House of Dipali Floral Decorator Reviews

81 Reviews for House of Dipali Floral Decorator

• Tanvisha

Tanvisha Mody 路 Getting married on 03/06/2020

Excellent!!!

We had the best experience with House of Dipali. The whole staff was excellent and extremely helpful. They paid attention to all of our needs and were very meticulous in all of the decor. The fresh flowers they used were great quality. We are very very happy that they did all of our wedding decor.

Sent on 10/29/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We're thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience working with us, Tanvisha. Thank you for the stellar review!

Maribel Contreras 路 Married on 01/04/2020

25th Wedding Anniversary

House of Dipali did the decor for my sister's 25th Wedding Anniversary and I can honestly say it was beautiful, more then I could've imagined. I had the pleasure of working with Roma (event designer & consultant) whom really created the winter wonderland theme we were looking for. Roma is friendly, knowledgeable, communicative and open to feedback and discussion. No room for complaints. Anyone looking for decor, please don't think twice to go with House of Dipali. You will not regret it!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Nilesh Kadakia 路 Married on 11/23/2019

Very cooperative. Raj & Devina was great

Very happy with their performance & cooperation

Sent on 12/01/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you so much Nilesh !! We are so happy you were so pleased with everything, makes us love what we do even more!
    Best wishes for many happy & healthy years!
    House of Dipali Team!

Akash Patel 路 Married on 11/23/2019

Wedding decorations

Wedding decoration is awesome and also reception stage background was very lovely.

Sent on 12/04/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We loved working with you both! Thank you so much for your confidence in our team. Wishing you a lifetime of love and joy together.

Priya 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

I couldn鈥檛 have found any one better to host my event than House of Dipali. They went above and beyond the expectations and vision I had for my events. Everyone was so accommodating to my needs, they were able to do exactly what I wanted from the backdrop to the tiniest details for the center pieces. I would absolutely recommend everyone to them. It was such a pleasure working with them.

Sent on 11/06/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind recommendation, Priya. We're thrilled to hear we went beyond what you had imagined for your big day!
  • Alisha

Alisha 路 Married on 10/19/2019

100% would recommend

Our experience with House of Dipali was absolutely wonderful. My husband and I had a very specific look/vibe in mind and Roma worked with us every step of the way to fully understand our vision and make it come to life to beautifully. Our wedding and reception decor turned out even more beautiful than we imagined and every little detail was taken care of. Roma was wonderful with communication and made planning from a different state very seamless. Our guests couldn't stop complimenting our decor, and we couldn't have been happier with the whole experience. Thank you House of Dipali!!

Sent on 10/31/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We're so pleased to hear that we could turn your vision into reality and exceed your expectations. Thank you, Alisha!

S T 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Great experience with HOD!

House of Dipali did our decor and florals for our sangeet, wedding, and reception. They did a great job in planning out all our details and creating beautiful looks for our events. I wanted a colorful and playful ambience for the sangeet and a sophisticated one for the wedding and reception and they absolutely delivered while staying true to the color themes. What I especially appreciated was that they worked within my budget and found ways to pull together the decor using the budget, theme, and preferences I shared. Roma was great to work with 鈥 friendly, knowledgeable, and open to feedback and discussion. I definitely recommend HOD to all brides and grooms planning their wedding!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Kathleen Anderson 路 Married on 10/06/2019

Stunning Decor & Flowers

Gorgeous, unbelievable flowers. Many, many options. Efficient in their setting up and breaking down. Very communicative. Roma is so easy to work with.

Sent on 09/06/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Roma is a star! Thank you so much for your kind words, Kathleen. It means so much to us that you are thrilled with our work. All the best to you!

Salome Sukhai-Amrith 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful Decor, Excellent Service

Very professional service. The management and staff of House of Dipali was very accommodating and the prices were reasonable. We very happy with the services they provided.

Sent on 11/09/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to decorate your beautiful wedding. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness.

Anna Guillen 路 Married on 09/28/2019

My Dream Came to Life

I had my wedding at Terrace on the Park, and Roma created my fairytale wedding ! She listens to all my wants and concerns and created even better than what I expected !! 100% recommend !!! She鈥檚 so talented, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/28/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We're ecstatic that we were able to turn your vision into reality, Anna. Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Ari T 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely beautiful

Roma did an absolutely beautiful job with our mandap and decorations. We requested ivory, peach and blush flowers in the mandap, with plenty of greenery as well, and everything looked perfect. The centerpieces were rustic, chic and beautiful as well. Thank you, Roma!

Sent on 10/19/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We wish we could relive this day over and over again. Thank you so much for the kind words, Ari! All the best wishes from our team.
  • Evelyn

Evelyn 路 Married on 09/15/2019

Wedding arrangements

Were extremely responsive, helpful and turned out even better than we imagined. The flower arrangements were beautiful, grander than life,and went above all expectations. Would definitely recommend to anyone for any future event they are planning.

Sent on 09/16/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

"Grander than life" - we love that. Our aim is to please and we are so happy to here that we rose to the occasion for you, Evelyn!
  • Miriam

Miriam 路 Married on 09/01/2019

10 Stars!!! Incredibly Beautiful!!

I wish I could give Kiriba and his team at Dipali 10 stars, or ever more for the work they did for our wedding. They exceeded expectations in every possible way. From the bouquets that went above and beyond (especially the bridal bouquet!!!) to the tablescapes that were breathtaking every time I looked at them, and the Chuppah that made me actually stop and stare as I was walking down the aisle because I couldn't believe how perfect it was. Kiriba heard what inspired me and then took it the next level in a way I could never have imagined. AND HE STUCK TO MY BUDGET EXACTLY!! Kiriba created a wedding for me that was absolutely perfect in every way and I wish every bride could use him! They were seriously the best florist AND DECORATOR ever.

Sent on 09/03/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We're thrilled to hear Kiriba and the rest of our team took your vision to the next level, Miriam! It was truly a pleasure working with you to create your dream wedding. All the best!

Ashana Persaud 路 Married on 08/14/2019

Excellent and Great job

House Of Dipali is simply the best in what they do! They鈥檙e up to date and efficient!

Sent on 08/31/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Ashana! We try our best to be efficient in every way as well as up to date on the latest trends - so we greatly appreciate your kind words.

Dave Chabra. Father of the bride. 路 Married on 07/09/2019

Amazing decorators.

We mainly dealt with Rajesh (the owner ) and Davina. Both of them knew their work, and are very talented. They made themselves available to suit our schedule, taste and budget.

Sent on 10/23/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you, Dave! On behalf of the entire House of Dipali team, we're so grateful that you and your family entrusted with this special occasion.

Prabhgun Singh 路 Married on 07/03/2019

Best event decorater ever

Rajesh went over and beyond all expectations. Thank you once again cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 11/12/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We truly appreciate your wonderful review and confidence in our team! You were a pleasure to work with. Congrats and we wish lifetime of happiness together to the lovely couple!!
  • U

Umar Zaman 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Mehndi and Reception Decor

House of Dipali did an incredible job with the wedding decor for my Mehndi and Walima. I was amazed with the result and all the guests loved the decor. The House of Dipali team was very professional and responsive to our ideas, and in the end they beautifully brought our vision to life. Ruma was very helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process. House of Dipali provided great service for my wedding and exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend House of Dipali to anyone looking for a decor team that provides exceptional service!

Sent on 09/08/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review, Umar. Ruma and the rest of our team enjoyed working with you to make your dream wedding come to life!

Khushbu Malhotra 路 Married on 05/22/2019

Amazing wedding service!

House of Dipali has flawless decor! I can truly say you can have your dream wedding if you hire them for all your events. No room left for complaints, they make sure of it!
    Professional, respectful and amazing service! My highest recommendation to all my family and friends when it comes to flower arrangements and decor!

Sent on 11/13/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! We wish you all the best and lots of love & happiness together!!

Neha 路 Married on 04/20/2019

Excellent Job

House of dipali was one of the best vendors I鈥檝e worked with! They were very accommodating to all suggestions I gave them. They made my wedding events and wedding look absolutely stunning I was speechless when I saw my wedding and reception decor. Thanks for all their hard work for making my special day memorable and beautiful!

Sent on 04/23/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Wow, we are truly floored to hear that you were speechless at our work. Thank you for trusting us to make your big day unforgettable, Neha!

Rezwana Uddin 路 Married on 04/14/2019

Beautiful wedding at 26 Bridge thanks to House of Dipali!

Kiriba is a highly skilled professional who turned my DIY wedding venue into a beautiful space for a wedding! Kiriba is very responsive and met with me to answer all my questions, gave me and my family a wonderful preview for our table setting and worked with me to take my preferences and create a vision for a wedding ceremony space and reception space more beautiful than I could have imagined! The decor made my wedding feel very special and the backdrop was gorgeous! I am very happy with the work Kiriba and House of Dipali did for my wedding and my friends and family loved it as well. Like any bride I was very nervous up to the day of the wedding but I was so happy to see what the space had become as soon as I stepped into the venue the day of the event! I would definitely recommend trusting Kiriba's expertise as a professional with years of experience to transform any space!

Sent on 09/15/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you so much for the review and for trusting us to create a magnificent look for your big day. We wish you all the best, Rezwana!
  • Sunny

Sunny Hussain 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Best decision ever!!

Working with House of Dipali for our Mehndi and Wedding Reception was one of the best decisions we made. Initially I was a little hesitant because their office was a bit far from us, but it ended up being a non-issue and was well worth the drive the times we did have to make the trip. Raj and his team brought our visions to life, and somehow managed to make everything even more beautiful than we pictured it. They worked tirelessly to make sure every detail of the decor was absolutely perfect. They were punctual and had everything ready to go ahead of schedule so we could do a walk through. They were also open and flexible to last minute adjustments to make sure we were happy with everything. Our fresh flower wall was simply GORGEOUS!!!!! House of Dipali went above and beyond for us in every aspect: they helped us pick complimentary colors, guided us with family tables and cake table settings, and worked with us on mock set ups, just to name a few things! Everyone was very friendly and easy to work with, especially Raj, the owner, who helped us every step of the way in planning the decor and was always readily available and easy to reach. I cannot say enough wonderful things about House of Dipali, they are the best and you will not regret working with them!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Wow, "best decision ever!" Thank you so much for the kind words, Sunny. We truly enjoyed working with you!
  • I

Iqra F 路 Married on 12/23/2018

Amazing Wedding Decor

I was thrillered to worked with House of Dipali. The staff took care of all my request and worked with me to make my wedding day decor look exactly as I imagined it to be. I would recommend everyone to look into working with House of dipali for their wedding decor or any other event in the future. Best decor and hospitality received!

Sent on 01/17/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We're over the moon that we delivered in making your decor exactly as you wanted it to be. Thank you so much, Iqra!

Karan Madiar 路 Married on 10/21/2018

Engagement Decor

We hired House of Dipali for our engagement stage decor. RAJ is simply the best! Very detail oriented, awesome taste and great to work with. He has an amazing personality, always willing to go the extra mile to please you. Highly recommended. Looking forward to work with him for the wedding!!

Sent on 12/08/2018

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We always go the extra mile for wonderful clients like you, Karan. Thank you so much for this generous review!

Sindhu B. 路 Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing decoration and service for multiple events

House of Dipali decorated multiple events leading up to my wedding - two functions at home, a sangeet, as well as the actual wedding and reception. Everything was decorated beautifully, and guests were raving about the decorations. They have a lot of experience, especially with large Indian weddings - House of Dipali has done so many events in the tri-state area that they knew details about the event venues that we had chosen that even the venue coordinators did not know. They were also able to provide general advice and their thoughts based on the timing, venues, and the number of guests. Devina in particular was very helpful in figuring out what types of decorations and color schemes I wanted, and in matching the decorations and floor plans both with the bride/groom outfit colors and with the vibe we wanted for each event. Raj and Devina provided exceptional service - everything was set up on time and looked beautiful. In fact, we hadn't even planned on using their decorations for one of the at-home events, but they sent their crew to set up at the last minute, the day before the event. They truly went above and beyond in making the wedding events beautiful and memorable.

Sent on 12/16/2018

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We're truly grateful for you trusting us to execute all your wedding events. Thank you so much, Sindhu!

Vanita Kaul 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent. They are on-time, courteous, thoughtful and attentive

Raj and assistant Devina are very courteous and helpful I would recommend them without any hesitation.

Sent on 12/15/2018

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review, Vanita. Raj and Devina are stars, and our entire team truly enjoyed working with you!