Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon Reviews

74 | Chicago, IL

74 Reviews for Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon

Elizabeth · Married on 04/05/2021

Phenomenal live music for wedding

My interest in Howl2Go initially peaked because it was actually well under out budget for live music at our wedding. I was intrigued, as I had frequented the Boston bar location multiple times and was unaware that they performed at weddings, as well. The more I learned, the more I grew excited. Emily was an excellent administrator, answering all questions and addressing concerns along the way - excellent customer service. Fast forward to the day of. I could not be more pleased with the quality, talent and sheer entertainment that the musicians delivered - they were phenomenal. Countless guests (including several "music snobs") came to tell me during and after the reception just how impressed they were start to finish. If you're considering live music in Boston and do not want to pay $10,000 for a 7 piece band, choose Howl2Go (I had an extra guitar and drums which made a huge difference). You will not regret your decision, I promise.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Elizabeth! Emily truly enjoyed working with you and we were honored to be a part of your special day. We are delighted that we impressed even the music snobs at your wedding!
  • Emily

Emily H. · Married on 10/10/2020

Emily Turner

Everyone that I came in contact with from Howl was PHENOMENAL. Tommy our contact was responsive and helpful with multiple phone calls leading up to the wedding day. The players the day of were professional, talented and kept the dance floor as packed as it good be given the pandemic restrictions. They did a great job emceeing the night as well. Everyone had great things to say about them and said it was exactly what they needed after this crazy year. Absolutely recommend howl at the moon for your future wedding!

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • Megan

Megan R. · Married on 10/06/2020

Hiring Howl2Go Was the Best Wedding Planning Decision We Made

Emily and Jordan rocked our wedding! Emily was my go-to person during the planning phase and was very responsive and helpful. On our big day, her and Jordan worked with our wedding planner to make sure everything went smoothly. Their singing, piano skills, music selection and announcements were exceptional and exceeded our expectations. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had dancing at our wedding! In fact, one of our guests already booked Howl2Go for a retirement party.

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to party with you and Jason in Naperville, Megan! Thank you so much for having us perform for you and your guests. We especially loved your eclectic music tastes - everything from Pitbull to Pete Townshend! Wow! Sending best wishes to you both from Emily & Jordan :) :)
  • Constance

Constance · Married on 05/01/2020

Perfect entertainment!

Just had Howl2Go at my daughter's wedding last weekend. They were awesome. Very easy to work with, attentive to our needs and the dance floor was packed from start to finish. Everyone there mentioned how they loved the entertainment. Tommy was our go-to for the evening and was amazing! Also provided live background piano for the cocktail hour outdoors.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Thank you, Constance! Your daughter looked beautiful on her special day and the wedding was amazing. The dance floor was indeed packed, and the energy at the party was infectious. Tommy really enjoyed working with you. Thank you again for writing such a lovely review!
  • Shannon

Shannon M. · Married on 02/29/2020

Unique and Fun Wedding Banall

My husband and I loved having Howl2Go at our wedding, and so did our guests. Emily was amazing to sign up with and organize and very quick to respond to any concerns I had. Tommy was our lead musician and we could not have loved him more. I had a call with him the week of the wedding to talk details and he was so willing to help and genuinely excited to be a part of our day. We used Howl2Go for our ceremony music as well and it was such a nice extra touch to our day. The band for the reception had the greatest energy, we had the dueling pianos and added guitar and drum players. They took no breaks (not sure how they keep up the energy but they did!) and played such variety of songs while making sure to satisfy our requests. The value you get for the price of the band cannot be passed up and it's so different from any other wedding I've ever been to. My husband and I would recommend a thousand times over!

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Cory

Cory B. · Married on 01/07/2020

The Best Night EVER!

We were so pleased with Howl 2 Go for our brewery wedding in July. From planning the event to take down after our ceremony was over, the team at was super accommodating, professional, and personable. Our guests felt as if they were attending a rock concert at our wedding and were in awe of the players skill and entertaining personalities. Everyone loved that they were able to control the songs by requesting their favorite music and then having it played. I've been recommending Howl 2 Go to my friends for their weddings and private parties as well as I was so thrilled by the awesome experience. Even my older guests were up dancing and singing the night away! Special shout out to Rachel who blew us away with an amazing cover/mash up of our favorite Lady Gaga songs as well as Tommy for killing it on the guitar! You guys were amazing! Big thanks also to Emily for helping coordinate everything so smoothly!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

What a great location for a cool wedding! We had such a great time with you, your friends and family. You guys all came up with some great song requests and it is always fun for us to have a full dance floor from beginning to end. Thank you again for having us and we hope to see you again soon :)
  • h1994

Holly · Married on 12/07/2019

Blown Away!

My husband and love Howl at the Moon, so we decided to make the plunge to go with Howl2Go. They exceeded every expectation we had. We chose the live music for cocktail hour- which Brian KILLED!!! Then we chose the two pianos, guitar, and drums for our wedding reception of 200+ people. Emily, the coordinator made the process smooth and never left us with any questions. She was efficient, friendly, and organized. Even with a few bumps along the planning process, because of the venue, Emily and Wes made everything we envisioned possible. The band was amazing, and when I say amazing I mean out of this world. Brian and the guys were professional, full of energy, and the dance floor was never empty! Choosing Howl2Go for our wedding band was the best decision we have made, we had people raving (and still complimenting) us on the atmosphere Howl2Go created. I can't thank them enough

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren V. · Married on 10/26/2019

Coolest wedding band experience ever!!!

What an amazing experience of having dueling pianos at our wedding. They sounded like a real band. Our players brought so much energy and kept people out on the dance floor. They implemented all the special dance songs and requests we asked for. It was a little nervous not knowing exactly who our players were until about 1.5 months before our event, but rest assured they are all amazing and so talented. We got so many compliments on how creative to have dueling pianos. We are so happy we went with Howl2Go!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Lane

Lane G. · Married on 10/19/2019

Top 5, one of the best decisions we made for our wedding

I absolutely would recommend Howl to other couples for their wedding. Kate and I wanted to have a live music experience at our wedding, but with the variety of music selection similar to a DJ. Howl is the perfect group to do this as their artists can play any genre, and even more importantly read the room to get the guests involved on the dance floor.

Our Howl artists absolutely crushed their performance, at no point in the night were people not out on the dancefloor. At one point in the night, Kate and I got up on the stage with the players and jammed out with them tambourine and cowbell style.

The lead-up to the event was pleasant and painless, all we had to do was provide general info about our guest demographics, the vibe we were going for, a couple of key songs and they took care of the rest.

Hiring Howl for our wedding was top 5 one of the best decisions of the day. Period.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Hi Lane & Hi Kate!!

We had a blast with you guys and thank you so much for having us come out to Manhattan to party with you and your family!

You were both an absolute pleasure to plan with and everyone sharing your big day was ready to party!

Thank you both again and congratulations from your performers, Paul & Lauren and all of us at Howl2GO!

Alyssa S. · Married on 10/09/2019

Best decision for our ceremony and reception

Hiring Howl for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. In terms of a live band, it was the best price for the most varied and customizable music playlist.
    Emily felt like a wedding planner she was so detail oriented, proactive, and helpful. I had no doubts (and I am a worrier!) because she was so professional and reachable throughout the entire planning process.
    Last minute, we wanted to add a horn to the band, and seriously like a week before the wedding they made it happen. We are so thankful for this team!
    The reception was so fun, the band was amazing and everyone had a blast dancing the entire night. They incorporated all of the songs we requested, even the obscure ones, avoided the songs we didn't want played, and handled the first dance songs for us.
    The day of went SO smoothly thanks to Wes and the entire band. They were setting up for the ceremony, and it started to sprinkle so they asked what to do, and with no hesitation they re-set up inside. The rain stopped and it looked like we may be able to move outside, and they again asked without hesitation if we wanted them to re-set up back outside. I was as nervous as a bride on her wedding day when it started raining. They made me feel heard and like the decision was mine without any judgement. We decided to keep it inside and they did WONDERFULLY during the ceremony! The transitions were seamless, the sound quality was great, our microphones were wonderful, and they coordinated with our videographer beautifully.
    Overall - I know that our wedding day was so much fun and seamless thanks to this team.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Molly M. · Married on 10/08/2019

Incredible band!

Very professional and organized. They can play anything and everything! Our dance floor was packed all night (we had over 300 people) and people said it was the best wedding band they have ever seen!

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Wow Molly your wedding was off-the-chain beautiful and it was an honor to be a part of your big day. Everything was perfect and we had just as much fun as you and your guests :) We can't wait to see you again in February for your sister's wedding in Vail! Best wishes from the Howl2GO Team

Abigail R. · Married on 10/05/2019

There is a reason they have a 5 star rating!

Howl2Go was amazing from start to finish. Working with Emily was easy & she had so much great advice & help for a clueless bride such as myself. After seeing her & her fellow performer at my sister's wedding, I knew they would be perfect for mine as well. Our guests loved being able to request songs and the overall performance was mind blowing. I highly recommend for any event! Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Thank you for the delightful review, Abigail! We were honored that you chose us for your entertainment after seeing us perform at your sister's wedding. It was splendid to be a part of your special day! See you soon, from the Howl2GO Team!
  • Lisa

Lisa P. · Married on 07/20/2019

Guests Can't Stop Talking About It!

Howl2Go Dueling Pianos were an incredible addition to our wedding day! From our first inquiries, Emily’s excellent communication skills and prompt responses made coordinating the entertainment easy and fun and we knew we had made the right choice. Coordinating with the local players to select playlists for the cocktail hour, dinner, and special songs/announcements was exciting and so simple. John was extremely flexible with announcements and timing, not to mention a skilled player who kept the party going all night along with the other pianist and drummer! The live show kept us and our guests dancing, singing loudly, and continually requesting more. We didn’t want the show or the fun to end. Almost a week later, I’m still smiling and running songs and memories through my head. Our guests can’t stop telling us and others what an outstanding part of our wedding day Howl2Go Dueling Pianos were and we couldn't agree more! I would recommend Howl2Go to any couple looking to add live music, open requests, high energy, and a ton of fun memories to their wedding day.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Lisa - thank you - we had so much fun playing your non-stop party! The energy at the wedding was awesome, and Emily really enjoyed working with you to make your special day perfect. We hope your fond memories last a lifetime!
  • Kacy

Kacy C. · Married on 06/01/2019

OUTSTANDING wedding entertainment!

Howl 2 Go was by far our favorite wedding vendor. We were quick to choose them originally as we're big fans of Howl at the Moon and we were not disappointed! We used Howl 2 Go for all our music (ceremony, cocktail hour, MC, recorded music during dinner, and reception entertainment). The planning process was super smooth- Emily did a great job keeping in touch with us and taking care of all the logistics. They brought all their own sound, lighting, staging, and music equipment and even brought separate equipment for the ceremony and reception (in two separate places) to avoid having to move things and set up again during cocktail hour. They also provided all the sound/ mics for our officiant and our speeches during dinner. The show was SPECTACULAR and many guests told us that they'd be using Howl 2 Go for their next events. Our biggest piece of advice is to upgrade to the 4 piece band- that way the musicians can switch instruments throughout the evening. We had a variety of pianos+drums+guitar in addition to trumpet, electric fiddle, and keytar. One of our band members is a sound engineer and he was able to modify some of the recorded songs we requested throughout the evening to make sure that the first dances didn't stretch on too long. Most of our 220 guests stayed to the very end of the night to watch the band. Howl really knows how to command a room and put on a show!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Kacy - we are so glad to hear that we were your favorite wedding vendor! We love bringing the Howl at the Moon experience to weddings like yours. Emily was only too happy to help make your special day perfect. Wishing you all the best, the Howl2Go Team.
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 01/12/2019

Absolute blast

There is no other words than to say FABULOUS. Our wedding was so much fun because of Holw at the Moon. It was a wedding to remember and everyone tells us it was the best. Thank you all so much!!

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Thank you so much Maggie & Tyler! Congratulations to you both and thank you for having us entertain you and your guests on such a special day out in Leeton. You guys were great fun to work with and we hope you had the best night ever! Wishing you all the best for a wonderful future from Paul, Lauren and Liam, your Howl2GO Band!
  • Chloe

Chloe · Married on 12/01/2018

The Perfect Wedding Band

Howl2Go played at our wedding this December and we couldn't have dreamed up a better band! They were very easy to plan with, even up to two days before our big day. Emily and Jordan rocked it at our reception, keeping the dance floor full the entire reception. It was more of a splurge for our wedding, but was one of the best decisions we made. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Thank you so much for the gracious review, Chloe! Emily and Jordan thoroughly enjoyed rocking-out at your reception. It sounds like we met our goal of keeping the dance floor packed at all times. We hope we can come back and party all over again sometime in the future!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/03/2018

BEST part of our reception!

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Howl2Go! From the beginning, they were so helpful and attentive and Emily was a pleasure to work with. They were organized and scheduled phone calls with us to make sure everything was coordinated perfectly and were so helpful in answering all of our questions and accommodating last minute changes/requests. They created a google doc where we could see all of the details and make any changes needed. They even took the time to go through everyone's names and make sure they had the right pronunciation for announcements, etc. Our wedding was in Ellicottville, NY and they drove 3 hours from Pittsburgh, PA to play at our reception, so even if there is not a Howl at the Moon nearby, it's worth looking into whether they're available for your wedding. We booked the two pianos, drummer, and guitar player, and were so glad we did! At our reception, the dance floor was packed from start to finish, and all of our guests--young and old--danced the entire night! Several of our guests told us that it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding, and we have Howl2Go to thank for that! On top of everything, they are incredibly reasonably priced. Truly the best decision ever!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Kelsey - you are too kind! Thank you so much for having us entertain you and your guests on your special day. Likewise, it was Emily's pleasure to work with you, and the band loved seeing everyone dancing the entire night. We had a blast visiting Ellicottville and hope to return sometime soon!
  • Hannah

Hannah R. · Married on 10/20/2018

One of the best parts of our day!

My husband made it clear early on in the planning process that he wanted live music but I was skeptical that we could find a band that fit our budget. Howl2Go was the perfect solution. At other weddings we’ve been to the dance floor sometimes clears out but ours was occupied at all times. The band even gamely learned to play “I’ll make a man out of you” from Mulan because we knew it would get all our friends sing-screaming. Thank you so much Dan and the east coast crew. You were amazing!

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Thank you for calling us your "perfect solution," Hannah! It was a pleasure playing for you and your guests all night long. Dan really enjoyed working with you to help make your special day perfect. Wishing you all the best, the Howl2GO Team.
  • Michelle

Michelle W. · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Wedding Decision Ever!!!

Howl2Go was absolutely incredible from day 1! They were extremely fun and easy to work with and even helped guide me through day of logistics and planning. The group was an incredible hit at the wedding and everyone had so much fun. I would 1000% recommend Howl2Go to any couples looking to have a blast at a wedding - and for the same (if not less) as a DJ!! Wonderful experience!

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

WOW! Thank you so much, Michelle, and congratulations on such a beautiful day! Your event planning skills made this the only wedding ever that ran ahead of schedule all day! You were all a pleasure to work with and we hope to see you again soon. Howl2GO
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

We booked Howl2Go for our barn wedding earlier this month and they were perfect. Emily was amazing at coordinating everything, down to my Dad's last minute request for them to learn the Baby Shark song. :) Jordan and the whole band were great and played almost every request. We got so many compliments from our guests. We have always loved Howl, but now they have a special place in our memories. Best Day Ever.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Congratulations to you and David and thank you again for having us perform for you and your family. Jordan, Cassandra, and the band really had a great time with you and this was the first time we'd ever played a wedding with a "Groomsdog" in attendance! Congratulations from all of us at Howl2GO Weddings!

Elise · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing!!!

Howl2Go was perfect for our wedding! They created such a fun environment for our guests - as soon as they started dancing, all 230 of our guests (even the grandparents) were out on the dance floor!! They were easy to work with and specialized the set list just for us (e.g. playing the IU fight song since both my husband and I attended undergrad there!). I would highly suggest them to anyone!!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Wow - what a kind review, Elise! It is so nice to hear that we met our goal of bringing perfect entertainment to your wedding. It was a pleasure playing for you and your 230 guests and we were honored to play the IU fight song! Thank you so much!

Bryan M. · Married on 09/02/2018

You've Been Thunderstruck!

We had Howl2GO for our wedding over Labor Day Weekend. We had 2 pianos, a drummer, and a guitarist. The band was a huge hit with everyone at the wedding. We requested the band start with Thunderstruck, which they learned specifically for our wedding, and absolutely blew the walls off the venue with the performance. Highly recommended, the interaction and the pianos will make your wedding extremely unique, as all we heard was how different and great it was from all of our guests. It was so good, we ended up at the actual Howl at the Moon bar following the reception!

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Hi Bryan & Lauren - thank you so much for this wonderful review. You couldn't have picked a better venue in all of Houston for your big day: it was an honor to play for your ceremony and reception and we were thrilled to be able to entertain all of you. Your music choices were some of our favorite songs to play and we had a blast performing for you and your families. Congrats again, Howl2GO Weddings

James · Married on 09/01/2018

Outstanding doesn't even begin to describe Howl2Go!

Kayla and I fell in love with Howl at the Moon while we were on a trip to San Antonio and immediately knew we wanted a dueling piano band to perform at our wedding. After doing a little digging we found out they had Howl2Go! We honestly couldn't have asked for a better band to play on our big day. We had 2 pianos, drummer, and guitarist (Wesley, Amanda, Alissa, and Sean). I highly recommend booking the whole band as they keep the party going all night long! Dealing with Howl2Go was probably one of the LEAST stressful things about our wedding. Emily was very prompt with answering all of our questions and it only took 2 quick phone calls to make sure all of the details of the day would be taken care of. The day of was a breeze as well! We had a pianist play at our ceremony and had Howl2Go mic myself, the bride, and the officiant up so everyone in the audience could hear. The reception was a hit as well! We told them we wanted a party all night long, and they delivered!! Our guests were dancing the entire time, and we received so many great reviews! (Guests are still talking about it!) Our venue even said that Howl2Go was the easiest and most efficient band they had ever dealt with. If you are even considering a band or dueling pianos to play at your wedding, look no further! I would highly recommend Howl2Go!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Congratulations, Kayla and James! We love bringing the Howl at the Moon experience to awesome weddings like yours. The whole crew had a blast! We are so glad we were able to bring you high energy entertainment with no stress on your part, and it was Emily's pleasure to work with you. We hope we can party all night long again with you sometime in the future! Howl2GO

Joseph W. · Married on 09/01/2018

Howl at the Wentworth

The initial set up and consultation was precise and time efficient. The coordinator called with the VP of entertainment and went through, step by step, the program, what I wanted, and planned out everything to make my job so easy. Changes to song choices and order could be made as late as the day of! The band was vibrant and my family and guests enjoyed the live band experience. Definitely recommend seeing them live at Howl at the Moon in Boston if you have time. Definitely recommend for any wedding

Sent on 11/08/2018

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Thank you, Joseph! What a gracious review. It is our goal to customize every experience and to be completely flexible about the songs we play. We love to hear that you and your crowd had such a great time. It was a pleasure and we were honored to be a part of your special day!

Maggie · Married on 08/18/2018

Howl 2 Go played at my wedding in August and they were absolutely amazing! My guests were on the dancefloor the entire night. My guests are still raving about how great the entertainment was! Booking was simple, the communication with the wedding specialist was great, and they made my wedding a night to remember!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Congrats, Maggie & Joe! What an amazing evening and what a venue! You were both a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and on the big day. Thank you again for having us perform and we're so happy you guys had the best day ever! Wishing you all the very best, The Howl2GO Wedding Team