How Sweet It Is Cake Studio Reviews

24 | Columbus, GA

24 Reviews for How Sweet It Is Cake Studio

Brittany West · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Best cakes and sweetest baker!

Chari is absolutely amazing!! Her cakes were by far the best we tasted during our hunt for a wedding cake. When we had our tasting it was so hard to choose a flavor, that instead of just picking one, we decided to do 3 cakes from her. She made our gorgeous wedding cake, grooms cake, as well as our rehearsal dinner cake. Everyone at our rehearsal dinner and wedding raved about our cake and we had many people request her information for their future cakes. Now a year after our original tasting, we called upon her again to make our baby reveal cake and of course she didn't disappoint! Needless to say, she'll be making all of our cakes for any special occasion and I can't recommend her enough for any future brides!!

Sent on 01/27/2020

How Sweet It Is Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany!! It was an absolute pleasure to serve you and I can't wait to make your little ones cakes for years to come!
  • Lindy

Lindy Schartau · Married on 10/24/2020

My wedding

My cake was beautiful and delicious, there was a little scare with the grooms cake but she quickly did everything she could fix it and everything turned out just fine ! I will continue to order my cakes from how sweet it is. She has the best icing everrr!!!

Sent on 09/30/2020

How Sweet It Is Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Lindy! It is always a pleasure to serve your family! I'm glad it was a quick fix and none were the wiser!! I'm so glad you loved it all!!! Coconut and raspberry for the win!
  • Christy

Christy Brown · Married on 10/10/2020

Several options, absolutely delicious cake

We went for our tasting and went with butter pecan. She had excellent suggestions and was very friendly and funny. She went out of her way to show us exactly how our cake will look and the price was extremely reasonable.

Sent on 01/19/2020

How Sweet It Is Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure to meet you both and I look forward to making your beautiful AND delicious cake for you special day!
  • Toni

Toni Hornsby · Married on 09/05/2020

Dream cake

I can’t say enough about Chari and this bakery she was so sweet during our tasting and when it came time for our big day what I had envisioned for our wedding cake she made it happen!!! it was the most beautiful cake I’ve ever seen and everybody loved it and it was absolutely delicious I highly recommend How Sweet It Is Bakery.

Sent on 09/06/2020

How Sweet It Is Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Toni! It was an honor and pleasure to serve you and Scott on your special day! Cheers to a lifetime of happiness for you both!

Lindsay Woodson · Married on 09/05/2020

Absolutely amazing

Our wedding cake was amazing and Chari went above and beyond to make everything perfect. Not only was our cake so beautiful and everything we wanted but it tasted fantastic. It's hard to find a cake that tastes great and looks wonderful but that is exactly what you will get when you order from How Sweet It Is.

Sent on 09/23/2020

How Sweet It Is Cake Studio's reply:

You are too kind! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a sweet part of your special day! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness and love!

Kimberly · Married on 05/16/2020

Flawless, delicious, and PERFECT. How Sweet it is gave me EXACTLY what I wanted. She went about and beyond for me on my special day!

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL&DELICIOUS

Sent on 06/23/2020

How Sweet It Is Cake Studio's reply:

It was absolutely my pleasure and honor to serve your special day! Your venue was beautiful and everything looked amazing. May your you life be blessed with a plethora of wonderful memories!

Brittney · Married on 03/22/2020

Beyond amazing!

Chari is amazing! She was so fun to work with in creating our perfect cake. From the flavors (which ALL are amazing!) to the look she was energetic and excited to get us our perfect cake! My husband and I were suppose to get married March 22, 2020; due to COVID-19 we had to postpone our big wedding as planned. When we reached out to Chari just days before our wedding was suppose to happen she was so understanding. We got married with our family and wedding party that was already in town on the Chattahoochee River March 21, 2020 at the Airbnb my MOH and mother reserved for our honeymoon night. With such a big heart Chari made us the most intimate and beautiful one tier cake to share with our family that night. I cannot express how amazing of an experience this all was and frustrating at the same time but, Chari made it sweet for us all!!! I cannot wait to have our big party with our real cake we spent so much time picking flavors and designing with this amazing women! She is so genuine and fun to work with! No matter your event I know she will make it personal and special in every way! Thank you times a million! -The Lestino’s

Sent on 06/08/2020

How Sweet It Is Cake Studio's reply:

You are so SWEET! It was a blessing to be able to make it a little bit special with everything you already had going on I am just happy I could help! Can't wait for the big big day :)
  • Tawana

Tawana · Married on 11/16/2019

Mrs. Haynes

Ms. Chari was very professional and my cake and cupcakes was delicious.

Sent on 11/23/2019

How Sweet It Is Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Tawana, it was a pleasure to serve you! Your venue looks amazing and I wish you both many years of happiness!
  • Christina

Christina Marie Miranda · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Cake and Cupcakes

I have to say everything was amazing! She literally took my ideas in my head and brought them to life! It was beautiful and the taste was even better! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

How Sweet It Is Cake Studio's reply:

It was absolutely my pleasure Christina!!! Thank you for trusting us with your very special day! We hope you loved your customer toppers too!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Caudullo · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Baker!

Chari baked my wedding cake and desserts and was amazing to work with from the very beginning. She was very understanding of our budget and incredibly knowledgeable about the quantity of cake/desserts to order. She answered every question, gave advice, and made the best tasting desserts!! She made things so quick and easy, I never had any concerns about the taste or design or logistics of any of it! I highly recommend Chari!!

Sent on 10/12/2019

How Sweet It Is Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Ali! It was my pleasure to serve you, I can't wait to see pictures from you special day! We also have a Facebook contest for our past brides you may want to check out!!! Congratulations again and thanks for the honor of serving your special day!

Kristen · Married on 05/04/2019

Tasty and Gorgeous Work

Chari produced my exact vision for what I wanted for my cake. I always knew I wanted a variety of cupcake flavors, and we ended up choosing 5 different flavors since they were all amazing. I also knew I wanted to incorporate my dog some way into our wedding, so she ended up creating a fondant dog and made her “digging” into the side of the cake! I LOVED IT!

Sent on 05/13/2019

How Sweet It Is Cake Studio's reply:

I'm so happy you loved it Kristen! It was a pleasure to do it for you, I hope little Roxy enjoyed it to ☺️

Christal · Married on 04/21/2018

Chari with How Sweet it Is. Very professional, sweet and exceed your expectations. I will forever recommend her services for my personal use. And for clients in the future very pleased!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

We are still getting compliments on our wedding cake! All three flavors were so yummy and the cake was exactly how I envisioned it! I changed my mind last minute and asked to add a caramel drizzle a week before the wedding and she was so accommodating and ROCKED IT! Pricing was better than most shops around town and so many awesome flavors to choose from! Can't wait to eat more on our anniversary!

April · Married on 10/28/2017

I absolutely loved my experience! She did exactly what I asked for and recommended things to do with both of our wedding cakes. She responded to our questions in a timely manner. I found out about her bakery through a bridal show. I sampled one of her cupcakes and I was hooked!! I knew I wanted her from the start. I didn’t search anywhere else. She let us try a lot of different cakes and my husband loved all of them, too! In my opinion, my cake was perfect in every single way possible. When I think about my wedding day, I remembered that I loved my wedding cake the most out of all the vendors. She really made it a very pleasant experience and I knew I could count on her. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for wedding cakes or even to satisfy their sweet tooth.

Shelbie · Married on 10/14/2017

How sweet it is is amazing!!!! We used this bakery for our wedding and it only was it super affordable for a bride on a budget the cake was AMAZING!!! I highly recommend using How Sweet It Is for your event or wedding!!! We had a Disney themed and chose to have cupcakes and cake at our wedding! We had 150 cupcakes and two cakes.

Ali · Married on 09/24/2017

Chari is fabulous! Her cakes are delicious, beautiful, and affordable! Would recommend How Sweet It Is Cake Studio to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2018

How Sweet It Is Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Ali! I'm sorry I hadn't replied sooner! I appreciate your kind words and have your cake featured on my website, it was beautiful!

Cora Beth · Married on 09/23/2017

How Sweet It Is did an AMAZING job on the cakes for my wedding! Chira was able to perfectly design my dream wedding cake and also gave my groom his favorite... cookie cake! Chira is so fun and easy to work with and makes the most beautiful cakes. I would recommend her to anyone!

Molly · Married on 05/27/2017

We used How Sweet It Is for our wedding cake last year and would highly recommend it! Delicious cake and excellent customer service! And as an added bonus, they make you a fresh cake for your one year anniversary so you don’t have to freeze your top layer of cake! Will use again for future occasions!

How Sweet It Is Cake Studio's reply:

I don't know how I missed this review! Thank you Molly!! It's was an absolute pleasure to serve your special day!! Thank you for trusting me with it!

Nikki · Married on 03/17/2017

Chari is amazing she made my wedding cake dreams come true

How Sweet It Is Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Nikki!! I am so glad everything was as you envisioned! It was an honor to serve your special day!

Ana Lea · Married on 01/21/2017

Very accomodating and wonderful to work with! I would highly recommend how sweet it is cakes! The wedding cake for my wedding was wonderful and it tasted amazing! The delivery was also prompt and they made sure I had everything I needed!

Rashonda · Married on 06/25/2016

Wonderful experience. She catered to my every want and need. I showed her a picture of an idea and she recreated everything bound My wildest dreams. I wanted a fake cake but I wanted it to look real and she did it great. She was friendly and positive during my whole time of working with her. I would definitely use her for any other event that came up.

Keitha · Married on 05/07/2016

Awesome job, very professional, reasonable prices.

J · Married on 10/10/2015

Our wedding cake was delicious and beautiful!

• Jaleesa

Jaleesa DeJesus · Married on 06/28/2020

An Amazing Experience!

We ordered our wedding cake from here and it was phenomenal! Everyone loved the cake and said it was super yummy! Our cake was decorated so beautifully and matched our theme so well! They were also so wonderful to work with even through this pandemic chaos! I highly recommend for your next wedding, special event, or any occasion!

Sent on 07/01/2020

How Sweet It Is Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you Jaleesa! It was absolutely my pleasure to serve you and your family on your special day! May your life as one be blessed beyond measure!