House of Dipali Floral Decorator Reviews

House of Dipali Floral Decorator 3
House of Dipali Floral Decorator 4
House of Dipali Floral Decorator 5

Tony · Married on 06/21/2018

Awesome service. Punctual and professional.

Sent on 07/29/2018

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We strive to always be punctual and professional. Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Tony! We truly appreciate your support for our company.
  • Kamy

Kamy Shah · Married on 04/24/2018

25th anniversary

They did decor on 25th anniversary they did amazing work. Loved it

Sent on 12/13/2018

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed our decor for the 25th anniversary. Thank you so much for your review and for your support, Kamy!

Sarika · Married on 04/19/2018

Rajesh and his team at House of Dipali have been remarkable to work with.  His work is so meticulous from every light to every bit of decor. Our guests were mesmerized with the versality of each event and its decorative theme.  My husband and I got married at the Intercontinental Hotel in downtown Miami; while plenty of our guests had been there before for other weddings, EVERYONE told us they had never seen it look so magical before!! Rajesh, Devina and the entire staff are true professionals; always mindful of our budget and giving us plenty of options along the way. Not to mention going above and beyond for keeping our vision of how we would like our dream wedding to look and feel. House of Dipali was instrumental in making our wedding a “dream come true.”  We planned our wedding from New York, which, as difficult as that sounds, Rajesh made it easy and was always available to us. Even last minute, we added sweetheart table for one event and a flower wall, which was a HUGE HIT!! and he made it effortless. There is nothing we would change and we are so grateful for the team he brought out to Miami who worked night and day to pull off such a beautiful and memorable wedding.
    We are so happy that we chose House of Dipali for our wedding! Rajesh was so great to work with from start to finish. Devina and the rest of the team did an incredible job - everything was stunning! The decor was gorgeous, and they created the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 08/20/2018

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We were so honored to be able to create magic for you and your friends and family. Thank you for the stellar review, Sarika!

Rakhi · Married on 03/04/2018

They were extremely great and made my wedding look beautiful with the decorations.

Sent on 04/23/2018

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review!

Dhara · Married on 01/21/2018

Parth and I absolutely loved how the decoration came out for each one of our events! House of Dipali worked with us to include all the unique details we wanted and turned our vision into reality. We got so many compliments from guests and others on the decor for each event. The colors we chose were vibrant and fun, however, the materials House of Dipali used was top quality and the floral was very beautiful. Working with Devina to individualize our experience was really helpful and Rajesh was willing to go above and beyond to ensure what we wanted for the wedding weekend turned out perfect. The team was on time, hard working, and we truly were very happy with the final product!

House of Dipali Floral Decorator 6
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 14
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 15
    Sent on 02/26/2018

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We truly appreciate your wonderful review and confidence in our team! You were a pleasure to work with. Congratulations again and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness together.

Dhara · Married on 01/20/2018

House of Dipali did an amazing job decorating our engagement party at Akbar restaurant. The ballroom looked absolutely beautiful and they made our vision come to life with style and ease! Rajesh Uncle was great to work with - so gracious and understanding. Our families and friends spoke very highly of all the details from the white dance floor, the chivari chairs, the pipe and drape, the stage, the flowers, and the table centerpieces (which we created on our own but House of Dipali helped us execute). We were very happy with the service, the attention to details and the finished products :) Thank you again!

Sent on 03/12/2017

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We were thrilled to hear how your friends and family spoke very highly of the decor at your engagement party. All the best to you from our team, Dhara!

Aman · Married on 12/10/2017

We used house of dipali for our wedding week and they did an amazing job, they created a 15 foot plus fresh flower wall for us for our wedding reception night.

Sent on 12/13/2017

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

That was truly a highlight of our work. Thank for trusting us on your wedding week. We appreciate your support, Aman!

Paula · Married on 10/28/2017

Simply put, Raj and Devina made our dreams come true for our October 28th Indian-Portuguese fusion wedding in Brooklyn (within our budget!!). It was flawless and people said it was one of the most beautiful weddings they've been to (it's hard to be humble... because it totally was the most beautiful haha). Thanks again and God bless you guys.

Sent on 11/27/2017

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Wow, "one of the most beautiful weddings they've been to!" What an amazing compliment. Thank you so much, Paula!
  • Shamik

Shamik · Married on 09/30/2017

A HUGE THANK YOU IS IN ORDER TO RAJESH & DEVINA OF HOUSE OF DIPAIL! With our nuptials in September, we first met and discussed the prospect of HOD decorating our sangeet/wedding/reception in May. In four short months, House of Dipali worked diligently to DELIVER every DECOR idea, color, and detail to reality, and it exceeded beyond our expectations! As a couple, our goal wasn't to have the best wedding, but we wanted an event our guests would wholeheartedly enjoy. Not only did my guests have a blast, but they COULD NOT STOP RAVING AND GUSHING about the DECOR, stating our wedding literally was one of the best! They truly captured the ambiance of each event, and it added to making our events more memorable, beautiful, peaceful, yet so much fun! Our ceremony BLEW not only our guests away, but as we walked down the aisle, we were AWE STRUCK at the vibrancy of the jewel toned florals (YES PEOPLE, THESE WERE ALL REAL FLOWERS OMG!!). This was one of THE FIRST SIKH WEDDINGS to be done outside the gurdwara in LI, NY, and HOD's decor was done tastefully in such a respectful way towards the guru granth sahib that everyone in the Sikh community who attended felt so much reverence and peace during the ceremony. HOD worked the ENTIRE NIGHT for our ceremony (over 12 hours), and the ceremony speaks volumes of their work ethic and talent! The reception was black tie - black, white and gold color theme. Black is typically a color not used during indian weddings, but again, the way in which our reception was decked out completely impressed again ourselves and the guests. We told Devina throughout, "Have Fun with it!!" And did they HAVE FUN WITH IT! We let HOD take control and put our trust in them - WE HAD THE WEDDING OF OUR DREAMS. So thank you HOD for everything! A simple recommendation does not suffice. We owe you for making our once in a lifetime event BEAUTIFUL, and urge every couple to be married to WORK WITH THEM! #ShamTiesTheNat

House of Dipali Floral Decorator 16
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 17
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 18
    Sent on 11/24/2017

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We're thrilled to hear you were awestruck by the decor, Shamik. It was truly a pleasure working with you and we can't thank you enough for giving us this opportunity!

BrideofNY · Married on 09/29/2017

Absolutely INCREDIBLE team & THE most beautiful reception decor we have ever seen! We had a very specific design in mind for our wedding reception. And were only going to book with someone, who really understood our vision & was excited to do it. We were very happy when we sat down with Devina & Raj from House of Dipali and realized they live and breathe customer service & they were going to do everything in their power to make our idea come to life. And they did! Devina is such a creative and talented person and a true decor magician! We absolutely loved working with her. The evening of the reception we walked into the ballroom & it was a FAIRYTALE come true! Like WOW... Everything, really EVERY single detail we wanted our decor to look like was executed to PERFECTION and we were blown away by all the beautiful fresh flowers in the ballroom! It was absolutely incredible and we can't thank House of Dipali enough for making it such a memorable event for our family. Thank you!

Sent on 02/07/2018

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Devina and Raj thoroughly enjoyed working with you as well! We're happy to hear that we were able to make your fairytale come true.

Ramona · Married on 09/10/2017

House of Dipali did an amazing job with my ceremony and reception. I worked primarily with Devina who was the mastermind behind my vision. Even with my late night emails and crazy ideas, she made my whole wedding a magical night! From the center pieces to the mandap to the aisle she made it perfect. I can't recommend HOD enough to any newlywed or seeking event decor. They are affordable, efficient, experienced and creative! Lifetime referral client from my husband and I!

Sent on 09/13/2017

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Wow, "lifetime referral client from my husband and I!" Thank you so much for your support, Ramona! We truly appreciate it.

Supi · Married on 08/27/2017

House of dipali helped bring my vision to life. Would recommend House of dipali to any and all newly weds, Rajesh and his crew he are truly the best in the business.

Sent on 11/14/2017

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We pride ourselves in being the best of the best and turning visions into reality. Thank you so much for the recommendation to all newly weds, Supi!

Anjali · Married on 06/10/2017

House of Dipali designed stages for our Sangeet and wedding, and they both turned out amazing! We loved working with them and would definitely recommend them for any upcoming events.

Sent on 11/11/2017

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you so much for the recommendation, Anjai! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed our stages for your Sangeet and wedding.

Mohua · Married on 06/10/2017

It was a pleasure working with Raj and his efficient team of the House of Dipali - Thanks for making Anjali and Sanjeev's wedding so beautiful.

Sent on 11/12/2017

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you as well, Mohua. We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out for Anjali and Sanjeev's wedding!

Divya · Married on 06/08/2017

House of Dipali did an amazing job with not just one event but all four of mine and my husband’s wedding events. We used House of Dipali for our mendhi, garba, ceremony and reception + house decorations. My husband and I arrived to our first appointment with blank faces when Devina asked us what we were looking for. We were an indecisive couple only knowing that we didn’t want any jewel tones. She spent hours with us during our first appointment, picking our brains and drawing out exactly what was in our minds. With each appointment, she perfected every aspect and ran it by us so there were no surprises come the time of the events. Towards the end of the planning process, Rajesh and Devina never let me stress out over decorations. They handled everything and executed the events exactly as discussed. Three months later, my husband and I are still receiving compliments on our decorations. Thank you so much to the team for making our dream wedding come to life!

Sent on 09/14/2017

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us to execute the decor for all four of your wedding events. We're truly grateful for the opportunity, Divya!

Arch · Married on 05/14/2017

We are a return of customer of House of Dipali and we will continue coming here for all our future events. I would like to start with giving props excellent customer service provided by Rajesh Bhai and his staff to accommodate my fiance (now wife) and myself with everything we need from the decor perspective. They were open to multiple meetings to make sure we were satisfied and executed everything to the point. House of Dipali has a very talented team who gives valuable input to the design and collaborates with you to develop the theme and essence of your event. We had a similar experience for our previous event and that made us come back to them. They have a great deal of resource and array of choices. Rajesh bhai personally came to our event to make sure all the set up was done as per discussions and made sure bride and groom are satisfied by the look of the event. We loved the dedication and appreciate his professional investment in our event. We are very pleased with their involvement and were compelled to give fantastic review due to their great professional ethic. My wife and I highly recommend House of Dipali if you are looking for a decor team who would personally look out for your event and keep your satisfaction at priority. Thank you HOD team once again!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you so much for continuing to be a loyal supporter, Arch. We truly appreciate your kind words for Raj and our company!

Triveni · Married on 09/17/2016

I will never get over just how beautiful and romantic my wedding reception was and how gorgeous my bouquets and table settings were. House of Dipali understand my exact vision, never made me feel like I was asking for too much and even stayed in communication every step of the way. My entire decor theme was botanical, and they just delivered in every way possible. The ribbon on the bouquets, matched my bridesmaids sashes perfectly, which also matched the chair sashes perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a more seamless and beautiful theme and look to my wedding. They just brought it all to life and I will forever be grateful. Thank you so much House of Dipali. It was everything my husband and I could have asked for!!

House of Dipali Floral Decorator 19
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 25
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 26
    Sent on 12/12/2017

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

These photos are a reminder of a truly beautiful wedding reception. Thank you for sharing them and for this fantastic review, Triveni!

Chirag · Married on 09/11/2016

Raj is the man! If you want to trust someone with your wedding decor it's House of Dipali. They sat with us numerous times as we had four events and all events had different decor style. They explained to us how the set up would be each day on a slideshow presentation and even took the time to bring us to their warehouse where they demonstrated their work to us live so we had no confusion on the day of. Their work and professionalism is what we needed. Raj was personally there for my wedding ceremony setup to make sure everything was perfectly aligned and that was at 5AM!! We couldn't have asked for more. Thanks Raj and HOD!

Sent on 02/24/2017

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words about Raj and our team. We truly enjoyed working with you and are grateful for the opportunity, Chirag!

Ravi · Married on 09/03/2016

House of Dipali was very responsive to our needs and no one was ever more than a text or phone call away. They met with us several times to discuss our vision and ideas, and in the end, designed and decorated quite a beautiful wedding for us! We are very happy we went with House of Dipali!

Sent on 11/16/2016

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We value ourselves on always being reliable for our amazing clients like you, Ravi. Thank you so much for the support!

Sumona · Married on 08/04/2016

with everything that is already stressful, you don't want to add another thing on that list. Having House of Dipali as my decorators was a pleasant and smooth ride. Their prices were very reasonable and everyone on the team takes so much consideration into your event. Anything I wanted, it was always done and if they didn't have it, they took the time to make sure they did. Definitely the least stressful part of the whole wedding was my decor. I always recommend my decor to any of my friends. Thank you House of Dipali!

Sent on 11/17/2016

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Wow, "the least stressful part of the whole wedding was my decor!" Thank you so much for the compliments, Sumona!

binny · Married on 08/04/2016

Choosing House of Dipali for my decor for all of my events (and we had a lot!) was absolutely the best decision we made for our wedding. They are extremely efficient, have amazing quality and more importantly insanely kind. They put in so much effort to make sure our special day was exactly how we imagined. I hope others will consider them for their special occasions. And yes, they are affordable and they will actually work with your budget.

Sent on 12/13/2016

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Wow, "the best decision we made for our wedding!" Thank you so much for trusting us in executing the decor for all your events, Binny!

Mamta · Married on 07/10/2016

House of Dipali did an amazing job at all of our events. They were always on time and prepared all the decorations hours before the event started. They write down every little detail you may have so make sure they don't miss anything! they also give you a copy so both parties are aware. They also show you what the mandap will look like weeks before your event to make sure that this is what you want and if you want to make any changes, they are more then happy to!
    House of Dipali decorations were really well put together and looked absolutely amazing.
    I highly recommend them as they will respond to you, and accommodate to anything you like. They are also honest, that if they cannot do it, they wont make false promises.

Sent on 07/28/2016

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Mamta. We truly enjoyed working with you and are thrilled to hear we did an amazing job on all your events!

rashmeet · Married on 05/30/2016

House of Dipali did an incredible job on our wedding events décor. Raj and his staff were extremely friendly, showed us great options, and took the time to understand our ideas. We were very satisfied with their professionalism, timely work ethic, and promising execution. Each venue was decorated and organized in a beautiful manner – picture perfect and completely catered to our needs. Thank you Raj and team for doing a splendid job! You guys are a fantastic team!

Sent on 11/17/2016

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We're over the moon to hear everything was "picture perfect!" Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity, Rashmeet!

They are amazing!! Highly recommend them, especially for a big Indian wedding like ours. They are very patient with indecisive brides (like me) and offer great advice and guidance. House of Dipali also helped recommend us to a lot of other vendors who we loved. It was really helpful to get advice from people "in the business" on a daily basis.

They came all the way to Connecticut to decorate 4 of our wedding events, and each one was better than the last! All the guests were impressed by the creativity and details. Thank you Rajesh Uncle, Devina & the wonderful, hardworking team!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We would travel to Connecticut and beyond to make sure your day is everything you imagined it to be! Thank you for the review!

Rupi · Married on 10/16/2014

Words are not enough to describe House of Dipali. Everyone was so nice and helpful. Devina helped bring my invision for my Sangeet into real life. Rajesh is amazing. They are hospitable at this place. When it comes to decor, it's a little scary to put all your confidence in a vendor but I am so happy that I did because all the decor turned out better than I had imagined. Everyone was amazed and told me thats the best decor they had ever seen. I got my house decorated as well as the hall where i had my Sangeet. I highly recommend them to everyone for all your decor needs. You will not regret it!!

Sent on 01/13/2015

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you for trusting us in bringing your vision to life, Rupi. We're truly over the moon to hear that it turned out better than what you imagined!