HPS Entertainment Reviews

HPS Entertainment 5
HPS Entertainment 6
HPS Entertainment 7

Evelyn · Getting married on 03/25/2023

Nothing less than amazing! A true professional!!!! This is the second time Patty has DJ for me and I will request her services again next year!!!!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Thank you!

Kim · Getting married on 02/09/2019

We had an absolute blast! Both Patty and her assistant were so fun!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Thanks, Kim!

Megan · Married on 10/27/2018

Patty is the best DJ in town!! Not only is she a great DJ, but she's professional and in complete control. It was so helpful that she had an assistant with her who could find my husband and I and keep us updated on what was happening throughout the night ("It's time to cut the cake, are you guys ready for that?," etc.) Patty also works great with you before the event to create a timeline of the night and ensure your favorite songs are played. She is incredible, thank you DJ Patty!

Sent on 06/21/2017

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Megan! We love doing our best to ensure a stress-free event for our couples!
  • Arlene

Arlene Roman · Married on 10/27/2018

Incredibly Happy

DJ Patty and her crew were amazing! Pattt is extremely professional and does everything she can to make sure your event went smooth. Music was great and she just rocks. She also translated at times to Spanish in which my family loved! Highly recommend. Love al the lighting, monogram, and the lighted box to cover equipment!! Super happy

HPS Entertainment 11
    HPS Entertainment 12
    HPS Entertainment 13
    HPS Entertainment 14

Madelin J Alzamora · Married on 10/13/2018

A true Professional

I want to thank you for helping us make my daughters Quinces a unforgettable party. Your so detailed in what you do and you made everything move so smoothly. You are simply amazing at what you do, your music had everyone dancing and Photo Both was so much fun for even the Adults. Thank you again

• Deivys

HPS Entertainment 16
    HPS Entertainment 17

Courtney Avila · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful DJ!

It took us the longest time to find a DJ that we were excited about booking for our wedding. The first time I talked to Patty I knew this was the company we wanted! Incredibly helpful and kind! They got to know who we were as a couple and what we were looking for at our wedding. The music throughout the event was perfect and the dance floor was packed the entire night!

• Kathy

Kathy Villers · Married on 10/06/2018

Everyone loved our Wedding Reception!!

Our Wedding Reception was awesome thanks to Patti and her crew at HPS Entertainment. They went out of their way to make our night special and when it was time to party everyone was dancing!! I will recommend this company to everyone I know who needs a DJ!! Kathy & Josh Villers

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

This was our first experience using HPS and we were so impressed and so happy with their work. They played music the students loved - the dance floor was packed! Many students told us they stayed to the end for the music. Students loved the photo booth props and pictures. BCHS would highly recommend HPS Entertainment.

Sent on 09/27/2018

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Hi Sarah! Thank you so much for your kind words. I had a BLAST at the BCHS Homecoming dance. It brought me back to when I went to school there!

Evelyn · Married on 09/22/2018

From beginning to end our Dj rocked the dance floor! Everyone was up and dancing throughout the night. We were very pleased. Communication was great. Patty made sure to answer all my questions. Very flexible with changes. Overall, we had a great experience.

Sent on 10/02/2018

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Evelyn! We are very happy you were pleased with our DJ services!

Patrick · Married on 07/14/2018

Patty and her team were not only very responsive to any questions we had, but the services you get for the price is unbeatable.
    Our wedding was a destination venue and through her questionaire she was able to completely customize our wedding to whatever we wished.
    Being a destination wedding we did not have an exact vision for what we wanted, however, Patty was able to read and react to the wedding and made it a blast!

Thank you team!

Sent on 08/12/2018

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Patrick! We are so pleased that our wedding packages, planner, and other services helped make your day special.

Kaley · Married on 07/06/2018

Patty was a hit to an event that we had at our country club back in July! Our members really enjoyed the music that she played throughout the event, and everyone was on the dance floor having a great time.

Patty was prompt and very professional from the moment she walked in. She was easy and a lot of fun to work with. Communicating with her was easy and quick!

I highly recommend booking her for your next event!

Kaley Lather
    Events Manager and Member Services Coordinator
    Olde Hickory Golf and Country Club

Sent on 08/10/2018

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Hi Kaley, It was a pleasure working with you at Olde Hickory Golf and Country Club! It's a beautiful venue and we enjoyed being part of the team to make sure the bride and groom's big day was extra special!

Vanessa · Married on 06/29/2018

From the response time in booking to the actual day of my sister's Quinceañera, DJ Pat Pat was extremely pleasant to work with.
    A DJ can make or break the event and while this was a party for teens, she made the party with her selection in music. Everyone had a blast, even those who didn't want hit the dancefloor couldn't resist.
    When it came time for the my sister's waltz and surprise dance, she was with it from the get go. She was the one that had to remind me of the timing!
    Overall I am very pleased that I decided to book with HPS Entertainment and would definitely book again. Whether it's a wedding, a Quinceanera, or any other social event, DJ Pat Pat takes pride in her work and strives to make your event memorable.
    Cannot praise her enough for making my sister's quinceanera!

Sent on 08/05/2018

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Hi Vanessa, Thank you so much! We loved being part of your sister's quinceanera and making sure everything was running smoothly. Timing is so important and we always strive to make every event seamless.

Gita · Married on 06/12/2018

The Birthday party was a huge success everyone loved the music and we all had a great time. Thank you so much

Sent on 08/29/2018

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Gita! We had a great time too!

Alex · Married on 06/09/2018

What a great experience we had with Hps entertainment. Organized,professional, prompt, experienced and can definitely a crowd pleaser! Thanks again for your great services.

Sent on 06/25/2018

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Hi Alex, Wow, thank you so much. This is just the kind of stuff we want to hear!

Monique · Married on 06/09/2018

Patty went above and beyond what I expected. She is professional, great at problem solving on the spot, she is flexible, and runs the show on time. She kept the crowd hyped and the dance floor was never empty. Patty provided suggestions that were beneficial and worked well with the other staff on the day of the wedding including the photographer, videographer, caterer, venue director, and event coordinator. It was a pleasure having her on our team our big day and I look forward to working with her again in the future!

Sent on 06/25/2018

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Hi Monique, We know how important it is to make sure everything comes together perfectly on your wedding day and it is our pleasure to make it happen!

Katie · Married on 05/19/2018

DJ Patty and her assistant were a great addition at our wedding. She was able to read what our guests liked and what was going to get everyone out on the dance floor even though it wasn't exactly what we had planned out. She made sure that we stuck to the timeline of the event, and even through out one of the largest rain storms so far this season all of my guest raved about what a great time they had. Also kind of love that she was a DJ I would listen to on the radio.

Sent on 05/28/2018

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Hi Katie, Music really is my life so I enjoy playing the kind of music that makes people want to dance. It was my pleasure djing your wedding and a little rain wasn't going to stop us from having a great time!

ChouChou · Married on 05/18/2018

Always a pleasure working with DJ Pat Pat. Always professional and plays great music.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Thanks, Chou Chou!
  • F

Farron · Married on 05/01/2018

DJ Pat and her team know exactly how to accommodate their clients! She was very thorough with all of her preparations for our big day and made sure to ask the exact questions needed to make sure our day was exactly what we wanted. We had a great time and her music was the center of our evening! I wouldn't recommend anyone else! Thank you so so so much DJ Pat!!!

Sent on 03/20/2018

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Hi Farron! We pride ourselves in very detailed preparations to ensure your special day is a hit! We are so happy you got everything you wanted!

Erin · Married on 04/28/2018

If you're contemplating on what DJ to select for your wedding just stop right here because HPS Entertainment is the way to go. We had DJ Pat Pat do the music for our wedding and also a week later for a cinco de Mayo party. She had everyone on the dance floor and we all had such a great time. Even my 99 yr old grandfather was up dancing. She played all the music we wanted and more like it. Can't complain about a thing.

Sent on 05/14/2018

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Hi Erin! Thank you so much. We had such a great time at both the wedding and Cinco De Mayo party. Your grandpa had some moves! : )

Shelby · Married on 04/27/2018

Great music and really helped us plan out the entire wedding.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Thank you, Shelby!

Eric · Married on 03/23/2018

Well done! Nothing but compliments the whole night!

Sent on 04/08/2018

HPS Entertainment's reply:

That's what we like to hear! Thank you!

Alyssa · Married on 03/10/2018

Wonderful DJs, provided a great experience and worked with us despite the weather. Would totally recommend to any bride planning her wedding.

Sent on 03/19/2018

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Alyssa! We always do our very best, rain or shine!

Roshelle · Married on 03/10/2018

Patty was absolutely amazing! My wedding was perfect and she played a big part in making it that way!

Sent on 03/20/2018

HPS Entertainment's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you so much! It was our pleasure!