Hove Photography LLC Reviews

18 Reviews for Hove Photography LLC

1 User photo

Hove Photography LLC 1

Rebecca · Married on 05/26/2018

Krista was incredible, from the initial contact email, to the sit down, and the actual day of our engagement photos. From the very beginning we could sense the passion in what she does. Walking into the session we felt more like friends than clients. She researched and kept in contact all the way up until the day of the shoot, to be certain of what style we liked best. For what could have been a very uncomfortable situation, it was one of the most fun and comfortable we have been in! She even did as much as get into freezing cold Sturgeon Bay water, with us, on Memorial Day weekend! But the shots she got were so worth it! The end product was so much more than we could have hoped for. Our friends and family still rave on how beautiful they came out. We happily get to remind them, that at the wedding, they too will be in her beautiful photos. We cannot wait for our wedding day with her, and even more so, letting her be there for every other big moment in our family's lives! She captured us like no one else could.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Hove Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca!!! I'm so glad you were so comfortable and I consider you a friend too!!! Can't wait to share even more photo memories with you!!!

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2018

She captured every moment from the very beginning to the very end of the night in all types of weather- hot, humid, sunny, cloudy, hail, and a downpour! I admire her dedication and ability to stick it out through anything!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Hove Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you Rachel!! I'm so glad I got to share all of those special moments with you including the weather mishaps! ;)

Steven · Married on 10/14/2017

They were incredibly organized, and had photography ideas that will make looking back on this special day even more enjoyable.

Hove Photography LLC's reply:

Thanks Steven!!! I'm glad that you had a good experience with us!!!!

Courtney · Married on 10/14/2017

Working with Krista was one of the best experiences I have ever had. She made my wedding day effortless and captures the emotions in every moment! Krista spent the whole day with us and we had a blast working with her! A week or so before the wedding, she provided me with a wedding day timeline which eliminated a lot of the pressure I had felt as my special day drew near. She is very accommodating and was able to take photos of all of the poses/people we had requested. I will definitely be using Hove Photography LLC for all future photography sessions for my family!

Hove Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you Courtney!! I'm so glad that I was able to share your amazing day with you and help relieve some of that stress!!! It was a pleasure to work with you and look forward to doing it again!! :)

Tiffany · Married on 10/14/2017

The photography was beautiful! Krista is very professional an compassionate about her work. She is friendly an easy going and very flexible as we had rain on the day of the wedding and she just helped make alternative plans for photos. She made the experience for all very comfortable and it felt like she was a part of the group!!

Hove Photography LLC's reply:

Thanks Tiffany!! I hope you love the photos as much as I do!!!

Mandy · Married on 10/14/2017

I was absolutely in love with how my cousin’s photos turned out from her wedding and engagement session! The ideas the photographer had were new and different, fun and very natural looking. The quality was fantastic and she made it very exciting and comfortable for my cousin and personable. There were no worries of her not capturing the most perfect moments. She captured the true love they both had for each other and the most touching moments. Would recommend to anyone!

Hove Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Mandy!! I'm so glad you had as great of a day as I did and it was comfortable and personable!!

Kathy · Married on 10/14/2017

Krista did an amazing job! She has a great vision of what she wants to capture and then does. I am so impressed how she captures the emotion and a persons personality in a photo. Not to mention her abundance of patience with trying to get unruly adults to co-operate for a picture. ;-) Thanks Krista!!

Hove Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you Kathy!! I couldn't take the photos without the wonderful clients and family I get work with!! :) Thank you for being one of these amazing people!!!

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

Krista and Elise were an absolute joy to work with. They were friendly, outgoing, and fun. They helped keep things on track and made the stressful parts of the day a lot easier!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Hove Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you Brittany!!! I'm so glad we were able to alleviate some of the stress of the day!!!!

Gina · Married on 09/30/2017

Krista does an amazing job! She is super flexible and more than willing to travel. Her prices are very reasonable, but having a photographer as wonderful as her is priceless! We wouldn't want anyone else doing our engagement and wedding pictures!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Hove Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you Gina!! I'm so glad that you enjoyed our time together!!! I hope you enjoy the pictures just as much!!! :)

Gina · Married on 09/30/2017

Krista is hands down the best! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/10/2017
    Hove Photography LLC 2

Hove Photography LLC's reply:

Thanks Gina!! Couldn't of asked for a better Couple to work with!!!! :)

Sam · Married on 06/10/2017

Krista is such an extremely talented and artistic photographer with an excellent eye! On top of that, she is absolutely fantastic to work with and I truly cannot say enough great things about her. She is so professional, friendly and personable. She makes the experience super fun and comfortable. She is great with communication and her experience is truly an asset to your big day. Most importantly, her photos are so unique, artistic and high quality. Depend on Krista to capture some truly captivating shots that will perfectly capture the mood/feeling of one of the most important days in your life.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Hove Photography LLC's reply:

Thanks Sam!!! I'm so glad you love my style and photographs!! I couldn't capture the moments and emotions without the amazing people in them!! Thank you again, means a lot!!! :)

Amy · Married on 06/10/2017

They were super organized and and very helpful with whatever extras needed to be done. Easygoing and a lot of fun!

Hove Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you Amy!!! I'm so happy you had just as much fun as we did!!!!

Amy · Married on 05/20/2017

Krista was amazing. Very professional, but also relatable . She did an amazing job capturing both our engagement/adventure session and our wedding, and we're SO happy we chose her. Everyone we've shown our photos to has commented on how great of a job she did capturing "us".

Sent on 07/11/2017

Hove Photography LLC's reply:

Thanks Amy!!! I'm glad you had such a great time!!! I couldn't have had a great capture of your moments if I didn't have such a great couple to work with!!!

Jess · Married on 03/01/2017

Krista was so much fun to work with! She made my daughter feel like we were all just playing outside in the leaves, and because of that, our pictures look natural and beautiful. Very kind and professional to work with. I can't wait for another shoot!!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Hove Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you Jess!!! I'm happy you all had just as much fun playing in the leaves as I did :) and I'm glad you are delighted with your photos!!!!

Cassie · Married on 02/25/2017

Krista was amazing! She captured the best shots on our big day! I gave her a bunch of ideas that I wanted incorporated into my pictures and she was up for every challenge ! They are phenomenal and captured who my husband and I are - they tell the story of us-such great work.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Hove Photography LLC's reply:

I'm so pleased that you enjoy the photos and they were so fun to take!!! Thank you Cassie!!!!!

Taylor · Married on 02/11/2017

Working with Krista was an amazing experience for the whole family. She is the perfect mix of professional and personal. We love her so much and will definitively be using her again!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Hove Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you Taylor!!! I look forward to working with you again!!!!!

Krista has done all of our family photos and does excellent work! She works well with kids, pets, and photo awkward husbands! : ) She is fun and easy to work with, and is prompt with photo return. We highly recommend Hove photography for all your photography needs

Sent on 03/21/2017

Hove Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you so much!!! I'm so glad that you love the work I did for you and were happy with the return time!!! :)

Michele · Married on 10/14/2017

The photographers were ever present, yet we didn't even know they were there. We absolutely love the pictures!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Hove Photography LLC's reply:

I'm glad you love the images!!! Thanks Michele!!!