House of Dipali Floral Decorator Reviews

House of Dipali Floral Decorator 6
House of Dipali Floral Decorator 7

Kathleen Anderson · Married on 10/06/2019

Stunning Decor & Flowers

Gorgeous, unbelievable flowers. Many, many options. Efficient in their setting up and breaking down. Very communicative. Roma is so easy to work with.

Sent on 09/06/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Roma is a star! Thank you so much for your kind words, Kathleen. It means so much to us that you are thrilled with our work. All the best to you!

Anna Guillen · Married on 09/28/2019

My Dream Came to Life

I had my wedding at Terrace on the Park, and Roma created my fairytale wedding ! She listens to all my wants and concerns and created even better than what I expected !! 100% recommend !!! She’s so talented, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Ari T · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely beautiful

Roma did an absolutely beautiful job with our mandap and decorations. We requested ivory, peach and blush flowers in the mandap, with plenty of greenery as well, and everything looked perfect. The centerpieces were rustic, chic and beautiful as well. Thank you, Roma!

Sent on 10/19/2019
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 8
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 9
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 10
  • Evelyn

Evelyn · Married on 09/15/2019

Wedding arrangements

Were extremely responsive, helpful and turned out even better than we imagined. The flower arrangements were beautiful, grander than life,and went above all expectations. Would definitely recommend to anyone for any future event they are planning.

Sent on 09/16/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

"Grander than life" - we love that. Our aim is to please and we are so happy to here that we rose to the occasion for you, Evelyn!
  • Miriam

Miriam · Married on 09/01/2019

10 Stars!!! Incredibly Beautiful!!

I wish I could give Kiriba and his team at Dipali 10 stars, or ever more for the work they did for our wedding. They exceeded expectations in every possible way. From the bouquets that went above and beyond (especially the bridal bouquet!!!) to the tablescapes that were breathtaking every time I looked at them, and the Chuppah that made me actually stop and stare as I was walking down the aisle because I couldn't believe how perfect it was. Kiriba heard what inspired me and then took it the next level in a way I could never have imagined. AND HE STUCK TO MY BUDGET EXACTLY!! Kiriba created a wedding for me that was absolutely perfect in every way and I wish every bride could use him! They were seriously the best florist AND DECORATOR ever.

Sent on 09/03/2019
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 11
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 12
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 13
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 14
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 15

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We're thrilled to hear Kiriba and the rest of our team took your vision to the next level, Miriam! It was truly a pleasure working with you to create your dream wedding. All the best!

Ashana Persaud · Married on 08/14/2019

Excellent and Great job

House Of Dipali is simply the best in what they do! They’re up to date and efficient!

Sent on 08/31/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Ashana! We try our best to be efficient in every way as well as up to date on the latest trends - so we greatly appreciate your kind words.
  • U

Umar Zaman · Married on 06/29/2019

Mehndi and Reception Decor

House of Dipali did an incredible job with the wedding decor for my Mehndi and Walima. I was amazed with the result and all the guests loved the decor. The House of Dipali team was very professional and responsive to our ideas, and in the end they beautifully brought our vision to life. Ruma was very helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process. House of Dipali provided great service for my wedding and exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend House of Dipali to anyone looking for a decor team that provides exceptional service!

Sent on 09/08/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review, Umar. Ruma and the rest of our team enjoyed working with you to make your dream wedding come to life!

Neha · Married on 04/20/2019

Excellent Job

House of dipali was one of the best vendors I’ve worked with! They were very accommodating to all suggestions I gave them. They made my wedding events and wedding look absolutely stunning I was speechless when I saw my wedding and reception decor. Thanks for all their hard work for making my special day memorable and beautiful!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 16
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 17

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Wow, we are truly floored to hear that you were speechless at our work. Thank you for trusting us to make your big day unforgettable, Neha!

Rezwana Uddin · Married on 04/14/2019

Beautiful wedding at 26 Bridge thanks to House of Dipali!

Kiriba is a highly skilled professional who turned my DIY wedding venue into a beautiful space for a wedding! Kiriba is very responsive and met with me to answer all my questions, gave me and my family a wonderful preview for our table setting and worked with me to take my preferences and create a vision for a wedding ceremony space and reception space more beautiful than I could have imagined! The decor made my wedding feel very special and the backdrop was gorgeous! I am very happy with the work Kiriba and House of Dipali did for my wedding and my friends and family loved it as well. Like any bride I was very nervous up to the day of the wedding but I was so happy to see what the space had become as soon as I stepped into the venue the day of the event! I would definitely recommend trusting Kiriba's expertise as a professional with years of experience to transform any space!

Sent on 09/15/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you so much for the review and for trusting us to create a magnificent look for your big day. We wish you all the best, Rezwana!
  • Sunny

Sunny Hussain · Married on 04/13/2019

Best decision ever!!

Working with House of Dipali for our Mehndi and Wedding Reception was one of the best decisions we made. Initially I was a little hesitant because their office was a bit far from us, but it ended up being a non-issue and was well worth the drive the times we did have to make the trip. Raj and his team brought our visions to life, and somehow managed to make everything even more beautiful than we pictured it. They worked tirelessly to make sure every detail of the decor was absolutely perfect. They were punctual and had everything ready to go ahead of schedule so we could do a walk through. They were also open and flexible to last minute adjustments to make sure we were happy with everything. Our fresh flower wall was simply GORGEOUS!!!!! House of Dipali went above and beyond for us in every aspect: they helped us pick complimentary colors, guided us with family tables and cake table settings, and worked with us on mock set ups, just to name a few things! Everyone was very friendly and easy to work with, especially Raj, the owner, who helped us every step of the way in planning the decor and was always readily available and easy to reach. I cannot say enough wonderful things about House of Dipali, they are the best and you will not regret working with them!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Wow, "best decision ever!" Thank you so much for the kind words, Sunny. We truly enjoyed working with you!
  • I

Iqra F · Married on 12/23/2018

Amazing Wedding Decor

I was thrillered to worked with House of Dipali. The staff took care of all my request and worked with me to make my wedding day decor look exactly as I imagined it to be. I would recommend everyone to look into working with House of dipali for their wedding decor or any other event in the future. Best decor and hospitality received!

Sent on 01/17/2019

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We're over the moon that we delivered in making your decor exactly as you wanted it to be. Thank you so much, Iqra!

Karan Madiar · Married on 10/21/2018

Engagement Decor

We hired House of Dipali for our engagement stage decor. RAJ is simply the best! Very detail oriented, awesome taste and great to work with. He has an amazing personality, always willing to go the extra mile to please you. Highly recommended. Looking forward to work with him for the wedding!!

Sent on 12/08/2018

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We always go the extra mile for wonderful clients like you, Karan. Thank you so much for this generous review!

Sindhu B. · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing decoration and service for multiple events

House of Dipali decorated multiple events leading up to my wedding - two functions at home, a sangeet, as well as the actual wedding and reception. Everything was decorated beautifully, and guests were raving about the decorations. They have a lot of experience, especially with large Indian weddings - House of Dipali has done so many events in the tri-state area that they knew details about the event venues that we had chosen that even the venue coordinators did not know. They were also able to provide general advice and their thoughts based on the timing, venues, and the number of guests. Devina in particular was very helpful in figuring out what types of decorations and color schemes I wanted, and in matching the decorations and floor plans both with the bride/groom outfit colors and with the vibe we wanted for each event. Raj and Devina provided exceptional service - everything was set up on time and looked beautiful. In fact, we hadn't even planned on using their decorations for one of the at-home events, but they sent their crew to set up at the last minute, the day before the event. They truly went above and beyond in making the wedding events beautiful and memorable.

Sent on 12/16/2018

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We're truly grateful for you trusting us to execute all your wedding events. Thank you so much, Sindhu!

Vanita Kaul · Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent. They are on-time, courteous, thoughtful and attentive

Raj and assistant Devina are very courteous and helpful I would recommend them without any hesitation.

Sent on 12/15/2018
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 18
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 19
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 20
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 21

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review, Vanita. Raj and Devina are stars, and our entire team truly enjoyed working with you!

James · Married on 07/20/2018

House of Dipali was awesome fro the first meeting we had with them. We met with them during the winter and walked in without an appointment and they still sat down with us. We never felt rushed or pressured to pick something we did not like. Devina was great in helping us pick out different styles for the ceremony and reception. Isabel was also great to work with especially in communicating via email or phone calls. She was very responsive in returning my emails and calls. They were great with last minute changes and not once ever gave a attitude. Even up to the week of they were always willing to work with us to make any necessary changes. There work was fantastic and just out right beautiful. The flowers were fresh. There creation of the ceremony and reception brought the wedding to life and created our dream wedding. Give them a budget and they will find a way to create your ideas into reality.

Sent on 07/31/2018
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 22
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 23
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 24

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review, James. Our goal is to turn ideas into reality and we're so glad we could do that for you!
  • Pranay

Pranay Shah · Married on 07/14/2018

Pranay Shah

House of Dipali decorated our engagement party at Antun’s recently. The staff at House of Dipali are very courteous and friendly. They pay attention to every detail and helped coordinate the decor step by step. Prior to the event we met twice and he showed us numerous different designs. The staff is very knowledgeable about the lay out of the venue and what type of design is best suited for the size and shape of the room. On the day of the event the decorations were beautiful and we got so many compliments from our family and friends. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/09/2018

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We value our expertise and leadership in this space. Thank you for letting us work on your engagement party, Pranay!

Rajshi · Married on 06/30/2018

House of dipali did an incredible job with our wedding. The decor was absolutely stunning and flawless. Extremely professional and no details were spared. From day one they were so accommodating and really got what we envisioned for our special day. It was a pleasure working with Rajesh uncle who treated us like family. Would highly recommend this decorator.

Sent on 07/02/2018

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you so much Rajshi! We loved working with you and your family. We're beyond thrilled that you loved the decor. The vibrant colors were unique and a great way to kick off summer wedding season! Wishing you all the best.

Puja · Married on 06/23/2018

Raj and his team turned a completely bland space into a MASTERPIECE. He understood my vision from day one. Before I even arrived the the DJ had texted me to say "your will be mind blown when you get there, the space looks incredible". We pipe and draped the room, put up a floral backdrop, lighting, had a white vinyl dance floor with logo, and floating candles on the table. That collectively made the space look like a white palace. I highly recommend Raj and his team for decor for your next event!

Sent on 09/10/2018

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Wow, "masterpiece!" Thank you for sharing that sweet message from your DJ. We're thrilled to hear you were blown away, Puja!

Tony · Married on 06/21/2018

Awesome service. Punctual and professional.

Sent on 07/29/2018

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We strive to always be punctual and professional. Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Tony! We truly appreciate your support for our company.
  • Kamy

Kamy Shah · Married on 04/24/2018

25th anniversary

They did decor on 25th anniversary they did amazing work. Loved it

Sent on 12/13/2018

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed our decor for the 25th anniversary. Thank you so much for your review and for your support, Kamy!

Sarika · Married on 04/19/2018

Rajesh and his team at House of Dipali have been remarkable to work with.  His work is so meticulous from every light to every bit of decor. Our guests were mesmerized with the versality of each event and its decorative theme.  My husband and I got married at the Intercontinental Hotel in downtown Miami; while plenty of our guests had been there before for other weddings, EVERYONE told us they had never seen it look so magical before!! Rajesh, Devina and the entire staff are true professionals; always mindful of our budget and giving us plenty of options along the way. Not to mention going above and beyond for keeping our vision of how we would like our dream wedding to look and feel. House of Dipali was instrumental in making our wedding a “dream come true.”  We planned our wedding from New York, which, as difficult as that sounds, Rajesh made it easy and was always available to us. Even last minute, we added sweetheart table for one event and a flower wall, which was a HUGE HIT!! and he made it effortless. There is nothing we would change and we are so grateful for the team he brought out to Miami who worked night and day to pull off such a beautiful and memorable wedding.
    We are so happy that we chose House of Dipali for our wedding! Rajesh was so great to work with from start to finish. Devina and the rest of the team did an incredible job - everything was stunning! The decor was gorgeous, and they created the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 08/20/2018

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We were so honored to be able to create magic for you and your friends and family. Thank you for the stellar review, Sarika!

Rakhi · Married on 03/04/2018

They were extremely great and made my wedding look beautiful with the decorations.

Sent on 04/23/2018

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review!

Dhara · Married on 01/21/2018

Parth and I absolutely loved how the decoration came out for each one of our events! House of Dipali worked with us to include all the unique details we wanted and turned our vision into reality. We got so many compliments from guests and others on the decor for each event. The colors we chose were vibrant and fun, however, the materials House of Dipali used was top quality and the floral was very beautiful. Working with Devina to individualize our experience was really helpful and Rajesh was willing to go above and beyond to ensure what we wanted for the wedding weekend turned out perfect. The team was on time, hard working, and we truly were very happy with the final product!

Sent on 02/26/2018
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 32
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 33
    House of Dipali Floral Decorator 34

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We truly appreciate your wonderful review and confidence in our team! You were a pleasure to work with. Congratulations again and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness together.

Dhara · Married on 01/20/2018

House of Dipali did an amazing job decorating our engagement party at Akbar restaurant. The ballroom looked absolutely beautiful and they made our vision come to life with style and ease! Rajesh Uncle was great to work with - so gracious and understanding. Our families and friends spoke very highly of all the details from the white dance floor, the chivari chairs, the pipe and drape, the stage, the flowers, and the table centerpieces (which we created on our own but House of Dipali helped us execute). We were very happy with the service, the attention to details and the finished products :) Thank you again!

Sent on 03/12/2017

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

We were thrilled to hear how your friends and family spoke very highly of the decor at your engagement party. All the best to you from our team, Dhara!

Aman · Married on 12/10/2017

We used house of dipali for our wedding week and they did an amazing job, they created a 15 foot plus fresh flower wall for us for our wedding reception night.

Sent on 12/13/2017

House of Dipali Floral Decorator's reply:

That was truly a highlight of our work. Thank for trusting us on your wedding week. We appreciate your support, Aman!