Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon Reviews

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon 5
Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon 6
Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon 7

Elizabeth · Getting married on 04/05/2021

Phenomenal live music for wedding

My interest in Howl2Go initially peaked because it was actually well under out budget for live music at our wedding. I was intrigued, as I had frequented the Boston bar location multiple times and was unaware that they performed at weddings, as well. The more I learned, the more I grew excited. Emily was an excellent administrator, answering all questions and addressing concerns along the way - excellent customer service. Fast forward to the day of. I could not be more pleased with the quality, talent and sheer entertainment that the musicians delivered - they were phenomenal. Countless guests (including several "music snobs") came to tell me during and after the reception just how impressed they were start to finish. If you're considering live music in Boston and do not want to pay $10,000 for a 7 piece band, choose Howl2Go (I had an extra guitar and drums which made a huge difference). You will not regret your decision, I promise.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Polonski · Married on 07/20/2019

Guests Can't Stop Talking About It!

Howl2Go Dueling Pianos were an incredible addition to our wedding day! From our first inquiries, Emily’s excellent communication skills and prompt responses made coordinating the entertainment easy and fun and we knew we had made the right choice. Coordinating with the local players to select playlists for the cocktail hour, dinner, and special songs/announcements was exciting and so simple. John was extremely flexible with announcements and timing, not to mention a skilled player who kept the party going all night along with the other pianist and drummer! The live show kept us and our guests dancing, singing loudly, and continually requesting more. We didn’t want the show or the fun to end. Almost a week later, I’m still smiling and running songs and memories through my head. Our guests can’t stop telling us and others what an outstanding part of our wedding day Howl2Go Dueling Pianos were and we couldn't agree more! I would recommend Howl2Go to any couple looking to add live music, open requests, high energy, and a ton of fun memories to their wedding day.

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Kacy

Kacy Calderwood · Married on 06/01/2019

OUTSTANDING wedding entertainment!

Howl 2 Go was by far our favorite wedding vendor. We were quick to choose them originally as we're big fans of Howl at the Moon and we were not disappointed! We used Howl 2 Go for all our music (ceremony, cocktail hour, MC, recorded music during dinner, and reception entertainment). The planning process was super smooth- Emily did a great job keeping in touch with us and taking care of all the logistics. They brought all their own sound, lighting, staging, and music equipment and even brought separate equipment for the ceremony and reception (in two separate places) to avoid having to move things and set up again during cocktail hour. They also provided all the sound/ mics for our officiant and our speeches during dinner. The show was SPECTACULAR and many guests told us that they'd be using Howl 2 Go for their next events. Our biggest piece of advice is to upgrade to the 4 piece band- that way the musicians can switch instruments throughout the evening. We had a variety of pianos+drums+guitar in addition to trumpet, electric fiddle, and keytar. One of our band members is a sound engineer and he was able to modify some of the recorded songs we requested throughout the evening to make sure that the first dances didn't stretch on too long. Most of our 220 guests stayed to the very end of the night to watch the band. Howl really knows how to command a room and put on a show!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon 12
  • Chloe

Chloe · Married on 12/01/2018

The Perfect Wedding Band

Howl2Go played at our wedding this December and we couldn't have dreamed up a better band! They were very easy to plan with, even up to two days before our big day. Emily and Jordan rocked it at our reception, keeping the dance floor full the entire reception. It was more of a splurge for our wedding, but was one of the best decisions we made. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/03/2018

BEST part of our reception!

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Howl2Go! From the beginning, they were so helpful and attentive and Emily was a pleasure to work with. They were organized and scheduled phone calls with us to make sure everything was coordinated perfectly and were so helpful in answering all of our questions and accommodating last minute changes/requests. They created a google doc where we could see all of the details and make any changes needed. They even took the time to go through everyone's names and make sure they had the right pronunciation for announcements, etc. Our wedding was in Ellicottville, NY and they drove 3 hours from Pittsburgh, PA to play at our reception, so even if there is not a Howl at the Moon nearby, it's worth looking into whether they're available for your wedding. We booked the two pianos, drummer, and guitar player, and were so glad we did! At our reception, the dance floor was packed from start to finish, and all of our guests--young and old--danced the entire night! Several of our guests told us that it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding, and we have Howl2Go to thank for that! On top of everything, they are incredibly reasonably priced. Truly the best decision ever!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Hannah Rishel · Married on 10/20/2018

One of the best parts of our day!

My husband made it clear early on in the planning process that he wanted live music but I was skeptical that we could find a band that fit our budget. Howl2Go was the perfect solution. At other weddings we’ve been to the dance floor sometimes clears out but ours was occupied at all times. The band even gamely learned to play “I’ll make a man out of you” from Mulan because we knew it would get all our friends sing-screaming. Thank you so much Dan and the east coast crew. You were amazing!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

We booked Howl2Go for our barn wedding earlier this month and they were perfect. Emily was amazing at coordinating everything, down to my Dad's last minute request for them to learn the Baby Shark song. :) Jordan and the whole band were great and played almost every request. We got so many compliments from our guests. We have always loved Howl, but now they have a special place in our memories. Best Day Ever.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Congratulations to you and David and thank you again for having us perform for you and your family. Jordan, Cassandra, and the band really had a great time with you and this was the first time we'd ever played a wedding with a "Groomsdog" in attendance! Congratulations from all of us at Howl2GO Weddings!

Elise · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing!!!

Howl2Go was perfect for our wedding! They created such a fun environment for our guests - as soon as they started dancing, all 230 of our guests (even the grandparents) were out on the dance floor!! They were easy to work with and specialized the set list just for us (e.g. playing the IU fight song since both my husband and I attended undergrad there!). I would highly suggest them to anyone!!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Bryan Mitchell · Married on 09/02/2018

You've Been Thunderstruck!

We had Howl2GO for our wedding over Labor Day Weekend. We had 2 pianos, a drummer, and a guitarist. The band was a huge hit with everyone at the wedding. We requested the band start with Thunderstruck, which they learned specifically for our wedding, and absolutely blew the walls off the venue with the performance. Highly recommended, the interaction and the pianos will make your wedding extremely unique, as all we heard was how different and great it was from all of our guests. It was so good, we ended up at the actual Howl at the Moon bar following the reception!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Hi Bryan & Lauren - thank you so much for this wonderful review. You couldn't have picked a better venue in all of Houston for your big day: it was an honor to play for your ceremony and reception and we were thrilled to be able to entertain all of you. Your music choices were some of our favorite songs to play and we had a blast performing for you and your families. Congrats again, Howl2GO Weddings

James · Married on 09/01/2018

Outstanding doesn't even begin to describe Howl2Go!

Kayla and I fell in love with Howl at the Moon while we were on a trip to San Antonio and immediately knew we wanted a dueling piano band to perform at our wedding. After doing a little digging we found out they had Howl2Go! We honestly couldn't have asked for a better band to play on our big day. We had 2 pianos, drummer, and guitarist (Wesley, Amanda, Alissa, and Sean). I highly recommend booking the whole band as they keep the party going all night long! Dealing with Howl2Go was probably one of the LEAST stressful things about our wedding. Emily was very prompt with answering all of our questions and it only took 2 quick phone calls to make sure all of the details of the day would be taken care of. The day of was a breeze as well! We had a pianist play at our ceremony and had Howl2Go mic myself, the bride, and the officiant up so everyone in the audience could hear. The reception was a hit as well! We told them we wanted a party all night long, and they delivered!! Our guests were dancing the entire time, and we received so many great reviews! (Guests are still talking about it!) Our venue even said that Howl2Go was the easiest and most efficient band they had ever dealt with. If you are even considering a band or dueling pianos to play at your wedding, look no further! I would highly recommend Howl2Go!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Joseph Whittaker · Married on 09/01/2018

Howl at the Wentworth

The initial set up and consultation was precise and time efficient. The coordinator called with the VP of entertainment and went through, step by step, the program, what I wanted, and planned out everything to make my job so easy. Changes to song choices and order could be made as late as the day of! The band was vibrant and my family and guests enjoyed the live band experience. Definitely recommend seeing them live at Howl at the Moon in Boston if you have time. Definitely recommend for any wedding

Sent on 11/08/2018

Maggie · Married on 08/18/2018

Howl 2 Go played at my wedding in August and they were absolutely amazing! My guests were on the dancefloor the entire night. My guests are still raving about how great the entertainment was! Booking was simple, the communication with the wedding specialist was great, and they made my wedding a night to remember!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Congrats, Maggie & Joe! What an amazing evening and what a venue! You were both a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and on the big day. Thank you again for having us perform and we're so happy you guys had the best day ever! Wishing you all the very best, The Howl2GO Wedding Team

Megan · Married on 08/18/2018

Howl2Go played at our Chicago wedding. It has been about a month after our event, and our guests are still RAVING about the experience. The band was easy to work with and accommodated every request we had. They helped us bring down the house with "Shout" as our last song. The night was so perfect, I was moved me to tears. Five stars are not enough! Hiring Howl2Go was the best decision we made out of our entire wedding planning process.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Megan, thank you again for having us perform for you and Sal - what a beautiful day and your setting was absolutely perfect. We had a wonderful time with you and your guests and it was awesome that the dancefloor was full from beginning to end! Emily loved working with you throughout the planning process and the band thoroughly enjoyed the party with you. Thank you again and congrats to you both!
  • Jane

Jane Jackson · Married on 08/18/2018

Best decision ever!

Having dueling pianos at my wedding has always been a dream of mine. Howl2Go could not have done a more amazing job! Our wedding was in Kansas City and our players were Wes, Nick, and Chris. We had the 2 pianos and the drummer. We were going back and forth on adding a drummer and we are so glad that we did with our number of guests (approximately 175). It was a great addition. They did a great job playing during dinner and then kept the party going all night long. The dance floor was packed all night long. At the end of the night many guests said they hoped dueling pianos would become the next wedding trend because they enjoyed them so much...and I hope that becomes true! Howl2Go was by far the most organized vendor that I worked with during the wedding process. Emily and the players made sure the evening went as we wanted and thought of things we wouldn't have. They saved the requests cards for us and it was fun to go back and see what everyone requested. I highly recommend using Howl2Go for your wedding or any kind of event that you are looking for live music!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Thank you so very much Jane & Brandon! Your wedding was spectacular and we're thrilled you went with adding the drummer - it makes all the difference to our wedding shows to encourage people to get up on their feet from the very start! We pride ourselves on our pre-production of our weddings to ensure we're fully on the same page throughout the process and we're so happy you appreciated this in the lead up to your big day. Thank you again for having us perform and congratulations to you both!

Jamie · Married on 08/04/2018

Howl2Go was the BEST decision we made for our wedding!!! Emily was AMAZING to work with and all of the musicians (two pianos, drums, and guitar) were extremely talented and great performers. The dance floor was full the entire night and all of our guests are still talking about the fun they had on the dance floor. I wish I could give them 10 stars and hire them for another party this weekend!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

What an amazing wedding you had, Jamie! We're so happy you and Derek had such a great night and we were honored to be a part of your happy day. You were both such a pleasure to work with and we're thrilled you enjoyed our performance and we were able to add to such an important day in your lives. Thank you again!

Seth · Married on 07/14/2018

We couldnt have asked for a better band! They learned new songs just for me, let my father in law rap on stage, added a sax player last minute, and played all the requests! They absolutely killed it. I recommend using Howl 2 Go for any and all weddings!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon 13
    Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon 14
    Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon 15
    Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon 16
    Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon 17
    Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon 18

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Seth this was the most rock n' roll wedding ever! You guys were wonderful and what a party! Thank you for sharing these pics. Dan, Nia & our Howl2GO Wedding Band had a blast with you guys. Thank you again for having us!

Marlene · Married on 07/01/2018

Best decison ever!!! We were looking for a live band for our wedding but, then I stumbled upon Howl2GO on the Knot. We got married in July and our guests are still talking about how great Howl2GO was! Our guests couldn't stop dancing the whole night. I loved how Howl2GO helped keep the party going all night and they annouced the garter toss, first dances, cake cutting etc. We had a blast!! It was definitly worth the investment !!Read Less

Sent on 09/11/2018

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Congratulations Marlene & Jake! What a wonderful evening and thank you so much for having us. Emily, Jordan, Joanna, and Terrell had a great time performing for you and your family & friends. You chose a spectacular venue (we've performed there a few times now) and we were so happy to share your day with you both. We're so glad you both enjoyed yourselves and everything went perfectly! Wishing you all the very best for the future, The Howl2GO Wedding Team.

Ashley · Married on 06/29/2018

My bride and I cannot say enough amazing things about Emily and her team. Emily had regular phone calls with us to go over flow and she had some amazing suggestions. Her outgoing personality was flawless in keeping the wedding details moving. From announcing cocktail hour, to dinner, speeches and games and more. We loved working with her and their show made the reception amazing.

On a special note Emily worked with our friend who played the tenor sax for our processional. Holy smokes it was amazing. She handled all communication with him leading up to the ceremony. Emily also played our first dance song and rehearsed with our minister who sang it. Those two pieces were custom requests and it was the best choice to hire Howl 2 Go.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2018

Having Howl2Go at our wedding was the best decision we made! We had the full band (2 pianos, guitarist, and drummer) and they were amazing! Emily and Jordan were extremely professional and even reached out to all of my other vendors to coordinate everything so I didn't have to act as a middle man. I got so many compliments from my guests afterwards about the band, and all of my guests literally danced all night! Loved them!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much for this review! We loved planning your big day with you and Paul and we couldn't be happier that your special day was perfect! Emily & Jordan were only too happy to help make your day amazing - that's why we are here! Thank you again so much for letting us know how we did - we love compliments :)

Lori · Married on 06/23/2018

This was my splurge when planning my daughter's wedding and it was so worth it!! Howl2Go was phenomenal to work with in every way. I opted for the 4 piece band, as I love live music and think it adds a memorable touch to wedding receptions. Emily was my main contact, and ensured that all details were attended to. I was planning the event from out of state, so most of our communication was by email, but she kept us on track. The musicians were awesome, and our lead musician, Ashley, was outstanding. He was so easy to work with, flexible, interactive, personable. He also provided ceremony music as well. We were outdoors, with a tent and a generator, and everything went perfectly. All of our guests commented on how awesome the music was and many said it was the most fun wedding they have ever been to!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Lori, this is so awesome - thank you so much for trusting us with your daughter's wedding and we're so happy that we were able to be a small part of such an important day. We're not sure who had more fun - us or you! Thank you again and congratulations to you and your newly extended family!

Steven · Married on 06/16/2018

We used Howl2Go for our Baltimore summer wedding, and were thoroughly impressed with the responsiveness of the organization in planning our event and quality of the performance on the day itself. Emily was very helpful in the weeks leading up to develop a performance that was enough custom to be made our own while not detracting from the open-ended nature of a dueling piano's performance.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Thank You so much, Steven and Jessica, for having us party with you! We are truly happy that your day was so perfect and that we were able to bring everything you had hoped to your big day! We loved building out your musical choices with you both during the planning stages of your big day. Wishing you all the very best, Howl2GO

Erica · Married on 06/08/2018

Five stars is not enough for the outstanding job that Howl2Go did at our wedding. People were on the dance floor until the very last minute. The band members were very kind to all the guests and honored most of the requests that they suggested. They nailed our first dance, father/daughter, and mother/son dances and they were spot on with the microphone when people were giving speeches. Honestly I didn't even notice when they were setting up or tearing down because they were able to take care of everything by themselves.

My husband and I love attending Howl at the Moon so picking Howl2Go for our wedding was an easy choice. All of the coordinating staff is very knowledgable/helpful and often respond within minutes to emails or phone calls. I highly recommend dueling pianos for anyone thinking about a live band for their wedding and the best choice for a live band is Howl2Go!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Wow Erica thank you so much for this kind review! We're so glad you had such a wonderful day and that we were able to bring the party to your wedding! You are both awesome and we hope to see you at Howl at the Moon Denver again soon!

Maggie · Married on 06/02/2018

Having Howl2Go play at our wedding reception was one of the best decisions my fiancé and I could have made. Our main contact was Emily. From the get-go, she was organized, kind, and helpful. Our wedding and reception were both in a tiny town about 4 hours outside of Chicago. Three incredibly talented musicians (Emily, Jordan, and Jahari! Highly recommend all three!) travelled from Chicago to emcee, sing, play the piano, play the guitar, and play the drums. The dance floor was packed the entire night, and we received SO many compliments about the musicians! Although Howl2Go was a splurge for us, we are so happy we decided to book them. Overall, we highly recommend Howl2Go for anyone interested in having a live band at their wedding.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Thank you so much, Maggie, for this awesome review! We're so happy for you and Adam. Thank you again for having us perform - Emily, Jordan & Jahari were honored to be a part of your big day and we really hope we get to see you again soon. Best wishes, the Howl2GO team!

Michael · Married on 05/12/2018

i can't overstate how awesome this was at our wedding in May 2018. We sort of booked it 'blindly' thinking "oh dualing pianos might be cool," and the players completely ran with it. They were organized on the front end so we knew the entire timeline, and once they started playing our entire wedding was on the dance floor the entire night. They played straight from 8:30pm-midnight without ANY breaks - it was incredible. Many of the cards we've received from guests post-wedding have mentioned how much fun they had because of Howl2Go.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Howl2GO Dueling Pianos by Howl at the Moon's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review, Michael! We were so thrilled to join you both on your special day in Tampa and we're so happy we brought all your guests together on the dancefloor. Congratulations to you both!