Hub 925 Reviews

Hub 925 6
  • Natalia

Natalia Balic · Married on 04/12/2019

Great Space

Just had our wedding there. The space is great! We believe it is an excellent value with the all inclusive pricing. Kathryn our wedding coordinator was so sweet and helpful. She made our day so much less stressful and was with us throughout the event helping in every way.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding day

We we're looking for a venue that was different & fit our personalities more than the others we had seen. We loved Hub as soon as we stepped in. Cathy & Claire were amazing and worked with us through some issues that came up. We booked the wedding ceremony/reception package and couldn't recommend this venue enough. Our guests loved it and one couple asked if we minded if they used it for their wedding! We had an amazing night!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Hub 925's reply:

We’re so glad you chose getting married here! We were able to find another excellent catering choice in Premier Event Services, so thank you for this! We enjoyed your wedding thoroughly and wish a happy new life together for you and RJ!!!

Alex · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent product

Cathy at Hub 925 was incredible. This was the perfect little venue in the center of dr. Phillips for our wedding. We found this venue affordable and on short notice. The team there was very accommodating with our requests. We couldnt have been more satisfied.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Hub 925's reply:

Thank you so much Alex!! We loved your attention to detail and learning some about your culture's wedding customs...the ornate Moroccan gift boxes and sofa for the two of you were stunning!

elisha · Married on 09/19/2018

Having attempted to deal with several other venues - I am so pleased with the accommodation I received when communicating with this venue. In addition to answering every question quickly and in high detail, the entire staff was friendly and welcoming when we visited on-site.

Piper and Cathy both understand the work that planning a wedding/event can be and try to help you fit the process into an already busy and hectic life. As the owners of a new business, we were having a very difficult time working with other venues due to scheduling concerns but, at Hub925, we found a staff that was willing to bend over backward to help us make things work. Our wedding would not be happening without them!

Hub 925's reply:

We love your questions and thanks again for taking the time to drive in from Inverness to see Wedding War Wednesdays!

Kacie · Married on 06/13/2018

We had the best wedding imaginable. Cathy, Piper, and Claire were all a joy to work with. Our guests have been raving since last night that no one will ever be able to top our wedding. Hub 925 brought our dream to life and it was amazing. There is no better venue in Orlando to chose for your wedding.

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Hub 925 8
    Hub 925 9
    Hub 925 10
    Hub 925 11

Hub 925's reply:

Such kind words! Thank you so much Kacie and Taylor (aka Tay and Kay). We loved your personal touches like the Water Pong, Tattoo Table, and especially the Guitar Witness!!!

LIsa · Married on 05/05/2018

What a wonderful place! Very unique atmosphere which is what I was seeking. Cathy and Piper have been great to work with . I cannot wait for my special day

Hub 925's reply:

Thank you, Lisa, and your fiance, Joe, for choosing Hub 925 for your wedding ceremony and reception! We can't wait to see your final table design with your professional flair for style!!

Athena · Married on 11/11/2017

It's a perfectly located gem with a cool, modern vibe in the heart of Orlando's Restaurant Row. I chose the "Ceremony & Reception" package for about 100 people that included an incredible wedding planner: Claire at Eventive, and a fabulous buffet from Cocktails Catering. Hub's "Wedding War Wednesday" Facebook events was a cool place to "see" all the vendors and definitely got me excited. Everyone was 100% on top of every detail, especially Cathy who kept me on tract and at ease every step of the way.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Hub 925's reply:

So glad you enjoyed our venue and thank you so much for choosing us to renew your vows!!! May you and Jeff have 25 more years of bliss!!

Sheyanna · Married on 11/11/2017

What an incredible venue! I just kind of came across it because it is conviently located near all of the theme parks and IDrive so there are tons of things for our guests to do! Piper and Cathy we're incredibly accommodating for all my weird little requests! I got married 4/15/17 and I had a wonderful time and didn't have anything to worry about! Thank god :)

Sent on 07/08/2017

Hub 925's reply:

Thanks so much! We loved working with you as well!

Mint · Married on 11/18/2016

We chose this venue to have my husbands 45th birthday celebration and it was an AWESOME location. Piper was very professional and easy to work with. She explained everything and there were no surprises. The Venus was clean and had everything we needed. The furniture went well with the birthday party and the guest enjoyed taking lots of photos with the modern style furnishings. This was an amazing location!!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Benjo · event on: 07/08/2017

I was referred to Piper of Hub 925 by a fellow co-worker and fell in love with the place immediately. Piper made the process of booking the place very simple and sweet. Not once did I feel Piper was trying to sell me which is important, instead our conversations leading up to booking the place was very genuine. I could feel that Piper cared about what I was looking for, how I wanted it and my vision for my event. What I liked most was that Piper was very flexible with my needs and allotted time for my event to ensure that we would have a great time. Everything was done in a timely manner and Piper even gave me her direct phone number in case I needed her; very personable! We booked the Lounge area of Hub 925 and the placed is very beautiful and comes fully furnished! Only minimal decorations were needed. I would definitely recommend booking this place for anyone looking to have a party, small gathering, baby shower, etc... It's an awesome venue!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Hub 925's reply:

Thank you Benjo! You kind words are much appreciated! Loved working with you and so happy your Mom enjoyed her special night :)

Rosemary · Married on 04/22/2018

I would highly recommend Hub925! We were planning our wedding remotely. Their flexibility in communication and planning led to the ceremony and reception I envisioned. Cathy was a pleasure to work with. Every single person working at Hub925 and in conjunction with them--e.g. Cocktail Catering, Claire Underhill, and Priscilla Rose--had an unequivocal commitment to making our wedding special. We are happy to have chosen Hub925 as our wedding venue. Our guests really loved the vibe of the place.

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Hub 925 12

Hub 925's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting Hub 925 for your special day; it was amazing! Love this picture of you and Marcus against the Graffiti Tube - please send us some more!

Sara · Getting married on 06/21/2019

So far we have had a great experience with this venue. We get married here next year and I am excited to know that everything will be taken care of and I will not have to stress out because everything is included. Cathy has been great with us and very flexible. I love the new design and I cannot wait to get married here.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/01/2018

My fiance and I were struggling to find a venue that was in our price range and completely unique. We found that in HUB 925!! We booked the same night we toured because we were so impressed with the space and the flexibility it allowed for our special day. Cathy and Piper were very welcoming and made us feel like family, which is exactly the personal experience we were looking for. We can't wait to get married here!!

Hub 925's reply:

Thank you Lindsey, and thanks for bringing your Dad in to measure! Hope both your parents enjoyed seeing your up-do on Valentine's!

Tiffany · Married on 05/11/2018

When my partner and I went to see the location we fell IN love immediately. The venue is in a "different" place since it is in a plaza but when you walk in it is alllllll worth it. We are very excited about our day approaching. Cathy was amazing with showing us the venue and talking to us.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Paul · Married on 08/06/2017

Used the venue for our wedding reception party. We loved the lay out, and worked directly with Piper to get this all booked and set up. Our party was a huge success, from venue stand point, our DJ Russell did a exceptional job, I highly recommend him for anyone in need of a DJ. We will use Hub 925 again for any party or family gathering, and recommend it to people. Thank you!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Hub 925's reply:

Was great getting to know you guys!!! And your parents :)