HPS Entertainment Reviews

HPS Entertainment 5
HPS Entertainment 6
HPS Entertainment 7

Evelyn · Getting married on 03/25/2023

Nothing less than amazing! A true professional!!!! This is the second time Patty has DJ for me and I will request her services again next year!!!!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Thank you!

Carissa · Married on 06/20/2019

Flawless Experience

They were excellent. I trusted the professionals to do what they do best and they rocked it. My wedding was small, and they were great, so I’m sure she would be amazing at any size wedding!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Leah Hernandez · Married on 06/12/2019

Graduation party

When I decided to throw a graduation party for my daughter the first person that came to mind was DJ Pat Pat ! I knew that not only did I have the option to have one of the best DJs in town but she owns la sorpresa restaurant in East Naples that that we could cater from if we needed an Amazingly cool photobooth along with its own props which everyone at my party truly enjoyed. They love the fact that they could leave with their memories in hand! Plus she has the hookup to everything else you need to have a successful party. I would definitely hire her again for any type if venue .

Sent on 06/12/2019

Alyssa Cabrera · Married on 05/26/2019

Organized and FUN

Love how They take the party to another level!!!

Julie H · Married on 05/18/2019

...........

Was very easy to work with .would highly recommend

Jasminet Pathak · Married on 05/04/2019

Quinceañera

Excellent service.. Patty knows how to read the crowd.

Laura · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing DJ

We hired DJ Patty for our wedding on Sanibel Island in May 2019. She was amazing! The dance floor was packed the entire night. I had many compliments from the guests about how much fun they had dancing. She gives you a helpful comprehensive work sheet to fill out before the wedding. This was helpful to make sure I had songs selected for all the events of the night. Overall I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Amber · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing Service

Patty at HPS was awesome! During our phone interview to detail the wedding she was extremely sweet and you can tell she knows exactly what shes doing! The two DJ's that were at our wedding did a great job, all the guests loved the music and they did amazing with the shoe game I requested to do in place of a garter toss.

Sent on 03/13/2019

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Hi Amber! Thank you so much for your kind words! We love doing different and fun things at weddings and the shoe game was a blast!

Kim · Married on 02/09/2019

We had an absolute blast! Both Patty and her assistant were so fun!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Thanks, Kim!

Jennifer · Married on 02/09/2019

Early prompt and very very good

Did awesome job!!! Everyone was on dance floor and happy

Sent on 02/12/2019
    HPS Entertainment 11

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer! We love seeing people on the dance floor, so we try our very best to play the best music to get the crowd moving!

Kristen · Married on 01/12/2019

Rocked the Dance Floor

DJ Patty and Christina from HPS entertainment were top notch...Great music from all decades that got the guests up and dancing! The photo booth was a BIG hit but the music kept the dance floor full! We would highly Recommend HPS Entertainment!!

Sent on 02/11/2019

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Kristen! The photo booth is always a ton of fun, but you are absolutely right, the music is the best part! We are so happy you enjoyed the variety of music and that everyone was able to dance the night away!

Kimberly Hart · Married on 12/22/2018

12/22/18 wedding

Pat was a pleasure, she made the entertainment part of my wedding easy. Very timely when returning emails, I had no worries. I will recommend her to anyone. 5 stars!

Sent on 12/31/2018

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the five-star review, Kimberly! We do our best to make the process easy for our clients!

Kyndra Trammel · Married on 12/16/2018

Professional and fun

She was able to throw a party that kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Some people said it was the best wedding they’ve attended.

Sent on 12/25/2018

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Wow! We love hearing that some of your guests thought it was the best wedding they have ever attended! Thank you, Kyndra!

Heather Paul · Married on 12/15/2018

Awesome Company

We used HPS Entertainment for our company Christmas Party and had a blast. DJ Brad was fantastic and super easy to work with. Would recommend to any all friends and family.

Sent on 12/27/2018

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Heather! Christmas parties are a great way to let loose and have fun with your co-workers and we are happy we were able to help everyone have a great time!

Susie Kohout · Married on 12/08/2018

HPS Entertainment/ Patty

Our daughter was married in Naples this past Dec 8th, 2018. We live in Ohio, so I was faced with the challenge of finding someone to help me with all the planning! I literally knew no one from Naples.
    We were introduced to Artichoke out of Bonita Springs from a friend of ours!
    I have to give Dara from Artichoke the credit for giving me her vender list and HPS Entertainments was on the list!
    We were visiting Naples last April, working on wedding things and we met DJ Patty personally! My husband and I both liked her from the start!
    We had sound on the beach, followed by music on the beach front lawn for a cocktail hour, followed by the reception!
    Patty did an amazing job! At one point during the reception, my 84 year old Father went up to Patty and told her that she had redeemed his Faith in DJ’s! Pretty funny, but he loved her as well!
    It was a wonderful beach wedding and reception! We definitely made the right choice! Thank you again, the day was perfect!
    We also had a photo booth which is an added package but so much fun! Our guests had a lot of laughs!

Sent on 12/23/2018
    HPS Entertainment 12
    HPS Entertainment 13
    HPS Entertainment 14
    HPS Entertainment 15
    HPS Entertainment 16

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Hi Susie! It was our pleasure helping you and your family plan the most important day in your daughter's life! We had a lot of laughs that night and I am so happy that everyone had a wonderful time!

Greg · Married on 12/08/2018

Memorable Experience!

Brad played exactly what we asked for and guided us through the entire night. When I asked if he could gather specific family members together to get a picture, he complied immediately and got the group shot we wanted. Thank you!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    HPS Entertainment 17

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Greg! Our job is to make the night seamless and fun! It was our pleasure facilitating that group photo for you!

Megan · Married on 10/27/2018

Patty is the best DJ in town!! Not only is she a great DJ, but she's professional and in complete control. It was so helpful that she had an assistant with her who could find my husband and I and keep us updated on what was happening throughout the night ("It's time to cut the cake, are you guys ready for that?," etc.) Patty also works great with you before the event to create a timeline of the night and ensure your favorite songs are played. She is incredible, thank you DJ Patty!

Sent on 06/21/2017

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Megan! We love doing our best to ensure a stress-free event for our couples!
  • Arlene

Arlene Roman · Married on 10/27/2018

Incredibly Happy

DJ Patty and her crew were amazing! Pattt is extremely professional and does everything she can to make sure your event went smooth. Music was great and she just rocks. She also translated at times to Spanish in which my family loved! Highly recommend. Love al the lighting, monogram, and the lighted box to cover equipment!! Super happy

Sent on 10/30/2018
    HPS Entertainment 18
    HPS Entertainment 19
    HPS Entertainment 20
    HPS Entertainment 21

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Gracias, Arlene! We love DJing Quinceaneras! It was our pleasure providing the music, lighting, monogram, and the illuminated DJ booth for the birthday girl!

Madelin J Alzamora · Married on 10/13/2018

A true Professional

I want to thank you for helping us make my daughters Quinces a unforgettable party. Your so detailed in what you do and you made everything move so smoothly. You are simply amazing at what you do, your music had everyone dancing and Photo Both was so much fun for even the Adults. Thank you again

Sent on 10/30/2018

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Hi Madelin! You are so welcome! Thank you so much for the kind words! We are happy you enjoyed the music and photo booth and that everyone had a great time!
  • Deivys

HPS Entertainment 22
    HPS Entertainment 23
    HPS Entertainment 24

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Deivys! It was our pleasure providing the DJ services for your wedding! We'd be thrilled to DJ your anniversary party in the future!

Courtney Avila · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful DJ!

It took us the longest time to find a DJ that we were excited about booking for our wedding. The first time I talked to Patty I knew this was the company we wanted! Incredibly helpful and kind! They got to know who we were as a couple and what we were looking for at our wedding. The music throughout the event was perfect and the dance floor was packed the entire night!

Sent on 12/17/2018

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Hi Courtney, we are so happy you found us! Thank you so much for the kind words! It was so nice getting to know you and providing our DJ services for your wedding!
  • Kathy

Kathy Villers · Married on 10/06/2018

Everyone loved our Wedding Reception!!

Our Wedding Reception was awesome thanks to Patti and her crew at HPS Entertainment. They went out of their way to make our night special and when it was time to party everyone was dancing!! I will recommend this company to everyone I know who needs a DJ!! Kathy & Josh Villers

Sent on 11/16/2018

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Hi Kathy and Josh! Thank you so much for your positive review! We love making weddings special for the happy couple and we always have a great time with a fun and lively crowd!

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

This was our first experience using HPS and we were so impressed and so happy with their work. They played music the students loved - the dance floor was packed! Many students told us they stayed to the end for the music. Students loved the photo booth props and pictures. BCHS would highly recommend HPS Entertainment.

Sent on 09/27/2018

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Hi Sarah! Thank you so much for your kind words. I had a BLAST at the BCHS Homecoming dance. It brought me back to when I went to school there!

Evelyn · Married on 09/22/2018

From beginning to end our Dj rocked the dance floor! Everyone was up and dancing throughout the night. We were very pleased. Communication was great. Patty made sure to answer all my questions. Very flexible with changes. Overall, we had a great experience.

Sent on 10/02/2018

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Evelyn! We are very happy you were pleased with our DJ services!