for a wedding. Very acommadating,groom was in a wheel chair, we used the Inn, very rustic for the brides theme, and wheel chair accessible. Staff very helpful. Would use venue again. We have already told others about H. G.

Profile Picture Kathye, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

BEAUTIFUL!!!! The Cabin is a great place to accommodate 250 guests!!

Profile Picture Val, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our family cannot say enough positive things about our experience working with Elise Matson and Kristy Scott at Hudson Gardens. They were beyond conscientious about all of our plans, extremely thorough, tremendously professional; their attention to detail was so very impressive. Our son's wedding went off without one concern. The Inn is absolutely a fabulous venue for a wedding!

Profile Picture Lorren, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The staff were all friendly and helpful. The gardens were extremely beautiful in summer. I had a great wedding there.

Profile Picture User7422848, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved this venue! Perfect for our outdoor wedding dreams! Would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Book early, make sure there aren't mowers mowing during your service, have wedding in late afternoon or later for maximum picture quality.

Profile Picture Chiara, 6/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Definitely recommended! We had our wedding reception at "The Inn" at Hudson Gardens which was an absolutely gorgeous setting both inside and out. From the beginning, we were impressed with the service we received as everyone was very accommodating.

Profile Picture User7433922, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved having our wedding at your venue! Thanks!

Profile Picture Steven, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The event staff at Hudson Gardens were absolutely wonderful. They helped us find a site for our small wedding in a short period of time. We were married at the Victorian Lilly Pond and it was perfect. The staff kept the area private for us and we were able to take family pictures all over the grounds. Not on,y a wonderful spot, but so easy to work with and extremely personal. Thanks Alisa!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with Hudson gardens and Denise is a dream come true! I'm becoming mrs. Hudson at Hudson gardens! This venue is gorgeous, fit our budget and perfect for our wedding and I can't wait till my wedding day!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/26/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was great to work with Hudson gardens, our wedding day was perfect.

Profile Picture User4373536, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing venue for an amazing day. Professional staff, beautiful site, professional when handling business matters. Can't recommend enough.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the most beautiful venue in Littleton for a wedding! Denise was so helpful with everything, and their list of approved vendors helped narrow down all the options, so it wasn't so overwhelming. Make sure you know what is going on in the gardens when you pick your date, however. We had a great location at the Inn and only one other wedding was in the welcome center, so we didn't even see other guests but there is another venue right next to the Inn and they do host concerts during the summer. Otherwise, it is a great place that offers beautiful backdrops for pictures!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/25/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding at The Inn at Hudson Gardens on Feb. 23 was wonderful. I loved the space and loved how everything came together. Karen was our contact, and she was responsive and helpful. Since Hudson Gardens does not have coordinators at the event, I definitely recommend having a day of event coordinator to help get everything in place since the space is raw. But it was beautiful with the fireplaces and the chandeliers, and is a wonderful venue for a wedding!

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/23/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved The Inn, it was the perfect winter wedding venue. Denise was wonderful, she made it such a great experience!

Profile Picture Tanna, 1/12/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Can't say enough good things about this venue. My daughters wedding was perfect.

Profile Picture Terry, 8/31/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is beautiful! We had our reception at the garden canopy and our ceremony at the rose garden. The staff is friendly, they are easy to work with and helpful. I couldn't be happier with the choice for our wedding.

Profile Picture User2169452, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hudson Gardens was such a beautiful place to get married. We got married in the lawn outside of The Inn (the log cabin) and our reception was inside The Inn. When I was looking for locations, I kept coming back to Hudson Gardens and I am so glad I did because it turned out the way I always dreamed. The staff at Hudson Gardens were flexible the whole year as I called several times to bring my family by and were helpful with their advice before the wedding. Very flexible with the rehearsal, we weren't pushed out at a certain time. The sceneray is just beautiful and we got amazing pictures!!! It was a fairy tale dream come true!! If you have never been to Hudson Gardens, I highly recommend just walking through and seeing the Gardens!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 4/27/12, 3 Reviews