Hub 925 Reviews

Hub 925 6
Hub 925 7
  • Raven

Raven Sanders · Married on 08/03/2019

Flexible, Beautiful, and Unique Venue!

Hub 925 was a perfect venue for our wedding - it has so many amazing qualities!

It is modular AND attractive AND unique! Kathryn and the team really worked with us to find the best way to utilize the space for our needs. Our ceremony space was transformed into a dance floor (complete with a 6-member band) during the cocktail hour, the “bridal suite” turned into a buffet spread, and we were able to include a photo booth and beautiful cake spread. The styling of the venue meant that decorations were only needed to supplement the space as opposed to transform it. We received so many compliments regarding how “us” the wedding was!

It offers you the chance for amazing outdoor photos without having the stress of worrying about an outdoor wedding in Florida. I would have loved an outdoor wedding but I knew that the stress of worrying about what to expect from the Florida weather at any time of year would have been overwhelming. We loved Hub 925 when we toured it, and I was ready to give up on having any outdoor photos when we were walked back to see Little Sand Lake behind the venue! The setting made for stunning photos and really offered the best of both worlds regarding indoor versus outdoor space.

While they have many vendor suggestions, you are not locked into having to pick any specific vendors from a preset list. Additionally, you can bring your own alcohol. This allowed us to get everything we needed at Total Wine which was a HUGE cost savings, and we were able to return the leftovers!

It is dog friendly! This was one of our number one priorities when selecting a venue.

It is conveniently located. Because it is right in the middle of Restaurant Row we did an after dinner ceremony with hors d'oeuvres and let our guests eat whatever they wanted for dinner. We were able to grab some last minute fruits for the sangria from the Publix two doors over as well!

In summary, if you want to host a unique wedding with minimal stress involved in planning, I highly recommend Hub 925!

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Hub 925 13
    Hub 925 14
  • Allison

Allison Zimmer Harrell · Married on 06/08/2019

HUB925 exceeded our expectations!

Hub 925 was the perfect place to have our wedding. Not only is the venue beautiful in person (and in pictures), but the team really made the planning seamless. We chose the wedding package that included the ceremony and dinner catered by Cocktails Catering. We loved that we had to pay just one bill for the venue, tables, chairs, linens, most of the decorations, food, servers, bartender and the wedding coordinator. The tips were even included in the total cost which made it less stressful at the end.
    Kathryn, our coordinator met with us several times to go over our vision for the wedding and to help with suggestions. She made herself available by text and phone for any last minute questions I had for the the big event. She really helped to make it less stressful for the bride and groom.
    Brandon helped us with getting the slideshow projected at the venue. I worked so hard making a beautiful collection of photos of the guests attending the dinner and wanted it to play in the dinner hall. I had trouble figuring out how to do it and Brandon was very patient with me and made sure we were able to do it! That video was so important to me.
    The venue itself has so many incredible qualities. It is the perfect place to host a party or wedding celebration. I love all the different textures on the walls from the wood paneling, beautiful red brick, grassy wall, graffiti wall feature and the awesome lounge in front of the bar area. Cathy did a great job designing this space with a party setting in mind!
    We highly recommend this location as well. The parking was great for our guests. If you forgot anything, Publix is a short walk away. I got my cake from Publix and it was easily delivered there. I also got my flowers in the same plaza at Bay Hill Florist and it was easily delivered there at no cost. The venue is also so close to International drive so your out of town guests can say in a happening spot for the weekend and enjoy some of Orlando's attractions.
    Thank you Hub925!

Hub 925 19
  • Natalia

Natalia Balic · Married on 04/12/2019

Great Space

Just had our wedding there. The space is great! We believe it is an excellent value with the all inclusive pricing. Kathryn our wedding coordinator was so sweet and helpful. She made our day so much less stressful and was with us throughout the event helping in every way.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 01/18/2019

Gorgeous and professional

I dont know where to begin. I’m in love with this place and with Kathy and Kathryn. I’m so sad my wedding is over because I loved working with them that much. Affordable, professional, STUNNING, kind, responsive as hell and truly just so wonderful. Do NOT get a package that doesn’t include the wedding planner, Kathryn. I swear you need her and will love her. WE LOVE HUB 925!!!

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Hub 925 20

Hub 925's reply:

Alie, thank you so much for this amazing review! Can you two get married here every year??!! We loved working with you too, and Stephan's woodwork on the table numbers and decorations was unbelievable - such attention to detail! The reception was gorgeous, as were you. Blessings to you both.

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding day

We we're looking for a venue that was different & fit our personalities more than the others we had seen. We loved Hub as soon as we stepped in. Cathy & Claire were amazing and worked with us through some issues that came up. We booked the wedding ceremony/reception package and couldn't recommend this venue enough. Our guests loved it and one couple asked if we minded if they used it for their wedding! We had an amazing night!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Hub 925's reply:

We’re so glad you chose getting married here! We were able to find another excellent catering choice in Premier Event Services, so thank you for this! We enjoyed your wedding thoroughly and wish a happy new life together for you and RJ!!!

Alex · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent product

Cathy at Hub 925 was incredible. This was the perfect little venue in the center of dr. Phillips for our wedding. We found this venue affordable and on short notice. The team there was very accommodating with our requests. We couldnt have been more satisfied.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Hub 925's reply:

Thank you so much Alex!! We loved your attention to detail and learning some about your culture's wedding customs...the ornate Moroccan gift boxes and sofa for the two of you were stunning!

elisha · Married on 09/19/2018

Having attempted to deal with several other venues - I am so pleased with the accommodation I received when communicating with this venue. In addition to answering every question quickly and in high detail, the entire staff was friendly and welcoming when we visited on-site.

Piper and Cathy both understand the work that planning a wedding/event can be and try to help you fit the process into an already busy and hectic life. As the owners of a new business, we were having a very difficult time working with other venues due to scheduling concerns but, at Hub925, we found a staff that was willing to bend over backward to help us make things work. Our wedding would not be happening without them!

Hub 925's reply:

We love your questions and thanks again for taking the time to drive in from Inverness to see Wedding War Wednesdays!

Kacie · Married on 06/13/2018

We had the best wedding imaginable. Cathy, Piper, and Claire were all a joy to work with. Our guests have been raving since last night that no one will ever be able to top our wedding. Hub 925 brought our dream to life and it was amazing. There is no better venue in Orlando to chose for your wedding.

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Hub 925 21
    Hub 925 22
    Hub 925 23
    Hub 925 24

Hub 925's reply:

Such kind words! Thank you so much Kacie and Taylor (aka Tay and Kay). We loved your personal touches like the Water Pong, Tattoo Table, and especially the Guitar Witness!!!

LIsa · Married on 05/05/2018

What a wonderful place! Very unique atmosphere which is what I was seeking. Cathy and Piper have been great to work with . I cannot wait for my special day

Hub 925's reply:

Thank you, Lisa, and your fiance, Joe, for choosing Hub 925 for your wedding ceremony and reception! We can't wait to see your final table design with your professional flair for style!!

Athena · Married on 11/11/2017

It's a perfectly located gem with a cool, modern vibe in the heart of Orlando's Restaurant Row. I chose the "Ceremony & Reception" package for about 100 people that included an incredible wedding planner: Claire at Eventive, and a fabulous buffet from Cocktails Catering. Hub's "Wedding War Wednesday" Facebook events was a cool place to "see" all the vendors and definitely got me excited. Everyone was 100% on top of every detail, especially Cathy who kept me on tract and at ease every step of the way.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Hub 925's reply:

So glad you enjoyed our venue and thank you so much for choosing us to renew your vows!!! May you and Jeff have 25 more years of bliss!!

Sheyanna · Married on 11/11/2017

What an incredible venue! I just kind of came across it because it is conviently located near all of the theme parks and IDrive so there are tons of things for our guests to do! Piper and Cathy we're incredibly accommodating for all my weird little requests! I got married 4/15/17 and I had a wonderful time and didn't have anything to worry about! Thank god :)

Sent on 07/08/2017

Hub 925's reply:

Thanks so much! We loved working with you as well!

Benjo · event on 07/08/2017

I was referred to Piper of Hub 925 by a fellow co-worker and fell in love with the place immediately. Piper made the process of booking the place very simple and sweet. Not once did I feel Piper was trying to sell me which is important, instead our conversations leading up to booking the place was very genuine. I could feel that Piper cared about what I was looking for, how I wanted it and my vision for my event. What I liked most was that Piper was very flexible with my needs and allotted time for my event to ensure that we would have a great time. Everything was done in a timely manner and Piper even gave me her direct phone number in case I needed her; very personable! We booked the Lounge area of Hub 925 and the placed is very beautiful and comes fully furnished! Only minimal decorations were needed. I would definitely recommend booking this place for anyone looking to have a party, small gathering, baby shower, etc... It's an awesome venue!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Hub 925's reply:

Thank you Benjo! You kind words are much appreciated! Loved working with you and so happy your Mom enjoyed her special night :)

Mint · Married on 11/18/2016

We chose this venue to have my husbands 45th birthday celebration and it was an AWESOME location. Piper was very professional and easy to work with. She explained everything and there were no surprises. The Venus was clean and had everything we needed. The furniture went well with the birthday party and the guest enjoyed taking lots of photos with the modern style furnishings. This was an amazing location!!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Rosemary · Married on 04/22/2018

I would highly recommend Hub925! We were planning our wedding remotely. Their flexibility in communication and planning led to the ceremony and reception I envisioned. Cathy was a pleasure to work with. Every single person working at Hub925 and in conjunction with them--e.g. Cocktail Catering, Claire Underhill, and Priscilla Rose--had an unequivocal commitment to making our wedding special. We are happy to have chosen Hub925 as our wedding venue. Our guests really loved the vibe of the place.

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Hub 925 25

Hub 925's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting Hub 925 for your special day; it was amazing! Love this picture of you and Marcus against the Graffiti Tube - please send us some more!

Sara · Married on 06/21/2019

So far we have had a great experience with this venue. We get married here next year and I am excited to know that everything will be taken care of and I will not have to stress out because everything is included. Cathy has been great with us and very flexible. I love the new design and I cannot wait to get married here.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/01/2018

My fiance and I were struggling to find a venue that was in our price range and completely unique. We found that in HUB 925!! We booked the same night we toured because we were so impressed with the space and the flexibility it allowed for our special day. Cathy and Piper were very welcoming and made us feel like family, which is exactly the personal experience we were looking for. We can't wait to get married here!!

Hub 925's reply:

Thank you Lindsey, and thanks for bringing your Dad in to measure! Hope both your parents enjoyed seeing your up-do on Valentine's!

Tiffany · Married on 05/11/2018

When my partner and I went to see the location we fell IN love immediately. The venue is in a "different" place since it is in a plaza but when you walk in it is alllllll worth it. We are very excited about our day approaching. Cathy was amazing with showing us the venue and talking to us.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Paul · Married on 08/06/2017

Used the venue for our wedding reception party. We loved the lay out, and worked directly with Piper to get this all booked and set up. Our party was a huge success, from venue stand point, our DJ Russell did a exceptional job, I highly recommend him for anyone in need of a DJ. We will use Hub 925 again for any party or family gathering, and recommend it to people. Thank you!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Hub 925's reply:

Was great getting to know you guys!!! And your parents :)