House of Dipali Floral Decorator Reviews

91 | New Hyde Park, NY

91 Reviews for House of Dipali Floral Decorator

Devi S. · Married on 10/17/2020

Proffesionalism

Thank you very much House of Dipali for making my son's 14th birthday celebration an unforgettable one. Mr. Rajesh and his team went above and beyond our expectations. They were very professional and their work was just amazing. We look forward to working with House of Dipali again in the future!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Lori · Married on 10/09/2020

Best Wedding Decor!

HOD was the best decision I made for the wedding. First of all, my fiancé and knew exactly what we wanted so we went to four different decor places to get pricing. HOD had the best pricing. Second, Kriba and Raj were AMAZING to work with. With COVID, we had to reschedule dates and locations three times. Both Kriba and Raj were so understanding and accommodating to all of our date and location changes. Third, Kriba and Raj are truly decor visionaries. They go above and beyond with their attention to detail to make sure everything looks beautiful on your big day. Every small request I had was fulfilled, no matter how small the detail. Overall, I’m so happy I picked HOD. With COVID, a lot of vendors increased their prices, delivered less, or could not work with us. HOD was the opposite. They stuck to their contract price, worked around all of the changes they had to to make our wedding day special, and gave us so much more than I could have imagined.

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Neesha

Neesha K. · Married on 10/01/2020

We were so so happy working with House of Dipali for our wedding and reception. They did such an amazing job!! Kiriba and Raj made sure everything was perfect and truly brought a combination or their and our creative vision to life! Our reception was in a tent in a parking lot and they completely transformed the space into something so magical we couldn't believe it! Thank you so so much!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Tinu M. · Married on 09/27/2020

Absolutely Incredible (Mother of the Bride)

House of Dipali has always gone above and beyond to exceed our expectations. With their professionalism, creativity, and determination, any bride that works with them would be very fortunate. From start to finish, their work has always been perfection Thank you Raj & his team!!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Dhaval S. · Married on 08/30/2020

Simple Elegant

The House of Dipali team was able to capture our vision and make it look elegant. The team was punctual, detailed, and responsive in working with our venue. The team was able to capture our vision and make it look very elegant. Thank you Raj & his team from House of Dipali !!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Neha B. · Married on 04/11/2020

Fairytale wedding!

House of Dipali was the best decision I made for my wedding events. They worked with me to create my dream wedding. The decor for each of my events exceeded my expectations more than I could’ve imagined. The team worked hard to make sure they understood what I wanted and went above and beyond to make it happen. Seeing my decor for the first time was the best part of each. Kiriba and Devina worked with me one on one each step of the way throughout the planning process. I could not be happier with the service I received and with the way my wedding turned out!

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Tanvisha

Tanvisha M. · Married on 03/06/2020

Excellent!!!

We had the best experience with House of Dipali. The whole staff was excellent and extremely helpful. They paid attention to all of our needs and were very meticulous in all of the decor. The fresh flowers they used were great quality. We are very very happy that they did all of our wedding decor.

Sent on 10/29/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We're thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience working with us, Tanvisha. Thank you for the stellar review!

Jennifer C. · Married on 02/15/2020

Beautiful flowers

House of Dipali was one of the floral vendors my venue suggested. We checked out a few on the list before we decided to go with them. Roma met with us and gave us the best price for everything we wanted. I initially did not love the samples she made for us but she listened to my concerns and made adjustments. Roma was responsive, on top of things and easy to work with. On the day of our wedding everything looked like a fairytale, all the centerpieces and stage was beautiful. We were very impressed with how everything turned out.

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • Kumar

Kumar M. · Married on 01/08/2020

Excellent service, he made effort to understand my choices and provided those services accordingly.

From the beginning to end we were in constant touch. Raj made efforts to understand our choices and adjusted decoration plan accordingly. Showed up with his team on time, supervised the work and checked with us if we are getting what we asked for, he added few complementary work , was not in contract , Overall we loved his service and all guest highly appreciated his work.

Sent on 08/24/2020

Maribel C. · Married on 01/04/2020

25th Wedding Anniversary

House of Dipali did the decor for my sister's 25th Wedding Anniversary and I can honestly say it was beautiful, more then I could've imagined. I had the pleasure of working with Roma (event designer & consultant) whom really created the winter wonderland theme we were looking for. Roma is friendly, knowledgeable, communicative and open to feedback and discussion. No room for complaints. Anyone looking for decor, please don't think twice to go with House of Dipali. You will not regret it!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Nilesh K. · Married on 11/23/2019

Very cooperative. Raj & Devina was great

Very happy with their performance & cooperation

Sent on 12/01/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you so much Nilesh !! We are so happy you were so pleased with everything, makes us love what we do even more!
    Best wishes for many happy & healthy years!
    House of Dipali Team!

Akash P. · Married on 11/23/2019

Wedding decorations

Wedding decoration is awesome and also reception stage background was very lovely.

Sent on 12/04/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We loved working with you both! Thank you so much for your confidence in our team. Wishing you a lifetime of love and joy together.

Priya · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

I couldn’t have found any one better to host my event than House of Dipali. They went above and beyond the expectations and vision I had for my events. Everyone was so accommodating to my needs, they were able to do exactly what I wanted from the backdrop to the tiniest details for the center pieces. I would absolutely recommend everyone to them. It was such a pleasure working with them.

Sent on 11/06/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind recommendation, Priya. We're thrilled to hear we went beyond what you had imagined for your big day!
  • Alisha

Alisha · Married on 10/19/2019

100% would recommend

Our experience with House of Dipali was absolutely wonderful. My husband and I had a very specific look/vibe in mind and Roma worked with us every step of the way to fully understand our vision and make it come to life to beautifully. Our wedding and reception decor turned out even more beautiful than we imagined and every little detail was taken care of. Roma was wonderful with communication and made planning from a different state very seamless. Our guests couldn't stop complimenting our decor, and we couldn't have been happier with the whole experience. Thank you House of Dipali!!

Sent on 10/31/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We're so pleased to hear that we could turn your vision into reality and exceed your expectations. Thank you, Alisha!

S T · Married on 10/12/2019

Great experience with HOD!

House of Dipali did our decor and florals for our sangeet, wedding, and reception. They did a great job in planning out all our details and creating beautiful looks for our events. I wanted a colorful and playful ambience for the sangeet and a sophisticated one for the wedding and reception and they absolutely delivered while staying true to the color themes. What I especially appreciated was that they worked within my budget and found ways to pull together the decor using the budget, theme, and preferences I shared. Roma was great to work with — friendly, knowledgeable, and open to feedback and discussion. I definitely recommend HOD to all brides and grooms planning their wedding!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Kathleen A. · Married on 10/06/2019

Stunning Decor & Flowers

Gorgeous, unbelievable flowers. Many, many options. Efficient in their setting up and breaking down. Very communicative. Roma is so easy to work with.

Sent on 09/06/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Roma is a star! Thank you so much for your kind words, Kathleen. It means so much to us that you are thrilled with our work. All the best to you!

Salome S. · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful Decor, Excellent Service

Very professional service. The management and staff of House of Dipali was very accommodating and the prices were reasonable. We very happy with the services they provided.

Sent on 11/09/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to decorate your beautiful wedding. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness.

Anna G. · Married on 09/28/2019

My Dream Came to Life

I had my wedding at Terrace on the Park, and Roma created my fairytale wedding ! She listens to all my wants and concerns and created even better than what I expected !! 100% recommend !!! She’s so talented, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/28/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We're ecstatic that we were able to turn your vision into reality, Anna. Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Ari · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely beautiful

Roma did an absolutely beautiful job with our mandap and decorations. We requested ivory, peach and blush flowers in the mandap, with plenty of greenery as well, and everything looked perfect. The centerpieces were rustic, chic and beautiful as well. Thank you, Roma!

Sent on 10/19/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We wish we could relive this day over and over again. Thank you so much for the kind words, Ari! All the best wishes from our team.
  • Evelyn

Evelyn · Married on 09/15/2019

Wedding arrangements

Were extremely responsive, helpful and turned out even better than we imagined. The flower arrangements were beautiful, grander than life,and went above all expectations. Would definitely recommend to anyone for any future event they are planning.

Sent on 09/16/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

"Grander than life" - we love that. Our aim is to please and we are so happy to here that we rose to the occasion for you, Evelyn!
  • Miriam

Miriam · Married on 09/01/2019

10 Stars!!! Incredibly Beautiful!!

I wish I could give Kiriba and his team at Dipali 10 stars, or ever more for the work they did for our wedding. They exceeded expectations in every possible way. From the bouquets that went above and beyond (especially the bridal bouquet!!!) to the tablescapes that were breathtaking every time I looked at them, and the Chuppah that made me actually stop and stare as I was walking down the aisle because I couldn't believe how perfect it was. Kiriba heard what inspired me and then took it the next level in a way I could never have imagined. AND HE STUCK TO MY BUDGET EXACTLY!! Kiriba created a wedding for me that was absolutely perfect in every way and I wish every bride could use him! They were seriously the best florist AND DECORATOR ever.

Sent on 09/03/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We're thrilled to hear Kiriba and the rest of our team took your vision to the next level, Miriam! It was truly a pleasure working with you to create your dream wedding. All the best!

Ashana P. · Married on 08/14/2019

Excellent and Great job

House Of Dipali is simply the best in what they do! They’re up to date and efficient!

Sent on 08/31/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Ashana! We try our best to be efficient in every way as well as up to date on the latest trends - so we greatly appreciate your kind words.

Dave C. · Married on 07/09/2019

Amazing decorators.

We mainly dealt with Rajesh (the owner ) and Davina. Both of them knew their work, and are very talented. They made themselves available to suit our schedule, taste and budget.

Sent on 10/23/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you, Dave! On behalf of the entire House of Dipali team, we're so grateful that you and your family entrusted with this special occasion.

Prabhgun S. · Married on 07/03/2019

Best event decorater ever

Rajesh went over and beyond all expectations. Thank you once again cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 11/12/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We truly appreciate your wonderful review and confidence in our team! You were a pleasure to work with. Congrats and we wish lifetime of happiness together to the lovely couple!!
  • U

Umar Z. · Married on 06/29/2019

Mehndi and Reception Decor

House of Dipali did an incredible job with the wedding decor for my Mehndi and Walima. I was amazed with the result and all the guests loved the decor. The House of Dipali team was very professional and responsive to our ideas, and in the end they beautifully brought our vision to life. Ruma was very helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process. House of Dipali provided great service for my wedding and exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend House of Dipali to anyone looking for a decor team that provides exceptional service!

Sent on 09/08/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review, Umar. Ruma and the rest of our team enjoyed working with you to make your dream wedding come to life!