18 Reviews for Hove Photography LLC

Trash The Dress (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Digital Files (1)
18 Hove Photography LLC Reviews

Krista was incredible, from the initial contact email, to the sit down, and the actual day of our engagement photos. From the very beginning we could sense the passion in what she does. Walking into the session we felt more like friends than clients. She researched and kept in contact all the way up until the day of the shoot, to be certain of what style we liked best. For what could have been a very uncomfortable situation, it was one of the most fun and comfortable we have been in! She even did as much as get into freezing cold Sturgeon Bay water, with us, on Memorial Day weekend! But the shots she got were so worth it! The end product was so much more than we could have hoped for. Our friends and family still rave on how beautiful they came out. We happily get to remind them, that at the wedding, they too will be in her beautiful photos. We cannot wait for our wedding day with her, and even more so, letting her be there for every other big moment in our family's lives! She captured us like no one else could.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

She captured every moment from the very beginning to the very end of the night in all types of weather- hot, humid, sunny, cloudy, hail, and a downpour! I admire her dedication and ability to stick it out through anything!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Krista was one of the best experiences I have ever had. She made my wedding day effortless and captures the emotions in every moment! Krista spent the whole day with us and we had a blast working with her! A week or so before the wedding, she provided me with a wedding day timeline which eliminated a lot of the pressure I had felt as my special day drew near. She is very accommodating and was able to take photos of all of the poses/people we had requested. I will definitely be using Hove Photography LLC for all future photography sessions for my family!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photography was beautiful! Krista is very professional an compassionate about her work. She is friendly an easy going and very flexible as we had rain on the day of the wedding and she just helped make alternative plans for photos. She made the experience for all very comfortable and it felt like she was a part of the group!!

Profile Picture Tiffany , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were incredibly organized, and had photography ideas that will make looking back on this special day even more enjoyable.

Profile Picture Steven, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was absolutely in love with how my cousin’s photos turned out from her wedding and engagement session! The ideas the photographer had were new and different, fun and very natural looking. The quality was fantastic and she made it very exciting and comfortable for my cousin and personable. There were no worries of her not capturing the most perfect moments. She captured the true love they both had for each other and the most touching moments. Would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Mandy, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Krista did an amazing job! She has a great vision of what she wants to capture and then does. I am so impressed how she captures the emotion and a persons personality in a photo. Not to mention her abundance of patience with trying to get unruly adults to co-operate for a picture. ;-) Thanks Krista!!

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photographers were ever present, yet we didn't even know they were there. We absolutely love the pictures!

Profile Picture Michele, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Krista and Elise were an absolute joy to work with. They were friendly, outgoing, and fun. They helped keep things on track and made the stressful parts of the day a lot easier!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Krista does an amazing job! She is super flexible and more than willing to travel. Her prices are very reasonable, but having a photographer as wonderful as her is priceless! We wouldn't want anyone else doing our engagement and wedding pictures!

Profile Picture Gina, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Krista is hands down the best! I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Gina, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Krista is such an extremely talented and artistic photographer with an excellent eye! On top of that, she is absolutely fantastic to work with and I truly cannot say enough great things about her. She is so professional, friendly and personable. She makes the experience super fun and comfortable. She is great with communication and her experience is truly an asset to your big day. Most importantly, her photos are so unique, artistic and high quality. Depend on Krista to capture some truly captivating shots that will perfectly capture the mood/feeling of one of the most important days in your life.

Profile Picture Sam, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were super organized and and very helpful with whatever extras needed to be done. Easygoing and a lot of fun!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Krista was amazing. Very professional, but also relatable . She did an amazing job capturing both our engagement/adventure session and our wedding, and we're SO happy we chose her. Everyone we've shown our photos to has commented on how great of a job she did capturing "us".

Profile Picture Amy, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Krista was so much fun to work with! She made my daughter feel like we were all just playing outside in the leaves, and because of that, our pictures look natural and beautiful. Very kind and professional to work with. I can't wait for another shoot!!

Profile Picture Jess, 3/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Krista was amazing! She captured the best shots on our big day! I gave her a bunch of ideas that I wanted incorporated into my pictures and she was up for every challenge ! They are phenomenal and captured who my husband and I are - they tell the story of us-such great work.

Profile Picture Cassie, 2/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Krista was an amazing experience for the whole family. She is the perfect mix of professional and personal. We love her so much and will definitively be using her again!

Profile Picture Taylor, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Krista has done all of our family photos and does excellent work! She works well with kids, pets, and photo awkward husbands! : ) She is fun and easy to work with, and is prompt with photo return. We highly recommend Hove photography for all your photography needs

Profile Picture User7936358, 2+ years ago, 1 Review