How Sweet It Is Cake Studio Reviews

18 | Columbus, GA

18 Reviews for How Sweet It Is Cake Studio

Brittany West · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Best cakes and sweetest baker!

Chari is absolutely amazing!! Her cakes were by far the best we tasted during our hunt for a wedding cake. When we had our tasting it was so hard to choose a flavor, that instead of just picking one, we decided to do 3 cakes from her. She made our gorgeous wedding cake, grooms cake, as well as our rehearsal dinner cake. Everyone at our rehearsal dinner and wedding raved about our cake and we had many people request her information for their future cakes. Now a year after our original tasting, we called upon her again to make our baby reveal cake and of course she didn't disappoint! Needless to say, she'll be making all of our cakes for any special occasion and I can't recommend her enough for any future brides!!

Sent on 01/27/2020

How Sweet It Is Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany!! It was an absolute pleasure to serve you and I can't wait to make your little ones cakes for years to come!
  • Christy

Christy Brown · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Several options, absolutely delicious cake

We went for our tasting and went with butter pecan. She had excellent suggestions and was very friendly and funny. She went out of her way to show us exactly how our cake will look and the price was extremely reasonable.

Sent on 01/19/2020

How Sweet It Is Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure to meet you both and I look forward to making your beautiful AND delicious cake for you special day!
  • Tawana

Tawana · Married on 11/16/2019

Mrs. Haynes

Ms. Chari was very professional and my cake and cupcakes was delicious.

Sent on 11/23/2019

How Sweet It Is Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Tawana, it was a pleasure to serve you! Your venue looks amazing and I wish you both many years of happiness!
  • Christina

Christina Marie Miranda · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Cake and Cupcakes

I have to say everything was amazing! She literally took my ideas in my head and brought them to life! It was beautiful and the taste was even better! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

How Sweet It Is Cake Studio's reply:

It was absolutely my pleasure Christina!!! Thank you for trusting us with your very special day! We hope you loved your customer toppers too!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Caudullo · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Baker!

Chari baked my wedding cake and desserts and was amazing to work with from the very beginning. She was very understanding of our budget and incredibly knowledgeable about the quantity of cake/desserts to order. She answered every question, gave advice, and made the best tasting desserts!! She made things so quick and easy, I never had any concerns about the taste or design or logistics of any of it! I highly recommend Chari!!

Sent on 10/12/2019

How Sweet It Is Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Ali! It was my pleasure to serve you, I can't wait to see pictures from you special day! We also have a Facebook contest for our past brides you may want to check out!!! Congratulations again and thanks for the honor of serving your special day!

Kristen · Married on 05/04/2019

Tasty and Gorgeous Work

Chari produced my exact vision for what I wanted for my cake. I always knew I wanted a variety of cupcake flavors, and we ended up choosing 5 different flavors since they were all amazing. I also knew I wanted to incorporate my dog some way into our wedding, so she ended up creating a fondant dog and made her “digging” into the side of the cake! I LOVED IT!

Sent on 05/13/2019

How Sweet It Is Cake Studio's reply:

I'm so happy you loved it Kristen! It was a pleasure to do it for you, I hope little Roxy enjoyed it to ☺️

Christal · Married on 04/21/2018

Chari with How Sweet it Is. Very professional, sweet and exceed your expectations. I will forever recommend her services for my personal use. And for clients in the future very pleased!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

We are still getting compliments on our wedding cake! All three flavors were so yummy and the cake was exactly how I envisioned it! I changed my mind last minute and asked to add a caramel drizzle a week before the wedding and she was so accommodating and ROCKED IT! Pricing was better than most shops around town and so many awesome flavors to choose from! Can't wait to eat more on our anniversary!

April · Married on 10/28/2017

I absolutely loved my experience! She did exactly what I asked for and recommended things to do with both of our wedding cakes. She responded to our questions in a timely manner. I found out about her bakery through a bridal show. I sampled one of her cupcakes and I was hooked!! I knew I wanted her from the start. I didn’t search anywhere else. She let us try a lot of different cakes and my husband loved all of them, too! In my opinion, my cake was perfect in every single way possible. When I think about my wedding day, I remembered that I loved my wedding cake the most out of all the vendors. She really made it a very pleasant experience and I knew I could count on her. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for wedding cakes or even to satisfy their sweet tooth.

Shelbie · Married on 10/14/2017

How sweet it is is amazing!!!! We used this bakery for our wedding and it only was it super affordable for a bride on a budget the cake was AMAZING!!! I highly recommend using How Sweet It Is for your event or wedding!!! We had a Disney themed and chose to have cupcakes and cake at our wedding! We had 150 cupcakes and two cakes.

Ali · Married on 09/24/2017

Chari is fabulous! Her cakes are delicious, beautiful, and affordable! Would recommend How Sweet It Is Cake Studio to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2018

How Sweet It Is Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Ali! I'm sorry I hadn't replied sooner! I appreciate your kind words and have your cake featured on my website, it was beautiful!

Cora Beth · Married on 09/23/2017

How Sweet It Is did an AMAZING job on the cakes for my wedding! Chira was able to perfectly design my dream wedding cake and also gave my groom his favorite... cookie cake! Chira is so fun and easy to work with and makes the most beautiful cakes. I would recommend her to anyone!

Molly · Married on 05/27/2017

We used How Sweet It Is for our wedding cake last year and would highly recommend it! Delicious cake and excellent customer service! And as an added bonus, they make you a fresh cake for your one year anniversary so you don’t have to freeze your top layer of cake! Will use again for future occasions!

How Sweet It Is Cake Studio's reply:

I don't know how I missed this review! Thank you Molly!! It's was an absolute pleasure to serve your special day!! Thank you for trusting me with it!

Nikki · Married on 03/17/2017

Chari is amazing she made my wedding cake dreams come true

How Sweet It Is Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Nikki!! I am so glad everything was as you envisioned! It was an honor to serve your special day!

Ana Lea · Married on 01/21/2017

Very accomodating and wonderful to work with! I would highly recommend how sweet it is cakes! The wedding cake for my wedding was wonderful and it tasted amazing! The delivery was also prompt and they made sure I had everything I needed!

Rashonda · Married on 06/25/2016

Wonderful experience. She catered to my every want and need. I showed her a picture of an idea and she recreated everything bound My wildest dreams. I wanted a fake cake but I wanted it to look real and she did it great. She was friendly and positive during my whole time of working with her. I would definitely use her for any other event that came up.

Keitha · Married on 05/07/2016

Awesome job, very professional, reasonable prices.

J · Married on 10/10/2015

Our wedding cake was delicious and beautiful!