HT Salon Reviews

26 Reviews for HT Salon

• Olivia

Olivia M. · Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing Job on Hair and Makeup

Sarah Kate did an amazing job on my hair and makeup! Holly also made sure my mom looked amazing. I would highly recommend going here for bridal and mother of the bride hair and makeup

Sent on 06/08/2021

HT Salon's reply:

Thank you Olivia!! It was our pleasure working with you and your mom. All our best! Hollie & Sarah Kate
  • Melissa

Melissa N. · Married on 04/11/2021

Wonderful experience!!!!

I am so pleased to have chosen HT Salon to be apart of my special day! They made my girls and I look so beautiful! I struggle with rosacea on my face and Hollie did a great job of making sure it was covered and my makeup lasted the entire time even through dancing and getting a little sweaty lol I showed Sarah-Kate a photo of how I wanted my hair and she exceeded my expectations! Could not be happier and I would definitely recommend them to other brides in the future! Thank you again! :-)

Sent on 04/15/2021

Melissa,
    Thank you for being amazing!! You and your bridesmaids were so fun to work with! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!! All our best to you on the next chapter.
    Thank you!!

Lucybelle A. · Married on 04/10/2021

Amazing Team

I love HT Salon. They are an amazing team. I wanted to find a vendor that did both hair and makeup but also find a team that did not cake on make up. I wanted to just be a beautified version of myself and still recognizable which is what Hollie and Sarah Kate at HT Salon believe in. They did myself, 3 of my bridesmaids, and both the mothers. We were all extremely satisfied. I went to my trail but then changed my mind a couple weeks before the wedding. I chose not to have a second trail because I trusted in Sarah Kate and Hollie and they did not disappoint. In addition, HT Salon was reasonably priced. Not pricy and not cheap - perfect!

The photos included in my review are of myself and my maid of honor. I screenshot the photos from HT Salon’s Instagram.

Sent on 04/15/2021

Lucybelle,
    Thank you for allowing us to be a special part of your wedding. We were so happy to accommodate your changes, to help you feel amazing! We really enjoyed working with you and your bridal party.
    Thank you for your trust in us!
    We wish you all the best,
  • Karen

Karen L. · Married on 02/10/2021

A Day to Remember!

Exceptional! Hollie, Sarah Kate and their assistance Maddie delivered a perfect wedding day experience. They were so efficient and stayed ahead of schedule. Everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup! They all looked Beautiful!
    Frankly, I can not say enough about how much they contributed to making my daughter’s wedding day one to remember! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 11/05/2019

HT Salon's reply:

Thank you Karen for having us as a part of your special day! Your kind words mean a lot! Best wishes to the bride and groom!!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa B. · Married on 01/05/2021

Great wedding hair AND personalities!

Hollie and Sarah Kate did a lovely job on wedding hair for me, 5 bridesmaids and 3 mothers! I loved my fishtail down-do and got many compliments on my hair which stayed put and pretty the whole day! Their versatility was great–they did down-dos, blow-outs, up-dos and double dutch braids into a bun for my junior bridesmaid which turned out sooo stinking cute, everyone was talking about it! They were on time, professional and just really fun, easy-going ladies to enjoy getting ready with.

Sent on 05/13/2021

HT Salon's reply:

Alyssa, thank you for having us be a part of your special day!! We had fun with your style and loved your hair accessories!!
    All our best to you on the next chapter!!
  • Ashley

Ashley M. · Married on 11/22/2020

Great team to work with

Hollie and Sarah-Kate were amazing! They saw the vision I wanted for my hair and made it even better. I felt like a princess on my wedding day all because of them.

Sent on 11/29/2020

HT Salon's reply:

Ashley, It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day! You and your bridal party were all fun and amazing to work with!
    All our best on your next chapter.
    Best wishes,
  • Brittany

Brittany S. · Married on 11/14/2020

Excellent Service!

Hollie and her team did an amazing job on the hair and makeup for my wedding. They were prompt, efficient, and very personable. There were six of us total with the bridesmaids, and everyone was very pleased with their look. I would highly recommend HT Salon to anyone needing bridal hair/makeup in the Atlanta area!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Brittany,
    Thank you for having us! It was our pleasure to work with you and your wedding party!
    All our best in your next chapter!
    Sincerely,
    Hollie, Sarah Kate & Emme
  • Kylie

Kylie N. · Married on 10/03/2020

October Wedding

These guys were great. They did an amazing job on my hair and makeup. They were actually there early and had me, my mom, my sister, and the groom's mom ready with time to spare. They made me look exactly how I wanted to and I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 10/05/2020

HT Salon's reply:

Kylie, Congratulations to you and George! It was our pleasure to be a part of your day! You were so beautiful!
  • Victoria

Taylor · Married on 09/26/2020

Wedding day

I would highly recommend HT Salon to everyone! The workers are very professional and do an AMAZING job! I was obsessed with my bridesmaids hair and make up as well as MOB and MOG I also LOVED the way I looked I’m not big on makeup but they made mine very natural and I loved the air brush. There isn’t one bad thing to say about HT salon I was extremely happy with there services and it made my big day that much better!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Victoria,
    Thank you for having us be a part of your special day!! You and your girls were wonderful to work with!! We wish you much happiness on your next chapter!

Elizabeth T. · Married on 09/19/2020

Fabulous experience

Hollie was wonderful to work with, and she did a fantastic job on my hair for my wedding day. She was flexible when I changed my mind after my bridal trial and was clearly invested in making sure I was happy with how I looked. She (and the salon as a whole) are also taking practical precautions and safety measures during this pandemic to keep everyone safe, which I very much appreciated given my circumstances. I would definitely recommend Hollie and HT Salon!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Elizabeth,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure to help you achieve your look for your wedding day! Your look was stunning!
    All our best,
  • Cassandra

Cassandra M. · Married on 09/05/2020

Wonderful!

HT Salon was wonderful and easy to work with for my wedding and Hollie and her team did such a great job! They made me look/feel so beautiful on my special day. I highly recommend HT Salon to all brides who are looking for a hair/makeup vendor!

Sent on 12/02/2020

Cassandra,
    It was our pleasure working with you and your girls. Everyone was amazing and easy to please. You looked amazing! All our best!

Emily S. · Married on 07/26/2020

Wedding Hair and Makeup with Hollie

Hollie did an amazing job on my wedding hair and makeup! My mom and my sister also loved their looks. Hollie did a phenomenal job with lashes, airbrush foundation, as well as doing hair up or down. Hollie listens to what you want to look like and delivers- zero pressure or judgement. She made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. The photos are from my trial, which I loved that she includes in the bridal price- I don’t have wedding photos yet!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Emily,
    Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your day! It was our pleasure to make you and your family look gorgeous! We will you much happiness on your next chapter!!

Ansley P. · Married on 06/20/2020

Wedding hair and makeup done PERFECTLY!

I had the HT salon team do my hair and makeup for my wedding day on June 20, 2020. Hollie did my hair and makeup and she gave me my dream look! They made sure I loved how I looked and were so sweet to work with! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/02/2020

Ansley,
    It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day!! We enjoyed working with you and your girls! You looked absolutely gorgeous!!
    We wish you all the best in the future!!

Brittony W. · Married on 06/19/2020

Amazing, Flexible, Kind, Talented Ladies!

Hollie, Hope, and Emme were our team on my wedding day. Hollie is so sweet. She made this entire process so easy. She was very flexible with me on my trial day, and even allowed me to try multiple changes to the placement of my veil and hairpiece. Hope was incredible with the makeup for me and my bridal party. She is patient, understanding, and so talented. She was open during my trial, and applied any of the changes I suggested for the big day. Emme joined us to do hair on the wedding day, and she did an incredible job. My bridal party was GORGEOUS. I loved these ladies! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/30/2020

Brittony,
    Thank you so much for choosing us to be a part of your special day! We appreciate your kind words. You were amazing to work with and your family too! Best wishes on your next chapter of life. Thank you, HT Salon

Lindsey · Married on 06/18/2020

Beautiful Hair and Make Up

Hollie and Sarah Kate were amazing to work with! They both do amazing work and make sure your hair and make up look flawless! We had to reschedule our Wedding from June to October and they made it stress free and easy! They both took the time to make sure you were absolutely in love with your hair and make up! They were very punctual and made sure you were ready on time! I would highly recommend HT Salon for all hair and make up needs!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Lindsey,
    Congratulations on your next chapter!! We were so happy to work with you and your bridal party. Everyone was a pleasure to work with!!

Stephanie T. · Married on 05/23/2020

Hollie is amazing!

Hollie and her team are amazing, and I was so happy with my hair and makeup for my wedding! She was especially accommodating with everything going on with COVID. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 06/05/2020

Stephanie,
    Thank you!
    You and your family were wonderful to work with! We are excited to have a chance to work with you in the Fall. All our best!!

Morgan L. · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I can not recommend HT Salon more! They made my wedding day stress free by staying ahead of schedule despite having to do hair and makeup for me, my 8 bridesmaids, my mom, grandmother, and new mother in law. (Did I mention we looked flawless too?!?) I’ve never looked prettier and it’s because of them!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Kyle T. · Married on 10/05/2019

Seamless and Great

Hollie and her team were amazing! They did our hair and makeup for my wedding and not only were they on time but they ended up being ahead of schedule. The team was responsive and they cared! What more could you want ?!

Sent on 10/13/2019

HT Salon's reply:

Thank you for having us as a part of your special day! Best wishes to the both of you on your future journey together!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/17/2019

Gandee Wedding 8/17

Hollie & her team are absolutely amazing & professional. They make sure they nail the look that you are wanting. I highly recommend for ANY & EVERY occasion!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Kaitlyn,
    It was our pleasure to be a part of your day! We wish you all the best.
  • Meghan

Meghan S. · Married on 06/23/2019

Professional and personable

HT salon did a great job with my wedding makeup. They were professional, but also personable. Everyone in my wedding party looked beautiful thanks to Hollie and Sara Kate.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Meghan,
    It was our pleasure working with you and your bridal party. We wish you and Michael all our best!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful!

We had an amazing experience with Hollie and Sarah Kate of HT Salon! They traveled to us, which made for such an easy, stress-free day. They were both so kind and fun, and everyone's hair and makeup looked beautiful all day and night!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Emily,
    Congratulations! It was our pleasure to help make your day special. It was a pleasure working with you and your girls.
    All our best to the both of you!

Lindsey J. · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing team of ladies!

I highly recommend using HT salon for your hair and make up needs. They exceeded my wedding day expectations. They made the whole experience so relaxing and comfortable for everyone getting their hair and make up done. They are all so sweet and fun! They really listened to what everyone wanted and met everyones needs. I couldn't rave more on these women. I wish I could get married everyday to be able to have my hair and make up done by these women. My hair and make up lasted the entire day! All I can say is....AMAZING!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Lindsey,
    Thank you so much for having us! It was our pleasure to be a part of your day!
    You and your girls were all lovely to work with. Thank you for your kind words.
    Best wishes to you and your husband,
    HT salon
  • Michal

Michal K. · Married on 04/12/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Hollie is amazing! I found her on the knot right before my wedding and she is now my permanent hairdresser. She really listened to all my requests, took her time, and worked with me on all my options to make my wedding hair vision a reality. Debra and Hollie did my hair and my mom/ additional family member hairdos quickly and beautifully. You will not regret picking HT salon for your special day!

Sent on 04/22/2019

HT Salon's reply:

Michal, Gorgeous, simply gorgeous! Love this photo of the two of you. All our best to your future together.
    I can’t wait to see you again to catch up! Thanks for letting us be a part of your day.
  • Jennifer

Michael W. · Married on 04/06/2019

HT Salon Review

Hollie and her team were wonderful! They were flexible when schedules changed, extremely professional, efficient, relaxed, and most importantly kind. They listened to everyone's needs and created beautiful HR/MU designs specific to each of my bridesmaids and myself. They took care of me and my 5 bridesmaids within the allotted time, and even finished 15 minutes early. There was no rushing or panicking. Hollie and her team are a well oiled machine who helped make my wedding day great! I would rehire them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Jen,
    Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of yours and Michael’s special day! We had so much fun working with you and your bridesmaids. A beautiful bride inside and out.
    We wish you all the best! Hollie