Houston Diamond Outlet Reviews

29 | Houston, TX

29 Reviews for Houston Diamond Outlet

• I

Isha · Married on 09/20/2015

I would recommend Houston Diamonds to anyone looking for their engagement and wedding rings. My fiance Charles and I were having a hard time looking for my engagement ring. Everyone ignored that I wanted a sapphire engagement ring, and was pressuring me to purchase a diamond one. Morris at Houston Diamonds not only understood I wanted a sapphire ring, he went out of his way to help me find the perfect one. My fiance and I have since gone back and purchased our wedding bands from them.

Sent on 02/16/2015

Sophie · Married on 08/22/2015

My fiance and I went into Houston Diamond Outlet and were very surprised with their selection. They were very pleasant and knowledgeable. I could go on and on but to make a long story short I am VERY VERY HAPPY with my selection! LOOK NO FURTHER! Houston diamond Outlet beats the rest! Great quality and price!

Sent on 05/13/2014

keaton · Married on 04/10/2014

I am very pleased with the level of service that I have received from the Houston Diamond Outlet Store team. The correspondence that I have reveived from when I initially placed the order right up until it arrived, was fantastic. An excellent service by a very reputable and established online company. My fiance is just as pleased with the ring as I am. Her words were, and I quote 'If I was to choose a ring, it would have been this one'. A very well crafted piece of elegant jewellry that looks great on the finger on my future wife.

Sent on 11/07/2013

jason · Married on 12/21/2013

It was my first time to visit this jewelry store and I'm glad I give it a try to come by and check they're shop. The personnel inside were very accommodating and did a great job in assisting me for my wife's Birthday presence. And I ended up getting her a beautiful necklace. Thank you for working this out with me. Two thumbs up for you all.

Sent on 11/05/2013

The customer service at Houston Diamond outlet was Fantastic. Everyone was very helpful when we were looking for our engagement ring. They made the experience so easy and fun with with their large selection. I would recommend them. Thanks Houston Diamond Outlet!

Sent on 12/28/2012

I had an amazing experience at Houston Diamond Outlet. They were very professional and their customer service was great. My engagement ring came out beautiful and the timing was very reasonable. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/28/2012

Robert · Married on 11/03/2012

I just bought my fiance a beautiful ring that just blew her mind away! The prices were in my budget, there was so much to choose from, and the employees were so friendly and patient that it was not stressful AT ALL! i would recommend anyone to go there! They were one of the many stores i went to and without a doubt the best! Thanks Houston Diamond Outlet!!!!!

Sent on 06/13/2012

Julie · Married on 06/30/2012

My fiance bought me this beautiful ring! i was so happy with it i even went it to buy myself some gorgeous diamond earrings for my big day! They had the BEST deals and were super friendly! i am so happy with my experience that i want to keep going back! They know how to keep you in budget and get the ring or earrings of your dreams!! i am more than happy with what i got! Thanks Houston Diamond Outlet!!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Addison · Married on 10/22/2011

Love this store "HOUSTON DIAMOND OUTLET" They have some fabulous rings!! But the prices are unbeatable, I got an awesome ring and was surprised at the great deal I got.

Sent on 10/28/2011

AVERY · Married on 09/10/2011

Very pretty stone and in combination with the two stacking rings I purchased, makes for one beautiful white and bright and glowing ring set! Thank you! HOUSTON DIAMOND OUTLET.

Sent on 09/15/2011
  • O

OLIVIA · Married on 06/11/2011

Over the course of several months I visited every single one of them to gaze at and consider countless engagement rings, and learn from dozens of jewelry consultants and salesmen. I compared all of this “field” research to what I was finding online and advice from trusted friends who have been through the process.Thank you Houston Diamond Outlet.

NATALIE · Married on 06/04/2011

I FOUND THIS PLACE ONLINE! AND I TRULY LOVE THE PRICES, SERVICE AND THE QUALITY. WITHOUT A DOUBT A RECOMMEND HOUSTON DIAMOND OUTLET TO ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT ENGAGEMENT RING.
    HAPPY CUSTOMER.

MICHAEL · Married on 05/28/2011

THE BEST PRICES IN TOWN! ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU JAY.
    GOOD JOB.

JOSHUA · Married on 05/13/2011

Would gladly purchase from Houston diamond outlet again or recommend it to someone else.
    Jay worked intensely and closely with me through the process of custom designing my fiance's engagement ring. Not only did he deliver on a tight schedule, but also helped me create a one of a kind ring that we could not possibly be happier with.

Jacob · Married on 05/07/2011

I would recommend Houston diamond outlet to everyone, by making such an important purchase with them you get the best quality and service in the market.
    Jacob F.

Sent on 05/17/2011

Nicholas · Married on 04/23/2011

"Great place for engagement rings Several friends have recommended this place and now I am also recommending Houston Diamond Outlet for purchasing an engagement ring. The selection of rings is great and any woman will definitely find what she is looking for. After negotiating the price, ..."

Sent on 04/28/2011

LEE · Married on 04/23/2011

STUNING PRICES!
    Huge selection and huge prices!
    Thank you Houston Diamond Outlet.

Sebastian · Married on 03/05/2011

I was pretty much fed up with most jewelers in Houston, but I am happy that I found Houston Diamond Outlet. They made the process very easy and smooth. They listened to my needs and wants and created a beautiful piece of jewelry for me. They are located very close to the Galleria and they have plenty of parking. I made an appointment by phone and they were able to see me the same day, even though they were busy that day. Sweet and professional. Nice selection!

Sent on 04/28/2011

SOPHIA · Married on 03/05/2011

Jay help me to find out what I was looking for. He showed me many rings throughout the store where I eventually found the one I wanted to buy. The customer service is definitely excellent.
    I definitely recomend Houston Diamond Outlet.

Mateo · Married on 01/14/2011

Houston Diamond Outlet is an awesome store. Great rings, great prices, and friendly service!
    I truly recommended.

Sent on 01/18/2012

Hannah · Married on 01/01/2011

My husband bought me my engagement ring from Houston Diamond Outlet. It is a beautiful three stone diamond ring. We returned to buy our wedding bands a month ago, because my husband was so pleased with the service and professional staff. They were easy enough to find, near Galleria and lots of parking. I was surprised how good the prices were! We bought a platinum ring with four diamonds for my husband and mine was a band that fits well with my engagement ring with diamonds all around. Five stars for all points! Thank you, Hannah and James

Sent on 01/24/2011

Emily · Married on 08/15/2010

The customer service we experienced at Houston Diamond Outlet was excellent and far exceeded the places we visited in the past. It was the only establishment we went to that took the time to help us understand our purchase and insisted that we inspect the wedding bands we chose. We actually meet with Jay who was very nice and respectful. \r\nBoth my husband and I have rings we love and had such a positive experience at Houston Diamond outlet that we would and have recommended them to some of our friends!!\r\n

Sent on 05/23/2011
  • F

Frankie · Married on 10/10/2009

I wanted a classic wedding band to wear while on vacation instead of my diamond anniversary band.Houston Diamond Outlet delivered the quality I have come to expect from them and in record time! It is exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend Houston Diamond Outlet.

Sent on 04/27/2011

VERONIKA · Married on 09/07/2013

If you're reading this, then you can stop searching for your next jeweler. You found him right here!

Neil @ Neil Dahl Jewelers is the finest jewelry purveyor in the bay area, and just one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

We were in the market for an engagement ring, and a friend suggested checking out Neil Dahl. He had his wedding rings custom made, and they were amazing. So, when we wanted a custom engagement ring, we shopped around, but ended up choosing Neil because of the quality of his product, attention to every little detail, and his exceptional customer service.

We were novices in the precious gem market, so Neil gave us a crash-course in buying diamonds and sapphires. He gave us more information than the 3 other dealers we saw previously, combined!

Then he set out to source us the PERFECT gem for our ring, scouring 2-3 jewelry shows and calling various dealers in his network. He wouldn't rest until we had exactly what we wanted.

Finally, his speed and precision on the final product couldn't be beat. We had the ring in our hands in record time, and it was gorgeous.

You'd think all this personal service and high-quality merchandise would cost a fortune, but in fact, it was the exact opposite. The price was incredibly reasonable for a custom ring with exactly the measurements, design and gem we selected.

I can't say enough good things about Neil, the process and the final product. He's simply one of the best businessmen in the bay area, and a class-act.
    Josh and Veronika
    Louisiana

Sent on 09/17/2013

George · Married on 12/31/2011

I recently bought a diamond engagement ring from you and want to say Thank you for all the great service and the patience you showed me during this difficult decision. I’ve never had such a great experience shopping for jewelry as I did with you. My mom has bought from you and she assured me that I would get great service, prices, and quality jewelry. I did get all of that, Again thanks for all you help and patience.

Sent on 01/10/2012