Houston Tents & Events Reviews

1 User photo

• Shannon

Taylor L. · Married on 05/29/2021

Fantastic Service & Performance

Darren and his crew went above and beyond to make my daughter's wedding day special. Darren listened to our vision, took time walking the property and hashing out options and then built a beautiful walkway and tent over foundation flooring. We couldn't have pulled it off as well without his generosity and dedication to not putting his name on anything that isn't done right. He even pitched in to pick up part of another vendor's contract when they couldn't deliver everything.

Sent on 06/15/2021

Maria · Married on 01/02/2021

Great company! Look no further!

Darren and his team were great to work with and were very flexible with our constant changes due to COVID, even days before wedding day. They have a wide variety of decor options to suit any style. My husband and I were able to meet him at his warehouse to view different items before we made our selection. Darren and his team were very punctual with drop off and pick up times which allowed the rest of the day to run smoothly. I highly recommend this company if you are wanting a reliable company with great prices and options!

Sent on 01/21/2021
  • Sally

Sally B. · Married on 12/12/2020

The best in the bizz!

Wow where do I even begin! I can still remember our first phone conversation with Darren from Houston Tents & Events. From the very beginning I felt like we were listened to and understood. His knowledge of the products he offered was incredible and he truly listened to our vision for our wedding. I could tell he genuinely recommend options to us that would work best with our venue and was highly professional without being stuffy. He was wonderful with communication and and if you are planing an event or wedding you know that is key. He worked with us when we needed to modify the quote and was absolutely fabulous to the very end. The tent we rented along with all other rentals were absolutely beautiful. Highest quality. While there are a lot of rental options out there, you will not regret going with Darren and his team to make dreams come true!

Sent on 12/22/2020
  • Erin

Erin G. · Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing experience and high quality service!

Wow, if you are needing a tent or rentals for your wedding do not look further. Darren and his team are fantastic-from the very beginning of our experience he made us feel supported and confident that he could carry out our vision for our special day. Planning an outdoor wedding is a stressful process, and Darren made us feel comfortable by explaining how his equipment and plans could be modified to accommodate a variety of weather. He is truly an expert in his business, and will provide a level of quality you just can’t get with larger companies.

Sent on 07/10/2020

Mark G. · Married on 10/10/2020

Best in Texas!

Darren with Houston Tents & Events was great to work with, very knowledgeable and communicated very well. My daughters wedding was last minute due to the ongoing covid restrictions, everything went off without a problem thanks in large part to Darren and his staff, I would definitely recommend him to anyone for any size event. Thanks again Darren for being professional and reliable!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Crystal I. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing, flexible, respectful, knowledgeable !

Working with Darren was amazing! He was Patient with us as we bounced ideas back and forth. He was knowledgeable, flexible, and just all around great ! His staff was super, on time, respectful, helpful and a pleasure working with. We will defiantly recommend this company and be using them again !

Sent on 10/20/2020

Bryan · Married on 06/23/2018

Bryan Paar - Groom

Darren and his staff were amazing to work with! They were so easy and professional which made our memorable day all the better. I’ve also worked with him on several other professional events and highly recommend their crew to anyone.

Sent on 05/15/2020