House Of Dipali Reviews

House Of Dipali 7
  • I

Iqra F · Married on 12/23/2018

Amazing Wedding Decor

I was thrillered to worked with House of Dipali. The staff took care of all my request and worked with me to make my wedding day decor look exactly as I imagined it to be. I would recommend everyone to look into working with House of dipali for their wedding decor or any other event in the future. Best decor and hospitality received!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Karan Madiar · Married on 10/21/2018

Engagement Decor

We hired House of Dipali for our engagement stage decor. RAJ is simply the best! Very detail oriented, awesome taste and great to work with. He has an amazing personality, always willing to go the extra mile to please you. Highly recommended. Looking forward to work with him for the wedding!!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Vanita Kaul · Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent. They are on-time, courteous, thoughtful and attentive

Raj and assistant Devina are very courteous and helpful I would recommend them without any hesitation.

Sent on 12/15/2018
    House Of Dipali 8
    House Of Dipali 9
    House Of Dipali 10
    House Of Dipali 11

James · Married on 07/20/2018

House of Dipali was awesome fro the first meeting we had with them. We met with them during the winter and walked in without an appointment and they still sat down with us. We never felt rushed or pressured to pick something we did not like. Devina was great in helping us pick out different styles for the ceremony and reception. Isabel was also great to work with especially in communicating via email or phone calls. She was very responsive in returning my emails and calls. They were great with last minute changes and not once ever gave a attitude. Even up to the week of they were always willing to work with us to make any necessary changes. There work was fantastic and just out right beautiful. The flowers were fresh. There creation of the ceremony and reception brought the wedding to life and created our dream wedding. Give them a budget and they will find a way to create your ideas into reality.

Sent on 07/31/2018
    House Of Dipali 12
    House Of Dipali 13
    House Of Dipali 14
  • Pranay

Pranay Shah · Married on 07/14/2018

Pranay Shah

House of Dipali decorated our engagement party at Antun’s recently. The staff at House of Dipali are very courteous and friendly. They pay attention to every detail and helped coordinate the decor step by step. Prior to the event we met twice and he showed us numerous different designs. The staff is very knowledgeable about the lay out of the venue and what type of design is best suited for the size and shape of the room. On the day of the event the decorations were beautiful and we got so many compliments from our family and friends. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Rajshi · Married on 06/30/2018

House of dipali did an incredible job with our wedding. The decor was absolutely stunning and flawless. Extremely professional and no details were spared. From day one they were so accommodating and really got what we envisioned for our special day. It was a pleasure working with Rajesh uncle who treated us like family. Would highly recommend this decorator.

Sent on 07/02/2018

House Of Dipali's reply:

Thank you so much Rajshi! We loved working with you and your family. We're beyond thrilled that you loved the decor. The vibrant colors were unique and a great way to kick off summer wedding season! Wishing you all the best.

Puja · Married on 06/23/2018

Raj and his team turned a completely bland space into a MASTERPIECE. He understood my vision from day one. Before I even arrived the the DJ had texted me to say "your will be mind blown when you get there, the space looks incredible". We pipe and draped the room, put up a floral backdrop, lighting, had a white vinyl dance floor with logo, and floating candles on the table. That collectively made the space look like a white palace. I highly recommend Raj and his team for decor for your next event!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Tony · Married on 06/21/2018

Awesome service. Punctual and professional.

Sent on 07/29/2018
  • Kamy

Kamy Shah · Married on 04/24/2018

25th anniversary

They did decor on 25th anniversary they did amazing work. Loved it

Sent on 12/13/2018

Sarika · Married on 04/19/2018

Rajesh and his team at House of Dipali have been remarkable to work with.  His work is so meticulous from every light to every bit of decor. Our guests were mesmerized with the versality of each event and its decorative theme.  My husband and I got married at the Intercontinental Hotel in downtown Miami; while plenty of our guests had been there before for other weddings, EVERYONE told us they had never seen it look so magical before!! Rajesh, Devina and the entire staff are true professionals; always mindful of our budget and giving us plenty of options along the way. Not to mention going above and beyond for keeping our vision of how we would like our dream wedding to look and feel. House of Dipali was instrumental in making our wedding a “dream come true.”  We planned our wedding from New York, which, as difficult as that sounds, Rajesh made it easy and was always available to us. Even last minute, we added sweetheart table for one event and a flower wall, which was a HUGE HIT!! and he made it effortless. There is nothing we would change and we are so grateful for the team he brought out to Miami who worked night and day to pull off such a beautiful and memorable wedding.
    We are so happy that we chose House of Dipali for our wedding! Rajesh was so great to work with from start to finish. Devina and the rest of the team did an incredible job - everything was stunning! The decor was gorgeous, and they created the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Rakhi · Married on 03/04/2018

They were extremely great and made my wedding look beautiful with the decorations.

Sent on 04/23/2018

House Of Dipali's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review!

Dhara · Married on 01/21/2018

Parth and I absolutely loved how the decoration came out for each one of our events! House of Dipali worked with us to include all the unique details we wanted and turned our vision into reality. We got so many compliments from guests and others on the decor for each event. The colors we chose were vibrant and fun, however, the materials House of Dipali used was top quality and the floral was very beautiful. Working with Devina to individualize our experience was really helpful and Rajesh was willing to go above and beyond to ensure what we wanted for the wedding weekend turned out perfect. The team was on time, hard working, and we truly were very happy with the final product!

Sent on 02/26/2018
    House Of Dipali 22
    House Of Dipali 23
    House Of Dipali 24

House Of Dipali's reply:

We truly appreciate your wonderful review and confidence in our team! You were a pleasure to work with. Congratulations again and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness together.

Dhara · Married on 01/20/2018

House of Dipali did an amazing job decorating our engagement party at Akbar restaurant. The ballroom looked absolutely beautiful and they made our vision come to life with style and ease! Rajesh Uncle was great to work with - so gracious and understanding. Our families and friends spoke very highly of all the details from the white dance floor, the chivari chairs, the pipe and drape, the stage, the flowers, and the table centerpieces (which we created on our own but House of Dipali helped us execute). We were very happy with the service, the attention to details and the finished products :) Thank you again!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Aman · Married on 12/10/2017

We used house of dipali for our wedding week and they did an amazing job, they created a 15 foot plus fresh flower wall for us for our wedding reception night.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Paula · Married on 10/28/2017

Simply put, Raj and Devina made our dreams come true for our October 28th Indian-Portuguese fusion wedding in Brooklyn (within our budget!!). It was flawless and people said it was one of the most beautiful weddings they've been to (it's hard to be humble... because it totally was the most beautiful haha). Thanks again and God bless you guys.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Shamik · Married on 09/30/2017

A HUGE THANK YOU IS IN ORDER TO RAJESH & DEVINA OF HOUSE OF DIPAIL! With our nuptials in September, we first met and discussed the prospect of HOD decorating our sangeet/wedding/reception in May. In four short months, House of Dipali worked diligently to DELIVER every DECOR idea, color, and detail to reality, and it exceeded beyond our expectations! As a couple, our goal wasn't to have the best wedding, but we wanted an event our guests would wholeheartedly enjoy. Not only did my guests have a blast, but they COULD NOT STOP RAVING AND GUSHING about the DECOR, stating our wedding literally was one of the best! They truly captured the ambiance of each event, and it added to making our events more memorable, beautiful, peaceful, yet so much fun! Our ceremony BLEW not only our guests away, but as we walked down the aisle, we were AWE STRUCK at the vibrancy of the jewel toned florals (YES PEOPLE, THESE WERE ALL REAL FLOWERS OMG!!). This was one of THE FIRST SIKH WEDDINGS to be done outside the gurdwara in LI, NY, and HOD's decor was done tastefully in such a respectful way towards the guru granth sahib that everyone in the Sikh community who attended felt so much reverence and peace during the ceremony. HOD worked the ENTIRE NIGHT for our ceremony (over 12 hours), and the ceremony speaks volumes of their work ethic and talent! The reception was black tie - black, white and gold color theme. Black is typically a color not used during indian weddings, but again, the way in which our reception was decked out completely impressed again ourselves and the guests. We told Devina throughout, "Have Fun with it!!" And did they HAVE FUN WITH IT! We let HOD take control and put our trust in them - WE HAD THE WEDDING OF OUR DREAMS. So thank you HOD for everything! A simple recommendation does not suffice. We owe you for making our once in a lifetime event BEAUTIFUL, and urge every couple to be married to WORK WITH THEM! #ShamTiesTheNat

Sent on 11/24/2017
    House Of Dipali 25
    House Of Dipali 26
    House Of Dipali 27

BrideofNY · Married on 09/29/2017

Absolutely INCREDIBLE team & THE most beautiful reception decor we have ever seen! We had a very specific design in mind for our wedding reception. And were only going to book with someone, who really understood our vision & was excited to do it. We were very happy when we sat down with Devina & Raj from House of Dipali and realized they live and breathe customer service & they were going to do everything in their power to make our idea come to life. And they did! Devina is such a creative and talented person and a true decor magician! We absolutely loved working with her. The evening of the reception we walked into the ballroom & it was a FAIRYTALE come true! Like WOW... Everything, really EVERY single detail we wanted our decor to look like was executed to PERFECTION and we were blown away by all the beautiful fresh flowers in the ballroom! It was absolutely incredible and we can't thank House of Dipali enough for making it such a memorable event for our family. Thank you!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Ramona · Married on 09/10/2017

House of Dipali did an amazing job with my ceremony and reception. I worked primarily with Devina who was the mastermind behind my vision. Even with my late night emails and crazy ideas, she made my whole wedding a magical night! From the center pieces to the mandap to the aisle she made it perfect. I can't recommend HOD enough to any newlywed or seeking event decor. They are affordable, efficient, experienced and creative! Lifetime referral client from my husband and I!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Supi · Married on 08/27/2017

House of dipali helped bring my vision to life. Would recommend House of dipali to any and all newly weds, Rajesh and his crew he are truly the best in the business.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Anjali · Married on 06/10/2017

House of Dipali designed stages for our Sangeet and wedding, and they both turned out amazing! We loved working with them and would definitely recommend them for any upcoming events.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Mohua · Married on 06/10/2017

It was a pleasure working with Raj and his efficient team of the House of Dipali - Thanks for making Anjali and Sanjeev's wedding so beautiful.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Divya · Married on 06/08/2017

House of Dipali did an amazing job with not just one event but all four of mine and my husband’s wedding events. We used House of Dipali for our mendhi, garba, ceremony and reception + house decorations. My husband and I arrived to our first appointment with blank faces when Devina asked us what we were looking for. We were an indecisive couple only knowing that we didn’t want any jewel tones. She spent hours with us during our first appointment, picking our brains and drawing out exactly what was in our minds. With each appointment, she perfected every aspect and ran it by us so there were no surprises come the time of the events. Towards the end of the planning process, Rajesh and Devina never let me stress out over decorations. They handled everything and executed the events exactly as discussed. Three months later, my husband and I are still receiving compliments on our decorations. Thank you so much to the team for making our dream wedding come to life!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Arch · Married on 05/14/2017

We are a return of customer of House of Dipali and we will continue coming here for all our future events. I would like to start with giving props excellent customer service provided by Rajesh Bhai and his staff to accommodate my fiance (now wife) and myself with everything we need from the decor perspective. They were open to multiple meetings to make sure we were satisfied and executed everything to the point. House of Dipali has a very talented team who gives valuable input to the design and collaborates with you to develop the theme and essence of your event. We had a similar experience for our previous event and that made us come back to them. They have a great deal of resource and array of choices. Rajesh bhai personally came to our event to make sure all the set up was done as per discussions and made sure bride and groom are satisfied by the look of the event. We loved the dedication and appreciate his professional investment in our event. We are very pleased with their involvement and were compelled to give fantastic review due to their great professional ethic. My wife and I highly recommend House of Dipali if you are looking for a decor team who would personally look out for your event and keep your satisfaction at priority. Thank you HOD team once again!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Triveni · Married on 09/17/2016

I will never get over just how beautiful and romantic my wedding reception was and how gorgeous my bouquets and table settings were. House of Dipali understand my exact vision, never made me feel like I was asking for too much and even stayed in communication every step of the way. My entire decor theme was botanical, and they just delivered in every way possible. The ribbon on the bouquets, matched my bridesmaids sashes perfectly, which also matched the chair sashes perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a more seamless and beautiful theme and look to my wedding. They just brought it all to life and I will forever be grateful. Thank you so much House of Dipali. It was everything my husband and I could have asked for!!

Sent on 12/12/2017